[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone and welcome! to this nights meeting of the St

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: four-leaf-clover-black-hi.png (18KB, 552x597px) Image search: [Google]
four-leaf-clover-black-hi.png
18KB, 552x597px
Hello everyone and welcome! to this nights meeting of the Strange Fellows of the Clover, a 4chan inspired paranormal society that discusses only the most tangible and exotic of majick systems and conspiracy theories.

A website will eventually be made but in the mean time 4chan is our forum.

Tonight we shall be discussing well anything!

last time we discussed a majick system in which money was the root of all majick power and that economics played a huge role in successful spell casting.

Tonight I'd like to start us off with this website:

www.dataasylum.com

In a nutshell this website is a tell all about a huge conspiracy to infect everyone with a nanotech virus which builds middle ware in your head allowing them to subtly control your thoughts and actions, take a look at this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4

Thoughts? I think it's real and has/is happening.
>>
So literally RP faggot shit then

>k
>>
>>17347394
Now now dear friend of mine.

FEAR NOT
For their is no role play to be had beyond the roles we choose to play for ourselves.

Come as you are.
>>
What majick systems do partake in? any you have developed yourself?

Do you believe in the newly discovered god kek and meme majick?

I don't believe in kek but I do believe in teh powers of memes, in teh power of belief which can be created in man., for, does not all teh systems and creations that rule our lives, are they not the result of some deeply held belief by some errant philosopher?
>>
File: u4701m.jpg (69KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
u4701m.jpg
69KB, 600x800px
I believe we should all explore the significance of the phallic object. When you are all ready to participate, I know such subjects are sensitive and girthy.
>>
Please come in everyone! all faiths and creeds welcome (except islam). I seek only to create a society of 4channers with interest in the paranormal!
>>
File: sexy.jpg (16KB, 295x303px) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
16KB, 295x303px
>>17347420
I believe the phallic object is significant in that a the entire world consists of male and female and the male side has a power advantage being the defiler, while the female is defiled.

AS far as the Egyptian monolith, the significance of putting a pyramid on top of the penis is to show that this particular penis cultivates and consolidates power and authority.
>>
>>17347397
I'm not too keen on participating, but I love this thread.
>>
>>17347475
Well thank you for your vote of confidence.
Don't be afraid to participate we are only trying to create a community of channers who love paranormal and occult stuff.

To discuss it in a serious manner of course, but not to serious that it isn't fun and constructive.

My good chum
>>
>>17347475
you're not islamic are you?
>>
>>17347383
>we discussed a majick system in which money was the root of all majick power
You shouting loudly at/about yourself isn't the same as us discussing something.
>>
Bump, It is my personal belief that in the future everyone will be nothing more than a pawn controlled by an all powerful entity that can quantum broadcast thoughts and emotions and personality and knowledge into a person.

you will wake up thinking you are farmer brown go to bed and wake up thinking you are the CEO of some fortune 500.

the same way you can have dreams where you are other people with other memories I believe one entity will emerge that shall act as the puppet master to our fake world of dreams.
>>
>>17347410
>>17347410

>newly discovered god kek
Newly rediscovered.
I see it a bit like fractals. The same pattern repeating itself, the colours and the brightness may differ but the basic structure is the same.
I think meme magic is basically pattern recognition. We connect kek, the frog meme, dark, dank basement dwellers with the god of primordial darkness of the egyptians. The connect was always there, meaning, it's all a part of the same pattern, we call it magic when we reconigze it.
Meaning it doesn't equate to, this happens BECAUSE of that, it's more like recognizing similar parts of a bigger system.
>>
>>17347550
you're right, I apologize, only one anon was talking about it with me and he didn't seem particularly convinced that money was actually the source of all power and majick.

nevertheless money is the source of all power and majick, even the gods are bound by the power and principles of money and economics.
>>
>>17347562
so you are saying that our brains, being linked to the universe, develop certain patterns psychologically and culturally in our minds because the universe only has that pattern to express for our species and parameters and we all read that pattern and interpret it the same way?

that's a bit of a stretch in my opinion. I would believe a force some magnitudes higher than simple pattern and nature of the universe has to be at work, an intelligent force.

why a frog then of all things?
>>
>>17347562
a system also exists because of causality relations. nothing can be conected to something else that isn't effected by teh metaphysics of cause and effect and order.

you are saying that in the natural order of the universe, the entity known as kek, even it's name and appearance, is universal and occurs naturally
>>
>>17347564
With Lucifer the ARCHITECT at the top and acting as the BANKER of the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u53S-luTibs&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Du53S-luTibs&has_verified=1
>>
Everyones gone :^(
>>
ultimately money is how we trick ourselves into being productive. the concept that if you aren't adding value, growing in a sense, then you are losing value, dying in a sense.

"corporations are so large you don't even know who you're working for."
>>
But Please Everyone! Come in and joint the discussion, talk about whatever you like! The Strange Fellows could always use another participant or member, whichever you prefer to be
>>
>>17347633
Literally word salad.
>>
>>17347650
I'm afraid so.
When I'm lonely I tend to bather.
>>
>>17347661
satan trips
>>
>>17347383
what does anyone think of data asylum?
>>
>>17347581
>why a frog then of all things?
INDEED

Because of what it represents.
Frogs bury themselves in the cold months, literally under the ground, in total darkness, much like the basement dweller, the 4 channers, that "bury" themselves" in their homes, away from the sun. So you see it isn't just a random connection, it is a meaningful connection. And in that sense i think your right at saying that there is a sort of intelligent force at work. What I was saying is that when we start connecting the dots we realize the vast coincidence, the pattern, or the meaning of what at first seems meaningless and random, like "kek" and the frog meme. Really makes me ... ah ... hopeful isnt the right word, between astounded at the greatness of it all and well like a child in wonder.
>>
>>17347643
You know that eerie feeling that you're only talking to one anon? Even though you just *KNOW* there are at least ten anons lurking?
>>
>>17347685
I try to keep my wonder and awe in check so I'm not stupefied when the real shit comes my way.

I read in morals and dogma that studying the universe is a way to reveal gods plan for us or something.

either way the coincidence with meme magick are too much to ignore.
>>
>>17347691
see the bottom right of your page with the four numbers separated by /?

one of those numbers tells you how many people are in the thread.
>>
>>17347696
>I try to keep my wonder and awe in check so I'm not stupefied when the real shit comes my way.
Well it is a passing feeling so I let myself bash in it for a while. Like the sun, it feels good, but too much is bad for you, eventually tho it goes away by itself.

Reminds of that meditation story, the discipline tells the master he is seeing Budda and realizing oneness of all things, and the master says "oh that, everyone gets that, just focus on your breathing and it will go away."
>>
>>17347709
I like that story.
Do you practice any form of magick?
>>
>>17347703
That's the feeling of /x/.
>>
>>17347718
Not really. I do try to be aware of the connections we were talking about. Well sometimes.
>>
>>17347735
Maybe I missed it earlier, but what exactly intrigues you about all these connections? what do you think they mean?

Have you ever heard of anomaly theory?
>>
>>17347748
>Maybe I missed it earlier, but what exactly intrigues you about all these connections? what do you think they mean?
I think they mean it's all really connected and we just don't realize it most the times. With meme magic, we're just peeking behind the curtain for a while.

>Have you ever heard of anomaly theory?
No, I haven't.
>>
So we trip here, is this where we trip?

>>17347788

You got double doubles!
>>
>>17347806
Secure tripcodes are for jerks.

You rang?
>>
>>17347806
go ahead and trip
>>
>>17347788
>"anomaly theory", a method by which one correlates seemingly unrelated data into a cohesive whole

Look at seemingly unrelated cases, and look for anomalies in those cases. chances are, seemingly unrelated cases will have matching anomalies and they become related.

just another way to peak behind the curtain.
>>
File: elisa-lam-body.jpg (70KB, 692x384px) Image search: [Google]
elisa-lam-body.jpg
70KB, 692x384px
>>17347831
take the elisa lam case. nothing here thatt connects it to any other murders right? maybe, look deeper, look for anomalies. things that don't fit in the story of her death.

maybe she was searching for death metal before she went on her trip.

maybe someone else has searched for death metal recently and gone on a trip to the same place. The anomalies imply connections.

the world may never know
>>
>>17347820
hello fairy queen, how are you. are you still upset about my interest in money majick? It seemed like you might be upset.

unfortunately my threads are pretty slow. this is only the 2nd one so hopefully they will pick up in the future.
>>
Here's a question I pose to you all, what is the ultimate form of reality? as in, the end of evolution in this reality. what form will life and society take?

I think it will look something like the marvel comic universe. total chaos and super powers everywhere.
>>
>>17347881
My surface.
>>
>>17347898
what?
>>
File: 1419589543586.jpg (1MB, 1920x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1419589543586.jpg
1MB, 1920x1081px
>>17347881
Yes, it will be like this, with men everywhere crippled and deformed, having suffered terribly but persevering through their increased force of will, but alas, many will not heal, and will distort into creatures uncouth and monstrous... and I hope you will answer the call
>>
>>17347820
Your name is my secure tripcode.
>>
>>17347925
don't engage her, she'll just confuse you with her vainglorious nonsense
>>
>>17347947
>>
>>17347939
I was just thinking science and technology will give us so many abilities that reality will lose the structure we depend on it to have.

I mean, what does it REALLY MEAN for time travel to exist?

it means all of history is just something all the time travels agreed should exist rather than something else, on top of loads of other stuff.

reality is going to become very unreal

>>17347947
i wonder if she is chip chan
>>
bump
dubs
>>
File: eyes.png (227KB, 853x625px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
227KB, 853x625px
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.