[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mythology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Do you guys think that there's truth to mythologies of the past? Egyptian, Greek, Norse, etc. Were there spiritual beings actually interacting with humans? Was it more common back then?

Or were they all full of shit? Seems unlikely to me
>>
>>17347177
Did people worship animals in Egypt?

Did the sun change color over time, from red, to orange, to yellow, and now to the golden white it is today?

No you fuckin retard now go double check your homework so you don't get points off your grade
>>
>>17347185

What are you even talking about?

I'm asking if there's some truth to these mythologies, not if every word written is literally true
>>
>>17347177
All I can tell you is that recently, after a little research on Norse mythology, I had called upon Odin the All-Father and felt his presence. Since then, I have been madly driven to learn all there is to know of Asatru and the Aesir. Odin does not need to externally "exist", for I feel him in my heart, and it would be an honor to fight the giants by his side at Ragnarok. I finally know my destiny.
>>
Every thought has his origin in a spiritual realm (intuition/creativity).
There was actually a time without tv/cinema / YouTube /Internet and the people had to make stories to give there lives a purpose.
Science fiction is mythologies of the future and some of it got real or prevented stuff to get real because it expanded the minds of the people.
The spirit world guides us through this channels of perception.
The genuine creatives are all prophets because they have access to oneness. I'm also connected with the oneness and so far I'm a spirit who give you an answer out of a different perspective.
>>
>>17348628
And by the way, mythologies is magic, because it changes the life's of the believers and the whole future of the humans. What is magic? A thought that manifests in the reality.
If you change your actions, because you gained an insight out of this text, I changed your curse of actions and of all your future offspring.
>>
Truth is not of the essence in mythologies, only the actions of the believers.
The most powerful things are based on lies and sometimes the truth destroys whole world's.
Did you ever believed in Santa Claus? Do you remember what happened after you found out the truth? No? Because your mind wiped out because of the truth. Truth is an atomic bomb and sometimes worst then the real one.
>>
>>17347177
What's with people saying "Norse" rather than "Germanic"?

You don't say West Slavic, Insular Celtic, etc... Just Slavic and Celtic.

Even fucking AoM and AoE Online did this.

Þunor and Elves, not Thor and Álfar OK. Praise Woden
>>
>>17347177
Mythologies contain truths but in a highly symbolical manner. If you look at all mythologies, you will also see how identical they are, just as the Gods.

If you understand the hidden message behind all those allegories and symbols, you'll understand the key to the mysteries of the universe
>>
Myths are for guidance created by very advanced humans. And the truth lays in the behaviors humans adapt out of the myths.
>>
>>17348662
Even the creepiest myths getting humans curious, that's their purpose.
>>
Yes

Fallen Angels
>>
>>17348782
I agree. That's why you see so many similarities between different mythologies. It's the same entities playing different parts
>>
Imo: a virgin is not someone who never had sex. A virgin is someone who never had an orgasm.
The orgasm is a very very special thing and I don't go into detail at the moment.
>>
>>17348782
>mfw "Fallen angels" is what an evil, egotistical god labels his righteous enemies in an attempt to (literally) demonize them
Enjoy worshipping your blood god. Us civilized people don't bow to monsters that demand blood sacrifice of animals and humans.
>>
File: 1453504691905.jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1453504691905.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
>>17348796
No girls are virgins.
No boys either.
Your standards are too high, and virginity is an archaic side effect of selling women. Virgin (wir-gin) is latin for little girl. None of you boys are virgins, and this is why you are wanting to be the little girl. It's programming you into thinking like that because you're dumb.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 236x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 236x283px
How do you explain a pregnant virgin birth. The person was able to perform such a miracle in science it is known as parthenogenesis what if it was possible in human beings as well?
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 465x600px
>>17348911
If I am a virgin and so is my wife and we manage to concieve a child with her hymen intact and I still have mine I guess that makes us little boy and little girl wtf think MAIDEN
>>
>>17348827
K

What's wrong with calling something a fallen angel if it's actually angels that were cast out of heaven?
>>
if enough people focus belief on an object or concept then whos to say. idea space is a powerful thing.
>>
>>17348410
But isn't it stated that Odin dies in Ragnorak.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.