[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today scientists confirmed the existence of gravity waves. In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: gravity3.jpg (20KB, 550x225px) Image search: [Google]
gravity3.jpg
20KB, 550x225px
Today scientists confirmed the existence of gravity waves.

In simplest terms, we now know that is possible to warp spacetime. With sufficiently advanced technology, it is possible to send signals faster than the speed of light.

Teleportation. Technology similar to anti-gravity. These things may be possible.

So the next time someone tells you we've never been visited by extraterrestrial civilizations because space travel is simply too difficult, they'll be wrong.

And the next time someone tells you the extraterrestrials aren't still here, studying us with implausibly advanced technology, they'll be wrong. Because we, as a species learned something today.

It's not impossible to create a vehicle that propels itself noiselessly, if you can manipulate spacetime. We just learned this TODAY.

But how long have THEY known about it?
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>17346046
Is this what that RPing time-travel anon was vaguely alluding to in his quarterly threads?
>>
>gravity waves

gravitational waves, you retard.
>>
>>17346046
>gravity waves
>In simplest terms, we now know that is possible to warp spacetime.
>We just learned this TODAY.

I seriously hope this is all bait. If not, then you're a deluded idiot with no grasp on Physics.
>>
>>17346107
disinfo pls
>>
I don't think we're going to be using gravitational waves like OP says any time soon due to how we discovered them: http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2016/02/11/gravitational_waves_finally_detected_at_ligo.html
>>
>>17346046
Yes, we've known that's theoretically possible for some time:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive
You can, but you need to warp space time immensely to do so, so humongous amounts of energy.
>>
>>17346046

But the earth is flat, and gravity doesn't exist.
>>
A long time utter stupidity.
>>
>>17346046
your daily bullshit while the "global" economy is collapsing.
fasten your belt, ladies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.