[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 36

File: 1430956985211.jpg (25KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1430956985211.jpg
25KB, 550x413px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous Residence:
>>17337852
>>
Posting here too
Back around for an hour or so. Hope everyone is having lovely days/nights. I wish I could sleep but for whatever reason my narcolepsy decided to turn off tonight, so what better way than to give readings to you lovely folks.
>name
>location
>description
>defining features
>>
>>17345647
Linas
male
eastern europe
192cm (that's about 6,3 ft) tall, muscular,long brown hair, blue eyes
>>
>>17345647
Madison (male)
Ohio USA
White, fairly average body on the light side
Beard, glasses, and my voice to some people
>>
>Nikol
The path before you is extremely long, it seems there's almost no end to it. Right now, it seems it's very clustered and full of obstacles. It clears up and becomes more m suitable, but right now you need to just overcome.

Do you have a partner right now? I'm not seeing any energies near to yours.
>>
>>17345647
Edward
Eastern Canada
Asian, 5'8, skinny, dimples, glasses
A love reading please.
>>
>>17345685
Thank you first of all. I still don't have a job and didn't hear back from an application that I thought I did well. I don't have a partner, although there's someone I care about.
>>
>>17345698
Ahh okay. That would be why there was no energy around. Got confused when you said partner and I couldn't find one
>>
>>17345647
name: skye
description: short, brown hair and eyes, scorpio
defining features: big eyes, big smile

i'm writing a letter to my friend, and i'm wondering if he will read it, or not? will anybody else read it? any suggestions on what i should write, include or exclude? i'm scared of saying the wrong things...
>>
>>17345704
Could you still tell me about that person I care about though? Even though we're not partners.
>>
>>17345672
>>17345679
Don't forget your queries guys!
>>17345697
I see an energy you connect with, and meld very nicely with. However it is forbidden fruit. It is an energy already tied to another. Your energy connects with these two and a complicated relationship is born
>>
>>17345679
>>17345719
Oh sorry, it was my first time doing this. Is of late I have been thinking of the general lack of direction in my life. What I would like to know if what i am doing is leading anywhere or have my choices been the right thing.
>>
>>17345719
Thanks for the reading, but well fuck, I was not expecting this. How will things turn out with this other person? I do meld very nicely with her.
>>
>>17345672
will i be in any romantic relationship any time soon?
>>
>>17345745
yes, with me.... hey baybay
>>
Sean
DFW
Tall, dark hair and eyes, wear glasses

Should I take the new job? I could potentially be free of a stagnant current environment
>>
>>17345647
Aleksa(male)
Serbia
5'11", dark hair, beard, introverted, slickback hair always
will anything happen between me and D?
>>
>>17345713
I see the letter go up in flames. I'm sorry. As for what to write, I wouldn't have the foggiest idea.
>>17345716
I could, would need to know what to look for
>>
>>17345773
>would need to know what to look for
Do you see success and recognition ahead?
>>
>>17345647
Name: Gideon T
Description: 6'1" Slim, curly brown hair, and blue eyes
Defining Features: Conservative politics, speak my mind regardless of parties involved and enjoy a healthy dose of netflix.
>>
>>17345773
The letter literally goes up in flames? Does that mean he burns it??? Or someone else does... That worries me! May I please get a reading for me and Him? I always thought he kept my letters... Oh no!!!
>>
>>17345789
Looking for a basic future reading.
>>
>>17345735
Ykur path has been one of uncertainty, but it's one you chose. Your energy is strongest when you are certain. Take some time to organise your thoughts. You know what you want, chase it.
>>
>>17345739
Your three energys meld together, very Close. It seems this relationship flourishes, but only so long as you don't engage with either energy
>>17345745
I didn't see any energies melding with yours in he near future.
>>17345756
There will be loss with this new job, but the growth gained from it is worth it 10x over. This job will help you grow as a person. Go for it.
>>
>>17345814
Ykur? I'm that Madison guy, and the problem is I don't know what I want or have any wants.
>>
Mark
Southern Georgia (US)
5'11ish, Heavyset, Hispanic/White, Dark Hair, Aries
Long Eyelashes, Beard, Nice Teeth/smile, Lower forehead scar

Will going back to Southern California be better for the financial, romance part of my life or should I stay here? I just want to be happy. I've been here for a little over 2 months.
>>
>>17345647
>Silvia
>South America
>medium brown curly hair, big brown eyes, pierced ears, medium height, absolute hearing

>There's someone I was involved with 4 years ago and now we're on friendship terms, but I wonder why I still feel drawn to him. I know a relationship with him isn't possible but he always comes in my thoughts and dreams, a tarot reader once said we're twin flames but I don't believe in this crap. Can you see what's still holding me on him and if I can break it to be happy with someone else?
>>
>>17345763
The ties between your energies are faint, but there. I don't see you getting any closer, but that is something that can be changed. Build these ties up, make experiences together.
>>
>>17345793
I don't know to be quite honest. But there was no denying I immediately saw flame as I did your reading, then the crimping of paper as it burns. Might be metaphor, might be he's burning for your next letter. No idea.
>>
>>17345821

What kind of loss? Less money being made?
>>
>>17345849
Wow.... WOW... that is intense... Thank you so much for your help, it is really, deeply appreciated
>>
>>17345789
Be careful with who you trust with your time and energy. Lots of dead ends and fruits exploits are inbound. Guard your time, use it wisely, otherwise you'll find yourself drained and exhausted with little to show for it.

In good news, it seems a nice bit of luck is hanging around your energy
>>
>>17345867
gimme a read bruh
>>
>>17345647
Oscar
Mexico
Latino, short, skinny fat, black cruly hair and black beard
Introvert , likes cats, doesn't like people that uses pretty and sophisticated words they are manipulators.
yeah its me the VtM guy
the crush thing did not went well and im pretty depressed
>>
>>17345867
>>17345872
OH YEAH I'm
>USA
>fat white male brunette
>defining feature I have a large anus
>>
>>17345833
I'm having a real hard time discerning anything sorry man. It's extremely distorted and no clear images are coming through whatsoever.
>>17345837
It's weird, the ties that are binding you two are the same colour as his energy. This shouldn't be so. I have a feeling there's more to play then what's going on. Does he still have feelings for you? There's definitely a connection there, one that likely may never be able to be severed.
>>
>>17345840
would you mind please sharing more details on the ties between the energies?
id like to mention, this person and i have thus far made a very strong bond between each other and the situation is somewhere in between a strong friendship and a relationship, we would not be able to function properly without each other but due to some complications are not yet ready to push it to the next stage, and now id like to do just that
sorry for the essay, its just that this is really important to me and thank you very much
>>
>>17345850
It's a personal loss. Someone or something close to you. The trial it brings will spur growth in you
>>17345862
I'm sorry I couldn't help more
>>17345873
I'm so sorry to hear that man. chin up, you've got an energy designed to easily bounce back against setbacks. You'll come back twice as strong. Just gotta kick the self defeating habit!
>>
The girl I most recently dated long term, was there any significant purpose for everything that happened or was it just negativity?
>>
>>17345875
I sense poop. Lots of poop in your life
>>17345885
They're shared energies between two or more people who have made a connection. It's faint, the love side of this connection, like I said. It's there, but also kinda not. I recommend taking it very slow, and build solid foundations. Simple dates, no pressure, but something that is a little more than friends. Take her out to dinner, be sure to make known your intentions clearly.
>>
>>17345881
>the ties that are binding you two are the same colour as his energy
What does it mean? Is it a bad thing? Did he bind me?

>Does he still have feelings for you?
I'm not sure about his feelings as he mentioned he's in a stable relationship for a while.

>There's definitely a connection there, one that likely may never be able to be severed.
He said many times I'm someone he wouldn't easily forget even if he wanted to.
>>
>>17345908
so you can't read me?
>>
>>17345892
You helped more than enough thank you! Before I go (I have to go to work soon!) could I get a reading for me and him? I know youre probably sick of these 'love' readings, but it will really help me with my letter... thank you :) I also want him to do something for me, but I'm not sure if he ever will...
>>
>>17345892
>>17345873
i would have preffered energy designed to not suffer setbacks
>>
>>17345908
i am quite grateful for your efforts
>>
>>17345908
Well fuck you dude
>>
>>17345909
It does look that way. It seems he's controlling the connection and doing everything he can to keep it and strong as possible. after your last line I'm almost certain he's keeping this connection alive. Does he have any occult background?
>>17345911
Not with those vague details no. Check'd
You're welcome. What exactly am I reading for?
>>17345930
Everyone suffers from setbacks. You're naturally inclined to deal with them. This is a strength, don't let it go to waste my friend.
>>
>>17345937
I don't know why you would say "You're welcome" to me as if I owe you thanks. You didnt do anything at all.
>>
>>17345912
You're welcome. What exactly am I reading for?
>>17345936
I'm sorry anon. I don't know what you'd expect from such vague details.
>>
>>17345940
A mis-link. See above I did it properly. You don't owe me anything anon, and I'm sorry I couldn't do a proper reading with those details
>>
>>17345937
He's a taoist, I'm not sure if he has done any spells but he definitely knows stuff and studied other religions too.

Can you describe how his energy looks/feels like?
>>
>>17345827
What I guess I am saying, I feel blank. I do what need to do, in essence survive. I feel like I do things to make others happy, I have made personality to suit people. Have tried being myself but I don't really know what that is. This makes me feel like love is impossible, how do love if you don't know if you are being yourself? I feel like every love I had was fake. I am so lost right now I am letting myself say what is coming to mind, it is easy when there is no face to the person I am talking to.
>>
>>17345944
So since I gave details about my anus does that mean you need to know more about my ass? whether it's shaved or bleached etc?
>>
>>17345955
It's a very methodical orange. It's off putting, to say the least. It sort of moves in a weird, unnatural pulsing fashion. Like I said, I don't like it.
>>17345959
I know that feeling man. It's hard, but I truly believe in "you must love yourself before you can love". Maybe look into some soul searching.
>>17345967
It feels like your gonna have financial hardships soon, followed by a spike of sudden income. Money ones are hard to read, because so much can change it.
>>17345972
I'm sorry anon but if you're not gonna meet me half ways, I can't help you
>>
>>17345991
im afraid i dont know what you need exactly desu
>>
>>17345991
thanks
>>
>>17345991
name:Jeremy
Description: Short black hair, 6'5", white skin semi tanned
Defining features: I enjoy crashing weddings sometimes with my friend...although It's kind of annoying that he has such a stupid voice and kind of looks like a blonde haired surfer boy. also his nose is pretty jacked up. Still we've been doing this for quite a while and it's better than going "funeral crashing" with a hairy back curly headed fuck.
>>
>>17345991
Word methodical suits him, he's a Virgo and I've imagined a dirty yellow color, and you can't see my energy I suppose.

Do you have any idea on how to get rid of it? I'm starting to feel like a loosh farm
>>
>>17345881
I hope distortion is not a bad thing. Appreciate the attempt though. Let me know if anything comes to you.
>>
>>17346006
>>17345991
plz read me sir i'm very worried that my girlfriends fathers intimidating personality might be too much for me to carry on this relationshp.
>>
>>17346006
does he call that "one" his kung-pow chicken????
>>
>>17346007
Yours is a very soft green, with dashes of red. Sort of looks like a rose bush if it was a liquid.

shields. Work of shielding your emotions and figuring out what's yours vs what's being filtered in. From there, it's a slow process of wearing down the connection until it's not as strong.
>>17346009
Not always, might just be a bad read. Hit me up again tomorrow and I'll try again okay?
>>
>>17346035
Sounds good friend
>>
>>17346035
before i go, could i get a future reading, please? :) i'm >>17345713
>>
Can a reader tell me if I'll come out ahead with this insurance settlement? I haven't heard anything from my lawyer yet.

Male. Brown hair and hazel eyes, scorpio.
Southwest USA
>>
>>17346035
Thank you very much EmpathAU

I'm going to work more on my defenses. As feels for him can flow easily on me, specially if I listen to certain songs. Bless you
>>
>>17346038
I'll be sure to prioritise your request. Sorry it didn't workout today man. >>17346067
That's an excellent idea. The first step in removing outside influences in oneself is to shield yourself. Once there's a distinct wall, you can define "us vs them" and from there it's a simple matter of identifying what's on the "us" side and what's not. I'm glad I could help. I hope it all works out for you
>>
>>17345969
Your energies get close quite often, but his always pulls away. It's like tug of war and every time you're about to win, he pulls away to start the fight again
>>
>>17346074
Could you maybe do >>17345781? Sorry if I'm too pushy, it's okay if you don't, I just want to make sure you didn't accidentally skip it.
>>
Anyone doing love readings? I think im gonna get dumped ):
>>
>>17346074
Yes you did, more than you can imagine, thank you very much. I'll make sure to keep you posted if something else happens. :)
>>
>>17346085
Was that for me and M??? Hmmm... will we ever be together again? For good?
>>
>>17346094
Thankyou. I love hearing follow ups and knowing it all worked out. And if it doesn't, giving follow up advice to help you get there. Feel free to hit me up if you want. That goes the same for anyone else.
>>17346086
I don't see anything concrete. Like I said, your path is extremely long, it seems you've got much happening between now and then. Take it one day at a time; it's not a race.
>>
>>17346103
>I don't see anything concrete. Like I said, your path is extremely long, it seems you've got much happening between now and then. Take it one day at a time; it's not a race.
I see, thank you again.
>>
>>17346106
I'm not sure what to take from this but I look forward to it.
>>17346110
Anytime friend. Don't sweat the big picture. You'll get to your recognition and success. Enjoy the little things along the way.
>>
>>17346122
I don't care about my own recognition and success but someone else's. But still thank you, it's useful advice.
>>
Is ash around still by any chance? I got skipped yesterday with a reading and was hoping they had time to do it today.

Went through the old thread and they didn't seem to remember about it. : /
>>
>>17345639
It'd be kinda fun if someone had a folder of every OP picture Divination General threads have used over the years.
>>
>>17346139
That'd be a lot of time and effort for not much payoff.
>>
>>17346136

Nevermind disregard, I got my answer. There's no way to have a successful relationship without mind games, about time I finally grasped that concept.
>>
>>17346006
>>17346147
plz read me
>>
Why does it feel like I lost my sanity when I left? Was it a problem in timing, a trick, or just not the right person?
>>
I have an enemy apparently but I don't know who it is or what to do about it. I just know they're stalking me and using the things I like and say against me. Who is it and what should I do about it? My life is not in danger of course, but this is urgent.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17346273
sounds stupid.
>>
>>17346278
You should know, right?
>>
Do i have a chance of hapiness with the girl im interested on? thanks
>>
>>17346085
>>17346006
WHY WON'T YOU READ THIIIIIIIS
>>
Dead thread is dead
>>
>>17346539
Could you check >>17346273?
>>
>>17346539
could you check >>17346006?
>>
>>17345647
Christopher
FL USA
Native American, 5'10", black hair, buzzcut, black glasses, skinny, brown eyes, small chin beard
How do I get out of this funk?
>>
>>17346794
FRUITY LOOPS PRODUCER EDITION.
WHITE MAN PRETENDING TO BE MEXICAN (OR LESBIAN(BUZZCUT))
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD WITH BEADY CANADIAN EYES AND A STUPID FUCKING SOUL PATCH
YOU AINT GOT NO FUNK YOU JIVE TURKEY
>>
Is anyone still here? I could use a reading
>>
>>17346924

it's dead
>>
>>17346924
It's dead jim.
>>
>>17345647
I could use a reading
Madison (female)
Canada
Always tired, pale, hipsterfag glasses, long brown hair, 5'9, thin, plain face, physically weak, quiet, nervous
>>
>>17346959
Hello anon.
Megan
East coast US
Long black hair, dark, dark brown (black) eyes

If you want, could you do a gsneral reading please? Thanks mane
>>
Any readers?
>>
Hump
>>
Div lvls? 75 here. Going for 85.
>>
I'll be doing readings for a while.

Gender, Query, and relevant info you wish to add.

I'm going to be more selective tonight. Here are some tips. Word your query carefully. Generals aren't "fun" to do.

Price of admission tonight: listen to this song. Reflect on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEeOLYwiTz8
>>
>>17347320
Female. Can you check this? >>17346273
How do I get rid of them? Ignoring rarely works. What did I do to upset them?
>>
>>17347320
female. if i ask him out what will he say?i plan on doing it soon. i can't tell what he thinks of me right now, i was supposed to ask him today but I'm getting mixed signals so i backed away. Should I go for it?
thank you
>>
>>17347320
Female
I would like to know if you could ask the cards what kind of goals someone I'll call by the name of "M" has.
>>
>>17347320
Female.
Does T think I'm attractive? m'thanks
>>
>>17347320
Female
what my crush and I's sex life be like when it happens?
>>
>>17347014
There's usually a good reason for physical lethargy. If your sleep isn't restful I'd suggest possibly more magnesium in your diet.
If you have difficulty in other areas, given that it's canada in the winter my go to is vitamin D deficiency. Short version, check the physical stuff, which paranormal means may not be likely to tell you.
>magnesium, vit. D, calcium to help absorption of vitamin D, etc.

>>17346162
I disagree with your conclusion. The problem isn't that relationships are impossible without mind games, it's that often times there isn't enough communication, or one part misinterprets something the other person said.

Any communication has two parts. The person saying the words, who has to choose which ones to use, and the person hearing them, who has to choose how to interpret them.

Ever hear someone say "I hate you" in an endearing way which is meant to convey the exact opposite meaning, usually said while teasing? That's your receptive side picking up on the proper meaning, as much as it is their side for saying it with the proper affect vs screaming it, which would carry another meaning altogether.
tl:dr;, relationships are a 2-person dance.

>>17347328
I can't check this, or rather I'm not in the right frame of mind to check this tonight. If they're using what you say against you, then simply embolden the truth.
I'm curious how it's urgent if your life isn't in danger though.

>>17347331
>should I go for it?
Yes. Always. But I'll read for you.
Nature of the problem: ace of wands. The wish to create. In this case a relationship, presumably.
If you ask him: 4 of swords, truce.
If you don't ask him: 6 of wands, victory.

I feel a certain sense of... it's hard to say, and it's hard to say if it's your own stuff or mine, truth be told.

I'd at least weasel some info out of him if I were you, if only to clear up the mixed signals... those are never fun, for anyone involved.

>all these females
Neat. Alright ladies, next batch coming up.
>>
>>17347371
Hey, I just got home after having my thesis rejected and I feel like shit.
I wanted to know why shit went down the way it did, and what the cards have to say about the future (I have a last opportunity next week).
>>
>>17347378
also i'm female
>>
>>17347371
>I can't check this, or rather I'm not in the right frame of mind to check this tonight. If they're using what you say against you, then simply embolden the truth.
>I'm curious how it's urgent if your life isn't in danger though
It's not urgent then, I just can't take any more of it. I don't know who it is because they're posting on 4chan, using things I say on my social media. Not exactly doxing, but it's still unsettling. You sure you can't give a reading?
>>
>>17347320

Male

The interview today went well. Anything I should look out for or should I go ahead and look forward to the final (fourth) interview?
>>
>>17347382
we shall not suffer a witch to teach
>>
>>17347393

Fun fact; 70% of /x/ is female.
>>
>>17347320
Male

Why did my ex make it seem like she wanted to work things out, only to be a bitch to me once again?
>>
>>17347406

because she's a terrible person and you should stop giving her attention
>>
>>17347393
>we shall not suffer a witch to teach
I only specified it because gender was requested by Mr. Anon.
>>
>>17347406
Because she has a grudge she never worked out and simply wanted to pass you the bill for all the perceived wrongs you did to her.
>>
>>17347320
not gonna ask for a reading.
just wanna say thanks for that YT link.
>>
>>17347371
truce? victory? wat??!
>>
>>17347342
I'm usually very hesitant to do ones like this, because if I draw hostility when it's love, it could be either a wrong pull, or perhaps its him having internal conflict on addressing his very real feelings for you properly.

Nonetheless, let's see.
The hanged man, which shows patience, devotion, and maturity. In relation to 5 of cups, disappointment, pain, sadness, loss.
...huh. Devotion despite pain. Sounds like the guy might be a martyr.

I pulled a third one, and it was 7 of wands. Valour. Courage, fighting spirit. Overcoming opposition. Combine this with the hanged man and his relation to disappointment, and I have to say that personally I think I like this man.

I did a second reading, if only because this intrigued me, and that's half the reason I'm here tonight.

Nature of your query here is: 5 of disks, worry.
I think that one's obvious, so I'll leave it at that.
If whatever this is goes negatively, then your card is the 10 of swords, ruin. But I want to stress that ruin is not bad, as much as it means a change. I would interpret this to be something you would even benefit from, and the reason why will be made apparent with the last card.

If it proceeds smoothly, you have the chariot, which means many things, is a card I enjoy, but in your case I liken it to mean the way forward.

As to what you should focus on, 9 of disks. Gain. Well being, but during this draw I will taken it to be the literal gain, for reason of the last card, the "one that jumped out" for you, which I take to cast a shadow on everything else. The Devil. "In a positive aspect, the Devil tells us to go ahead with whatever we want, even when the results won't be comfortable."

So, short version, and by all means tell me if I'm wrong here, but I see two things.
I don't see "M" being a bad person, and I also think that whatever the goal is, it should be something you won't dislike.

>>17347353
Not reading this.
>>
Male. Is my ex doing alright? Miss her sometimes. Will I meet someone new any time in the next couple years?
>>
>>17347430
alright great! thanks
>>
>>17347412
Your gender doesn't matter, what really matters is the, ahem, "education" you received from your, AHEM, "school masters"
>>
>>17347442
I don't need your shit right now. Wanna get off for being a snarky edgy anon on the internet, go bother someone else.
>>
>>17347449
Wanna know what we call the vileblood queen Annaliese?

we call her Anal Lease hehehee heheh heheheh heh heheh
>>
>>17347320
male
Im pretty depressed senpai and its making me feel pretty tired in general
Im always feeling very lonely due to childhood traumas, i feel like an outsider everywhere.
i just want some advice to be happy
>>
>>17347320
Male, what romance looks like in my near future Mr. Anon?

Thanks. Also, nice song.
>>
>>17347320
Female. I'm going to be writing to a friend who I met while travelling. I'm thinking about giving him my phone number... How will it turn out? Will he call me? And does he feel the same way about me?
>>
>>17347357
Don't over think this kind of thing, or it could lead to you being so nervous things don't go well.
Also not reading.

>>17347378
I wonder what your thesis was on?

I don't think I can give you a proper reading tonight, I apologize, but I can try.

7 and 8 of cups. Debauchery and Indolence.
Combined with The Lovers.

A warning to recognize delusion. Combined with indolence, which tells us to abandon false pasts or current situations, to make up our minds honestly.

As to the Lovers, "The card also represents a decision, the farewell to a former way of life and the full acceptance of love uncompromising. It doesn't necessarily mean that the 'love' is a person..."

I'm getting a very, very specific vibe from this, but I could be wrong. Anyway, that vibe is that this thing may not be the right path for you, that you may wish to pick up a new goal.

By all means, try your hardest on your last opportunity, but... accept it, whatever the result may be.

>>17347384
I apologize, but not tonight, no.

>>17347393
Made me laugh, although I disagree. Some of my best teachers were witches. Although they never knew I was learning from them, but hey. Details.

>>17347388
4 of cups. Luxury.
Look forward to it, I would say. Let me know how it goes.

>>17347406
>why did my ex_____
she's your ex. Why did you allow her to do whatever?

I'm sorry, I'm just a tad bitter tonight, but the truth is that people let third parties affect themselves far, far too easily.
In this case your ex being the third party you yourself.

I'm sorry it happened, anon. But a read will do you no good.

>>17347421
You're very welcome. This song carries a rich meaning to me. I wanted to recommend it to others for reasons, and then I find myself needing to listen to it tonight.

>>17347429
Ever hear of damned if you do, damned if you don't? There's a reason I prefaced it with "just ask him."
>>
>>17345639
Fuck off you roleplaying cancerous fucks
>>
>>17347490
>I apologize, but not tonight, no.
B-But why ;_;
>>
>>17347490
>I wonder what your thesis was on?
Domotics. Intelligent housing.

> Anyway, that vibe is that this thing may not be the right path for you, that you may wish to pick up a new goal.

You're actually... very spot on. I'm at a place in my life where I don't really want to resign myself to work in an engineering-related work. But I do want to get the degree.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to do the reading. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17347485
Depends. How big are your boobs?
>>
>>17347320
What about getting HER back in my life?
>>
>>17347512
Neat. And thank you, anon, for giving me some follow up.

>>17347473
I'm sorry, but I'm done for the night.
...but I felt compelled to at least draw one card for you, since you liked the song.
2 of swords, peace. You'll be alright.

>>17347485
What's the worst that could happen?
I think that's all I should say.
Anything else will devolve into a small rant about how "does he feel the same way" style questions, especially in response to someone you barely know.

I'm done for now. I hope I was of some help to people.

>>17347538
>back
No. Just. No.
>>
>>17347556
>>17347473

Thanks, rest well, Mr. Anon.
>>
>>17347490
>>17347556
can you ask the cards please if i'll be fucked if he rejects me? i have to see him a lot so i don't want it to be really awkward/get laughed in my face
>>
>>17347320

The right song at the right time. Thank you, Mr. Anon
>>
>>17347467
>>17347534
Well basically my parents got divorced while I was little and I got bullied hard afterwards.
It's just the social and emotional part that is causing trouble, I don't even like most people and can't relate to them, even on values. so that makes me feel even more
Isolated. Never been able to have a gf
>>
>>17347320
Male
Christopher
I seem to be in a bad mood that I can't get out of. What is causing this and how do I fix it ?
>>
>>17347320
Jefry
20 Aries
How should I keep moving in my path?
>>
>>17347490

4 of Cups is also apathy and boredom. What's this mean exactly? I'm bored with my current job but would that mean this one would be more boring? Thanks
>>
>>17347737
Not every reader interprets cards the same.
>>
>>17347737
I would personally think to interpret it as meaning that things will go to plan - stable, standard, as expected. This is "boring" in an emotional context, but probably good for an interview. You don't want that kind of boring stagnation in a relationship, or even your general life, but it can be good in other contexts. In the 4 of cups imagery, you're being offered more than you need, another cup when you already have 3 - that's why it speaks of luxury and excess, but also stagnation.
>>
>>17347320
male
what should i expect in my love life? , i dont feel like i lost my beloved after all
>>
MAle 20 aries
what acn i do to improve the life im living, and the arguments with my parents about seeing a psychiatrist
>>
>>17347490
Male
How will the first date with her go?
>>
Is my current partner going to do sex with me one day?
>>
Male
Canadian Born Assyrian
Big bald Brown dude
Sagittarius

I feel drained and exhausted from the events that have happened in the last 8 months.

1. How will my schooling and education go?
2. What will end up happening between me and her.
3. What will happen to the problem my family has been facing.

Thank you kindly for the reading.
>>
>>17348101
Is there any hope for me and Heather?
>>
>>17347320
Male, What do I have to do stay on track and achieve my goals in life and maybe what should I be careful about and try to avoid?
>>
>>17348116
Brent
December 18th
>>
>>17348101
my name is dick.
birthday back in the 12th of june.
anyone want to bfuck me?
>>
>>17348101
Isaac
July 25

How's the rest of my current relationship going to go? From here, it's not looking too hot.
>>
>>17348101
George
September 13th

Kind of lost right now in many regards, does my love life look good for this coming year?
>>
>>17348101
Kate
November 23

I'm looking into traveling or staying overseas this year or next, is this a good idea?
>>
>>17347556
If this is the same Mr. Anon I talked to previously, hello again! If it's okay, I would like to ask you a question. Something new, and possibly big, came up and I'm wondering if this job opportunity with the agency is too good to be true? Female, btw :) Hope I didn't miss ya
>>
File: 24958stalker_03.png (106KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
24958stalker_03.png
106KB, 280x210px
If theres any reader there. I need help a manager who was helping me with a personal issue got transferred. I need their help desperately. I still have their number, im wondering if I can still get the help from her I need.
Im 22 and male.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-07-08-58-13.jpg (58KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-07-08-58-13.jpg
58KB, 800x448px
You guys obviously need a new reader to appear
*Sigh*

Well... I can do some more today, I suppose....

Info form:

°Picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)

°Appearance/style (brief description - a few words)

°Personality (brief description - a few words)

°Make it clear what you're asking, and if another person is involved, give brief description of them as well

I'll check back in a few minutes and do whatever
I guess//
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-07-09-58-18.jpg (90KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-07-09-58-18.jpg
90KB, 800x450px
>>17348223
Somewhat short reading

The Moon: yes, they are still willing to help you and support in a somewhat maternal-feeling way, but does not have as much power to shape the situation as they did previously
However, they know people whom they could talk with and likely help from afar as it were

Ace of Wands: be proactive. you are not trying 100% to resolve this issue, out of fear of scorn or other judgments by others. This fear is mirrored and given credence by your own scorn toward yourself and judgment of your less-than-stellar past decisions

Take action! Don't wait - this situation will only be resolved positively if it is resolved soon, and with courage
>>
>>17348228
uhm Mew
Blonde, too tall, equestrian chic
Intelligent, considerate, sincere
Uhm, I have a romantic interest but I fear aspects of them.. They pull away when I come close and come close when I pull away. What do? What will be the result.
>>
>>17348228
Hi, never done this before but im curious...

Appearance: black curly hair, athletic build, brown skin
Personality: nice, friendly

Theres a light skin spanish girl with black hair named karina i met at my job, shes really shy and timid but very nice and sweet. Well we have a date this sunday and i wanted to know how things are gonna workout between me and karina? Am i gonna fuck shit up like i always do?
>>
>>17348228
Appearance: red hair, big brown eyes, glasses, full lips, average, style: dresses and boots, hoodies, plaid shirts, bomber jackets and leggings, thats basically all i wear

Personality: really weird, kinda bitchy, very stubborn and naive

I have made many plans for my future, and I would just like a general reading to make sure I'm on the right path... I'm gonna be lame and ask for a love reading too, if you could! I've been single my whole life, briefly dated one guy who was a huge jerk, and I'm wondering if I'll just be a crazy cat lady spinster, or if someday the right guy will come along...
>>
Alright I'll start on those three in a sec once I get some breakfast
Probably take me like 15-20 minutes for each
>>
>>17348275
thanks!
>>
File: sotha_sil_by_ielay-d95bv3a.jpg (120KB, 800x842px) Image search: [Google]
sotha_sil_by_ielay-d95bv3a.jpg
120KB, 800x842px
>>17348228
Brown, as of now wet, hair, green/blue eyes, not too short but not exactly a tall person too.

Apathetic, depressed, but with a will to get out of it. Pretty friendly and kind if going by actual personality traits.

How will I fare in regards of this small project I have with sigils and thoughtforms? Or hell, occult in general. Any sort of advice?

Thank you!~
>>
>>17348275
Will you be my valentine?
>>
File: 285.gif (104KB, 537x336px) Image search: [Google]
285.gif
104KB, 537x336px
>>17348228
Tallish, brown hair, hazel eyes
Warm, friendly, caring, enthusiastic, smart
Is there a future with the girl I really like? She's tall, skinny, beautiful, awkward, and quiet
>>
Ugh I'm having trouble seeing well
I'm going to meditate for a few, sorry it'll take me a bit longer to get to these
I'm definitely going to, it just will be a little while :/
>>
File: images-143.jpg (15KB, 442x332px) Image search: [Google]
images-143.jpg
15KB, 442x332px
>>17348228
My appearance is kind of like the PIC

I don't have an actual personality

Will my partner "do it" with me one day?

Their personality is like the guy from the tangled movie, loves himself
>>
File: 1423014232405.jpg (60KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
1423014232405.jpg
60KB, 550x700px
>>17348228
You may remember me but today I summon the power of the dragonzord
6ft, dark hair, brown eyes
Introverted, been told I'm intelligent
I'm thinking purchasing some supplements for my health. Some amino acids in particular interest me. Should I expect any improvement?
>>
File: summoning the elements.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
summoning the elements.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>17348266
>>17348266
How to better understand them:
7 of Stones, Ace of Stones

They have been less than proactive themselves in the past (could be see as a shy or aloof attitude, but it's not; it's a few diffetrent depressions)

Their lack of action has led to a lack of sucess in deep emotional connections with people. They might have had lots of friends that they didn't even like that much, or hang out with a group of people they don't feel strongly about one way or the other...

They may have been drifting into misanthropy and bitterness for a long time now. It's dangerous. You need to be more confident so that you can argue for optimism and win

But this is all deep stuff for if you actually get together. Whether that happens is pretty much 50/50, and you'll need to shift the odds in your favor by growing up a bit quick and being more mature
How to better connect to a real "yourself":
4 of Cups, Knight of Stones, The Moon

The 4 of Cups has a meaning of cleansing oneself of emotions tying one to their past, which is the one most appropriate to what I'm feelin here
Your mind is stuck in a trap, a negative loop
Where do you think your fear and timidity comes from?
Do you think that's really the true self? We build up personalities that work in our environment to express our real 'spirit' but the personality often covers over the spirit and dampens it like a wet blanket over a campfire...

The Knight of Stones here shows a couple facets
The first is seeing the big picture and planning toward desired futures. Methodical and logical, this way of walking forward is your best bet for school and social life, and in terms of romance, is essential. You can doubt yourself and fear stuff, but if those doubts and fears go against what you *know* you should be doing, what *makes sense*
Well, that's just obviously bad, OK? I shouldn't even have to point that out...

The Moon's meaning is more of a subtle flavor to the overall situation. It's a feeling of nostalgia I think
>>
File: 2ndmoviemewcard2.gif (50KB, 319x234px) Image search: [Google]
2ndmoviemewcard2.gif
50KB, 319x234px
>>17348401
I'd like to elaborate on the feeling and why it is your weapon to escape depression, about higher selves, and spirituality, but.... Nah

Seems hard right now, but future yous are wishing they could go back and do it better. Prove them wrong by doing better than even they could wish your life. Amen.

Two neat coincidences too, the sum!coming and dragon thing; didn't even see the post above hah
And this picture, it was just the one I'd saved a while ago when I was thinking about that movie, and it happens to have not only the moon, but a card. And it's about mew

Coincidence means keep going right? Or was it stop I forget
>>
>>17348268
4 of Cups, 6 of Stones, Queen of Stones

Maybe, maybe not

If she is the shy one,she probably wants you to b the opposite, at least a bit. Be stronger
The Queen of Stones especially is saying to become more outgoing and socially adept

Really, whether this works or not [it's another 50/50 coinflip, sorry] is not the important thing.

The important thing is proving to yourself that you can still care enough to give something a good try

It is all about effort and confidence, which you'll get no matter what, but will gain most frequently in times like this, where you're trying to do something you want a lot like this.

Yes, you are hesitant, as usual, and not very good perhaps. She doesn't care if your good, just that you're interesting and confident in your self, OK?

Whatever happens, give it your all and grow from it
Present the personality that fits you, not what is expected of you, even by yourself....

Maybe you should change your attitude so that a challenge is enjoyable rather than something generating dread inside you and making itself stronger at your expense

After all, its not a real demon, just a common perpetuating pattern of negativity

Negative cycles continue because people fear jumping into the pool more than getting a sunburn.
Short-term feelings, no thought for what life you're creating for your future selves...
>>
Taking a little break, back in a bit
>>
File: Sketch112181034.png (875KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch112181034.png
875KB, 720x1280px
>>17348228
Short hair, skinny, my bear is growing again..
Chill, quiet, prophet..
How should I go with my path?
>>
>>17348470
M/F? age?
>>
>>17348470
Male/20 >>17348474
>>
File: 1454344133554.jpg (60KB, 600x877px) Image search: [Google]
1454344133554.jpg
60KB, 600x877px
Damn thought I'd have more energy my bad
I'll get started in on the bulk of these in a few minutes I think......
>>
>>17348497
hope u feel better soon, ash ... <3
>>
>>17348228
Appearance slim build, hazel eyes, black hair, medium height

Personality almost pic related but not so insane, goofy and clumsy

One of my friends is getting distant, when I try to talk to her, she's evasive and doesn't say what's wrong but I know she's not the same with me. What's is going on? Is it because of jealousy?
>>
>>17348401
Thank you, you were pretty bang on about some things. <3 From one reader to another that was impressive. I have like two sides, the anxious, unsure of ones self side, and the confident side that knows I'm awesome etc. I know when I was a child I was extremely self assured and I think I let trauma and toxic people mitigate that. I think it may also be my way of dissuading toxic people away from myself by seeming unpowerful lol. Bless ya
>>
datamining: the thread over here
>>
File: 1454646098869.jpg (13KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
1454646098869.jpg
13KB, 376x376px
>>17348269
7 of Wands, 8 of Stones
Fight the normal fate, carve a path for yourself whre there isn't one. If you can be cool about it, desperation can turn to power. What you call naiveté others might call delusion...
You're acting more sane than your are, and its making you more crazy
At least your clothes match your self, but when your personality is different its like a sad token
Sorry not making any sense
Plenty of people are lonely. Enjoy gloom or become outgoing, but don't stay in this place of self.

>>17348298

>>17348314
I was gonna just skip you because simple paths are boring to me, but I feel some loyalty to the time lords I suppose, though Dr. Who isn't really my cup of tea

Let's see here, yes this will be a great experience and put you on a better course

But onk if you are to develop in the following way: 5 of Swords, The Stars

Accept past defeat and future defeat as a common consequence of playing the game called action
Without doing new, challenging things, one gets complacent. It's good that you've left that complacency for now and turned over a fresh leaf, as you should. However I am afraid that you will lose ambition and return to this system when things start going well for you

For example when/if you are in a relationship with her, when you get a stable job, when you get this and that, all the things you desire that drive you on, what will happen? What happens to many, you included, is that your comfort zone becomes a bit of a prison...

Really what you should do is take every opportunity to do interesting or exciting things
Study stuff that's interesting for fun. Go and do stuff that you think would be interesting, don't let the 5 of Swords be a negative, where your thoughts box you in and heckle you. That's a recipe for stess and perpetual failure

In closing, don't do the stuff you shouldn't, and at least *try* to do the things you should, will you kindly?

Hope that was sufficient timelords

>>17348290
As always, you're welcome!
>>
File: being like nobody.jpg (15KB, 191x247px) Image search: [Google]
being like nobody.jpg
15KB, 191x247px
>>17348335
Eh I think I may skip this one
If he loves himself so much, maybe the most interesting path would be for you to become really good at a lot of things and get more admiration than him and for less shallow stuff
Ahahahah I can see it and its hilarious!

I think you should try for that one. No, you will. You'll see. For now what you need to do regardless is study and practice interests youre good at, and make friends + learn people skills

Don't have an actual personality, huh?yeah I see. Well, why not be the kind who is like a positive catalyst of situations? Hard to explain this role really though I've been it; basically you are not one of the most popular in terms of rank but are friendly with everyone and as such are the one that everyone will listen to, especially since they know your decisions likely aren't based on personal motives as you don't appear confident, even when you are

You have the potential to bring groups of people together into larger groups

Ah geez I got into deep stuff an I didn't draw anything

Princess of Disks

That's a bit eerie XD
_____

Alright, readings for Rick, Harley and G.R. coming up after the break...
>>
>>17348581
>maybe the most interesting path would be for you to become really good at a lot of things and get more admiration than him and for less shallow stuff
Ahahahah I can see it and its hilarious!

already went down that path, k thnx
>>
>>17348470
Adult bears are not safe to keep as pets.
>>
Could anyone recommend some quality books on Tarot? Something that covers all the basics for a beginner/someone who is interested in learning

Would also like some books on runes also. Thoth talks about Handbook of Rune Magic, would this be a good starting place for someone with no prior knowledge?

I wish to delve into both methods.
>>
>>17348295
>tfw no reading

Ah well, I'm just going to roll with it then. You already have enough querents as it is.
>>
File: 9857811_orig.jpg (199KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
9857811_orig.jpg
199KB, 600x450px
>>17348642
Eh I think you should start by just looking into the history of tarot

The symbolism is best described by books dealing wh the specific deck

For example I have 'Practical Applications Of Ancient Visual Symbols' for the Thoth deck, because it is good about the symbology and interpretation of that deck
Like, a physical textbook. I have another for another of my decks and the booklets for all of them, but at this point I don't really need to reference the booklets anymore
I prefer to have both physical stuff like that and PDFs & web pages
Different mood reading on a computer vs. reading with paper books

Anyway, you know what you should look up on google, wikipedia, pirate bay, whatever. Don't make me point out the obvious to you pic related
___
Don't think I'll get to those actually its really late I'll probably just go to sleep
>>
>>17348690
I appreciate the advice and I will definitely do that. I had googled, but I found no definitive starting point and your answer suggests why.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>17348642
To be honest, tarot is one of the easiest methods of divination to get into. You can basically just pick up a deck and start using it. Nearly all decks have a booklet with card meanings, generally with spreads as well, but you can easily look up all of these things online with a simple google search. There are heaps of tarot websites, and you can also watch youtube videos of people using tarot cards. Any question you have about tarot is answered somewhere easy to find on the internet.

There are some general things I can recommend. Pick one method (one style of deck, or whatever else) and learn it before trying to branch out. It's a lot of information to grasp at the start. Don't try and learn all the meanings or memorize connections and symbolism. Use a book as reference as you use them, for as long as you need. That's pretty much all you need to know to start learning tarot.
>>
File: 1440087118613.png (67KB, 1305x609px) Image search: [Google]
1440087118613.png
67KB, 1305x609px
>>17348642
>>
File: The Mad One.jpg (271KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
The Mad One.jpg
271KB, 1680x1050px
>>17348715
Yah exactly the booklets make it really quite easy and if you dont have one with your deck, like I said that internet machine is at your fingertips

>>17348369
8 of Wands, the High Priestess
Yeah, something will work reasonably soon. Drink water and eat fruit as well to make it work better or something? And fresh air... Sorry not a very interesting answer heheh
Ask a simple question, get a short answer

>>17348295
>How will the querent fare in regards of this small project they have with sigils and thoughtforms? What about the occult in general? Any advice?

10 of Swords, 6 of Cups ==> The Chariot, King of Cups
Guess I'm not gonna have time to look into this one sorry
The impression I got was of crazy gods laughing in like a good natured way, as if the little moment that is your life is amusing to them. Some words from the cards or what ever: 'Given your lone wolf vibe, we say get away from the pack and go hiking in the snow, cross country skiing even, hahaha
It would be good for you to experience Isolation in nature, get comfortable with stillness and silence for hours on end without any music. We would suggest hunting or martial arts as well, but it seems unlikely'

>>17348470
Ok OK for real,
Death, 7 of Swords

Zzz too tired death doesn't mean anyone is gonna die BTW don't trip on that dawg

Thins are just gonna change up, if you can defeast the mental monstrs of the 7 Swords cards it will be good change, if not you gset the picture
You shouldn't just 'go with your path' you should be a bigger part of where it leads?
That's how the greats do they don't go their own way forever, they start to shape the way, and then make their way hahah

>>17348508
Queen of Disks

No time I'll just say you should be practical about it and try to get outside perspective from someone who actually knows them. I don't

>>17348537
Riht on

>>17348540
Eh well I'm not really interested in doing anything with the data myself without any comic/anime to make you characters in
>>
Anyone here right now?
Can I have a love reading for this valentine?
Do tell me if I need to give more info.
>>
>>17348746
Thank you
>>
>>17348746
I honestly think that at this point, someone is getting a boatload of amusement from my life, even though I'm doing absolutely nothing of worth. Also, thanks for the advice, I'm heavily going to consider it.

Thanks in general though, much appreciated for the reading. I'll look up the cards later myself.
>>
File: harry-potter-wallpaper-cartoon.jpg (389KB, 1000x795px) Image search: [Google]
harry-potter-wallpaper-cartoon.jpg
389KB, 1000x795px
>>17348746
You still on ash?
I would like a reading regarding if there is anything sad happening this year for me.

Redhead, 21

Sign: cancer

Likes to eat a lot of sugar, icecream, chocolate etc. I am a varsity wrestler, i like to read books and go on adventures and my imagination is huge. I am a loyal and honest person.
>>
Scorp, 23 male

Will getting back on the medication be good for me?
>>
In case anyone is willing to do a reading, I'll post this here. I'm posting a MD5-checksum for a photo of me, I hope that is enough.

ae0461a3d5d0b1252af42565ba13f283

Now, to the question. How will my relationship with my sister change this coming summer? Will it be better or worse by the end? Will she freak out by what I will ask her, or will she be fine with it?
>>
>>17349000
Yes. Come on man, you know this.
Think of the things that have happened. You wouldn't be asking if you didn't already know, and fear, the answer.
>>
>>17349066

Did you draw a card or just pull that out of your ass?
>>
>>17348546
>7 of Wands, 8 of Stones
>Fight the normal fate, carve a path for yourself whre there isn't one. If you can be cool about it, desperation can turn to power. What you call naiveté others might call delusion...
>You're acting more sane than your are, and its making you more crazy
>At least your clothes match your self, but when your personality is different its like a sad token
>Sorry not making any sense
>Plenty of people are lonely. Enjoy gloom or become outgoing, but don't stay in this place of self.

This is... confusing????
>>
>>17349066
General reading please? Male Leo
>>
>>17348619
>>17348746
>Kek
Aight anon-kun thanks for the reading. I will make sure of defeat those demons.
>inb4 bears are safe to play
>>
I'm back and will be around for a bit. Might disappear while rearranging the house but I'll do my best to get to everyone.
See >>17345647 for details.
>>
>>17349824
Nick
Europe
Tall, dark hair, brown eyes, normal to thin
Short nails on one hand, long on the other

What does she want from me? Should I worry? Also general I guess
>>
>>17349824
Samantha
St. Louis
White, athletic, light brown hair
Blue Eyes, resting bitch face
>>
>>17349824
Amelia
Middle~Europe
tall, but petite frame, green eyes, really small nose, curly mid length hair, you could say I am a bit of a girly girl
i am weird as hell and try to make people laugh a lot, even though i am quite sad and look sad a lot of times

love reading would be great!
thank you!
>>
>>17349836
If it's the energy I think it is, then yes you should be worried. There's a very faint red energy following your own, close enough to be around, but not really connecting with yours. It's not faint in a weak sense though, almost like there's a deliberate attempt to keep itself hidden.
>>17349836
Query?
>>17349872
>Middle-Europe
I read that as middle earth at first.
There's an energy yours runs into that connects well with yours. There's a definite connection and feelings will grow quickly. However, there will be complications as well. Your energies meld but there's aspects that grind on one another that will eventually wear the relationship down. How quickly? No idea. But run with this and enjoy it for all its worth while it lasts.
>>
>>17349900
>If it's the energy I think it is, then yes you should be worried. There's a very faint red energy following your own, close enough to be around, but not really connecting with yours. It's not faint in a weak sense though, almost like there's a deliberate attempt to keep itself hidden.
So I know her? Btw thanks bro.
>>
>>17349840
Crap just noticed, could I have a reading regarding the future of my career?
>>
Cristo
Texas
Short, medium build, wavy black short hair, honey eyes, kinda kiddy face
I would like a general reading please and thank you.
>>
>>17349824
Lina
short,brown hair. green eyes, normal to thin
California
What does my crush think of me? Do i have a chance
>>
>>17349905
I would be surprised if you didn't. It's close, ummm kinda hard to explain how I see them but think of yourself like a dot. Then there's several circles that extend out from you, sort of like ripples in a pond. This areas usually define how close a relationship you have with the energy depending on where they sit. It's something we do as people, to help us define "us vs them". And just because you have X in one section doesn't mean they classify you in the same section, or even at all. This energy sits in the sort of associate area, but moves back and forth as well, getting closer and further away.
>>
>>17349900
thank you very much!
and oh just noticed that too. middle earth would be a nice location.
if it's not asking too much, may i ask you if i know that energy already or if it's a completely new one? (i am starting to re-connect with someone - quite slowly right now - and there is someone who is reaching out for me. so this makes things a tad bit confusing.)
>>
>>17349920
This is really helpful actually, thanks.
>>
>>17349824
Carson
Canada
Blonde hair blue eyes, somewhat tall.
I tend to intimadate people for seemingly no reason
General reading?
Appreciate it
>>
>>17349913
forever alone
>>
>>17349840
>>17349910
The path you're following right now is very winding and twisting, doubling back on itself quite often. Although clear of any real blockages or debris, I feel that although you will always be moving ahead, it'll be a sense of moving forward, when all you're doing is retracing old ground. Be prepared for being met back when you should push forward. Still, nothing is set in stone. If you don't like that, grab the machete and make your own path.
>>
>>17349824
Brent
NY/PA
Tallish, brown hair, hazel eyes
Male Sagittarius, tricky energy to do readings on
A love reading please
>>
>>17349940
Thank you! This brings to light what I have been planning to do.
>>
>>17349913
>>17349937
patience is a virtue anon.

Your energy has a very interesting composition to it. It's a mix of dark and light blue but crackles(?) with an almost white-greenie colour across the surface. It feels like power conductor that has static coursing across it at random intervals. Your energy itself it's very still, moving sort of back and forth, as if the globe would if it spun one way, then the other. The surface however is chaotic with those bursts of static. Very cool Cristo
>>
>>17349915
skipped :(
>>
tom
uk
male

how will my date go tomorrow? is she right for me?
>>
>>17349954
Thank you anon for the reading I found it insightful.
>>
>>17349915
There's definite reciprocation. But a word of warning. This energy feels like it enjoys control, and I fear if you dive in headfirst you'll end up in a controlled relationship. Ease yourself in, set ground rules early, but most of all enjoy yourself. If ever it doesn't make you happy, back away. Nothing is more important that feeling fulfilled in life
>>
File: 1411445129219.gif (2MB, 395x350px) Image search: [Google]
1411445129219.gif
2MB, 395x350px
>>17349954
Aries
Male
Short hair, slim, I'm the dude
May I have a general reading sir?
Thank you so much.
>>
>>17349925
Anytime. It didn't seem like an energy you knew, but the connection was so rapid it could be the rebuilding of almost forgotten ties. It's hard to say.
Either of those people would be lucky to have you. Your energy is lovely.
>>17349926
Anytime friend. Always happy to help
>>17349959
Not skipped, see above. Remember, patience.
>>17349963
Not a worry. If you ever need more help, I'm always here (sometimes haha)
>>17349947
Glad to hear! Keep me updated. Nothing is ever concrete, and so I enjoy hearing follow up.
>>
>>17349967
Canada, from Colombia
>>
>>17349824
>name
Chris
>location
Quebec, Canada
>description
24 y/o 5'9 man with green eyes and dirty blonde hair
>defining features
?

I'd like a general reading please
>>
>>17349959
Pooped
>>
>>17349934
Even though your energy is quite caring and gentle, you throw up some very intimidating walls. You shield yourself away behind defences that assault any who come close. There difference between shield and energy is astounding. I fear that although you are trying to be true to yourself, your shields rebuke all who come close, and it's that assault that leave people a little aloof to you. They don't understand why, but you give off a vibe close to that of a rattlesnake; come near me and you get bit
>>
>>17349964
>>17349915
aw thanks, does that mean he wont treat me well?
>>
>>17349941
Jesus you weren't wrong about being a tricky energy. That was exhausting. Either way, I didn't see anything concrete but I did feel a distinct energy around you that is looking to get closer your own. Whether love or just generically wanting to improve relations with you I can't tell
>>
>>17345647
Christopher
Perth, Western Australia
Short,black hair, brown eyes, brown skin and fit.
Tattoos on left arm, right side of torso
>>
>>17349967
>>17349978
Your name is Aries?
>>17349985
your energy is a very cold (no pun intended) energy. Not necessarily you yourself but it feels cold. It sort of looks like a spiral galaxy, had to keep looking over it just to figure out what it reminded me of. There's these two arms (remember, Galaxy analogy) that come off it that are different feeling energies than your core. Leave it with me, can't make heads or tails of this. Any insight you could give would help
>>
>>17350045
>your energy is a very cold (no pun intended) energy. Not necessarily you yourself but it feels cold. It sort of looks like a spiral galaxy, had to keep looking over it just to figure out what it reminded me of. There's these two arms (remember, Galaxy analogy) that come off it that are different feeling energies than your core. Leave it with me, can't make heads or tails of this. Any insight you could give would help

Sun in Leo 12th house, Moon in Aquarius 6th house, Leo Rising, Mercury/Venus/Mars in Virgo 1st house and Jupiter 12th house if it's useful
>>
>>17350013
Never said that, just said his energy gives off a controlling feeling. Example, I'm a bit of a control freak, but it only really extends to my body. I hate any drugs/alcohol/etc that leaves my body impaired or otherwise unable to opporate at maximum efficiency. It makes me very nervous and uncomfortable. That's my controlling aspect, and sure enough of someone was to do a reading of me, they'd feel that controlling aspect and would probably give you the same advice. Yet in a relationship, I am very much a doormatt with my need to please. Make sense?
>>
>>17350054
I'm sorry to say but not in the slightest. I have next to no knowledge of astrology, in fact outside of my field of expertise I may as well be a normie. Like I said, leave it with me. I'll ponder it.
>>
>>17349974
thank you so much! i am really looking forward to finding out who is going to be that rapid connection. I'll definitely give you a follow-up.
>>
File: 2457431685471.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457431685471.gif
14KB, 500x600px
Paternal grandpa Is a freemason. I got dem triangles, so maybe I'm finna join the illuminati and become a superstar.

Also, my paternal grandma appeared in my mom's dream giving her a "gift" that was magical or somethin idk i dont listen ti boring ass stories, anyway that was a month after she died and exactly a year later i was born.

Am in legit sp00ky stuff. Have had psychic and supernatural experiences. Don't know my dad because when I was young court ordered away lmao. Maybe that line has more witches, but my mom's line has some lowkey witches and psychics. IE. Seeing the ghosts, ufo's, and the future in dreams is normal for all of us with a couple legit witches who keep it down low. Lots of faery belief and interaction in family, so maybe affiliation with them. Idk, maybe not, but seems possible.
>>
File: 1454790293423.jpg (155KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1454790293423.jpg
155KB, 700x714px
Seen some time since i have done readings here. I will do a couple today.

Anyone interested i will need:

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope I can help!
>>
>>17350045
My name alexander sorry*
>>
>>17350076
>>17349961
me here

male
gemini
what the tagged post says
excited
>>
>>17350076
Male
Gemini
Love reading, please
Thoughtful
>>
>>17350076
>>Gender
Male
>>Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house, Moon in Aquarius 6th house, Leo Rising, Mercury/Venus/Mars in Virgo 1st house and Jupiter 12th housE
>>Query
General reading
>>A word that describes how you feel right now
Relaxed
>>
>>17350069
My name is James
Male
And one word to describe what im feeling is "intrigued"
>>
>>17350076

hey newhelp, how are you?

>female
>pisces
>love reading; how does my love life look this year?
>i feel sleepy
>>
>>17350076
I need to know why GDFriend's such a racist idiot lately? can the tarot shed light on that?
>>
>>17350076
Male Gemini
Hopeful
General pls
>>
>>17350076

Male
Scorpio

Aura reading if possible, or career.

Feeling... Content for the most part
>>
>>17349995
Cool, sounds pretty accurate thank you sir
>>
>>17350076
Male
Taurus
Will my endeavors prove to be useful?
Hopeful
>>
File: 1454605333929.png (18KB, 514x456px) Image search: [Google]
1454605333929.png
18KB, 514x456px
>>17350083

>Three of Cups
>The World
>Wheel of Fortune
>Queen of Wands Reversed

It will go good, perhaps more people will join you however i am not sure.

That said, if you are expecting anything else, that might not come as easy, The World is not an easy card to over come and Queen of Wands reversed... well the card literally talks about problems with sexuality.

However dont despair, the advice is to take action, aim for more than what you expect and who knows, luck seems on your favor so, have fun.

Hope it helped!
>>
>>17350076
>Female
>Scorpio
>Will my love interest do what I want him to do???
>Placid.
>>
>>17350076
Thanks for doing some readings! Keep up the good work.
>>
>>17349824
>olivia
>ontario
>honey blonde, brown eyes, tan, short, glasses, average
>my smile! everyone tells me they love it

I would like a general reading, please? What do you see in my future! A love reading would be nice, too, I've set my sights on a special man and I've decided I want to make him mine... thanks!
>>
>>17350096
bump
>>
File: img_1340.jpg (319KB, 1194x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img_1340.jpg
319KB, 1194x1600px
>>17350083
>>17350084

Samefags?

Anyways.

>Seven of Swords Reversed
>Six of Pentacles
>Page of Pentacles
>Eight of Cups

>Six,Seven, Eight

Alright, you seem on a transitory point. You were doing something wrong on your love life and are ready to face the consequences and move on to something better.

For now you are not likely to get help for your love life so dont ''beg''. Instead, try to be more organized in order to improve.

It is advised to look up for your body... perhaps you should try joinig a gym or starting a diet?

There MIGTH be someone on the horizon however i am not entierly sure, so take this part wit a grain of salt. This person could be related to school or your work place.

In the end i see you still looking for something, or perhaps not looking, but walking away from something good? this might even be voluntary.... wich makes me wonder if you are already in a relationship.

Anyways, this is what i got, hope it helped.
>>
>>17350076
Female, Cancer.
How should I approach this problem with him?(friendship not love reading)
Hurt
>>
File: SPT.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
SPT.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>17350096
>>17350185

Kek
>>
>>17350161

No problem! i havent forgot about you guys, just doing other stuff at the moment :)

>>17350091

Doing yours
>>
>>17350190
>migth
>>
>>17350190

BTW this reading was for >>17350084

--------------------------
>>
>>17350207

What? so you are indeed already in a relationship?
>>
>>17350190
Not samefags.

Yup, I faced the consequences and have been trying to improve ever since.

I do try to take care of my body, exercise and diet. Not as obsessed as I used to be though.

>someone on the horizon
Hope so.

And nope, I'm not in a relationship, have been single since a while now.

Thank you for the reading.
>>
File: 1454925931656.gif (627KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1454925931656.gif
627KB, 500x363px
>>17350091

>Queen of Cups Reversed
>Judgement
>Five of Swords Reversed
>Seven of Wands Reversed

Anon have you been in some deep shit lately? or someone close to you? well is time for you to put a stop to it.

Yours is kind of a hard reading to be hones. The advice talks about apologies or mediation, but the outcome talks about giving up or standing down for what matters.

This leads me to think that you are not judging the situation correctly, however you seem like a nice person. take a deep meditation on this, and look in what are you wrong, dont be headstrong for irrelevant things, or things that wont help anyone.

But keep in mind what it truly does.

Hope it helped, and sorry for the short reading (have a lot in que)
>>
>>17350076
Aries
Male
General reading please
Visionary
>>
>>17350235

Your reading was pretty clear to me, since as soon as i saw the cards i felt identified (not personaly, but have a friend on a similar situation).

Well, i know i didn't bring great news, but you indeed seem on the right path (improving) so stay on it and you will harvest its rewards.
>>
Taking a 15 minute break anons.

-------------------------
>>17350095

Hi femanon, doing yours next!
>>
File: tumblr_o1nk4hh7iV1uoz7nao1_540.jpg (189KB, 540x781px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1nk4hh7iV1uoz7nao1_540.jpg
189KB, 540x781px
Hello there. I have not read in a long while, but I'm willing to do a few readings tonight. I still consider myself a beginner.

I will need your name, sign, gender, a short story or bio about yourself and your question.
>>
File: original.gif (569KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
569KB, 500x331px
>>17350251
The news were OK, middle-happy ok, better than saying 'Hey, you are going to live alone from today on'.

>right path
Pic related
>>
>>17350271

Andres
Cancer

I have been trying to improve my divinatory skills and learn how to scry. How will that go?

>Bio

Well, not much i can say without wrigthing a blog. I have had a lot of ''paranormal'' events in my life wich is what it brought me to this board (and divination too).

i only practice divination (not other occult practicies) and well, i am still learnig but feeling a bit more confident of my results lately.
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17350262
I would love a reading as well whenever you're available!

Also female, 23, taurus.

Dark hair, 5'6", pale, green eyes. (I don't really know what all information you need as I've never participated in one of these before.)

Just looking for a general reading for 2016. Much appreciated!
>>
>>17350271
>olivia, scorpio, female, born and raised in canada and all i do is work or be on my computer. my question is, how will things turn out between me and my boy M? Thank you!
>>
>>17350241
Wow, i'm beyond amazed dude

You have no idea how this reading was kind of 99% accurate
Thanks!
>>
>>17350289
>9 of Pentacles, Queen of Wands, 5 of Cups

So far you are doing well, just keep practicing and reading, and studying, and you'll hone your skills greatly over time. There may be a period where you'll feel discouraged though, like you're not good enough at this and you should give up. But if this is something you truly love to do you can't let anything bring you down. Good luck.

>>17350293
>2 of Cups, 8 of Pentacles, 2 of Wands

If you're hoping to get into a relationship with M then you're in luck because sooner you two will become even closer. If you already are in a relationship, things will go very good for the both of you and there's a promise of good things to come in the future.
>>
Anyone doing readings?
I would really appreciate a reading related to my love life, but in more specific matters.
A while ago i liked this girl and we lost contact, will she ever be part of my life again?
Do i have to wait much longer to find someone to love (a partner)?
I know this might be too much to ask for, but well i dont lose anything in trying
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17350323
>If you're hoping to get into a relationship with M then you're in luck because sooner you two will become even closer. If you already are in a relationship, things will go very good for the both of you and there's a promise of good things to come in the future.

Thank you, my sweet friend! We're not in a relationship right now, but once I get my shit together I plan on being with him. Thank you!!!!!! :)
>>
>>17350271
Hey howdy. This will probably come off as a silly question, but here goes.

Calem
Leo
Male

I want to better my artistic skills, and I feel like I'm on the right track. I'm currently struggling a lot with a few certain things though, and what I want to know is, by the end of 2016 will I have made significant progress? Will I be feeling happy with what I achieved this year?
>>
>>17350271
freya
libra
female
does my crush think im attractive
>>
>>17350337
>King of Swords, Queen of Swords, The World

As always, art is a hard process and there will be struggles and times of frustrations, but you'll make it through the flaws you have with your art and improve. By the end of 2016, like The World says, things will come to completion and you'll be happy with how far you've with your art has improved. Good luck.
>>
>>17350323

Thanks for the reading, pretty accurate.
>>
>>17350361
>King of Pentacles

Yes
>>
File: ohhhh yeah a fuckin kiss pal.png (81KB, 324x328px) Image search: [Google]
ohhhh yeah a fuckin kiss pal.png
81KB, 324x328px
>>17350373
Oh, wow! That actually makes me really happy, I feel like I'm gonna tear up like a giant nerd.

Thanks so much, have a great night.
>>
>>17350076
Female
Taurus
What will happen I ask T out?
Anxious
>>
>>17350271
ana, f, leo, im straight. future sex life reading
>>
>>17350361
>>17350386
thank you kindly!
Can you tell me what kind of partner they will be?
>>
>>17350386
May I please have a reading?

See >>17350290 for my info
>>
File: TOS.jpg (51KB, 296x500px) Image search: [Google]
TOS.jpg
51KB, 296x500px
>>17350095
>Three of Swords (R)
>Five of Wands
>Two of Swords
>Nine of Pentacles
>Five of Cups
>Eight of Wands
>Ten of Pentacles
>Nine of Wands Reversed
>The High Priestess (R)
>Queen of Wands

Interesting reading. You just face it a lovbe problem? a cheating partner or something of the sort? hmm, perhaps just not luck.

Anyways, it is adviced to keep going, even if its painful. In fact, you might get some news soon that will change your view of this.

Right now you are thinking of something more serious right? thinking about home. the last cards is good, it shows you being more confident and passionate.

Might i ask. Are you already in a relationship? if so, the cards might refer you as thinking of leaving the relationship (or maybe your partner is). If so, i think it is advised to do so. However take this with a grain of salt (perhaps ask for another reading about this subject)

Hope it helped.
>>
>>17350289
i thought hijinks was a girl
>>
File: Homer tip.jpg (7KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
Homer tip.jpg
7KB, 290x174px
>>17350442
She probably is. However she is not me :)
>>
>>17350409
I've never had anyone ask for a sex reading before so results may vary.

>7 of Cups, King of Cups, King of Coins

If you're worried you're going to be dry forever that's unlikely to happen. I'm guessing there's going to be a guy in the near future or there already is one, and the sex will be good.

>>17350421
>6 of Wands, The Emperor, The Devil

I think they'll be good partner at first, but be warned that this person may be controlling or impulsive the deeper the relationship goes. There may be some problems and real light that'll be shed once you know this person.
>>
>>17350441

no, no relationship here. but i have had a lot of bad luck! but otherwise you were accurate. i'm glad things will get better soon. thank you so much newhelp <3
>>
>>17350431
>7 of Wands, The Magician, 10 of Pentacles.

You'll have some struggles at first, but they'll be easy to overcome. Eventually things will be in your control and you should be able to be more successful. By the end of the year you'll be pretty content with what you've accomplished so far, if you were hoping to get a job or start a career this year that may happen. I can also see you being in a relationship, or if you're already in one starting a family. But in general 2016 will be a blessing for you. Good luck.
>>
>>17350446
>>17350421
Wow ive done tarot readings for myself and got those cards as well, you are gifted.. is there a way to tell if its impulsive or controlling? I think I could deal with impulsive but whats the extent of controlling? Thanks
>>
File: 1451498582513.gif (657KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1451498582513.gif
657KB, 500x648px
Sorry guys taking another break, something came up (and i am a bit drunk). will remain for the moment and probably continue with the reading later but cant make any promises.
>>
>>17350474
>The Devil, 9 of Swords, 3 of Pentacles.

Most likely the impulse would turn into controlling, and the relationship will go into a dark period. There's a chance you could stop this though, and they could try to develop and discontinue the abusive behavior. Stay safe though.
>>
>>17350076
Male
Aquarius
A general love reading
dizzy from the alchool
>>
>>17350494
is me being able to stop it what you interpreted from the 3 of pentacles?
This reading is making me scared. I don't want to be in an abusive relationship.
>>
>>17350504
Yes. Personally I think the cards are giving a warning that you should stay away, from my personal experience, an abusive relationship is not fun. I am not trying to scare you and I'm sorry if I did so, but I hope this helped. Stay safe.
>>
>>17350542
>The High Priestess, The World

I believe he thinks highly of you, in his eyes you're a beautiful person.

>Knight of Wands, Justice

I believe you two will become "physical", if I'm catching your drift correctly
>>
>>17350580
Yessssss! Lol! Thank you
>>
>>17350508
where do i go next? i'm anxious, scared and i'm really bummed out.
>>
gdfriend's a foney.
>>
Query here.

Any readers still active on the thread?
>>
Danielle
female
Taurus
Florida, USA
blue eyes, fat, short
fav color green
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raE7hG1GIgs

just wondering if anyone can pick anything up on me, i guess something general or whatever you feel. really appreciate it, thank you if anyone reads me.
>>
>>17350705
diabetes
>>
Reading about a rival of sorts... should I take revenge or is it too trivial?
>>
>>17350735
>>17350735
if you are considering the possibility of it being too trivial then it is probably too trvial
>>
Time for new thread?
>>
>>17350822
then make one faggot
>>
Bumpam
>>
>>17350822
Jesus fucking christ i have to do everything myself

NEW THREAD
>>17350924
>>17350924
>>17350924
>>
>>17345647

>>17345647
Chris
New Mexico, USA
5'10, dark hair, skinny
lots of tattoos, Riker beard
>>
>>17345647
Zachary
Southern USA
Male, son of two lesbians and secretely resent my biological mother's choice to cohabitate with another woman, getting a second bachelors degree, first was education, now engineering. I enjoy camping and procrastinating on coursework. Western astro: Cancer; Eastern: Metal Ram/Goat/Sheep.
White, 6'0, dress plainly, enjoys star trek a little too much, once upon a time was obsessed with anime, now I hate most of it, short buzz cut, stretch marks from being overweight, lost virginity when I was 17 to a lifeguard girl. Never speak to anyone at school unless I have to, melancholy, overthinker, wish I was a Vulcan.
>>
>>17345647
>>17353209
Forgot query
I wanted to know whether I will end up walking a lonely path through life, filled with contemplation and philosophy, or if I will find a partner one day that I can truly relate to. I personally feel that I wouldn't mind being a monk innawoods (emotionally/spiritually) if that is what my spirit's true desire is.
Also, in general, how will this year, and the next 5 or so years fare for me?
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.