[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we have an insider on x or is he seing the future (happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20160207-165517.png (270KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160207-165517.png
270KB, 1080x1920px
Do we have an insider on x or is he seing the future (happened about a week ago) someone knows anything from that thread?
>anon predicted todays press message about gravitational waves
>>
I have to add that the info released today is extremely cut, it was only said that gravitational waves are proven to exist, not really why. Coverup?
>>
>>17345541
That is what LIGO was working on, not a big deal anon.
It was an easy prediction.
However now that we can detect the existence of it, there will be technology developed to manipulate it.
So technically it is a big milestone for science.
>>
>>17345541

Nothing about predicting the future, kek.

Maybe an insider of sorts.

This has been known for years.

Right now the info declassification and release to the public ranges from 20 to 200 years.

This means the knowledge and info shared in any way to the masses is 20 to 200 years old.
>>
I'm gonna throw your dumb ass in the great attractor.
>>
>>17345541

So there's life in Gliese 581.
>>
>>17345541
preparation for disclosure continues
>>
>>17345541
It was announced 2 weeks ago that LIGO would make an announcement you fucking pleb
>>
>>17345589
Actually it was announced a month ago.

>11 Jan
http://www.wired.com/2016/01/astrophysicists-may-have-found-gravitational-waves-or-not/

>12 Jan
http://www.nature.com/news/gravitational-wave-rumours-in-overdrive-1.19161
>>
>>17345559
plot twist weve been reading the future for hundreds of years

the guy who invented record albums basically copied the idea for CDs because all the kids today know how a burner works and scratched musical notes into

thats also how they brewed beer hundreds of years ago, by stealing it, pretty much the only two things the past copied from us

>lazy fuckers, mp3s and beer.
>>
>>17345541
I fail to understand how the fuck this has anything to do with the Arecibo message.
We supposedly got the answer in 2001.Which means there is something 13-12ly not 21ly away.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.