[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/. I'd like to start practicing black magic. Any tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: S1eA7pQ.jpg (342KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
S1eA7pQ.jpg
342KB, 1536x2048px
Hey /x/. I'd like to start practicing black magic. Any tips and warnings that could be useful?
>>
File: 1446821930433.png (42KB, 1217x408px) Image search: [Google]
1446821930433.png
42KB, 1217x408px
>>17345224
Heed the warning in this man's story before it's too late.
>>
>>17345248
Yeah, nice pasta.
>>
Results may vary.
>>
>>17345273
What does the outcome depend from?
>>
>>17345315
No. Go back to /b/ if you're too dumb to know that /x/ is a slow board.
>>
>>17345321
Fuck you. Nobody gave me the answers I need and the thread went to the second page. Why shouldn't I bump it? Because some dipshit like you told me not to?
>>
>>17345385
Nobody owes you shit faggot and no one will help you.

Fuck off and figure your own shit out
>>
>>17345385
don't fuck with magic dumbass
>>
>>17345385
>impatient as fuck
>entitled
>wants to practice 'black magic'

Anon, for your own good, find a different hobby, try self hypnosis. With your demeanor, this will end poorly for you.
>>
>>17345224
Become a necromancer like me. It's best to have a coven though if you want to practice it. This is real magic though we use compliant spirits to do our bidding.
>>
>>17345224
To summon a spirit you need to hold a seance. To summon the right spirit for the job everyone at the table has to have a clear idea of what this spirit's persona is. To have it possess an object you need to tell it to do so. never summon an evil spirit just one that follows orders. Seriously I can not stress enough NEVER SUMMON AN EVIL SPIRIT.

I don't like how you said "black magic" but I shall grant you the power to effect your fate anyway because I'm an asshole/saint (depending on wtf happens to you) like that. I take no responsibility.
>>
>>17345224
If you don't believe it's possible to be a necromancer check this out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZTNmB-UvFo

It doesn't matter the name but the idea of the persona and lighting do. More or less science confirms my necromancy without actually saying for if it's a ghost.
>>
>>17345224
>tips
Don't
>warnings
Once you go black, you can never come back
>>
>>17345224
omg, stop beeing so fucking edgy and start living from your heart instead. Light is so much more powerfull then darkness.
>>
>>17345224
Get practising OP you faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDrWs-_usy0
>>
>>17345224
Black magic is the same as any other kind of magic. It takes focus and discipline. Karma is a lie, and magic can only harm you if you allow it to. If a person slights you, destroy them with impunity. If you want something, take it for yourself. Other than that, you use all the same shit as you would with any other kind of magic.
>>
>>17345224
Feeble cursed one! Do you really think you can manage the glories that are my spells?
>>
>>17345224
OP? Will you become a necromancer? I'm not sure if you thought I was trolling. I am 100% serious however and would like to know your thoughts on the matter.
>>
File: SaintMikael.jpg (259KB, 379x503px) Image search: [Google]
SaintMikael.jpg
259KB, 379x503px
OP the best advice that you can get is to stop before you start so as to not bring the wrath of God on you and your loved ones.
>>
>>17345510
If God is real then how come nice guys don't get the girl? Checkmate, Christians.

*fades back into the void with black magic*
>>
>>17345523
>get the girl
Wow you're an idiot.
>>
File: 20765.jpg (103KB, 294x408px) Image search: [Google]
20765.jpg
103KB, 294x408px
My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.
18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.
19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.
20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
>>
>>17345523
16 To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;
17 Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.
18 For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.
19 None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.
>>
>>17345531
He was joking, you can't tell?
>>
>>17345224
yeah, dont do it and listen to this lecture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3WiuG6uTJQ
>>
>>17345224
Fuck off, roleplaying cancer
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.