[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/. I just heard a voice call my name. Its in the middle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

File: 20160211_031433.jpg (879KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160211_031433.jpg
879KB, 2560x1440px
Alright /x/. I just heard a voice call my name. Its in the middle of the night. Aprrox. 3:17AM. This is where i currently reside. I sleep in a big garage with my roommate. My friend is over as well. I have class at 8:50AM. I woke up out of nowhere. To this voice. Been hearing shit all night. Roommate heard it too. Give me instructions m8s .wat do?
>>
>>17344893
Oh yeah. Also picture is on floor because i sleep on the fucking floor because im fucking poor.
>>
get out
>>
>>17344893
Ok mang listen this is what you do
>pull out cock
>stroke until hard
>shove in roomies mouth
>spelunk roomies butthole
>orgasm

Now whatever said your name isnt gonna fuck with you for fear of getting raped
>>
>>17344893
the whole world is haunted. go back to sleep.
>>
File: images.jpg (98KB, 909x616px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
98KB, 909x616px
>Give me instructions

+ Camera phones store orientation in .exif
+ 4chan strips .exif
+ pics end up being posted oriented weird ways

One Solution: Open pics in M$Paint, save oriented correctly as new named pic, post that pic. -M$Paint doesn't use .exif for orientation, 4chan posts pic correctly
>>
Had that happen a couple of years ago. What ever you do, don't listen to the voice. Rebuke it in the name of Jesus.
>>
Roommate would like that though. Hes kind of a fag i guess
Nigga heard it too. Hes awake. Should furiously masturbate just in case
>>
>>17344911
Reply was for u bby sorry bout that.
>>
File: 20160211_033330.jpg (840KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160211_033330.jpg
840KB, 2560x1440px
Here is another picture of door. Shits gettin pretty spooky guys. Neither i or my roomie feel like getting up.other Friend is knocked the fuck out.
>>
>>17344893
Are you fucking new to /x/? RECORD THE VOICE,CONVINCE ME
>>
>>17344950
It already happened nigger. Right now the three of us are awake. We all feel uneasy.
>>
I know it's fucking lame and im sorry you fags. Theres not much to report here. We're all awake. And we all feel the same uneasy feeling. I don't know of much else to say
>>
>>17344893
This happened to mensure and my husband one night...,we heard his name called...we found out his friend died and a week later my husband almost died from a medical emergency...a warning from the other side perhaps?
>>
>>17344957
I Really fucking hope not. Im too poor to deal with that kind of emergency.
>>
>>17344957
Mensure?
>>
>>17344963
Oh yeah that's my cat
>>
Just asked my buddies. We were all in the middle of dreaming before we woke up. Sounds gay i know. But my roomie is kinda spooked and he usually rejects this kinda shit.
>>
>>17344972
OP I don't believe in ghosts, but how bout u prove me wrong by recording and streaming this somewhere (atleast the audio)
>>
>>17344979
Nigga im in bed posting from my phone. Im not getting up. None of us are. Something fucked up is outside that door. We can feel it. Which surprises the fuck out of me. Because my Roommate hates this kind of shit and dismisses it every time.
>>
>>17344963
Me*
Fucking autocorrect

>>17344961
Dude better than being dead...he had frequent pain under his rib on right side...he kept ignoring it....I rushed him to the ER one night, he was in massive pain, cold sweat, turning white, incoherent etc...apparently his gallbladder was filling with fluid and rotting...he's 28 and healthy so it was pretty shocking...his friend told him to check it out when he was still alive....listen to your gut, no pun intended
>>
>>17344893
Is that a Mexican blanket?
>>
>>17344987
Shit. Well i guess we will see.
>>
>>17344988
Your goddamn right.
>>
File: 1449617877901.jpg (87KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1449617877901.jpg
87KB, 620x387px
>>17344984
>im in bed posting from my phone. Im not getting up

There you have it. Millennial lazy ass NEET in inaction. Can't even be bothered to get out of bed, posts to internet asking for help.
>>
>>17344988
Im salvadorian by the way.
>>
>>17344992
You live in Cali OP? Fucking everyone converts their garages into rooms here
>>
>>17344993
Well what the fuck would you do if you heard a weird gurgled disembodied voice scream your name at the top of its lungs. Im honestly too much of a pussy to go check it out.
>>
Fuck this non spoopy shit. Please explain the failures in life that led you to living in a fucking garage, with a roommate? I'm seriously confused by this.
>>
>>17345000
>student
>>
>>17344984
Call the police then, you think there is a threat, they get rid of it. if a physical being is there then BAM they go away, if it is spiritual, while they're there you will feel safe and can get all the shit u need to stay there/stream it for us.
>>
Alright something trickled across the garage door. Other friend is trying to ignore it. Roomie heard it.
>>
>>17345003
If they do, the home owners can get in shit for renting out the garage...that's how it is in California anyways
>>
>>17345000
>Spoopy
>>
>>17345002
Im employed. Work a shit retail job. i aint no neet.
>>
>>17345005
Ring the home owners, tell them to come quick and make ur story over dramatic so they don't get pissed about ur petty sp00ky experience.
I JUST WANT TO SEE SOME PROOF
>>
Sorry it's lame guys. I sincerely apologize. Theres not much to explain. I would hate to call the cops only for them to show up and nothing fucking be here. Im pretty sure thats how that shit will play out.
>>
>>17345005
Nah man. They know. The garage is actually connected to a smaller outdoor kinda room. Im here legally. I pay my rent bitch.
>>
>>17345016
Dude, how about all 3 of you go together.

Record it ASWELL.

Worst thing that could happen: it's a fucking ghost that can't do shit to you've cause it's a ghost. You can't touch it, it can't touch u.

Best thing that could happen:
It's a faggot that decided to say a random name to scare whoever is in a garage and the 3 of u fags bash him.
>Simple
>>
>>17345005
> the home owners can get in shit for renting out the garage...that's how it is in California anyways

It may sound weird, but what can really fuck you up is the IRS suddenly wants to know about that unreported rental income.
>>
>>17345016
I believe you OP...go check it out with the roomie...tomorrow make sure there isn't anything in the garage that can kill you (something hanging that can fall on you, carbon monoxide poisoning etc), think of shit that youve been ignoring that's important to your safety (medical, checking car tires etc)...go get some holy water and pray in the garage...look up the history of the house through old newspapers and property docs, maybe someone died there
>>
>>17345019
>The garage is actually connected to a smaller outdoor kinda room. Im here legally. I pay my rent bitch.

Erm, no it's not legal. The homeowners can get nailed for unreported income and a shit-load of zoning violations. Dude, I don't care if you live in some garage, but if you really think it's legal you're not thinking it through.
>>
>>17345022
The owner knows i live here. Im marked down as someone who lives here. Also update. Im going outside. Have to take a piss. Friends will watch from inside. Theyre being fags.
>>
>>17345031
GO CHECK IT PUT WITH UR BOYFRIEND FOR FUCK SAKE

>Sorry for it being boring
>Doesn't check it out to make it interesting
>>
>>17345031
>Im marked down as someone who lives here.

What the hell do you think that means? Did the homeowner tell you that? It makes no sense.
>>
>>17345022
It's a huge safety issue also...people die sleeping in garages all the time here in Cali...especially with the lack of windows. It is common here because rent is so fucking expensive
>>
Motion sensor light outside doesn't work anymore. Friends trying to go back to sleep. So should i. Nothing else happened.
>>
>>17345031
How long do you pee for OP??? Also, bump
>>
>>17345067
Yeah go mimis, deal with that shit tomorrow...night OP
>>
Look i dont know what else to say about my living situation. The garage was considered a room even before my buddy and his family moved in. I spoke with the owner. Basically thats what he said. That im "marked down" as someone who helps provide rental income. I didnt sign anything. Garage isn't unsafe. Has a window and plenty of airflow.
>>
>>17344994
Aw helllllllll no there's way too much supernatural shit that goes on in Latin America. You're fucked OP.
>>
Is OP alive??
>>
OP?
>>
File: 20160211_044420.jpg (851KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160211_044420.jpg
851KB, 2560x1440px
Door opened. Fuck me fuck me fuck me.
>>
Hah, I do this shit to my roomate all the time. Classic.
>>
File: 20160211_044730.jpg (860KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160211_044730.jpg
860KB, 2560x1440px
FUCK. I SHOULDVE RECORDED IT ON TIME. DOOR CLOSED ITSELF. FUCK THIS SHIT. FUCK THAT THING. I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS.
Im going to bed. Fuck this man.
>>
no one's falling for this boring shit
>OP bails when he realised no one cares
>i'm going to bed
>fuck this man
>>
>>17345107
I can care less about whether you feel you're falling for it or not. Now i just end uo like every other attention grabbing autist on /x/ with a spooky experience. Im trying to go back to sleep. Its difficult. Im sorry i came off this way to yous guysess
>>
Told friends about door. They didnt believe me. They went back to sleep. Fucking figures. Dont know what else to say. Just going to stay up as much as i can. Fuck.
>>
>>17345141
So what was outside dude or did you pussy out and not go outside?
>>
>>17345141
Did an old gypsy man touch your face and whisper "pussyyyy" after you got off of vehicular manslaughter charges that came up because you ran over his daughter while getting road head?
>>
Kill Yourself
>>
>>17344893
Say "Show Yourself"
>>
>>17345185
Nothing out there. Just a now broken motion sensor light. Everything else is untouched Minus the door But that isn't worth mentioning now
>>
>>17344893
kill self
>>
>>17345208
Bump. I've heard this works on ghosts/Jinns
>>
>>17345190
Yeah sure.
>>
OP you still awake?

It could probably be the owner of the house, your friend's dad/relative or some shit, the information you have given so far is vague. Did you ask who it was?

If it answers, you are probably dealing with a person that just woke up in the middle of the night, a psychopath stalker that got into the house or a ghost/animal.

If you are still awake, grab something that could be used for self defense (you are in a garage, improvise) and check that shit out. Or, just force yourself to sleep.

Also: There are a lot of reasons why doors might open and close on their own that have nothing to do with paranormal shit. Buildings are flexible and not impervious to air flow.
>>
>>17345218
> But that isn't worth mentioning now

What? Why?
>>
>>17345225
You know the door does open alot by itself. Has a fucked loose knob. And it is a little breezy. I probably did overreact. I said fuck off. And my roomie just said hey. We didnt get a reply.
>>
>>17345231
Try reading 50 shades of grey aloud.
>>
>>17345231
Say show yourself.
>OP is fgt if he doesn't say it
>>
>>17345226
The door probably was just loose. Its opened by itself before. Closes by itself rarely. When its windy. And it is kinda windy. I probably just scared myself stupid.
>>
>>17345237
I'm proud of you.
>>
So friends brother woke up and is getting ready for work. Went and asked him if he heard anything. He heard it too and thought it was one of us. Told him it wasnt. Hes kinda freaked out. But still skeptical.
>>
>>17345251
You are not providing enough information OP

From where did you hear the sound? Inside (the other room) or outside? Either way, It may have probably been just an animal that made the noises (noise sounding like your name is probably coincidental). Check to see if it left something behind (a track, prints, dirt, shit).
>>
>>17345272
It was from outside. Sounded like right outside our door. The room i sleep in is detached from the house. But its like someone arced their head up toward the sky and yelled out my name. Loud enough for me and my friend to wake up and nearly shit ouselves.
>>
>>17345272
No prints or anything of the sort left behind. As least as far as i can tell.
>>
>>17345283

Well, if you are still troubled by this, carefully observe and investigate surroundings, make thread later (post here if thread is still alive), and post some video or a recording, these shit helps. Or just shrug it off. My assumption though is either that it was just a chain of events coincidentally happening all at the same time or that your mates are just playing tricks on you.
>>
File: 20160211_070039.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160211_070039.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Well this is the motion sensor light thats busted. I cant visibly see anything wrong with it. Other than it doesn't turn on anymore. Was working fine earlier that night.
>>
>>17345237
> be me
> goes on /x/ in the morning
> sees OP
> OP is a pretty cool guy

Today is gonna be a good day!
>>
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.
>>
I post about the light mainly because i when i came back from taking a piss, i was really hoping i would see whatever the fuck yelled my name. But the damn thing wouldn't turn on. Of all the times to stop working. That light is usually super sensitive. Whenever i use to sneak my ex gf over i had to make sure she walked the right distance away from the light to make sure she didnt turn it on and have me get caught bringing a girl to the place for the night. That light was a fucking pain when it came to sneaking around. But after i heard that thing the light just stopped working. Freaked me out.
>>
Also update
I got grilled by my homie's in-law for "yelling" in the middle of the night. i said it wasnt me. The bitch just proceeded to ignore me and dismiss my claims and went to work. What the actual fuck happened?
>>
>>17345002
I, honestly, hadn't thought about that. Kind of feel bad now.
>>
>>17345497
Any new OP?
>>
>>17347332
Well. Turns out at least half the house heard it. They all asked me and my roomie what the hell was going on and who the fuck was yelling my name at 3am. We just told them it wasnt us. They didn't want to believe us at first. But we didnt have any reason to lie. If we're being loud or some shit we always fess up. They're not sure what to make of it. And neither do i. Thats about it man.
>>
>>17347395
Keep us posted if any weird shit happens tonight...get holy water, you have nothing to lose
>>
>>17344893
It's Friday so maybe stay up late and see what's doing and report in.
>>
Shit mane. Ill try.i Dont think anything strange will happen though.
>>
you had a nightmare, go back to sleep
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.