[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /x/ I was wondering if you could help me. I don't believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (42KB, 609x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 609x605px
Hey, /x/ I was wondering if you could help me.
I don't believe in ghosts, I tried to contact the dead and used a oujia board twice, and went to abandoned asylums and shit but never came in contact with any "ghosts".
I was wondering if you could post legitimate proof/ways for me to contact ghosts/spirits ect.

Sorry for the pic, I have nothing sp00ky on my phone.
>>
I wish I could help you compadre but anything I have experienced has come my way, I don't seek that shit out. The one time I used a Ouija board the thing nearly flew across the room and I haven't touched one since.
>>
>not having spoop pics on your phone
>having pics of retard looking gaylords on your phone
>>
File: 1386638658176.jpg (47KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1386638658176.jpg
47KB, 625x626px
>>17344507
>another "proof" thread
>>
>>17344568
Really??
I'm interested, care to share story?
(OP)
>>
>>17344507
>don't believe in ghosts
tried to contact the dead
used a oujia board
went to abandoned asylums
& posts on /x
yeah...I think you DO believe in ghosts and you're just looking for an experience. Just keep teasing the bull like you're doing; you'll eventually get the horns.
>>
>>17344589
>>17344568

It was a long time ago so mind you some details are foggy but this is pretty much how it went down.

>be 8
>at the coast (newport i think) with my family
>it's late, we're all pretty fuckin bored
>decide to play with my sisters oujia board
>mom thinks witch craft if evil but doesnt think oujia boards are legit
>father refuses to play with us because hes experienced some bad business with oujia before
>we light a candle, turn out the lights, and settle in
>its my brother, my sister, my mother, and myself
>get cozy and mom and sis start asking questions
>nothing is happening and mom's not surprised
>so after sitting for a while being even more bored than before, i try
>ask likeI see it in the movies 'Is there anyone here?'
>my sister nearly screams as the stylus shifts, everyone jumps and starts claiming someone else moved it
>no one owns up to it
>we try again, I ask again if anyone is there
>shifts to 'Yes'a sk for a name
>we only get a 'J' in response. Couldnt get more of name
>notice slightly weird breeze jostling candle flame, everything is closed up
>'When did you die?'
> says 1982 or 1983 i dont remember exactly
>ask how they died
>'stab'
>we are all thoroughly freaked out, shouldve stopped
>'who stabbed you?'
>nothing, I start to notice a gross smell
>again 'who stabbed you?'
>without warning, the stylus flies out of our hands and hits the wall, and the board flies off the bed and hits the floor
>there was no way we couldve hit it, we did not have time to even react to it flying off
>my dad picks it up while we are freaking out and chucks the thing
>my mom bans use of oujia in the house after that

the gross smell stayed in the hotel room we were in at the coast after that and as weird shit started to happen more often in my life, the smell was there.
>>
>>17345047

That's the Oujia story. Now that I know better, I know we fucked up royally by not closing the circle properly before and after.

That being said, that wasn't the start of weirdness, but definitely part that really stuck we me that I shouldn't actively seek the shit out if I could help it.
>>
File: 1446729440365.jpg (167KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1446729440365.jpg
167KB, 500x385px
>went to abandoned asylums

I like how the basement dwellers actually think there's abandoned insane asylums littering the planet. This what happens when you get your view of the world from comix and TV
>>
>>17344604
fuckin mistag >>17345047
>>
No. Ghosts don't real.
>>
>>17344589
Evidence should be a given otherwise this place should be called /rp/
>>
>>17345196
Completely reasonable. People want proof of such things.
Of course, things may not line up in such a way for someone to record proof (not everyone has a camera recording at the ready just in case) but that doesn't mean someone has to believe me because 'i swear guise so tru'.

Doesn't mean we can't share stories of our experiences, whether someone else believes them or not.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.