[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other Side of Midnight - 2/11/16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: OSOM.jpg (399KB, 802x579px) Image search: [Google]
OSOM.jpg
399KB, 802x579px
http://othersideofmidnight.com
darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/html-player.html

WED/THU FEB 11 – DR. JOSEPH BUCHMAN PHD AND DR. ROBIN FALKOV
joe-buchmanJoseph G. Buchman, PhD served as the moderator for, and key organizer of, the 2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. He was one of seven persons who asked questions of the witnesses after he was invited to fill-in for Representative Hooley on the afternoon of the last day of the Hearings. PRG Executive Director Steve Bassett stated during the Hearings that Joe was, “The person who was chiefly responsible for this Committee coming together.” Dr. Buchman is currently creating an annotated, footnoted, “congressional-record-like” scholarly transcript of the “Proceedings of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure.”

HOAGIE IS LOVE
HOAGIE IS LIFE
>>
does anyone have the newest version of bingo cuz that's the main reason i made this thread tonight. feelin like some hoagie-o
>>
Why hasn't there been a MITD thread the last couple days.
>>
>>17344510
i dunno. lack of interest, perhaps?
there haven't been any OSOM threads either D:
heather destroyed it all
>>
>>17344510
i personally don't waste my time with listening to MITD anymore but i do listen to captain hoagland
>>
She was a real bitch on the show tonight. She got all riled up and pissed off at her guest because he believes Samdy Hook was a hoax. She doesn't believe the government would ever intentionally hurt the public.
>>
>>17344524
I'm listening to Hoagland too
>>
File: Hoagie-O v6.jpg (58KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
Hoagie-O v6.jpg
58KB, 447x537px
I've been listening to Hoagie the last few nights. Some good stuff actually. I haven't had time to make any new pics lately and that's the only time I make threads.
>>
who the fuck is at the control board fucking up the audio?
>>
>>17344549
Probably Heather
>>
Hot wife, c2c, radio with pics, shitty bumper music

Did hoagie just randomly cut to music or is my stream jacked up
>>
>>17344534
Is that her gimmick now? Being a total cunt in order to get angry listeners?
>>
>>17344563
Idk mine is buffering
>>
>>17344534
>I need facts from government officials about your theories, I don't believe it
>continues to bring on guests with crazy theories and no proof
>sucks them off for 2 hours
she really did sound triggered tonight

...is Hoagie show a music radio now?
>>
>>17344565
Thats what she sounded like a huge angry cunt foaming at the mouth. Wtf get so mad? As if thats the first time she's heard those theories.
>>
File: image.png (462KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
462KB, 320x320px
>>17344524
That's "Lord Hoagland" son.
>>
>ded air
did Hoagie walk out?
>>
Politics again? God damn it Hoagland, why don't you just make your fucking show a political show then?
>>
>>17344590
No technical difficulties
>>
File: hoagie-o NEW.jpg (88KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
hoagie-o NEW.jpg
88KB, 447x537px
>>
>>17344590
Hoagie was mid sentence when it went to music. I imagine hoagie like capt Kirk right now yelling at Keith and Keith is like scotty in the engine room saying "I'm giving it all I can hoagie..."
>>
>>17344597
come on man all of his shows all flow together like a beautiful torsion river.
>>
Robin is red pilled.
>>
>>17344602
More like Keith is asleep at his post again.
>>
It's back on for me

I think they just mentioned art bell (for bingo)
>>
>combining the two parties
As if they aren't the same thing already.
>>
File: hoagie-o NEW.jpg (94KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
hoagie-o NEW.jpg
94KB, 447x537px
>>
Hoagie backs Trump?
Dammit Hoague... Say it ain't so...
>>
>>17344634
Of course he does. Hoagie is based as fuck.
>>
I use Skype a minimum of 2 hrs every day and it fricken never cuts out. Hoagies equipment is haunted
>>
>>17344634
and he backs bernie
and he likes hilary
he just wants to see crystal cities on pluto
whoever will give that to him
>>
>>17344646
gary and art are out to undermine him
>>
>>17344646
Keith is sabotaging his show.
>>
File: hoagie-o NEW.jpg (98KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
hoagie-o NEW.jpg
98KB, 447x537px
>>
I wonder if hoagie and hot wife talk about this stuff at home like 24/7
>>
hoagie and robin BTFO!
>>
>>17344664
lol they seem to disagree on a lot
>>
Hoagie would totally walk around nude
>>
someone listen out for hoagieo answers, i'm going out for a smoke
>>
I think we missed sci fi fanboy earlier

I need to try to update this card I seriously doubt we will get a dog bark again
>>
robin:
>i like to be on top of my friends

yeah she does
>>
>>17344708
probably something to do with politicians?
maybe something with 'connections'? he's been all about that lately
or consciousness something
there was that week of new age shows when the new producer first started where he dealt with that stuff a lot
>>
File: hoagie-o NEW.jpg (105KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
hoagie-o NEW.jpg
105KB, 447x537px
>>
>>17344715
Yeah I'll take a look at it in the next few days
>>
meow
>>
well no dog bark but we got a cat meow
>>
Damn we came so close. Even almost got a dog bark
>>
File: Hoagie-O-v7.jpg (93KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
Hoagie-O-v7.jpg
93KB, 480x479px
So consciousness/connections/saving carter... I don't know we need the right word. I'm not sure about politics because once the election cycle is over that might get confused with NASA conspiracy. We need 3 more. If nothing else I can put stalker/michelle/demands evidence back but those 3 never really come up anymore.
>>
Anyone gonna make a MITD thread? Heather bingo
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.