[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dodging A Deal With The Devil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: 0.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
Has anyone actually had an encounter with someone who they legitimately thought could be the devil himself? I know how strange and outlandish this question might be, but seriously.

I myself am not a religious person. In fact, I consider myself spiritual, but very very far from being religious in all its ideological senses. With that said. I believe I have encountered the devil himself. I'm talking about the Devil. Not figuratively speaking, but the Devil.

For most of my life I have always been quiet, reserved, easily discouraged by failure and setbacks--which in my life there have been numerous. To say the least, as a young man about to turn twenty, I was still optimistic about the future and very ambitious. What I do have is talent. I have musical, written, academic and artistic talent. But over time as trials in my young life grew more and more burdensome, I began growing cold about things and even jaded. Yet still I endeavored to pursue. But then I met an amazing individual--also my age--who was incredibly intelligent, charismatic, and was an outstanding conversationalist. Let's call this person "L.X."

It was very easy becoming friends with L.X. L.X. took deep interest in my pursuits and interests. We started to hang out all the time. L.X. would introduce me to people he knew, and they were all very talented people. Needless to say, me and L.X. were destined to be best friends, and that we became. As time went by, L.X. took harder and harder interests in his business pursuits. I always noticed that L.X., though he never actually worked a real job like everyone else starts off with, always had money. Lots of money. If I didn't have cash it didn't matter because L.X. would take care of it. That's when L.X. started talking to me about my dreams. He grew easily disinterested in my other friends and stopped associating with them altogether. I noticed over the years a strange change in L.X.
>>
>>17343505

I noticed that L.X. was becoming ruthless and even mean. But I never really questioned it as I was excited that he was going to help me with my dreams. I knew he could because he seemed to know the right people. Everyone he was connected to I could see they were all successful people, some even members of the elite. How does such a young man know such important people? How is he always with so much cash? How can he read people so well? I often wondered this, but the thought of something malicious never crossed my mind. At least not yet.
>>
>>17343529
continue
>>
>>17343529

I then started to notice how bad circumstances were starting to affect my family. Financial issues. Death. Very bad circumstances. I then noticed that, though L.X. would show some concern, he was very quick to lose empathy. Then he started to tell me things like he can control the will of the universe to conspire for him, or that all the talented people who works with him will all be big stars because he makes only big stars.

It was getting creepy. I could see a dead cold stare in his eyes that now seemed psychopathic. He would now easily snap at you if you did anything that he did not approve. For instance, in his claim to help you pursue your dreams, he would set certain tasks for you to do and he would hold your feet to those tasks. If you were not to follow he would snap at you like a beast from hell. It was always his way now. I grew to fear L.X. I no longer felt comfortable around him. I felt drained. I felt like he was controlling me. And I could feel deep down that there was something terribly wrong about him.

L.X. told me he was going to make me a star. He told me that if I asked for his help he would make me big, like bigger than the next celebrity, and he had the connections that actually could prove it. But I knew something was wrong because it was no longer my dreams I was pursuing. I was his slave. He was calling the shots. He was telling me what to do. So I decided that I had to escape. Before I had signed onto any contracts, before I had fucked myself int any legal agreements, I turned my back and said no more. Oh was L.X. livid. But now things are different. Things are better for me. Though this has been nearly three years ago, I actually feel free and in control of my own life.
>>
You learned well,unlike the others. Your on your way Anon.
>>
This is a new form of roleplaying, awesome.

L.x. sounds like a winner anon, the devil loves blowjobs so suck his cock
>>
If you had an opportunity to actually make a deal with the devil, then you are a fool for not taking it.
>>
>>17343557

But the craziest thing of all is that my best friend of five years turned out to be a psychotic control freak who wanted to control me by promising me my dreams. My best friend was the fucking devil himself. All I can say is that I am happy to have escaped and I feel so sorry for those who do not see and are so easily tempted by his charisma. I was nearly one of them. The real warning sign came to me in a dream. After my grandfather died, I had a dream where he came to me. He was in deep distress. He was trying to warn me about something. He was telling me to please stay away from someone. Now I can see clearly who it is he was warning me about. It was L.X. he was telling me to stay away from.
>>
>>17343569

Fuck that. Fuck any deals with the Devil.
>>
>>17343589
Why? Dude is at the very least immortal and could let you know the secrets of the universe. Yeah, the price may be your soul, but there is no science that a soul even exists.
>>
>>17343569
whats meant to happen when we die tho, whats the devil wanna use us for? shoveling hell poop or what?

if i knew what the deal was maybe i may make it
>>
>>17343600
>if i knew what the deal was maybe i may make it
Sometimes you got to roll a hard 6
>>
Crazily enough this same kind of scenario plays out daily, especially when it's music/art related. A lot of people just aren't aware of this, or don't perceive it in this light.

It happened to me with a music contract, I won't state the artist that offered to sign me, but I too am not religious but my ordeal felt spiritual and metaphysical. I noted the same feelings, devilish people, ''the devil'', evil, fraud, control, slavery, ''best friends'', and the psychopathic games at play. Without sounding religious I thank God that I wasn't actually signed though, I was only being used in the meantime for music production and ideas before a contract could have actually arrive (the time period spanned a year or so in total), because if I was signed I would have been in for a lot more. I can say I learned a lot, hopefully you have too.
>>
>>17343600
no thats stupid, he should tell us
>>
>>17343600

OP here. When I began to question more and see more I actually asked this question. I asked what is the ultimate cost of this all? He never would answer. He would always dodge this question.
>>
>>17343633
lame
>>
You met an asshole, that's all. "the devil" is just an archetype that your chum fit. You don't actually believe you met a supernatural being do you?
>>
>>17343505

About 7 years ago, my cat had kittens right around the time I had to take a trip up north where I could not take them with me. A friend who was several years older than me was at a bar the night before I asked him to look after them for me (I was gone about a month) and a guy sat beside him and started talking about all these things about his family that he couldn't have known. Then he apparently told him that if he didn't look after the cats he'd lose his soul.

He was absolutely convinced it was the devil when I brought up the favour to him the next day, and told me about the experience.

As it turns out he didn't end up following through on his promise (someone had to take over the cat-sitting about halfway through) and ended up going slightly psycho shortly afterwards. We stopped being friends after he lost his shit on me for things he thought I was saying to him telepathically.

Make of that what you will.
>>
>>17343579
Controlling psychopaths are not the devil himself my guy.
>>
>>17343505
>tl;dr

The Devil is part of the Abrahamic religions' mythology. He was created to explain why sin exists to easily persuaded people. He simply doesn't exist.
>>
>>17343716

That may be your opinion, anon. You state it as though it's completely impossible for anybody to disagree.

As for Abrahamic religions' mythology, most Western incarnations of Christianity (and even Islam and Judaism) view sins from a moralist, humanistic perspective--as a result of ill choices of man.

I certainly don't believe that his existing or not is a 'simple issue'--one of the greatest disbelieving minds of the past century said that it's best to conduct yourself with 'an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being.' To say the issue is simple is to set yourself above an openly contended topic on the grounds that your understanding is objective proof, something which is altogether unfounded.
>>
>>17343716
He was tempting and terrifying all at once, and a mechanism for the insect people to clear good genes from the gene pool, That's why they banned dueling too.
>>
My buddy's ex wife was pretty bad.
>>
>>17343567
Love it ! !
>>
>>17343505

What color was his hair and eyes?
>>
File: Theotokos-Iconostasis1.jpg (100KB, 633x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Theotokos-Iconostasis1.jpg
100KB, 633x1330px
I want you to be wise as to what is good and innocent as to what is evil.
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
>>
File: 1442697736069.gif (465KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1442697736069.gif
465KB, 900x1200px
>>17343505
I feel like i sold my soul when i was younger but forgot about it and now my current life is me paying off my debt
>>
>>17345354

Hopefully, I've wanted to die for years.

Your loving "God" abused me for years simply because I had pride.

Have fun being his slave, coward!
>>
Was his name Louis, or something similar? If so, I think you might be right.
>>
>>17343505
Maybe I'm just lord of multiple OCD, but...
>I have so many talents
>I'm so great and special that a being of higher existence came just to chill out with me
>I still use "...me and another person..." in writing
Check your ego
>>
>>17343593
>>17343569

>Dude is at the very least immortal and could let you know the secrets of the universe
>the price may be your soul
>the devil could have literary anything, but only cares for souls
>"meh, my soul its probably not important anyways"

You guys are like the indians trading gold for mirrors.
>>
>>17345369
>"simply because I had pride"
>wants to sit on Gods throne and claims he too its almighty
>wants to rule its own kingdom
>"everyone should bow to me instead of our creator becouse I am so cool right guys?"
>gets his own plain to rule, its a disaster
>"its God fault couse since he hates me for been independent"

Seriously satanist, try harder.
>>
File: eGEH9l4.gif (991KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
eGEH9l4.gif
991KB, 500x261px
>The Devil has to tell you if he's the Devil, it's the law
>>
>>17345499
this is deception. The devil's ways are highly intelligent and highly subtle with great authority handed over to him in this world by God, so that the people of God may put him to shame.
>>
File: OL_Crucifixion.jpg (80KB, 759x974px) Image search: [Google]
OL_Crucifixion.jpg
80KB, 759x974px
>>17343505
OP the best thing that one can do is to trust in God in the name of Jesus Christ against all of the wickedness and snares of the devil

as well as read the scriptures of our fathers before us who suffered such trials just as we do today

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/john-kjv.html
>>
i used to be in a similiar scenario. like i knew something was going down with a ton of people and i felt like i was somehow involved in a master plan.

we've all gone our seperate ways but i feel like like it's fate that eventually something will happen and the master plan will snowball into action.

whether this is just me overthinking things, i'm not sure.
>>
>>17343505
i will tell you a tale, that others will find hard to believe. satan only means "adversary" in hebrew, so keep this in mind. i was with a friend and i was pointed at in a very odd manner twice by this rasta guy. i knew what this meant, because i researched extraterristerals. this was the same exact things others would say about reptilians. all the doors were locked in my house, i heard a loud knock at the front door and it was open. i locked it and was scared shitless. believe this or not, it doesnt matter, either it tried to killed me or used the human as a vessel to kill me. i looked too deep and paid the price. and the very next day.. very low flying helicopters, only to further prove the point to myself.
>>
>>17345527
no, only you can save yourself. trust yourself, no one else, make your own decisions
>>
>>17345493

Lies and misinterpretations.

I encourage all beings to become masters of their reality and rule as a king in your area peacefully above those who wish to serve. Even to serve if they so desire to serve those who wish to rule.

God wants the entire monopoly, his way or nothing, everyone serving him, I want to see full expression of peculiar experiences!
>>
>>17345686

"Do what though wilt, regardless of consequences." Sounds like an mantra which'll get you into all kinds of trouble.

It wasn't God who brought pain and suffering onto man, but rather a angry, spiteful peacock who was given everything he admired about himself and thought those qualifications meant he could be the most High.

He then refused to serve mankind, as commanded by the creator himself as he viewed himself superior to us, he rebelled against God and lost horribly.

He blames us for what happened to him in heaven instead of his own pride and hates us for it and his grudge against God is equal in this manner, so like all psychopaths he attacks the weaker of the two in the hopes of damning them alongside himself and his cronies who followed him when they're thrown into the fires.
>>
I've had encounters with people who were "more than human" on more than one occasion, including one who I firmly believe is an Angel.
>>
I live in a very rural area - mostly farms, with a limited and mostly poor population.
One night, after drinking heavily, I decided I wanted to sell my soul, and took the Robert Johnson route...went and sat a crossroads and waited.
About 3 am, a big, black Caddy pulled up. This is VERY out of place for this area, given the kinds of folks who live around here - mostly elderly, hick farmers, and a couple of biker-types. The particular area I was in had next to no people, let alone any that would be out at this time of night, so it was a bit unsettling, but I stood my ground.
The car stopped in front of me, and a man that appeared to be his 30s in a black, 50s-style suit & hat, with a somewhat skinny build and piercing blue eyes got out. The car was out of place enough, but his style of dress and age didn't belong at all. His eyes were what really got me - almost like those of a wolf, but it was like they were staring right through you.
Him: Hey! Whatcha doing?
Me: Waiting for someone.
Him: Now, who would you be waiting for at this time of night?
Me: I'll know him when I see him.
Him: *leans on the roof of the car* How do you know I'm not him?
Me: Uh...I have to go...
At this point, I was very unsettled, and began to fold up my chair and walk away, and I heard him behind me shout "if you change your mind, I'll be around!"
I began to walk away faster, and when I got to the bend, I looked over my shoulder - the car was gone. There is no way I wouldn't have seen its lights or silhouette, as this area was fairly open.
I have never hallucinated on alcohol, and can't explain this situation. I often wonder what would have happened had I continued talking with this man.
>>
>>17345767

Yes, you quote his dogma quite well.

Now for my perspective; I was never kicked from heaven.

I merely visited a heavily guarded area of the cosmos, to find nothing but a hotel room with some angsty creepy rapists who were out to murder homosexuals that happened to have a floor dripping with semen.

I turned around and walked out as some infantile intellectually barren asshole starts babbling about how I was "kicked out"... I thought it was hilarious and BOOM, the shit-show that is earth!

Tickets merely 666 shekels!

Call in advance for front row seating!
>>
I dated this christian girl once who was convinced at various points that I am Jesus and had a few dreams where I was the devil (those dreams always had me/the devil in a positive light, but that's a different story). I can assure you I am neither.

you guys are just projecting your beliefs on to the real world and seeing the patterns you want to see
>>
>>17345823

Perhaps shes trying to tell you to fuck her rougher?
>>
>>17345836
I assure you, that part was taken care of too :)
>>
Only In dreams, I think the bad and the good guys had some kind of dispute, before you read the whole story I want to mention that when that happened I didn't had Internet and didn't browsed /x/ so I was unaware of anything paranormal or spoppy, I think my mind was pretty clear of those things.

>Small spoppy apartment, family and I have seen shadows passing by etc.

>Be walking by the front door, someone knocks

>Literally walk 4 steps and open the door because I was waiting for my mom

>Nobody there

>Biggas stairs between my door and the street, fucker had to knock and jump and pray to not break his legs

>Weeks later, be dreaming, someone knocks the door in my dream

>Its motherfucking Satan, like demon shaped Satan, pushes the door and tries to get in, fucker had autism strenght

>lol nope, pushed harder and closed the door in the fuckers face

>days later, be dreaming, Im in my room laying on my bed, can see everything clear

>4-6 duded dressed like the Bible, old robes and stuff, intense light coming from their bodies, they told me something, may be important

>wake up, forgot about what they said
>>
>>17345686
>God wants the entire monopoly, his way or nothing, everyone serving him
Thats not true now is it, He wants us to be free and choose our own paths. Like you, who choose not to.

>I encourage all beings to become masters of their reality
No, you temp them into been slaves of themself, instead of serving a higher propose.

>>17345820
So no more witty comebacks? Only 13 year old insults? And I thought this conversation was actually interesting.
>>
>>17343505
It's a little story, but I remember one time I and a friend were late night shopping at a grocery store, and this guy walked by us. I have no recollection of what he looked like save only dark clothing and average height. and definitely feel into the European or central Asianl/middle eastern skin type, but that's it.

Anyway, I felt this bizarre, immediate hostility towards him, just my lizard brain rising up and saying, "You've got to kill this guy NOW!" So he walks out of sight and my friend turns to me and says something to the effect of, "Man I don't know what was about him, but I really didn't like that guy. I have this overwhelming urge to just tackle him right there in the isle." For some reason that guy, at just a glance, had made us both feel that he was an immediate and serious threat, something horrible and dangerous.
>>
>>17345823
>you guys are just projecting your beliefs on to the real world and seeing the patterns you want to see

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_apparition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visions_of_Jesus_and_Mary
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeping_statue

Totaly the same as making a girl believe you a Jesus to bone her.
>>
>>17343505
Well, my little cousin does not talk to anyone and punches his brother. Her face is weird too. I once said that she was ugly and nobody from my family seemed to notice it.
That's it mostly.
>>
>>17345896
really nice, keep on doing good things mate.
>>
File: 1448504571372.png (84KB, 468x670px) Image search: [Google]
1448504571372.png
84KB, 468x670px
Well, I do know a Satanpunk that I'm pretty convinced is the living embodiment of the devil, at least in my personal life. Thing is, he's a nice fucking guy. He's just covered in satanic tattoos, wears only black clothing branded in the imagery, plays in a band that devotes a lot of time and energy into Christian mythology and isn't shy to admit he plays for that team.

We've known each other for a few years now and I am consistently fascinated with his wit and confident demeanor. Women fall for him everywhere, and he breaks hearts in every city. He can get you into any party with whatever or whoever you want. He can drink you under the table and be fine. Never seems to be concerned about money even though he slings coffee for a living and travels a LOT. You always feel safe around him. Always poised, always confident, never slips, always seems just a little bored.

He once borrowed my 8-point buck skull for a "photoshoot." I've ended up in a hot tub with eleven naked people with him. Thinking about it, I've ended up on some strange benders with him present.

The other day he tried giving me a fertility totem and a sculpture of a half-rotten apple with a worm/serpent running through it. At first I thought about accepting the gifts to just kind of pile onto the other trinkets I have, but then I gave more thought into who I was accepting them from. I said no.

>inb4 -punk as a suffix.
>pic potentially related
>>
>>17345686
"adversary" kek nice rp tho nigga
>>
>>17346211

Adversary in an adversary business...

Frankly speaking...

..."nigga"
>>
>>17345458
Well, similar to how gold might not be useful to the indians back then, the devil might just have more use of souls than we do.
>>
>>17345558
A 420blazeit man pointed at you, and then he was an alien and sent choppers to fly over your house? What a story!
>>
>>17346288
Nigga its not the use you have for it, but what you are trading it for aka nothing.

I mean, the devil wants them for a reason, and it is practiclly giving you dust for one of the most powerful forces in the universe. That is, also, ethernal.

Seems like a dumb deal to me
>>
Perhaps it wasn't the Devil himself, but a powerful demon. It's pretty obvious by how things started good, but then went to shit. That's how it happens.

You are lucky to have freed yourself before he consumed you until you were nothing, but an empty soul slightly resembling what you used to be.
>>
>>17343633
the cost is an eternity of suffering at the hands of satan and his legion.
the cost is never being fulfilled by seeing the face of God himself, your father and creator.
the cost is satan getting to demean another lowly human for eternity.

suffering beyond what we can imagine extending further than we can perceive.
>>
>>17343505
I've seen people that ignorant morons might think was the devil, but I've never met any truly evil being.
>>
>>17345369
the founder of all lies channels a few more through a poster whose soul is in danger

>Hopefully, I've wanted to die for years.
Right, Satan. You're looking forward to being humiliated by Mary at the end of time. Sure. Tell anyone who believes that one I've got a bridge to sell.

>Your loving "God" abused me for years simply because I had pride.
You have refused to serve but nonetheless you will. At the name of Jesus all knees will bow, and that includes you, lowest of the low. So no need to put that in quotation marks. He is your God as well, regardless of your failure to follow his plans.

>Have fun being his slave, coward!
Cowards will only ever join you. The brave and the faithful will always seek the light and save themselves from toiling in your pitiful lake for all eternity.
>>
>>17345808
that couldnt be more cliche of a story.. sorry but im calling BS

>i'll know when i see him

couldnt identify him lol
>>
>>17347867
tomoko what do i do about me.
you saw into my life, i would hope.
look now.
i dare you.
>>
>>17347901
I don't really have a reason to
>>
>>17347901
repent of your sins and be faithful to the gospel
>>
>>17347917
which one?
mines reality.
>>
File: 1419852234562.jpg (91KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1419852234562.jpg
91KB, 500x498px
>>17347920
The gospel of light

the undeniable truth which inspires flames to rise when spoken aloud

Does your reality do that?
>>
>>17347927
of course.
it couldnt exist if it didnt.
>>
File: Damage control.gif (2MB, 370x281px) Image search: [Google]
Damage control.gif
2MB, 370x281px
>>17347955
if you say so
>>
I sold my soul to the devil at 9 to beat ocarina of time. Yes im a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17347875
Did you see the part where I mentioned I had been drinking?
Because I'm sure you're completely clear-headed and focused when in that state.

Believe it, don't believe it, idgaf - just sharing an experience that was relevant to the thread.
>>
>>17348217
Your story gave me chills.
>>
>>17343505
>>17343529
>>17343557
>>17343579

What actually happened was you met someone who attaches themselves to people who have talent in order to ride their coattails. He'd probably done it several times before and that's why he had so many contacts and so much money in the first place.
>>
>>17347976

The only way to get it back is to beat Majora's Mask without his help.
>>
>>17348289
I like you
>>
>>17348240
Try actually being there.
Was nope-ing for weeks after that.
Still makes me uneasy.
>>
>>17343579
>>17343557
>>17343505
>>17343529

Sounds like a psychopath with control issues. Not the devil but still top tier dangerous for normies.
>>
>>17345808
>pls be true
i love stories like this
>>
>>17345035
>burn
>>
>>17350051
Yes, it happened...but really, I can say that all I want, and there will still be those that don't believe me. Don't care, though - I know it happened, I experienced it, and that's all that matters to me. The rest of you can draw your own conclusions.
Like I said before, just glad I could get it out in a relevant thread.
>>
File: 4864077-gaunter.png (141KB, 270x330px) Image search: [Google]
4864077-gaunter.png
141KB, 270x330px
>>17343505
speak of the devil and he shall make himself known

**spooky**
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.