[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is this thing we saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: 1455130197665.jpg (450KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1455130197665.jpg
450KB, 1417x1417px
the other day i was in the car with my mom after eating at a diner and when she started backing out of the parking lot and there was suddenly a small black car behind us. now i know that's usually nothing weird but because of how the parking lot was designed there was literally no way for it to have gotten behind us unless it was another patron or worker at the diner. it wasn't. the driver was a rather androgynous person who was 60-70 with white hair who i am inclined to say was male, despite having no facial hair. he had a prominent brow and nose to where they almost intersected and it kinda made him look like a vulture. there was no such person in the diner.

mom pulled out of the lot and drove up a hill, parking for a bit to gather her thoughts. the black car had not moved. the driver was completely motionless, staring straight ahead for about 30 seconds before turning out onto the highway. he was still motionless when this happened, didn't even turn his head while he turned the car.

are we going nuts, or did a fucking car with a dummy in it materialize behind us?
>>
How many cars have to die for there to be car ghosts?

(Just got this captcha. NOPE)
>>
what have you done to my bork
>>
sorry, m8, you have to be 18 to post. You're breaking the law right now. Go to jail.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-11-00-07-08.jpg (745KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-11-00-07-08.jpg
745KB, 800x1280px
Scarecrow. A living scarecrow.
>>
File: bjork mind.jpg (8KB, 236x191px) Image search: [Google]
bjork mind.jpg
8KB, 236x191px
>>17343714
This is now a Bjork thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDbPYoaAiyc
>>
File: bjorktop00a.jpg (199KB, 1341x1703px) Image search: [Google]
bjorktop00a.jpg
199KB, 1341x1703px
>>17343864
And people say the Swedes look like aliens...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z5aPaDwAkU
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.