[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Td40Q7 3tfc0 any anons have any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: AstarothSigil.gif (5KB, 262x319px) Image search: [Google]
AstarothSigil.gif
5KB, 262x319px
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Td40Q73tfc0
any anons have any connection with this goddess
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PiPhD-Ozl-M
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=04xAAZlDzEg
>>
Does no one summon here anymore
>>
>>17343022
what is Astaroth's associated metal?
>>
File: !twin.png (386KB, 827x662px) Image search: [Google]
!twin.png
386KB, 827x662px
goddess?
>>
>>17343029
Copper
>>
>>17343037
Cooper
>>
>>17343037
Well the Christian basterdized propaganda version is a duke of hell
>>
>>17342406
Astaroth, as in the bastardized form of Ashtoreth/Astarte? the canaanite form of Ishtar/Inanna?

For almost seven years now, I have had a spirit companion who gave me such a name when I asked for her name...either that or a long term delusion...
>>
>>17343269
Yeah I'm tired of being in a constant state of depression with few breaks so I want to summon her as a companion guide and mentor but I don't know much about her other then a bit of her history so I'm looking for any info and experience anons can give me

I already know what Google can tell me I'm looking for personal stuff and if anyone could ask her if she'd be interested in me
>>
What if you summon her while someone else has her summoned
>>
>>17343375
If you're looking to have a spirit companion to completely remove feelings of loneliness and depression...you're looking at the wrong answer. I can say from personal experience, having that type of companionship can blunt those feelings, but they're still there, and might be worse when they do reassert themselves. A better solution would be to get some new friends or talk to a shrink.

As for the mentoring, she seems reluctant to do so...at least for me anyways...
>>
>>17343417
Been there done that it's a chemical imbalance which medication only numbs and I have the worst luck in the world ta boot ( I think it may have to do with some occult stuff that brought me into this world)
Cannabis helps allot but it also makes me slow lazy and complacent that and it's way to pricey to smoke regularly
>>
>>17343107
>>17343111
Ty family
>>
>>17343469
No problem mate so what's your plan
>>
File: Red-Panda-is-a-Happy-Napper-l.jpg (161KB, 580x432px) Image search: [Google]
Red-Panda-is-a-Happy-Napper-l.jpg
161KB, 580x432px
Bump
>>
>>17342406
Op here is this sigil even correct to isis
I'm going to do something dramatic tonight and I don't want to do it in vain or in a blasphemous way
>>
>>17343479
Gotta wait until august, when she's strongest, I've already been collecting bits of copper pipe & wire... Start visualising the sigil & see where it takes me over the spring.
>>
>>17344557
I want to draw the sigil on my chest before i rest but as I've mentioned I don't want to doaanything in vain or in ways to offend
>>
>>17344599
Sounds pretty respectful tbt
I wouldn't worry too much about wasting time, nothing is gonna go quick & dirty, anon.
Good double :)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.