[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most compelling piece of evidence..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: ufo.jpg (35KB, 514x688px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
35KB, 514x688px
.. , in your opinion, that there are, or have been, paranormal occurrences or technological conspiracies on this planet?

A few years ago I saw something.. something which you may find compelling. Problem is, I'm gonna need your help finding it again.

During the mid-90's there was a Cops style tv show in Britain called "Police, Camera, Action". It ran for a decade and was very popular.

Towards the end of one particular episode, the narrator introduced footage of something odd that was caught by the on-board camera of a Police Helicopter one night.

The footage showed the chopper flying over an urban area at around 1am. As the on-board camera panned to the left, a "light" appeared from behind the helicopter, matching it's speed. The pilots talk briefly, and then the camera clicks to 2x zoom. The object still appeared to just be a "ball of fuzzy light", due to the dark contrast of the night sky, so the cameraman zoomed again, and flicked on the nightvision.

>Pic related is what the footage showed.

It was what appeared to be 2 men, in a trashcan, flying along side the helicopter. Furthermore, the guy furthest away appeared to be waving at the helicopter like a fucking japanese tourist, as if he was excited to be there and didn't realise how much of a WTF moment it actually was. Thr other person sat rigid the whole time with their arms locked, so I assumed he was the pilot.

The Helicopter Pilots both gave a mumbled "WTF IS THAT" type of response, before the object and guys slowly accelerated away from the helicopter and off into the night. The whole thing lasted 20-30 seconds.

I realise now, looking back, that whatever THAT was, has either been hidden from the population or was not of this earth.

I need help finding the clip. I've scoured the net.
>>
bump, I'm on it OP!
>>
File: I_want_to_believe5.jpg (38KB, 300x376px) Image search: [Google]
I_want_to_believe5.jpg
38KB, 300x376px
>>
>>17342246
>>17342249
Guys, if you found this clip you would be famous.

I think it could be that one piece of video evidence where everybody will have to finally admit.. "well ok, wtf WAS that?", because it was literally 2 guys in a flying trashcan waving at a police helicopter. There was no disputing it.

I always assumed it was some college kids who'd invented something amazing that would be shared with the world one day, but 20 years later and still nothing. It makes me wonder..
>>
>>17342297
can you recall if it was RIGHT at the end of the episode?
>>
>>17342239
YOU belong in a trash can you autist. go outside for once, you prolly smell fucking horrible
>>
>>17342239
Just a friendly wizard using his magic to fly in a trashcan.

He brought along a friend, who was the faggot waving at the camera.

When you think about it, what objects that are around would be the lightest to both lift and have passengers in? Trashcans.

Case solved.
>>
File: 1447629933746.jpg (944KB, 2340x2350px) Image search: [Google]
1447629933746.jpg
944KB, 2340x2350px
Bumping for interest, shit sounds very impressive, could it had been orchestrated by the same guys that owned the show? Never heard of such a thing, and I would assume you are not the only one who seen that particular episode.
>>
>>17342300
I think it was the very last clip, but honestly it's been that long I can't be certain. They used to always end with a funny or weird clip while the narrator cracked a joke . So yeah, pretty sure it was last.

Seriously hoping my badly drawn representation jogs someones memory
>>
>>17342239
hot air baloon, the light was the fire, you dont see the ballon cuz its dark

case closed
>>
>>17342308
>>17342327
kek

>>17342330
>Never heard of such a thing, and I would assume you are not the only one who seen that particular episode.

I've never seen it on any "ufo" shows or ever heard anybody else mention anything similar, ever. If it wasn't such a vivid memory I'd probably question my sanity.

It was definitely real footage, 100%, not a 90's photoshop.

I don't even think the word "ufo" was mentioned by the narrator, it was just introduced as a "strange object".

I'll find it one day...

>>17342239
That's exactly how it looked. Fucking kills me not knowing.
>>
>>17342340
... Was also my first guess. It wasn't a balloon, the initial camera zoom showed a 100m radius around the object and there was no balloon. I think the pilots would have noticed a balloon. There was no flame either. The "light" was being emitted from the "trashcan" itself, it wasn't until the camera switched to nightvision that the occupants became apparent. It's hard to explain.

It's acceleration and mobility also rules out a balloon.
>>
Don't let this thread die, now i'm interested, i'm searching for my life
>>
>>17342239

Perhaps something like Grebennikov's flying platform?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ChsZUwqTeE

The theory is he found out how bumblebees fly, which is different from other flying animals, and that they actually hover or something, idk. I'm not an expert. Anyway, he claims to have created a flying platform that can go super fast etc. Perhaps it is this?
>>
I am interested on this but I have no idea how to search since I'm not even english native speaker nor I know the show.
>>
thought I'd found it by googling "UFO helicopter wave" but no people in the craft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXq55sY30Cw
>>
>>17342775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5avn0AAJx4
>>
>>17342779
looks like a drone to me
>>
>>17342779
did they blur out the area above the light?
>>
>>17342424
mouth-breather-tier bullshit.
>>
>>17342424
i get video but no audio?
>>
>>17342239
reminds me of an old video i saw once.
It was people filming what appeared to be a man with an umbrella hovering in the air in broad daylight, in what appeared to be london.

I saw a similar one with a horse as well.
I cant remember if they were hoaxes or not, but i cant find the umbrella man video anywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt6v7K_5Br0
>>
File: horselol.png (48KB, 355x360px) Image search: [Google]
horselol.png
48KB, 355x360px
>>17343231
Ha! It really does look like a horse.
>>
>>17343159

nah it's legit bro

He glued insect wings to a piece of wood and it made him fly 900 mph
>>
i doubt this is a legit case. if it was on a tv show someone would have the clip. they aired it on tv. they didnt lock up the tapes afterwards.

here's a little something

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread214004/pg1

"I may be wrong here but i think that is footage from a TV show shown in the UK ("Police, Camera, Action"), i remeber seeing it and it turned out to be a goodyear blimp that had got lost, it later started shining its lights onto motorway signs to get directions,

also notice how the footage has been sped up, that thing is quite slowly "
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.