[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1455071846676.jpg (69KB, 564x563px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455071846676.jpg
69KB, 564x563px
Hello friends .. Can u tell me more about this
>>
>>17341447
About what?
>>
The picture
>>
>>17341469
It is a 69kb jpeg file. The predominant color is blue, and the main motive is symetry.
>>
Whatever you do dont use human transmutation.
>>
How about the meaning of the picture ?
>>
>>17341473
>It is a 69kb jpeg file. The predominant color is blue, and the main motive is symetry.

/thread
>>
>>17341480
The meaning is don't take life too seriously
>>
>>17341530
No its not.
>>
If you are truly interested you can find out for yourself and it would be much more beneficial to you.
>>
>>17341546
I know. What I don't know is why it spells OGD in the triangle...
>>
sigils
>>
>>17341556
>honest shitposter
You sure live up to your name.
>>
>>17341556
Also, what about languages that don't have three-letter words flr god? How to put KAMI or ALLAH in the triangle?
>>
>>17341447
Its a form of metaset, a self enclosded system of interrelated/balanced information into nodes and or patterns.
>>
>>17341447
Looks like some take on the sigil of Ameth.

Don't fuck around with holy magick unless instructed by the father to do so.
>>
>>17341447
I was going to say Christian Kabbalah, but the Chakras betray a New Age/Theosophical influence. So in light of that I say it smacks of syncretistic BS with the purpose of fooling old ladies and drug addicts for money-making.
>>
>>17341447
Is one calendar but very different. In the first impression I thought is one door of Salomon. 1/73 doors sounds cool
>>
Can be one calendar satanic but, water is on oeste
>>
File: 1454746785867.jpg (98KB, 889x898px) Image search: [Google]
1454746785867.jpg
98KB, 889x898px
>>
>>17341447
It's a magic circle. Chakras shouldn't be there but this is some magicians version of the universe. A symbolic depiction.
>>
please read this https://www.reddit.com/r/cicada/comments/4575du/cicadian_cicada_3301_philosophy_and_the_quantum/ its a very basic start but it's my theory on Cicada 3301 being centered in eastern philosophies (Chakras). and one being the Kabbalah
>>
Isn't this Solomon's circle? Except there is buddhist mandalas+astrology added. I guess you can use it to summon some demon or do some magic.
>>
>>17341480

Alchemical, astrological, vedic associations. Some bagua mapping.
>>
>>17341447
it's merely a collection of symbols that represent what makes up everything particularly related to life on earth
>>
>>17345729
So, it's the periodic table of elements?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.