[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interesting morning, /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: wtfnigga.jpg (45KB, 501x575px) Image search: [Google]
wtfnigga.jpg
45KB, 501x575px
So, I'm going to post this and then get ready for work. I'll check in before I leave and when I get to work. Thanks to whatever happened, I'm fucking running late. So here's the short and curly of it:

>got up at 5 am like usual
>I'm a time whore, so I check my phone, clocks constantly
>spend my mornings playing with javascript before I leave at 8
>my private school time, kinda
>every morning I walk a block to the corner store
>breakfast sammich like a mothafucka
>takes me ten minutes, max
>take my shower, dress, go down there.
>leave the house at 5:30
>grab sandwich, coffee, pay and flirt with cashier for a second
>check clock on way out
>5:09am
>walk back home
>pitch black, little foggy here in PNW this morning
>have to cross one street on my usual path
>have the urge to stop in the street
>no traffic, not usually a pussy, so why not
>stood there, no clue why
>started wanting to leave, but it felt like if I moved I'd regret it
>feeling never passed
>finally said fuck it and bolted
>ran hard
>my heart is still pumping right now
>didn't hear anything behind me, no lights, no skinwalkers
>get inside my house, close door and lock it
>sit down here to browse a bit before leaving while I eat
>sandwich is cold
>coffee is cold
>wtf!?
>look at time
>7:35am

Someone fucking explain this to me, please. I'm losing my shit. I typed this out fast, so it might sound retarded. Any info at all, I'd appreciate. I'll check in as often as work allows. If it helps, I live in Washington State.
>>
>>17341444
I honestly thought this would be right up the alley of the /x/ weirdos. Something legit weird happens and nothing. Fine, when I got to my door the illuminati threw a skinwalker on me and an alien raped me. Does it feel more like it belongs now?
>>
Sounds like time dysphoria or whatever, just lost track of time
>>
>>17341624
Chill out OP. It's still school time for the kids!
>>
Look into a hypnotist in your area and get to the bottom of it.

Be sure to post results if you go through with it.
>>
just psychosis or some shit homie
>>
>>17341444
Good triple, OP
>>
>>17341624
It's actually pretty likely that an alien raped you, tbf.

Are you near the mountains?

My shasta is a major hotspot & Mt saint Helens is in the same chain of volcanoes
>>
>>17341444
Whenever that happens to me, the first thing I do is go online to see if that family of bears is Jewish once again. Stop trying to rationalize and explain everything. You will end up institutionalized or suicides. Just go with the flow man.
>>
>>17341444
get checked for seizures or other medical issues. explain to the doctor that you blacked out for an two hours.
>>
>>17341444
do you remember anything else? any feeling, any kind of thoughts that just kimda appeared while you were standing there?
also: when you do go back there, do you get the same sensation?
>>
>>17344793
seconding that though. it could very well be a weak case of epilepsy. you'd just stand somewhere and have a blank
mind thanks to rapid light movements.

although that weird feeling of "just stand here and don't leave" seems really fishy to me.
>>
>>17344811
>although that weird feeling of "just stand here and don't leave" seems really fishy to me
people can have weird thoughts and behavior before, during and after a seizure. i don't think they usually remember it though. but still, a doctor has to be OP's first stop because you don't want to sit here chatting about random theories on /x/ and end up blacking out in traffic again tomorrow.
>>
>>17341683
This desu
>>
>>17344815
>>17344811
This. Time loss can definitely be paranormal. However, in this case I don't think it is. Get that shit checked out OP before you become PNW street pizza.
>>
>>17345285
>>17344815
>>17344793
thirding all this OP, doctor time.
>>
>>17341444

you fell asleep standing up.
>>
>>17341444
Sounds like you are on drugs.
lay off the weed champ
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.