[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stigmatized houses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 981-park-hill-road.jpg (1MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
981-park-hill-road.jpg
1MB, 2304x1728px
Would you buy a house that a murder or suicide happened in?

There is a house in my town that is for sale that a woman killed her daughter and herself in in 2010. It's 60k cheaper than the nighbors houses and they are almost the same sizes

I'm seriously considering looking at it again, it's been vacant sense 2010 but it needs no work at all besides paint and a good cleaning

>looks like this house
>>
Also crime scene cleaners already cleaned it in 2010
>>
>>17341296
I'd say go for it! I assume you live out west no? Where I'm from you can't find a house that someone Hasent died in or something rather sketchy Hasent happened in since everything is at least 250-350 years old. It was just a murder suicide, nothing too too horrible. Maybe try a cleansing ritual? But don't let its past stop you from making your future.
>>
id totally buy a murder house.
>>
>>17341317
Actually no. The midwest, my only concern is if it IS haunted that I'll be stuck with it...
>>
idk maybe. I lived in one as a kid, the previous owner hung herself. I also lived in a house that someone was buried under.
>>
File: 1441471674549.jpg (34KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
1441471674549.jpg
34KB, 400x590px
god damn American houses look so fucking comfy
>tfw dirty yuropoor who'll probably be living in a mosque soon
>>
>>17341296
The house I live in right now was part of a family murder/suicide. The dad waited until everyone was asleep and disconnected the gas from the furnace. By the time the rest woke up it was too late to get out.

My bed is right where the mom and dad's bed was, according to the realtor. My computer desk is sitting where they used to have breakfast. I've been here 8 years.

Know what I've seen, heard, felt? Nothing. Not a fucking thing.
>>
>>17341296
Every place has an history of murder - literary anywhere and everywhere. Calm the fuck down, buy it and use it wisely.
>>
File: 1451446605970.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1451446605970.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>17341398
>tfw spoogy family is the source of your fps drops at critical momens
>>
>>17341397
No one lives in the mosques, so you're worrying about nothing.
>>
File: 1423552352738.jpg (94KB, 409x403px) Image search: [Google]
1423552352738.jpg
94KB, 409x403px
>>17341416
>spoogy family
>>
>>17341458
Why is everyone on this board so fucking new?
>>
>>17341296
Mother kills her kid and kid... House has a demon or demons police record said mother contacted the police several times because she heard people in her house doors opening up in the middle of the night cats were killed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.