[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some weird shit is going on outside my house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

Hey /x/, so there is some weird fucking noises coming from outside my house right now, which isn't unusual because I live in quite a populated area. But there is something really strange about it. it's coming from a bushy area outside my house. I thought it could just be a homeless person who's just pinned out on something but it doesn't sound human, like it's a parrot talking or something.
I stuck my head out the window and it got louder and way more aggressive but it wasn't making any sense. I was uneased, but it didn't really freak me until I shouted out "are you ok?" and it replied with the exact sounding "are you ok?" exactly in my voice. It's just repeating it now.
I'm kinda freaked what should I do.
TL;DR: Weird noises coming from outside, unhuman like, what's my next step.
Pic of the area the noise is coming from.
>>
Well if you are in America just yell "it's headed right for us!" And shoot it. Otherwise it's probably gonna kill you.
>>
>>17341292
Not In America, don't have guns. I'm fucked.
>>
definitely going to kill you
>>
RIP OP
>>
Thinking about going outside to investigate but also noping like fuck
>>
The noises aren't as frequent anymore but they're mostly just bad repeats of other noises that are happening, like whistling or horns but you can tell it's not actual whistles or car horns but like fake manipulated versions. I dunno it's hard to explain.
>>
Anyone know what it could be?
>>
Can you get a recording of any sketchy noises?
>>
>>17341328
I'll try but it's quite infrequent at the moment
>>
Sounds like echo from a left-out speaker and mic.
?
>>
>>17341334
Yeah I guess so, or like someone talking when they're breathing inwards
>>
I have a short video with bad quality sound that is hard to hear but it won't let me upload it
>>
File: 1398748826949.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1398748826949.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>17341370
the spooper wont let you upload?

douche
>>
>>17341370
Is it still going on ? starting to get curious now.
>>
File: imadouche.png (13KB, 308x280px) Image search: [Google]
imadouche.png
13KB, 308x280px
>>17341386
>spooper
>>
>>17341393
It's died right down now, it got real intense and I got a bit of recorded, then just stopped
>>
>>17341406
Where are you located, OP?
>>
>>17341401
>mp4
yeah im out
>>
>>17341407
New Zealand
>>
>>17341408
I barely upload shit, I don't know what I'm doing
>>
>>17341410
I know jack shit about the legends of NZ. Sorry, bro. I've always wanted to visit, though. What kind of spoops you got out there that we don't have in the states that could explain it? Sounds like the usual skinwalker shit from here on /x/, but I don't want you thinking I'm calling you a liar. At least not yet.
>>
>>17341422
desu we barley have anything, not like this that I know of. I doubt it would be a skinwalker considering where I am in the world.
>>
Could still just be a homeless person fucking with me
>>
>>17341370
/x/'s favorite kind of video
>>
>>17341431
>>17341438
Might be that, yeah. Homeless can be assholes sometimes. But what else do they have besides burning each other alive over whiskey? Not a lot of local spoops, huh? Damn.
>>
>>17341410
Dude, it's Sauron, or the Witch king of Angmar on his fellbeast
>>
>>17341449
I'm sure he's never heard a LOTR reference before..
>>
>>17341450
I don't care.
>>
>>17341455
Your name already implied that. But you could at least put in effort. Of some kind.
>>
File: 1424274283669.jpg (97KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1424274283669.jpg
97KB, 531x471px
>>17341445
>>
>>17341462
Yuck. Effort requires effort. Who needs effort when you have talent and style?
>>
>>17341467
You must be exhausted from all the failed effort, then. I'll give you a break.
>>
Sooo are you gonna send the audio OP? Just google how to do so, it can't be that hard.
>>
>>17341274
>aggressive
>Weird noise, parrot like.
>Mimicking you

It's a Fleshgait, ignore it, close and lock all doors and windows, stay quiet.
It shouldn't be able to get in.
>>
>>17341294
This is why you need guns, OP.
>>
just upload to YouTube OP. takes like 2 seconds
>>
Show us the recording, OP. It's the only way I'll believe this skinwalker bullshit.
>>
OP is ded Rip
>>
>>17341274

throw big petard at it then close all door and window completely

it's fleshgait/skinwalker scum
>>
>>17341410

I'm from NZ, Auckland North Shore. I hear weird shit at night sometimes. Have you heard that hum? Or what about the orange orbs in the sky, look up NZ UFO's and hit the first link, you'll see many reports over the years of everyone seeing the same weird shit in the sky. I even observed one that was only about 200m higher than me (but about half a KM away as well).

Also, do you ever hear that noise that sounds almost like a plane flying overhead, but it lasts only about a 3-4 seconds and is very loud and doesn't sound normal?
>>
>>17341406
Upload to vimeo or jewtube
>>
>>17341333
yeah fucking right you liar
>>
>>17341274

Well, lets sum up the clues, it's in a bush, aggressive, sounds like a parrot and is copying what your saying.

I think its an angry parrot, case dismissed!
>>
upload audio
>>
>>17341292
They did it in south park it should work
>>
Sorry it took so long, also probably not even worth it, shit video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9EDLHbo6rI&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>17343961
Private video.... Really senpai
>>
>>17342509
nz bro here west Auckland, always hear weird sounding shit like trucks engine breaking but in the sky and theres nothing there I live in a pretty quiet area and no trucks would even be here let alone engine breaking at 2am
>>
>>17343961
fucking keked
>>
>>17343984
>>17342509
I'm in Wellington, this is the first mostly unexplainable thing I've experienced here,
any other weird things people have experienced in New Zealand.
>>
>>17344014
Also I saw 5 orbs (reddish orange) in the sky at night while I was in the spa, they were extremely high up but were moving fast too fast to be a plane, they also crossed over each other and merged into one then vanished
>>
OP I didn't hear shit. Shout something at it and record it shouting back
>>
>>17344116
This was like 14 hours ago, if it happens again tonight I'll get better recording or I'll pick up my balls and go out to whatever it is.
>>
>>17344105
My uncle said he saw something like that around 2012, which says something because he doesn't believe in that sort stuff, he thinks it's all bullshit.
he got a video of it but it was so fucking shit, I guess shit videos run in the family
>>
>>17341323
Fleshgait. GG OP.
>>
>>17343961
>>17344116

The sound of it is at the start of the video and real quiet but it's there
>>
Because it's light now, is it worth going into the bushes the noises came from to look for "clues" or anything, if so, what am I looking for.
>>
>>17344211
Yes, please do. And film it. I'm actually really interested.
>>
>>17343961
>caught gf/sis on cam
you dun goofed op

>>17344211
do this>>17344116, post vid, then head for the bushes. Also, do not bring a [spoiler]your gf[/spoiler]
>>
op is full of shit and will never provide any kind of legit proof.
>>
Have you entertained the possibility of it being a parrot? because those thing are are awesome, and you might be passing up a golden opportunity to have your own free parrot. You should go out there and check it out. Please post results if you survive.
>>
>>17344232
Dude I don't even know if it's anything, what proof can I give you?
>>
Went out and had a quick look, did some yelling and shit but no reply just weird looks from passers by, went into the bush area, there was some weird stains on the walk way and in the bush part pieces of clothing, some with rips but could again just be homeless people. there was someone watching me from the road but I didn't want to take a photo of her because that would be weird and she was probably just watching me because I was taking photos of weird shit.
Pics to follow.
>>
>>17344309
>>
>>17344309
pic2 of fuck no's
>>
>>17344323
Take it home to analyze, op.
>>
>>17344323
>>
>>17344309
Could be a werewolf.
>>
>>173443 analyze for what?
>>
>>17344333
Semen.
>>
>>17344327
just a photo of the area for fuck knows
>>
>>17344316
could be clear vomit that's dried up
clear vomit causes:
-food poisoning
-motion sickness
-alcohol excess
-medication
-etc. (google)

>>17344323
person/entity used pic related to wipe face after vomiting?

>>17344327
A blanket?

Conclusion: A drunk as fuck person threw up on the asphalt (explaining the noises you heard).
> I shouted out "are you ok?" and it replied with the exact sounding "are you ok?" exactly in my voice. It's just repeating it now.
Lets look at the vid >>17343961 The only noise caught was at 0:07, which kinda sound like "come on". The delivery was somewhat creepy but can be explained. Person might be as said, drunk or under the influence of drugs. Also it's probably not mimicking you, rather replying to you, probably saying "I am ok", albeit in a weird(drunk) manner.

Blanket may imply person lives nearby or is a hobo (not entirely sure at the latter since the pics of fabrics posted are somewhat clean).

smell the fabrics op, check the stains for small debris
>>
>>17344353
Can't see signs of foliage disturbances. Check the soil for prints/tracks/etc.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.