[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Nazi Black Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: Black_Sun_svg.png (218KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Sun_svg.png
218KB, 2000x2000px
I'm looking for information on the black sun, a secretive Nazi division heavily based on the occult and science. I've found very little information of this on the web, anyone have any info?
>>
>>17341004
Nazi mysticism is syncretic bullshit, consciously engineered to make as many dumb kids as possible rep SS and break windows, as fast as possible.

Dont buy that,crap, it's just hella casual spirituality + xenophobia.
>>
>>17341016
and 6 million jews were killed right?
>>
>>17341030
idk, I wasn't there.
>>
>>17341030
Yes the Nazis killed 6million jews, however that wasn't the Black Suns. Primarily it was a part of the SS, Himmler the one who came up with the idea of the final solution and the camps.
>>
File: wotanwagner.jpg (214KB, 780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wotanwagner.jpg
214KB, 780x1000px
>>17341016
t. nervous man
>>
>>17341043
>falling for the 6 million meme
>>
I'm a Black star...
>>
>>17341043
alot of the 6 mil jews thing was blamed upon the Nazis when Ruskis killed juice too. If jews died of natural cases in nomanland it was also included under the nazis killing even tho it shouldnt.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 200x225px
>>17341016
Yes, Goyim. Nothing to see here, move along. You're not some kind of nazi are you?! Remember the 666*10^666 sextillions!!!
>>
>>17341061
Kek
>>
>>17341332
I don't get it.
>>
Esoteric Hitlerism will prevail
http://aryanism.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/The-Golem-Miguel-Serrano1.txt
>>
>>17341299
fuck off /pol/
>>
File: BlackSunEclipsez.png (108KB, 366x311px) Image search: [Google]
BlackSunEclipsez.png
108KB, 366x311px
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 275x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 275x392px
>>17341373
>>
>>17341382
>trying to hide his love of cocks faggot detected
>>
>>17341004
Now my take on the subject of the black sun.

If you're going to try to find out the meaning of the black sun based solely on the nazis you're Gonna fail. There's just not enough textual sources on the subject.

You have to go back to the supposed occult precursors of the nazi movement and even then, the literature on the subject is so filled with anti-nazi bias and political denunciations as to make it impossible for the one seriously interested in the subject to make anything out of it.

This Wikipedia article cites some sources, like the morning of the magicians:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism_and_occultism

I have personally found to my satisfaction the answers to the subject concerning the black sun, although not explicitly, in the writings of Parmenides, Plato, Rene Guenon and Julius Evola, as well as the Upanishads.
>>
File: 1449601995959.jpg (29KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1449601995959.jpg
29KB, 252x291px
>>17341016
>>
File: 1454535268723.jpg (549KB, 960x803px) Image search: [Google]
1454535268723.jpg
549KB, 960x803px
>>17341043
>yes the nazis killed 6 million jews
>>
>>17341427
And now for a quick teaser:

>5. Now, the white radiance of the sun is the Rik and its blue intense darkness is the Saman. This Saman (i.e. the darkness) rests on that Rik (i.e. the radiance). Therefore the Saman is sung, resting on the Rik. 6—

>7. Sa is the white radiance of the sun, ama is its blue intense darkness; thus they (the radiance and the darkness) are designated as Sama. Now, the golden person who is seen in the sun, who has a golden beard and golden hair, who is golden to the very tips of his nails—his eyes are like a lotus flower, red as the rump of a monkey. His name is Ut, for he has risen (udita) above all evil. He, too, who knows this rises above all evil.

Chandogya Upanishad

>'"Now glory. The one who is hidden in the sun, the star in the eye, is called glory. It is glory (bhargas) because of its going (gati) by light (bha): or it is glory because it parches (bhrJ-): so say the scholars of brahman.

>'"The self is Isana, Sambhu, Bhava, Rudra, Prajapati, the All-Creator, the golden embryo, truth, breath, the goose, the teacher, Vishnu, Narayana, Arka, Savitr, Dhatr, Vidhatr,118 the emperor, Indra, Indu. He, the one who gives heat, hidden by the thousand-eyed golden egg like fire hidden by fire, is the one that one must want to know, must seek for. By granting freedom from fear to all beings, going to the forest, and setting aside the objects of sense, one may win him from one's own body, Of all forms, yellow, all knowing,

>The supreme goal, the one light, giving heat. Thousand-rayed, existing in a hundred forms, The sun rises as the breath of beings.

Maitri Upanishad
>>
File: 1451569485496.jpg (307KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
1451569485496.jpg
307KB, 700x471px
>>17341498
>actual, genuine jibberish
ok then
>>
File: 1454648665219.jpg (21KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
1454648665219.jpg
21KB, 450x301px
>>17341016
>hella
>>
>>17341504
"As the eye cannot behold the sun unless it be sunlike... Neither can the soul of man behold God... Unless it be godlike".

There's a reason these doctrines are veiled in mystery. Cast not pearls before swine. ;)
>>
File: casper the friendly ghost.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
casper the friendly ghost.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>17341043
>the Nazis killed 6million jews
>>
>>17341571
more like 250k amirite???
>>
>>17341004
there is a society that worships a black sun. The Black Sun Cult.
One of the factions of the elite that control parts of the world. The black sun is supposed to be a small dwarf star that makes our galaxy a binary system.
just another viewpoint, discernment needed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyYynOSyMCU
>>
>>17341004
>I've found very little information of this on the web
That's because most of the nazi occult stuff is either in Polish or Russian.
>>
>http://www.space.com/28723-dark-matter-sun-mystery.html
>"The main advantage of asymmetric dark matter is that a lot of it can accumulate in the sun as it speeds through the dark-matter cloud that engulfs the Milky Way,"

Within alchemical theory, aether was the mold into which the four elements were inserted and kept shaped. It stands to reason that since alchemy predicts an aetheric component to all things, we can justify the conjecture that all things have an aetheric core and halo.

Blackholes are also thought to accumulate dark matter. Hawking radiation is the white hole, so that things make a circuit - into the blackhole, and out the whitehole as Hawking radiation.

Superluminal speeds have been observed in blackhole jets - the jet from M87 would have to be at a 19 degrees to be explained by gravitational lensing, but is in fact coming at us from a 43 degree angle.

Sound can travel at infinite speeds;

>http://phys.org/news/2007-01-mach-scientists-faster.html

The Newton-Laplace equation tells us that stiffer, sparser materials conduct sound faster. So something like aether - with it's explicit sparseness - would be the natural location of FTL sound. In the phys article, they say FTL sound is an everyday phenomenon - aether is the obvious substance for it's conduction, if it was also very stiff.

When an object enters a blackhole, it's front end gets pulled with more force than it's rear end, resulting in so-called spaghettification. The reason is a sub-infinite speed of sound. If the force from the front could be conducted infinitely fast to the back, than the object would retain it's normal dimensions. Aether can be used to absorb, conduct and emit force from the front to the back.

The black sun was how the Nazis escaped - not the Earthly Nazis, but Heavenly, aetheric Nazis. Hitler and 99.99999% of Germans - or humanity in general for that matter - didn't make the cut.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.