[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

If you could design your perfect funeral what would it be? What would people say? Would there be a theme? What would happen to your body?
>>
Silent. A raising of glasses of wine. And then I burn as the fire consumes.
>>
File: 1392276542494.jpg (28KB, 394x281px) Image search: [Google]
1392276542494.jpg
28KB, 394x281px
>>17340580
I wanna be devoured by scavengers so bad, but it is illegal in my country.

Feels bad.
mfw
>>
>>17340580
>>17340580
I would have some guy dress as the grim reaper at the door and have him not talk or react to anyone. It would spook all the people who would attend.
>>
>>17340580
>get my body stuffed and strings attached to my arms
>not tell anyone about it before i die
>at the end of the funeral lights shine down on my coffin
>micheal jackson's thriller plays as my body is lifted from the coffin by the strings
>i the strings pull me to the movements of the thriller dance
>at the end of my dance a banner falls from the celing saying "i put the fun in funeral"
It would at least make my death less sad
>>
>>17340980
Nice :)
>>
>>17340609
>*tipping intensifies*

>>17340970
Ebin silly meme, friend.

>>17340980
That's so le funny and random.

I knew /x/ was underage, but come on.
>>
>>17340995
Y did you skip me?
>>
I want one of those funerals like the ones vikings get in the movies, but apparently it would be too expensive and it was only supposed to be for kings and shit.
>>
File: tip.gif (649KB, 263x396px) Image search: [Google]
tip.gif
649KB, 263x396px
>>17340995
M'lord
>>
>>17340995
just kill yourself already if you're so above everything
>>
>>17340995
Go back to tumblr, you fucking hipster.
>>
>>17340995
LOL'd
>>
File: 1402462008387.jpg (85KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1402462008387.jpg
85KB, 900x675px
>>17341001
>>
I want my body to be hollowed out and filled with explosive, my funeral will be a wild party with everyone on dmt and music playing, at the apex of the music my body would be launched into the air and detonated so that the entier crowd is coated with a thin layer of my atomized remains
>>
>>17340980
Isn't this a Dane cook joke you fucking piece of shit
>>
I want my body to preserved and sent into outer space so that maybe one day aliens will find and study it.
>>
Take all the money that would be used for my funeral and rent a boat with it. Stage a huge party on the boat while i'm wrapped in plastic and heavy chains in the corner. Going out to sea, everyone gets really drunnk and starts fucking. My body is kicked over the edge at some point.

Then I can haunt sailors on the sea and everyone has an amazing party at my funeral....

Win - Win.
>>
>>17340580
I want my body burned to be turned into a diamond and that diamond to be locked and buried deep at the funeral.
>>
>>17340580
As a muslim, of course my body would be wrapped with white cloth. But i want my country flag covered my casket
>>
>>17341378
alah akbar my friend
>>
>>17340580
I don't want a funeral. I want my body to disintegrate and turn into dust. That's the way I want to die. No evidence, no trace of everything.
>>
I would want me to be buried in a forest on a hill so my body can be fed on by nature.
I would have the attendants eat shrooms and mourn me there haha.
>>
>>17341420
thats what happens anyway you dumb slag
>>
I'd have a very Gothic themed funeral. At the end I'd either like to be buried inside one of those tree seed things or one of those hollowed out coral rocks.
>>
File: 1454980634934.gif (2MB, 370x319px) Image search: [Google]
1454980634934.gif
2MB, 370x319px
I want to be set on fire and rolled into a library full of old ancient texts on a shopping cart.
>>
space jam theme with me strapped onto to the ceiling fan
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.