[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stories that are scary if you understand their meaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3

File: ja.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ja.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Hey /x/ let's have a thread with riddles/stories that are like this:

My job means I'm always on a train. I'm on the train again today, and suddenly there's this man that appears in front of me.

It's depressing

[spoiler]He's drives the train and the man is on the tracks[/spoiler]
>>
One day, when I was little, my sister's crying was bugging me so I killed her and threw her in a well.
The next day the body was gone.
Five years later, I got in a fight with a friend over something stupid, and I killed him too. I threw his body in the well, and the next day it was gone.
Ten years later, I accidentally got a chick pregnant when we were drunk. I killed her and threw her body in the well, and the next day it was gone.
Fifteen years later, I had this boss who was a dick. I killed him and threw him in the well. The next day, his body was gone.
Twenty years later, my mom was getting old and she needed to be put in a home. I didn't want to pay the money so I killed her and threw her body in the well.
The next day, it was still there.
>>
Sometimes I wonder what the police are doing these days. They never seem to be able to solve any crimes. I live in a city that has a lot of crime and lately it’s been getting worse. Last week, there was a murder near the factory where I work. A young woman was stabbed with an ice pick. Not just an ordinary ice pick, but one with a skull and crossbones on the handle. Everyone who lives in the area is really freaking out. It’s a big city, but this latest murder has everybody talking. It’s been pretty heavily covered in the media. My mother, who lives with me, is scared to go out at night. I keep telling her not to worry, but she knows the police are not going to solve the murder. They haven’t even found the murder weapon yet. The police are so incompetent.
>>
>>17340400
I'm bad at riddles what's the answer?
>>
I used to have a little brother. The only memory I have of him is when I used share the boiled sweets I bought at the shop with him. My little brother still lives on in our hearts, even though he was only one month old when he died. I still miss him.
>>
>>17340422
The mother hid the bodies for him so he wouldn't get caught.
Now the mother is dead and can't hide the body.>>17340422
>>
>>17340422
>>17340400
The mother was the one getting rid of the bodies

>>17340418
He knew details about the weapon. He's the murderer.
>>
>>17340400
The mother got rid of the corpses?
>>
Today, I visited my dad. I never really liked him, since we got into a huge fight when I was young, and I never made amends.
But we've always made it a tradition that I'd see him today each and every year to at least TRY and make up, and today's no different. He usually doesn't answer the doorbell for me, so I let myself in. The dog is sleeping as usual, but I don't mind; I never got along with him as a kid. Ugh, dad never cleans the house anymore. You'd think he'd have more cleanliness, but nowadays he just sits on the couch watching whatever's on. I guess he doesn't care anymore?
When it's time for dinner, I cook some food up and wait for him, but he's a no show. My dad never really liked to eat with me, so I come up to them to call him. As usual, he's still in front of the TV, ignoring me. You'd think after all these years he'd change, but I guess those old wounds never healed quite right after that fight. I guess I'll try again next year...
>>
My roommate is so damn annoying. Each week, late at night, he brings to his room a different girl, and I have to put up the damn screams and noises that happen in there. He even invited me to join in once, but his room is so rancid that I have no idea how he manages to get some every week. I guess he's that smooth?
Anyway, this week's no different. I was up late watching the news when he brought home a girl. Looks like she was drunk, she could barely stand.
He takes her to his room, while I hear the usual screaming and yelling while he closes the door. A little less than an hour, he exits, dissappointed.
"How was it, man?"
"Crappy. She was finished before I was done."
Well, at least I don't have to put up with much of the noises tonight.
>>
I’ve lost three wives. Can you believe that? Let me tell you, alcohol is a very dangerous thing. My first wife was an alcoholic. She loved to drink wine. After we were married for 2 years, she suffered from alcohol poisoning and died. My second wife was also very fond of wine. Her death was caused by her drinking too. My third wife died in a different way. She broke her neck when she fell down the stairs. She wasn’t drunk, though. She always refused to drink wine.
>>
Studying to become a doctor is really hard work, but I scored 100% at my autopsy exam on Friday. I can’t take all the credit though. My roommate was a huge help. I wish I could thank him, but he’s no longer with us. RIP Jacob.
>>
>>17340436
His dad is dead

>>17340443
His roommate is a sadist and is torturing the girls

>>17340448
He killed his wives. The first two drank the poison but the third refused to drink so he he pushed her down the stairs

>>17340452
He killed his roommate and performed an autopsy. Since he killed him, he got a good grade.
>>
>>17340426
He choked his brother with the candies.
>>
I was delivering a pizza to an old apartment building in a bad area of town. When I pushed the button to call the elevator, the doors opened immediately. Suddenly, this woman ran out screaming with this crazy look on her face. She ran out of the building before I could say a word. Some people are just weird. I looked inside the elevator, just to check for scary murderers. Nope, nothing. But I still ended up taking the stairs.
>>
OP here.

I have about 30 more. Shall I continue?
>>
>>17340436
>>17340457
I thought it was him who was the ghost..not the dad
>>
>>17340474
Yes
>>
A buddy of mine and I were talking, and somebody said we should go take some ghost photos, so we went to this old house on a mountain road where there'd been a murder. We went late at night, and then we went from the front hall to the living room, to the bath, the washroom, the kitchen, the study, then up to the second floor, then back downstairs. Then we each took a photo of us with the house behind us.
The next day, we looked at the photos and we were surprised. There was nothing. I mean, we were in the photos. Just there weren't any ghosts or anything.
"Isn't that weird?"
"Maybe they like, went to heaven or something?"
"Yeah maybe. We can't take anymore ghost photos, then. That was a waste of time."
"Not really. I saw a house that was pretty far from the rest. We can go there next."
"Seriously? It empty?"
"Course not, there were people there. Let's go tonight"
"Okay, got it. I'll get ready."
I can't wait, this'll be a lot of fun.
>>
My sister's an art teacher, and she rented a two bedroom cheap apartment to use as a studio. She never lived there, she just used it as a place to paint. Since I was hard up for a place to stay, she was nice and gave me one of the rooms.
So I moved my stuff in the morning and then went off to work. I came home excited, ready to enjoy my new place. My sister had told me to be really careful with the locks, so I locked the door with the deadbolt and chain. I made myself some instant ramen with the water heater in the kitchen and then read some comics until it was time for bed. I checked the door and the gas and went to sleep.
Around 2 or 3 in the morning, I heard the deadbolt unlock from the front door. My sister had come to paint. I heard her go to the bedroom next to mine, the one she used as a studio. I'd been in there earlier, it was empty except for some canvas and paints. I was tired and I had work again the next morning so I stayed in bed. I could hear her mumbling and laughing to herself.
"Man artists are weird people" I said to myself as I fell asleep again.
When I woke up in the morning, my sister was gone and I was alone in the apartment. i got up and got ready, and then went out the front door.
It was only when I turned around to lock it that I realized, and I was suddenly terrified.
I never went back into the apartment after that.
>>
At the end of June, a college student was found dead in his apartment. He'd been dead for at least a month and his body was found in a bad state of decay. The cops called his brother Tatsuya in to identify the body and while he was there, they played the messages on the deceased's answering machine
3/14: A message from his mother talkking about a trip they took when he was little. It cut off midway.
3/16: An invitation to a trip by a friend
3/21: A message from his father, that his grandpa wanted to see him.
4/25: A message from his freiend saying that he needed to go to school.
5/1: A message from his mother telling him to call his brother Tatsuya.
That was all that was on the tape.
"The calls from your parents were always at around 2:00AM", the detective said. Tatsuya nodded.
"My parents died when we were both little.."
>>
5. It's been a crappy day. I woke up late, i skipped breakfast and I think I forgot to lock the door too. And to make matters worse, my boss yelled at m e again today. All the girls in the office hate him. The bald bastard. "I wonder if he's that guy who keeps stalking me?" I say to myself as I go home.
Home, of course, is a cheap-ass apartment with a living kitchen and a seperate bedroom, and not even a window facing outside. Not that I care. It's cheap. I unlock the door and go inside. The place is trashed. Somebody must've broken in this morning...crap. I'm tired. I'l l just call the police tomorrow. I decide to skip dinner and head for the bedroom.
>>
I got run over by a hit-and-run driver, and I had to go to the hospital for a month. When I finally got out, a good buddy of mine came over to hang out.
"Sorry I couldn't go see you in the hospital."
"It's cool man."
"Did you see the guy who did it?"
"Nah, it was too sudden. I don't remember."
"I see."
"You be careful too, buddy."
"Yeah, I will. Anyway, it's getting late, so I'm gonna head home. Next time I'll go see you."
"Thanks."
>>
It's five minutes to midnight, and I'm on an express train on the outskirts of Tokyo. It's just me and a few other people, and then this one guy gets on. When he gets in, he looks around and suddenly has this terrified expression on his face as the doors close behind him.
He walks up to a woman, "Excuse me ma'am, are you 28?"
"That's exactly right," the woman says. "How could you tell?"
He ignores her and turns to the man next to me, "And you, you're 45?"
"Why yes, that's right."
He looks to me, "And you're 35."
"That's correct. But how do you know?"
"And you miss, you're 50?"
"Yes that's right. But I'll be turning 51 tomorrow, in five minutes."
When she says this the man goes white as a sheet.
"I have a special power: I can see how long each of you is going to live."
>>
An old man says to me, "Wanna play a game? Here's the rules. I've got a bunch of boxes, and inside one of them is the prize money. The boxes are heavy and strong, too heavy to ever open with your hands, but there are axes and welding torches and all kinds of things around them, and you can take as much time as you want. When you find the money it's yours."
Well, i don't see any way I can lose then. Worst case, I spend a night opening boxes.
"By the way, there are a ton of boxes, but if you give me $50, I'll start you right next to the prize money."
Even better! I take out my wallet and give the old guy $50.
The game starts.
The prize money is right in front of my eyes.
>>
>>17340500
> Door chained
> Can't be opened from outside.
>>
>>17340516
This is my favorite one. Where do you find these OP?
>>
>>17340500
The chain couldn't have been opened from the outside.
>>
>>17340515
> Next time I'll go see you
> Like he expects it to happen again...
>>
>>17340518
Only thing i can really imagine for this one, is that the old man locked him in a box...
>>
>>17340494
they're murdering people so they can get there quick enough to take pictures of ghosts
>>
I hate being in crowds when it's hot. Fucking hate it. I'm exhausted from work, and then I have to ride the damn rush hour train home. I stagger back to my apartment building and I go inside and wait for the elevator. There's another goddamn crowd here.An old woman and her husband, two kids in elementary school, a college student, a businessman in a suit, and a mom with a kid on her back and another holding her hand.
We all get inside, and just as the doors are about to close, this cute girl in a white dress slips past them. The weight buzzer goes off. Well, that makes sense, this thing's got a limit of 9 adults. She looks embarrassed and tries to get off, but I smile and step out of the elevator. As the doors close she's smiling back at me. Very cute. I honestly didn't want to be stuck on a full elevator, but still, totally worth it. I take the next elevator up and go back to my place. The TV's on, and the news is talking about some chick that's gone missing.
>>
Two years ago, a good friend of mine was riding his motorcycle, and he crashed into a tree and died. It was really sudden. The day after the funeral, five of us went to his place and sorted through his stuff. This guy loved taking pictures, and he had tons of photos of the campus, the local parts, landscapes, that sort of thing. There was one that was kind of weird though. It was a photo of a bathroom mirror. Just a straight on shot of a full body mirror, reflecting back on an empty bathroom.
>>
Two of my friends and I, we'll call 'em A and B, went ghost hunting in this old house where there'd been a murder late one night."Hey, I heard the killer really butchered these guys. I bet their ghosts must be really pissed off."
"Yeah, it was a massacre, he stabbed the husband's eyes out, and then killed the mother with a big knife, and then he strangled the kids."
"But A, didn't you say you weren't scared of ghosts?" I said as we wandered around the house with just a single flashlight. We went through the kitchen, and down to the room where the murders occured. I could've sworn I could still see blood on the walls.
The place was creepy, but we didn't see anything weird. On the way out, I turned to B.
"Hey, I didn't see anything spooky, did you?"
"Not me."
"I didn't either."
"I didn't see a thing."
So there was nothing, then.
Kinda lame, but a part of me feels relieved.
>>
File: 1454291889273.jpg (26KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
1454291889273.jpg
26KB, 690x388px
>>17340509
Rape Time!!!
>>
>>17340509
she didn't lock the door in the morning but when she got home it was locked so the person is still in the house.
>>
>>17340515
his friend was the one who hit him with the car and is planning to do it again.
>>
>>17340503
The dead relatives are signalling who is going to die next. Tatsuya will die soon
>>
>>17340547
The friend didn't have a reflection in the mirror when he took the picture.
>>
>>17340539
assuming that the kids count as 1/2 adults....6 adults (including "me") and 4 kids = 8 adults. white dress girl makes 9 adults, which is within the weight limit. this means that it went over the weight limit because the missing woman was on top of the elevator.
>>
>>17340547
the guy was a creepy peeper who loved taking photos and so he had a hidden camera in his bathroom.

>>17340601
wouldn't you still see the camera though?
>>
hey guise i understood every story that was posted in past except the two stories which had diaries in them they had dates in them like this:
>7/21: blah blah blah
>9/11 blah blah steel beams blah
>21/8: something something something

so how should i get this kind of stories? does the numbers mean anything? mayson
>>
>>17340400
Fuuuggggg
>>
I got out of jail yesterday.
I killed five people, but since I was a minor they let me go after four years. At the time it was on all the news. I really do feel bad about, and I've decided to get a job as soon as I can to help my family.Why do I have to help my family I'm barely over 18? After I did it, my parents go fired, and my sister couldn't pay tuition and had to drop out of college. For four years they've been living off of savings, and never going out of the house except to buy food. And then their savings ran out six months ago, and since then they've been living of salt and tap water.
I figured they all must hate me, but when I got back, they were acting like nothing's happened. My mom was laughing her ass of at a sitcom, and my sister was drying her hair while she talked to somebody on the phone. My dad was smiling at them while he drank froma bottle of beer.
Man, if I don't find work soon..
>>
My wife was attacked by a burglar when I was on my way home from work. She fought him off with a butcher knife, though. When I went to pick her up from the police station, she said, "When I heard the buzzer I thought it was you, but then there was somebody else he jumped me as soon as I opened the door!""You must've been so scared," I said, and I held her tightly.
>>
>>17340436
Did his dad kill him and he's a ghost now?
>>
>>17340469
You forgot the breadsticks?
>>
>>17340469
This one is really messing with me, does it have anything to do with old apartment buildings not having elevators.
>>
>>17340656
This.... this is fucking terrible.
>>
>>17340669
If there wasn't anyone in the elevator with the lady, it means the killer also took the stairs to go down
>>
>>17340669
Worse.
See>>17340667
>>
>>17340670
She had the knife ready meaning she was planning on killing her husband.
>>
My kid's weird. He's got this habit of painting at faces sometimes, like in a picture or on TV.
It was only a little while ago that I learned whenever he points at somebody like that, they're gonna die within three days.
Like today, when I went to turn on the TV, my son was pointing on the screen.
When i turned it on there was a Us senator, talking about a civil rights bill.
Wonder how he's gonna die.
>>
>>17340688
Delivery was terrible....
>>
>>17340474
Yes I'm enjoying them
>>
>>17340691
>
son was pointing at reflection of dad while tv was off
>>
>>17340691
This guy's gonna have to shell out a few bills after his tv dies...
>>
>>17340688
You could have at least made it someone who was innocent played off as a "burglar" would have made more sense.... not "someone jumped on me when I opened the door, so I defended myself". Like she attacked the fucking UPS guy or some shit.
>>
>>17340650
anyone got this one?
>>
>>17340710
he killed his family and left them there just as he described
>>
>>17340721
But then who are the other 2 people he killed?
>>
>>17340731
Himself...and phone.
>>
>>17340734
EXACTLY!!!!!
>>
>>17340703
Made me kek
>>
I've been really tired lately, so I took some time off work and went to England. I checked into a nice three story hotel after a long day of sightseeing, and just collapsed in bed.Around 3:00 AM I heard some noise, and I look outside. The police are everywhere. They're yelling up at me that there's been a robbery and murder on the second floor. I'm on the top level, and I can see that the cops have the stairs and elevators locked down. Should be fine then.
I'm going back to bed. Hope they catch the guy.
>>
One day I got an email from a buddy with a video file attached. Int he video, he rigs a noose from the ceiling, climbs a chair, sticks his head in it and kicks the chair out. Then the movie ends.
>>
>>17340534
I took it as they were dead and didn't know it, since only they showed up in the photos.
>>
>>17340516
Unfortunately trains don't run that late in tokyo
>>
>>17340734
Holy shit lol. Fav meme.
>>
>>17340756
Top level means he's on the 3rd floor, which in England would be referred to as the 2nd story.
>>
>>17340788
Who sent the email?
>>
>>17340650
Perhaps they were eating the people he killed show they didn't starve when they went broke
>>
>>17340629
It's basically

>Person dies one month
>Journal entries from the same person at a later month after they're already dead
>>
>>17340515
kek giving your friend a free ride
>>
>>17340518
axed the guy he gave 50$

his price was kill count + axe
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.