[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wicca/pagan general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: wicca_by_master_of_distortion.jpg (28KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
wicca_by_master_of_distortion.jpg
28KB, 600x480px
Are you into witchcraft?

What are your personal philosophies and relationship with this way of life?

How do you think "different" than "normal" people having this mindset?

What are some starters for thinking and feeling the way you need in order to accomplish unlocking "powers", both internal and external?
>>
>>17340161
bump
>>
Daily reminder that Wicca is a jewish corruption of real magic and is on the side of the enemy. There is nothing genuine about Wicca, other than it is genuinely full of lies.
>>
>>17340189
so what is real magic
>>
>>17340161
As an honest to gods pagan, I am offended to be lumped in with Wiccan hippies
>>
>>17340226
okay... so besides that, how do you feel, in regards to questions in op?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
I'm a guy and identify more wizardkin than witch but I have read a lot on witchcraft. I prefer traditional craft stuff myself. My personal philosophy is a form of gnostic luciferianism. I worship the lightbringer and satan and pan and osiris and their fleshy incarnations in christ and krishna and zoroaster and so on. I ask these spirits for their aid and they give it to me. In return I offer something to them. I think differently in that I'm more in tune with my desires. I speak to my desires. I transform myself through desire and allow it to flow through me and transform the world around me. I live as if in a dream. In fact, most of my dreams are lucid. Some starters I'd recommend is a dream journal and a magical diary. Record your dream every morning in the dream journal. If you can't remember write "I can't remember". Then start reading on occultism and taking notes and developing a dialogue with yourself and keeping records of experiments through the magical diary.
>>
op here general quesiton...

can you (more than just a hallucination) take someones energy and claim yourself as a bystander (if not a controller) of their perception, very closely observing said subjects decisions, feelings, and thoughts?

one thing I try is positioning myself as the other person and trying to not so much connect my energy with theirs, but just closely observe it. so as to see what they are seeing, feel what they are feeling.

my girl has a natural ability for this, but can go as far as peoples emotions, and healing their negative energy. all the more reason to try to learn this "ability", if you will.

i notice it's easier to feel where spirits are and it's easier to read what other energies are around, i just want to know how far it can take me and what other steps I should follow to achieve being able to read people, without seeing their facial expressions or have any physical cues (vibe-catching)
>>
>>17340234
Okay, as for answers to your questions...
My personal philosophy is to question everything, remain hungry and thirsty at all times, always seek out new things to explore, find new vistas for phenomena you think you know, be ever vigilant, and most inportantly, be free... I have adopted the role of the Fool back when I was into magick, and I have stayed the same now.

I am not different than others, my path is. Every one of us has their own path to follow.

As I have said, the starter is to think and question everything, at all times. It helps expanding your mind, with your focus, and with understanding. Knowledge is power, after all
>>
>>17340332
>remain hungry and thirsty at all times

I have strange premontions that stop me from doing shit I want to. Sometimes I ignore it because the energy sending me a "warning" feels dark and untrustworthy, othertimes not.

Should I say fuck all these influential energies/possible brain disorder and keep to my own free will?

Should I be the only one to influence my path? i'm taking note that the fact that i'm asking this question is acception your energy, so i'll look to it as advice
>>
>>17340381
was also gonna ask for you to go in depth with what you mean by the greentext

>remain hungry and thirsty at all times
>>
>>17340381
>>17340385
I meant a hunger and thirst for knowledge.
Just eat and drink and fuck and kill and live and do whatever you want
>>
>>17340211
Satanism
>>
>>17340189
this
>>17340211
Joy of Satan
>>
>>17341232
>>17341572
Samefag. Shill. Go kill yourself, edgelord
>>
>>17340161
Wicca is a fake reconstruction, it doesn't work. Pagan magic and witchcraft are not the same thing.
>>
File: killyourself.png (6KB, 393x95px) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.png
6KB, 393x95px
>>17341583
>>
>>17341593
Holy shit! Dude, you can see the discoloration right there where the first (you) should be. You thought you'd hide it with a shit quality pic, didn't you?
>>
>>17341600
There is no discoloration. Get lost, shillstein
>>
>>17342072
Kekekekek
>>
>>17342099
and you appear out of nowhere despite being gone for hours...

Yep, totally not suspect
>>
>>17342143
I'm just a bored guy with waaaay too much free time on his hands. I really am just a fool.
>>
>>17340189
Thank you.

I'm like that Wizard-kig faglet but I'm making my own school of Magic, and have run into the redundancy among the ancestries and dead souls of note. Why would the Magic of europe be anything other than of Atlantian/Welsh domain?

Lillith was an Akkadian god, modern white people who don't obviously look like a Merican should praise Morgana....
>>
File: community_image_1400904383.gif (1MB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1400904383.gif
1MB, 833x1000px
>>17341572
>Joy of Satan
>>
>>17340161
I'm a solitary practitioner and I have my own personalized way of doing things. I'm currently having fun winning the trust of my gf's Christian parents. I went fishing with her dad the other day and I took the opportunity to educate him about Wicca and positive witchcraft. I didn't expect him to understand it all immediately but I hope it dispelled his idea that I secretly worship Satan and/or sacrifice animals.
>>
>>17340211
There is no magic. If you say there is then go collect your money from James Randy. Otherwise your just another role player. This board would be interesting if it were dedicated to actual discussion on mysteries, unexplained events and the possibility of certain beliefs. Instead it's a bunch of fucking retards pretending that they do magic and tulpas and ton of other retarded shit. I fucking hate people.
>>
I want to believe. :(
>>
nump
>>
>>17340161
>Wicca/Pagan

Well at least you separated them
>>
>>17342691

Finno-Uralic influence?
>>
>>17342805
"As of April 1, 2007, we will require two major qualifications of all those who will be eligible. First, any applicant will be required to have a media profile. By that, we mean that there must be some media recognition – a television interview, a newspaper account, some press write-up, or a reference in a book, that provides details of the claimed abilities of the applicant...." once that requirement is met, you're guaranteed to find that there's no real wizards as the real ones avoid media attention so as to avoid negative thought forms plaguing them day and night.
>>
>>17345668
Are you a heathen, or just really touchy about semantics?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.