[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hinduism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

/Hinduism/ general

Does Lord Ganesha really "get shit done"? I saw him in a vision. I've read that he always answers when you call upon him, I'm just curios if you guys have any experience with him.

I don't necessarily believe the teachings of Hindu, but I do think the spirits exist. In my opinion it seems as things have been distorted when it comes to religions like these.

I personally believe that you should learn from not only the spirit, but yourself. Mans word is NEVER reliable.

Feel free to discuss your experiences with other Gods, I would really appreciate it.
>>
>>17339939
>it seems as things have been distorted when it comes to religions like these.
>religions like these
>Not
>ALL religions
>>
>>17339939

Absolutely. He helped me through toughest of times.
>>
>>17339961
Any more detail?
>>
>>17339965

He helped me when I was in a bad place. I was a staunch Reddit tier atheist. I have no clue why I uttered his name. Maybe I read his wikipedia page. I felt immediately good. Chanting his name gives me peace.
>>
>>17339939
Ganesha is generally known as a remover of obstacles. In that way, he gets shit done.

>In my opinion it seems as things have been distorted when it comes to religions like these.

Are you aware of the arrogance in such a statement? How can you say what has been distorted unless you already KNOW the undistorted origin? You are implicitly declaring yourself as one who knows the truth and thus can judge the accuracy of such things.
>>
Ganesha has helped me with my mental problems time and time again, you can feel the effects very quickly. He is a very powerful god
>>
>>17339939
the blue deities represent the blue skinned people that currently reside in inner earth.
there is an ET race that has long elephant like noses.
they did a somewhat accurate representation in the movie Jupiter Ascending, and named the guy Nesh lol
>>
>>17341799
Thanks Darwin. Also Ganesh is my friend and he's real and drinks coke. I don't talk to him enough...
>>
>>17341763
You don't have to have the correct answer in order to know another is wrong. Hell, quite a bit of science itself is process of elimination. You keep getting rid of all the things you know are wrong until you're left with nothing but the truth.
>>
>>17343747
Anon did not say wrong, anon said distorted. you cannot declare something distorted without knowing it's original shape.

Or more likely, there is a preconceived shape that is desired, and what is seen is not matching up to it.
>>
>>17339939
Born Hindu here. Krishna is the coolest god. Ganesha is basically a fat nerd.
>>
>>17344152

No pajeet. You don't know everything.
>>
Ganesha and shiva are the most popular gods in india, in this modern time people are worshipping Ganesha more than ever before.
>>
>>17344152
Why would sesame argue with turmeric?
Both are mixed with weed and shoved up the butt by some crazy weirdo.

Fatness refers to the beneficial qualities of his essence, which helps you digest. And also, how good for fat people turmeric is, He's a nerd because he blows your mind. He can blow minds with some of his friends. He's the lord of hosts, and your guy and his tulsi are okay, but ganesha and certain vriksha-devi that overtake hawaii speak really deeply to the physical body, and heal sickness.

>>17344655
Shiva's plant essence is aided by ganeshas.
Using them together with intention can treat cancer really effectively.
>>
What's the best way to contact or get help from Ganesha? just chanting his mantra?
>>
>>17339939
yes
>>
>>17339939
Welcome back to 4chan, as you can see from the following link we now have a religion board. Enjoy you're stay.
>>>/his/
>>
>>17345673

literally imagining him and talking to him. tell him all his problems. imagine him as your rock. just keep talking to him. and finally download the free book called the loving ganesha
>>
>>17345145

hey can you help me regarding ganesha ?
>>
>>17345829
Thank you so much for your answer
>>
>>17345853

also don't insult him. you will surely know if he feels insulted. i have experienced this
>>
>>17345869
dont worry i dont plan to do it,but what can be an insult? a direct bad thought about him or also actions that you do even when he isnt in your mind at that moment ?( sorry for my bad english btw)
>>
>>17345878

nah more like underestimating him. and not respecting him. he is kinda hard to anger anyways.
one thing i understand about him is that he helps you fight your inner demons.
also offer him sweets and eat them too
>>
>>17345878

the way i think i angered him was chanting a powerful mantra devised by gautama buddha himself with a lot of mistakes. i knew i messed up bad.
>>
>>17345890
>>17345895
Once again thank you so much,if i may ask,what things happened after you did that?
>>
>>17345915

Like I stopped feeling his radiance, I felt sinking back into the abyss fro which I came from. The amazing thing is how much he is willing to help you and how he doesn't want you torture yourself. You just have to be sincere in your prayers. You really should read the book I told you. It's free
>>
>>17345945
ooohh i see,yes i just downloaded it and even found it in my mother tongue.it looks very interesting and helpful
>>
>>17346020

What's your mother tongue ?
>>
>>17345890
This is pretty accurate description, ganesha removes suffering and very quickly I might add.
>>
>>17346044
Spanish
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.