[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, x. I got a phone call a couple years ago and didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Hey, x. I got a phone call a couple years ago and didn't want to remember it. I feel like making a copypasta of it might help. It might not be very scary to you, but it freaked the fuck out of me.
>Around 11am, playing vidya.
>Have headphones so I don't hear a call go to my phone.
>Around 11:30am. I take a break for something to eat and check my phone. I see the notification that I have a new voicemail.
>Decided to listen to it, even though it's from an unknown caller. I'm thinking it's the local church calling me again. They did that a lot.
>I hadn't told them to stop yet, and I was planning to the next time they called.
>But, as you could have guessed, it was anything but a church.
>Do you remember that /x/ post that happened a while ago, where the OP posted pictures that eventually were found to be a face?
>I was on that thread.
>Don't say Who.
>>
ummmm.... that thread is the same thread that im thinking of? But, tell more
>>
>>17339622
But who was phone?
>>
File: CookieMonsterWaving.jpg (147KB, 900x960px) Image search: [Google]
CookieMonsterWaving.jpg
147KB, 900x960px
>>17339658
>>
>>17339622
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLxJS8k9pHs
this?
>>
>>17339671
seems like probably.
>>
File: tumblr_nj5pp3Z9ov1u14pbbo1_1280.jpg (240KB, 900x539px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj5pp3Z9ov1u14pbbo1_1280.jpg
240KB, 900x539px
>>17339622
Is there more to this story or am I supposed to know what's going on?
>>
>>17339655
This one v
>>17339671
>I almost moved the fuck out of my house immediately, but I decided to stay, and lucky for you (because you get to hear the story) I did.
>(inb4, I don't actually know exactly when it was, I don't really remember. Don't hold it against me if it wasn't a few years ago. either way, it was after what happened. Back to the story.)
>I know it's cheesy to say this, but, I know...I...know I left those lights on. Why were they off?
>I then seriously considered leaving, and I prepared.
>Boxes, boxes everywhere.
>>17339697
(just tagging for above.)
>>
keeping tabs
>>
This shit is so autistic
>>
>>17339733
Like Timothy Leary and/or ASCAP
>>
Have I lost my mind or does this not make a lick of sense.

WHAT WAS THE FUCKING PHONE CALL? The phone call was an old thread? What do the lights have to do with it? Am I having a stroke?
>>
>>17339790
It doesn't make sense. Welcome to OP's thread, where English is a second language, things are referenced that don't exist and timelines are obliterated with no explanation.
>>
>>17339790
A while ago, a thread was posted on /x/. You can see the majority of it on the video another anon posted. It's a couple posts above yours on this thread.
>>17339799
for tagging
>>
>>17339802
the phone call is a video from youtube?
>>
>>17339817
It's not a- oh wait, I've gone to long without being trolled.
>>
>>17339821

TROLLING? I have no fucking idea what is happening to even troll you.

I "read" the video. Ok. Ghosts screwing with computers and turning lights on and off. Apparently this happened to you.

then you start a thread saying "OMG I got this awful phonecall" "remember that old thread"

and went right to "I almost moved out of the house"

A) we don't know what the awful phone call was
B) are you just rehashing the old thread or is this a new event
C) have you lost your mind
>>
>>17339845
A. A couple people got phone calls in a continuation of the thread posted after.
B. No, I'm bringing up something that happened considerably after the original thread
C. Yes but not applying to here. One anon got a text message from an unknown number with the caller ID of "Who", hence "Who." Being myself and being fairly forgetful, I cut out how I got another call from the same number, only titled with a contact: "Who." This time with a period. The call said "Don't say who" and hung up; that's why I was so hesitant for multiple years before posting what happened.
>>
>>17339845
then who was phone?
>>
this is definetly next-level trolling, godlike OP.
>>
x there is no phone
>>
>>17339970
Pun intended?
>>
If there is a ghost call me please. I want to meet.
>>
File: whowasfag.jpg (37KB, 429x130px) Image search: [Google]
whowasfag.jpg
37KB, 429x130px
>>17339658
>>
I can't believe this thread is still alive.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.