[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im done. Absolutely lost for words. I just realized that I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Im done. Absolutely lost for words.

I just realized that I have been talking to a REAL GHOST for 4 months now...! Fucking christ is this real or just an extremely realistic dream???!!!

So ill try to make this as short as possible.
I live in Sweden in the the forest, with my dog. I was previously a man with no beliefs or religion.
So I live in a villa that my father owned hes now dead. And the first week when I moved in i felt no danger or no ...disturbance in any way. I just sold my TV to get to afford a new gaming computer, my fiber internet was already ordered when i moved in. So its my week off work starting. And I finally got some time to enjoy nature... which i at the time didnt know much of.
So the first day i feel this urge to meet new people all of a sudden. Which is weird because im a loner and i prefer my own company. But i feel this lust for life all of a sudden. So one day I decided to go on a stroll and greet my new neighbours and give a good first impression. It went surprisingly well and even met an old class mate from way back that appearently had a cabin here, we talked and decided to go skiing one day. So this is creepy... All of a fucking sudden. THUNDER. In broad fucking daylight hitting twice! Im like what the actual fuck is up with the weather here??? Its not raining and theres a peaceful and quiet hum in my ear... and at first i thought I was making the sound myself but appearently its not??? And cant explain this but it heard like it came from another dimension or some weird shit and i had no clue where it came from...
At this point im worried that ive gone crazy. That ive suddenly lost my head and became schizo at the age of 26. The humming sounds like nothing ive ever heard i my life but it was so awesome and POWERFULL that it sounded like God himself speaking through a gigantic mountain and penetrating it with the power of his presence... impossible to describe but its very soothing and i lose track of where i am and what my purpose is
>>
Part two soon
>>
That was just a IED, Muhammad.
>>
>>17339174
Vart?
>>
File: SoulWinning2.png (495KB, 500x1173px) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning2.png
495KB, 500x1173px
>>17339174
Du snackar med en demon. Inte ett spöke. Om du nämner Jesus så kommer du få se att jag har rätt. Tro på mig, jag vet, har vart där du är.

Descent of the Stars
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h8Al2fLgtU

The Bible way to Heaven. Salvation is simple.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
>>
>>17339174
It's the gods. Channel them to remove kebab from your country.
PS: I'm not reading your novel faggot. Learn to be more concise
>>
In life. And my mind starts to question EXISTANCE itself! My life flashes before me and there it is again. A thunder even louder this time fucking LOUD like a nearby plane... And im in my head thinking its not thunder but loud explosions. But no my friends it was DEFINATELY just like thunder except not that i could see any lightning because its in the middle of thr fucking day! Weirdly enough I for some reason fail at walking back home. I could swear i was running the right way but i ended up on the far side of the villa where my car is. Now i can see that my mailbox is open. Alright cool some fool has forgot to do his job correctly i thought. I look inside and its a weird looking stick with some leaves and shit in there. I thought: oh just some retarded kids thats had some fun huh. But as i look closer I notice how oddly shaped the stick really is. I take it up, but im immideatly zapped when i come in contact with it. Im freaking out at this point sweating like a fucking crazy murderer or something. So I decide to hold it looks so... unreally perfect. Its black and has a white thread stuck to it. And it makes an odd shape. Next morning.
I RECIEVE THE SAME FUCKING EXACT THING IN MY MAIL.This time its shaped like an arrow. And its creepy as fuck. Like its shaped on its own or something. So fast forward I hear thunder outside and its real this time. Yup theres rain, yup theres bad weather. So I decide to look on how my neighbour. The guy says its not enough snow for skiing and that I should wait and make my own skis. And im like why? Then this person lets call him Eskil, tells me about how you should make your own PLANK skis and that they make it more enjoyable. Im like Sureeee... Keep in mind im nowhere near him, hes on his porch while im standing next to my car. And then theres the flash of lightning. And it looks like one of those fucking cartoon lightning shapes (like an S). He says nothing and im literally bombarded with noises in my head. HORSES. LOUD BOOMS.
>>
File: touchy_fishy.gif (3MB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
touchy_fishy.gif
3MB, 300x172px
>>17339174
>>17339251
So is there a ghost in all this, or...?
>>
BABIES CRYING. And then hes like: are you okay? Im like did you hear that???!!! He says no. He did recall seing a flash but he described it nothing like mine. So i tell him about all this and he now thinks im insane... great. And its been four months with the voice in my humming. And its made me communicate with it, it talks but has no language. I still understand it. It tells me that im basically not living my life to the fullest and that i should do something that will help my futute offspring or something. And not long ago I saw it. It was right in front of my eyes in the distance outside my villa. And it wore leather clothes and was oddly hollow looking. It talks to me whenver I feel lack of strength or whrn im about to make a mistake like saying things that make me seem weak etc. Its not evil, its not very friendly either. Its there whenever I feel uncomfortable in my life. I can hear the humming and noised whenever im in danger or feel like shit. Its making me think im just a mental patient, because it listens to my fucking VOICE!!! I tell it to go away but it comes back sooner or later every time. It also tells me how to dress and greet people. I honestly have no sense of reality no longer. Its even made me rethink certain foods i buy in the grocery store. Im like sure, thats a better choice. And everyone else think im talking to myself. Hard to sleep at night. Dreams usually involve a lot of bad memories and sense of guilt. Its fucking ansurd.
>>
You need to see a doctor anon. You do not seem well.
>>
I find it hard to believe things were all going normally up until four months ago, OP
>>
You should ask for help. Medical help.
>>
You should summon a succutulpa and have it fuck you with a strap on.

Trust me OP I was in the same scenario you are in and that fixed it for me.
>>
OP, that sounds like scitsofrenia
>>
File: 1393491905869.gif (12KB, 214x247px) Image search: [Google]
1393491905869.gif
12KB, 214x247px
>>17339297
It's probably your dad's ghost. Naw I'm just kidding probably just a lonely spirit mango, talk to it and gain its trust and be its friend.
>>
>>17339174
Calm down. I know English isn't your language but these ramblings are impossible to understand. Sloooooooow down and think before you type.
>>
>>17339191

/thread
>>
>>17339174
seek help please
your family's dying
>>
i wish i had a super tulpa giving my tips and telling me whats up

you're lucky
>>
Tl;dr for everyone:

Basically OP went out to nature, it thundered and he heard sounds and now theres a voice in his head humming and giving life advice.
>>
>>17339174
Spirit seems like its helping you out. Maybe some kind of ancestor. Maybe some nature spirit. Could also be an illusion.

In any case, you are well advised to not talk to the voice until you found out who it is. Ask some psychics, maybe look into working with angels, work with ancestors and ask for help to identify this spirit and its intentions as well as the best course of action.
>>
Banish the damned thing and enjoy your villa.
>>
>>17339174
I saw a troll in Norway, way outside Oslo. I was on shrooms, but it seemed pretty damn real. I kept trying to mess with us.
>>
I am one of these ghosts that chat and text with the living.

And honestly, most of the time (99%) we don't know who is where or in what state. We just keep going about things like nothing happened. Because most of us will never remember that something happened.

So don't take it personal. At least they told you. I have TRIED to tell people and they do not grasp what I am saying.
>>
Is this the RP thread anons?
>>
>>17342667
>I was on shrooms, but it seemed pretty damn real.
/x/ logic
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.