[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been reprogramming my body/mind by reading Prometheus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: PrometheusRisingCover.jpg (23KB, 220x342px) Image search: [Google]
PrometheusRisingCover.jpg
23KB, 220x342px
I've been reprogramming my body/mind by reading Prometheus Rising and am having excellent results.

Just curious who out there has done this and if they have any tips or tricks to help me accelerate these changes
>>
Dang guess I should have made a thread about being a chaos mage and getting my powers from swallowing my daddy's cum. That would have gotten responses a lot faster
>>
>>17338825
bitter
>>
>>17338830
Literally installed this app 2 days ago.

Thanks man!
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 250x182px
>Introduced by ISRAEL Ragardie

Into the trash...
>>
>>17340530
you seem confused, you're looking for
>>>/pol/
>>
>>17340548
YOU seem confused, lgbt man

Fuck outta here with your shit. This is succubusgfmagechan, motherfucker
>>
>>17338803
I didn't read it.
But i will.
>>
>>17340554
You are confused.

& regardie on point, read a book
>>17340530
>>
>>17340554
Shut up and go back to pol you dickless c~ck
>>
>>17340554

You need to be 18 or older to post on 4chan
>>
Promethius rising is well worth a read every year or two... it takes multitple tries to get the process right. (perhaps lifetimes?) I also enjoyed Illuminatus trilogy and its companion volume Shrodingers Cat (also a "trilogy" though its most commonly found in one large book. same as illuminatus) Cosmic Trigger 1 2 & 3 are also very good. Theyre basically autobiographical accounts of Wisons life / conspiracy theories / random cool shit. Honestly surprised how few wilsonian references one finds on /x/ - the occasional discordian jumps forth, and i do occasionally see a fnord or two.. but still. The man is a god
>>
>>17340675
Most of the discordians on /x/ are chaote cabbage sadly. RAW was also involved with the the church of subgenius and their stuff is a laugh if you haven't seen it yet. There are many lectures from RAW avalible on youtube these days, and I've found them to be enlightening if not capital T true. He worked on other books about 8 circut that go much deeper than ProRi, Neuropolitique with fear and loathing Leary is rather an interesting mindfuck.
>>
>>17340706
Did you ever read the stuff Tim Leary wrote in the 80s?
>>
>>17340716
No, I found 8 circuit to be a poor match for my worldview. I enjoy Raw more for his humor and conventional wisdom. Leary is just a bit to far out there for me.
>>
>>17338803
I will just reply to you because I finished reading it on Sunday and was about to read it again (it's a short book and I want to really take a time to think and do the exercises) after scrolling down the /x/ catalog.

So...
>>
>>17338803
Dropped it a few months ago, maybe I'll pick it back up.
>>
>>17338803
how´s lucifer as contemporary?
>>
>>17338803
Im looking to order that book, seems very pricy, is there a better source than Ebay?

What was the app from that post that got deleted (ref>>17338851)

What changes have you noticed?
>>
>>17338803
I had a friend who was stuck in a dead end job as a taxi driver in NYC. He tried 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. No more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of the body. Total organization. Every muscle tight. Sez it really worked for him.
>>
>>17342433
>So...

>/reddit/
>>
>>17344683
It's in the mega in the /omg/ in the beginners folder
>>17331838
>>
>>17338803
Hey OP

What is this book and whats the point of it? What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this and whats the end goal?

Sounds interesting
>>
>>17345733
also, what would the effects of this book have if trying to "reprogram your mind" while under the influence of psychedelics?
>>
>>17345730
thank you
>>
>>17340594
You censored yourself on 4chan? Holy fuck.
>>
File: RAW.jpg (115KB, 289x546px) Image search: [Google]
RAW.jpg
115KB, 289x546px
>>17338803
Was pretty good book, I'd look into advanced magick for beginners next or something on the /fringe/ list.

I didn't like how at the end of PR he goes into this huge ramble of immortality, calling out his enemies, and just general new ager nonsense. I get it was written in the 90's bay area pre-tech boom, but its a bit cringe worthy. It's for this reason I don't really recommend this book to my friends.

Cosmic Trigger was a blast to read, and he seemed like a really interesting Kike.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.