[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard to find Info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is it just me or does anyone else have trouble with their computer/laptop/WiFi/phone with data/ etc. when they're trying to look up anything "paranormal/supernatural/conspiracy"? All my devices work very well and I have high speed internet and a great connection but anytime I want to do some digging or look things up, all my devices and or WiFi conveniently lag or crash. Maybe I'm just paranoid but this has been happening for years. It doesnt matter where I am, whether or not it's my device or personal network, as soon as I try and read about cryptid reports or whatever, all of a sudden my internet craps out. It's almost discouraging to even try.... Perhaps something or someone wants it that way? Thoughts? Am I crazy?
>>
Ask your mom about what kind of filter phrases she used to set up the Nannyware on your laptop.
>>
Someone is trying to protect you from your own curiosity. I would move on with real life m8 you might feel something but if you can't control it there's a reason.
>>
The site you are trying to connect to are probably run on i368 NT4.0 IIS servers with a dial up connection.
>>
>>17338506
I live on my own

>>17338541
I am in real life, I have a job and a relationship and pay bills n shit. That's exactly why I want something more. It'd be nice to knwo there was something more than what I'm seeing.

What happened to /x/? It's just bitter and full of skepticism.
>>
>>17338491
You are so paranoid I think you might be legitimately retarded.

Also, most paranormal sites are hosted on really shitty servers because they're privately paid for and have terrible infrastructure
>>
>>17338491
yea many times
esp the thread sliding shit too
my shit is page 12 mostly
>>
>>17338674
Idunno about paranoid but definitely frustrated. I don't need or want to "find the truth" or anything. I just want to read about something exciting and different than mundane life. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>17338704
Nothing. But you think there's some goddamn conspiracy to make your fucking computer run slower when you're trying to read spoopy shit.

Come on man, use your head.
>>
File: 456456464.jpg (55KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
456456464.jpg
55KB, 294x313px
>>17338647
I look forward to the day you run back in here crying that they won't leave you alone now kek. 2/10
>>
>>17338717
Not really? I'm just wondering if anyone else has these problem and if so; why? As someone already explained... shitty servers seem to be the obvious culprit.
>>
>>17338723
the first paranormal logic is
dont trust what other people say
how the fuck should they know
are they cia? no. then fuck off
>>
>>17338718
There are those who hold the light and then there are those that seek it. The elite are like the Gods of Olympus in the Prometheus myth, selfish with fire and didn't want to share it for the betterment of humanity, its the perfect analogy for the current state of the world. They are enlightened and want to keep the rest of the world in darkness...
>>
>>17338674
>>17338717
>>17338718
Seriously? What happened to /x/? This forum used to be so open-minded? I'm not saying there's some sort of conspiracy or anything; I'm mostly wondering why I have normally have great connection only to lose it whenever I look up [mostly] cryptids or other paranormal things? I got sensible answers and snide remarks.

Lighten up. You all reply like I'm shitting on your doorstep. Have some fun and let your imagination run free.
>>
>>17338745
They are newfags, OP. They exist all across every board. They act overly hostile (ex: turning every single discussion into an argument) in an attempt to fit in which ironically ousts them as being new. Unfortunately, it is not an /x/-specific occurrence.
>>
>>17338745
I'm saying you're already looking down the rabbit hole Alice. Maybe prove yourself and your intentions?
>>
File: 1245345852650s.jpg (12KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1245345852650s.jpg
12KB, 251x251px
>>17338895

anon, pimping your 'discord' chat in every single thread is turning it into annoying spam
>>
>>17338859
>>17338859
Figured as much.
They can't seem to differentiate between /b/ and other forums.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.