[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone here feel other peoples auras? Does this have anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1454904673811.jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454904673811.jpg
100KB, 800x800px
Can anyone here feel other peoples auras? Does this have anything to do with psychic powers? With an old friend it got to the point where I had to completely cut ties wit him because there was an over whelming sickness radiating off him, for a while I felt bad and even insane for cutting him off but recently I came across him again and I got that same overwhelming sick feeling so I knew that something was wrong. But what exactly does this mean? I can also feel different areas and places I go too, everything and everyone I come in contact with gives off a distinct vibe and sometimes it's overwhelming
>>
nah but ive felt like a boosting of my own energy from being with someone literally felt like a cylinder of energy around my body moving upwards as i felt myself feel better in all aspects. it was crazy. and it was with a bi dude but im not bi and im sure that dude wanted my peen. i sapped that fools energy unintentionally. i thought he just wanted to hang.
>>
>>17338343
My johnson can do that.
>>
>>17338412
You should have gave him some peen, you selfish asshole
>>
These are more or less baby steps. Everyone is physic so yes your spiritual level is growing but it's a two way street. If you can feel them they probably can feel you. Practice on people who aren't as mentally unstable. Better results if they're dozing off. Keep honing it and do meditation to center yourself. Remember it's natural and normal. The others just aren't awake yet.
>>
>>17338343
Does the grass say AJ or RJ?
>>
>>17338505
But what does it mean? Are some people just naturally in conflict with some other people?
>>
Could you explain this feeling in more detail? How did it leave you feeling? How was his general demeanour? Did the feel persist outside of his proximity or did it fade instantly?
>>
>>17338343
seek professional mental health care
>>
>>17339060
The feeling was gut wrenching and nauseating, He was pretty funny and charming at times but it always seemed like he was hiding something, there was something uncanny and intense about him. I remember the last time I was with him it completely drained me to the point of being nauseous by the time I got home. Even when he'd post over social media, I'd get that same vibe from his posts but not as strong as in person. I felt strong nauseating aura with this girl I went on a date with, but she didn't feel as malicious as my friend did, it was just a twisted feeling around her
>>
I'm part of a magical order
>inb4 role play.
Joined to see if there was anything to the whole lot, stayed because I like the people.
I've always taken a skeptical stance to magic but suspended disbelief for the sake of the experiment.
After building sensitivity to "energy" it came time to read auras.
We did this by having the recipient relax and the operator would place his hands a few inches above different body parts to feel for auras.
My receiver had fairly low "readings" except when I got to the heart, and it seemed like my hands got hot.

tl;dr - I found out the recipient has heart disease.
>>
It's possible for auras to be altered. Your friend may have had an unfortunate experience that altered his aura, as you put it.
>>
File: 1388971761795.jpg (111KB, 1235x486px) Image search: [Google]
1388971761795.jpg
111KB, 1235x486px
yay roleplay time!!!!1

hey guise im a aura detecting magick user (level 34)
>>
>>17338905
You're just sensitive and your friends are all probably experimenting too without realizing it. Cut ties with whoever makes you feel uncomfortable you don't need psychic powers for that one just common sense.
>>
>>17339121
Any examples of how he'd act, what he'd say to make you feel like this?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.