[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First things first. I want to say how sorry I am. It was never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Dark-Cellar.jpg (22KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Cellar.jpg
22KB, 400x320px
First things first. I want to say how sorry I am. It was never meant to get like this, I just hope you can forgive me Sarah.
To anyone else reading this? I guess I should document what happened. So you can avoid it. I hope.

To start from the beginning, I was cleaning out the cellar at work. I work in a pub you see, not a particularly old pub but I guess that isn't the point.
Moving all the stock around to make room for the new delivery, I stumbled across an entrance to an unlit room adjacent the barrel lift. I think some of
the staff told me about it when I first started. The boss's toy room, they said. I had a light on my phone so I figured why not take a quick look? I was
sure my boss wouldn't mind. There was some cool stuff there; Paintball markers, remote control helicopters and a bunch of other "toys" you could want
after hitting puberty. No wonder they called it his toy room. I was surprised he didn't play with any of this stuff. It was coated in dust and cobwebs.
No spiders though, guess they don't like the smell of spirits. It was after I got to the end of the room when I saw it. The creepiest and most mind
warping thing I could imagine. Sleep depriving in fact! In the corner rest a cold, black, leathery Gimp mask. OK it isn't that scary to you, but if
you met the guy? To think he had a sex life would frighten you half to death. I decided not to try it on as I turned around to find Sarah inches away from
my face! Seriously? This girl's half hobbit. Sneaking around like she'd get a high score on Tenchu. I couldn't help but scream at her and fuck my life
did she scream back. The screaming turned into laughing after a moment though, once I realized how silly we were being. Then Sarah went into bitch mode
whining how "You shouldn't be here" and "You should go"
>>
Helpful information, but I pointed out that she was in the boss's toy room too. At that moment we heard the door open. Sarah made the genius decision
to put her cold hand over my mouth and shush me. We could hear the foot steps come closer. Eventually the steps stopped, all I could hear was my own breathing.
It only took a few seconds for the foot steps to turn back and close the door after they went back upstairs. It also only took a few seconds for Sarah to
realize I was licking her hand. Sarah stressed that we should go back upstairs since we had been missing from the bar for so long.
I agreed and I went back upstairs... after snapping a pic of the gimp mask. Sarah didn't see that part though.
Wondering where the creepy part is yet? I know you're waiting for it. But truth be told it kinda already happened. I didn't notice it either when I was there
but looking back at it now, I realize. The smell of spirits? The cellar was well ventilated and air freshened every day. Does that keep away spiders? I don't know.
But there was definitely a smell of vodka. There was also a taste of vodka on Sarah's hand. I didn't know when I mentioned it Sarah, I really didn't.
I know you got fired because of me. The story matches up. They saw you go down stairs after me. The smell of vodka, when I tasted your hand. You called me a liar.
Sometimes I wish I was. Because I believe you now. I believe that you wasn't drinking on shift. Because of the cameras upstairs. They show you coming down to the cellar, Sarah. They show you coming up too. They also show you wearing those noisy ass shoes.
>>
50 shades of grey plot ^
>>
>>17338335
>50 shades of grey plot ^
Never read it. I would say great minds think alike but...
>>
>>17338244
hurry up fag
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.