[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ination General, No edition edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 62

File: 1454777155793.png (215KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1454777155793.png
215KB, 500x375px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous Residence:
>>17331808
>>
Any readers on?
>>
Reading please?
I have been grieving for a few years now. Will this misery end anytime soon? I feel like a burden to my loved ones.
>>
>>17337938
>burden to loved ones.
I'm sorry you feel that way, anon.

I can't say anything about your own misery, but if they love you, then they won't feel like you're a burden.

There'll be something in the world for you, and even if that thing is time, I'm sure you'll find it... Or it will find you.
>>
>>17337938
Grieving anon?
Whom are you grieving?
>>
>>17337973
I don't want to divulge too personal details but someone that I love deeply. More so than myself
>>
>>17337993
I understand your hesitation, that's fine.
I am a previous reader who hasn't read in some time.

This is kind of my area. Im good with this situation, can you tell me any more about what happened?
>>
>>17338010

Well my mom found out I had a boyfriend and dad obviously doesn't approve of me dating a man.. He's stuck in his old ways and can't change for the better

I've been thinking about eloping and starting a new life with him but I'm worried my parents will hate me forever. What gives?
>>
>>17338044
oh I thought you were mourning a death.

I suppose either way you feel as if you're going to lose someone, either your boyfriend, or your parents.

Couple questions, how old are you, are you gay or is it because he's much older than you? And lastly are you dependent on your parents currently?
>>
>>17338010
Struggled with addiction, which aggravated mental stability,kicked out by ex's family, unfairly separated from child, became homeless, mom paid for me to fly home. Stayed with multiple family members, struggled with ongoing depression. Awful nightmares at times. Struggling to support myself since 2012. Have exhausted medical help
>>
>>17338044
The question wasn't for you.
>>
>>17338064
ahh I see.

So you are mourning being separated from your life effectively? Cut off from your ex, your child, and your home?

What are you looking for here? Guidance, on what you should do? A way to defeat the depression? What do you need anon?
>>
Hello, is there any readers here?...
>>
>>17338082

Not true stop fucking up the thread
>>
>>17338105
The hardest thing is being separated from my child . This is what hurts the most. I tried to keep my explanation brief. I am frustrated with my situation because I don't know how to make things right. I know that things probably won't be the same. I don't want anything to do with my ex. That ship has sailed lol I suppose I am seeking guidance and maybe a little taste of what is to come? Thanks for taking the time to help me.
>>
>>17338132
I am not going to candy coat this, because you are in a real situation. This is not the typical 4chan 'this girl likes me but im a sperg what do' request.

Heres the real shit you deserve to hear that others are probably not telling you.
Sometimes, things can not be made 'right'. Sometimes things, people, relationships, they get broken. Sometimes its our fault. All we can do is attempt to make amends with those we have wronged and hope for their forgiveness, and if they wont, then we have to move forward.

I am getting the impression that you blame yourself for a great deal. I think you need to analyze what is really your fault, and what isn't. Analyze what can be fixed and what cannot.

You said that you were originally estranged from your ex and your child because of an addiction problem? Whats happening with that?

I have a story about broken things that Ill share with you that may help, but let me know a little more about whats happening.
>>
>>17338155
I appreciate your directness and helpfulness. I am going to create an email so I can explain more. If that is ok to you? For obvious reasons I don't want to expose more on this board as it is more personal now. I would like to hear your story.
>>
>>17338195
that's fine, post your temp mail when you get it and Ill be happy to talk to you. I will have to leave shortly for some errands but Ill wait until weve made contact.
>>
Is this job something tied to my past as in, a sort of karmic connection? I feel like I'm right when I say I feel I don't belong here. There's another opportunity on the horizon and I just want to know if I'm making the right choice
>>
Will her and I work out after this break?
>>
anybody doing some reading?
>>
File: Photo on 2-9-16 at 6.07 PM.jpg (157KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2-9-16 at 6.07 PM.jpg
157KB, 1080x720px
Hello, friends. I got snowed out from work, and I have a birthday's worth of beer. What does this mean for you? MOTHER FUCKING DIVINATION!

I'll be doing rune readings today. Basic shit? Future ain't set in stone. Wyrd and orlog may always be altered, thus producing a potentially different outcome from that which I predicted. Don't like your prediction? Change your present, you neckbearded fuck.

Shit I need to read you:

1. Your query.
2. A simple, colored shape that you can "feel". Something like an orange triangle, a purple square, a black star, etc. etc. The simpler, the easier it is for me to hold in my mindseye.

I am currently tidying up my place a bit, so it will be a few minutes till I get to any querents. If you have a question that absolutely has to be omg answered now (within the next 30 minutes-ish), then you should probably pay someone. I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Oh, and Gods be with you. Cheers!
>>
>>17338918
A blue sphere

What did my mother think of me/how did she view me?
>>
>>17338918
A straight and short black line.

I'm considering a business venture. Where do the runes see that going?
>>
>>17338918
Oh, and the more feedback the better. Comments and criticisms help me to be a better reader.
>>
>>17338918

A dark pink star

Can I have one of those love readings?
>>
>>17337401
The path you're on is clear and easy, and will lead to greener pastures. However, whether or not if this is what you want I don't know.

[bullshitting]Valentine's lottery numbers: 22 35 17 33 42 16[/bullshitting]
>>
File: 100px-Greek_lc_lamda_thin.svg.png (3KB, 100x167px) Image search: [Google]
100px-Greek_lc_lamda_thin.svg.png
3KB, 100x167px
>>17338918
Can it be a general reading? i just want to know how to be happy
pic is the image
>>
>>17338918
1. Will I get a job anytime soon?
2. A green leaf (in an oak leaf shape).
>>
Coffee? Check
Gym done? Check
Relaxing day off? Check
I have a good majority of the day to do queries, apologies about last night; I have slight narcolepsy and can drop off without warning.
>>
>>17338984
Not a query but how do you deal with the narcolepsy? Do you have medication for it? I hope it doesn't bother you too much! You're too nice for that.
>>
File: 1448230094443.jpg (16KB, 540x421px) Image search: [Google]
1448230094443.jpg
16KB, 540x421px
Doing readings:

Name
Current situational
>>
>>17339004
Leigh
Female
How can I get over what's hindering me?
>>
>>17339004
Oscar
male
your pic related
pls help
>>
>>17339004
Aleksa
Male
Will anything happen between D and i?
>>
>>17339004
Bong
Female
Should i continue to lust and aim for person A or give person B a shot? Or deny both and prevent hurt?
>>
File: 1454054160119-x.gif (525KB, 384x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454054160119-x.gif
525KB, 384x240px
>>17339006
Get it inside you.
>>
>>17338989
It's only very minor. If I'm comfortable and relatively worn out/drained (post gym, post tkd, done a lot of readings) it can happen. I'm asleep before I even realise. This coupled with the fact that I do most my readings either laying down or in my office chair (both extremely comfortable) you can imagine how it ends up. I've fallen asleep in the middle of games due to my office chair. I have an American friend who has a severe case, where he can plop off at any time and will literally not wake up until his body decides it's time (I puronally tried airhorn, banging pots and picking him up and carrying him into the pool in winter). I also met a girl when I was at uni who had it so badly, she needed to carry around a jar of coffee and would use it like someone would use tobacco (toss some in her mouth, chew on it into a paste, and suck on it). I've always been so thankful that my case isn't anywhere near those extremes.
>medication
It's not severe enough to warrant that
>bothers you
Nope. Just feel bad when it happens and I had made promises to people (fall asleep mid raids back when I plaid WoW, suddenly stop talking on Skype, missed queries)
>you're too nice for that
Thankyou. That's sweet to hear.
>>
A while ago, a kind reader told me something that left me quite puzzled, he/she told me that I was a victor but not yet a conqueror... I'd deeply appreciate if a reader could give me an update on this matter
>>
>>17339004
Female. Freya. 19 should I ask my crush out?
>>
>>17339049
Take the plunge. If they say no it's not a huge deal. Better than wondering "what if?"
>>
Sorry, forgot to include in my original post
>name
>location
>description
>defining features
>query
>>
>>17339064
Emily
US
White, brown hair, brown eyes
I wear glasses
Could I get a career reading?
>>
>>17338918
What does my love life look like?
Ocean waves crashing against a rock so blue waves
>>
>>17339067
I see a forked road; three equal paths stretch out before you. Your energy longs for all three. One is filled with other energies, energies forgotten and weak. I think this is something to do with caring or counselling. One of the others is set in dark, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Your energy resonates with this path strongest. The middle path is barren. There's nothing. No energies, no obstacles, nothing. I have no idea what to make of it.
>>
>>17339076
The first one is probably the fact that I wanted to take care of animals as a zookeeper. It was always my dream job. The other could be that I went to college because I wanted art as a career. Due to the fact the stress gave me night terrors I never finished it.

Thank you for the interesting reading, Empath I appreciate it. I'm just not even sure what I want to do anymore as far as working goes...
>>
>>17339064
Sandro
Denmark
Italian features, dark hair, dark brown eyes etc.
Bit hairy i guess
Is love around the corner?
>>
>>17339064

Nicholas
US
Tall, dark, and perhaps even handsome.
Kind, serious, ambitious.

My involvement with the "velvet endeavor", will it deepen? Come back to bite me? To benefit me?
>>
>>17339064
Jesse
US
Black hair, small beard, tan.
Small birthmark near eye.
Will I see success and wealth in my future?
>>
>>17338918
All right, folks. Sorry for the (longer than expected) delay. I'll be reading for about an hour to an hour and a half-ish.

Just like mentoined above, casting runes. Please see post for full information and instructions.

As mentioned before, please provide as much feedback as to the accuracy, relevance, and helpfulness as possible.
>>
>>17339188
Additionally, if your post is one of the ones who replied before, go ahead and link your post in a new one, and I'll skip ahead to you when I see it. Cheers!
>>
1. I would like to know of the fruits of my shadowed endeavor.
2. A blue crescent.
>>
>>17339194
>>17339188
>>17338938
Linkin'
>>
>>17339199

Whoops.

>>17339188
>>17338918
>>
>>17339188
>>17338940 is mine. Thanks, Corvidae!
>>
>>17339194
>>17339070
I didn't really "feel" but when I focused I saw the waves, not sure if it'll affect the reading.
>>
>>17338967
>>17339188
>>
>>17338918
Is she avoiding meeting up with me? If so, why?
A red square with a dot in the middle.
>>
>>17339200
The rune Fehu jumped out of my bag. This rune represents wealth, and abundance. But, that's just not a material thing, either. Fehu can also represent spiritual and emotional abundance, a sense of pride.

I would say she viewed you favorably, like a product made of her own hands, showing her life's work. Gods go with you, friend.

>>17338940
I did two runes, one for your near future in this venture, and one for the slightly more distant future.

I cast Gebo and Berkano both in favor. Gebo is a rune of balance, of giving and receiving. As such, it looks favorably upon partnerships. It speaks well of your venture, provided you put forth the effort to meet somewhere in the middle.

Berkano is a rune of rebirth, indicative of spring. Keep an open eye in your current venture, be sure to network and make friends. I have a feeling that you'll be met with new opportunities on the horizon.

Please be sure to come back or leave me a note in the IRC in the future and let me know if I was right.

Gods go with both of you.
>>
File: 1392528357332.jpg (113KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1392528357332.jpg
113KB, 600x450px
>>17338918

i need a heading captain. i am the captain. who's the navigator? is anybody steering the ship? i ascertain i am lost. but i'm not certain, so that's a good thing, i think. certainly uncertain of my heading. wheres my navigator?

two white right angle triangles back to back like sails of a small boat.

an aubergine colored tomato
>>
>>17338984
Jenny
Ohio, usa
Auburn hair, hazel eyes, glasses
Super nice ...peace, love and happiness. ...
Energy reading....feeling a bit defeated.
Thank you :0)
>>
>>17338964
>>17339188
Still here
>>
>>17339188
Am I on the right path? Where is my life going?
A Colorless Sphere
>>
>>17339188

linking nau >>17338955
>>
>>17339004
Paul
M8
Is my health getting sorted at last? How's prospect for my emotional life
>>
>>17339209
I cast Raido merkstave, Sowilo in favor, and Ehwaz in favor.

What I'm getting is that your love life has been "stuck" for some time. This could mean one of two things, you were in an abusive relationship and unable to get out for some time, or you're in your own little prison of loneliness. Isolated, cut off from the world. Sowilo brings good news, though. A rune representative of the sun, it will shed light on your current situation. Turn your eyes outward and see what life has to offer, there's probably someone you could strike something up with. Even if she isn't the right one, Ehwaz speaks favorably of your future. Two halves of a whole, and a bond that only those who have it can understand.

Gods go with you, friend.

>>17339199
A "shadowed endeavor?" Riiiiight.

Fuck it, let's give it a shot.

Uruz in favor, you are set to gain. What you may gain? I have no idea, but uruz often deals in matters of strength, and in some instances, sexuality.
>>
>>17339267
>I cast Gebo and Berkano both in favor.
Awesome. Thank you!
>>
>>17339267
That makes me really happy Corvidae, thank you. I always had a feeling I disappointed her somehow.
>>
>>17339188
A reading on my emotional/spiritual life.
An electric yellow tri-spiral. It's spatial
>>
>>17339262
I cast Kenaz merkstave. I would say that she is avoiding you, yes.

As for why, Kenaz is a rune representing a torch. It brings light, calmness, and knowledge. But, as it was cast merkstave, I would reckon that she's just in a bad spot right now. Probably concerning some manner of stability in her life, or she may feel misled about you. Have you kept her in the dark about anything at all?

Gods go with you, friend.
>>
>>17339353

Uruz eh? Sounds good.
>>
>>17339378
And I am sorry to report that that will be my last reading for the evening.

Depending on life, I ought to be able to come back tomorrow and do some more. Sorry for those I couldn't get to.
>>
>>17338918
1. Reading for me and the man that could change my life: not necessarily romantic.
2. A blue star that fades to white in the center
>>
>>17339378
Thanks for the reading. I've actually been pretty clear about what I want.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 499x886px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 499x886px
The best way to predict the future is...to create it. :)
>>
>>17338918
Alright, i hope you read me because shit is serious

Chris
Purple prism

My query: i've been hassled and stalked for years now and lately i've lost another job over this gimmick. I filed a complaint today, hopeful it will turn in my favor so i can start with the criminal charges

I was supposed to leave my province for a year long trip at the other side of the country but i came to the conclutoday that it was a trap(got strongly suggested to do it by some really shady bitch which i rent a room at her mom's

I know it seems like a weird rant but in all honesty, i wish i was lying

So a general reading regarding the outcomes or just what i should expect

Or if it's too much, i'll just ask for a plain general reading

Thanks so much!
>>
File: youngturds.png (551KB, 848x468px) Image search: [Google]
youngturds.png
551KB, 848x468px
>>17338918

Can I have a general reading?

brown rectangle
>>
File: 1454118327174-x.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454118327174-x.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>17339532
>the baby wears the costume of a racist.
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER.
>>
>>17338918
Hello, not sure if you're still here, and if you are thanks for drinking from Wisconsin. :)
I'll put some additional info in here in case another anon diviner wishes to read instead.
>Query: Will my art elevate me and those around me? Is there true meaning of the music that I hear and create in my own thoughts?
>Shape: I held out my hand and felt a 3d polygon of some sort, kind of like a really jagged and fucked up square that's red and blue colored.
>Age: 23
>Sex: M
>Sign: Virgo
>Nickname: Mister
>>
>>17339603
lol trolls are easy to bait
>>
File: 1453964286367-x.png (72KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1453964286367-x.png
72KB, 698x658px
>>17339693
>bait
Nig that's just a sarcastic racist joke, no one here is trolling. Learn to socialize.
>>
>>17339644
Is that the lead singer of Radiohead Photoshopped onto Simon Bolivar's head?
>>
File: 1450738193520.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1450738193520.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
s-someone please help me...

I'm male and a leo, and the person I'm dating is causing me copious amounts of stress. Bringing up things I did months ago in an attempt to make me out to be the bad one, and calling me a bad person for things I did completely on accident. I feel so trapped in the relationship though. What do I do? I'm coming to /div/ as a last resort, I'm too much of a wimp to break it off straight up.

I feel like if I just outright break it off, they're going to make my life hell.
>>
>>17339800
but don't you see? you don't need courage.. you've had it all along :)
>>
>>17339796
Why yes, yes it is.
>>
>>17339881
I don't though, I'm just a big wimp. They're going to make my life hell if I dump them, I just know it. And I'm so scared of that.
>>
Should I take revenge with my knife? Not killing anyone
>>
File: 1449397567196.jpg (75KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
1449397567196.jpg
75KB, 480x533px
h-hello... /div/...

Since it was pretty dumb to expect someone to take my air query (i'm >>17339800), I drew some cards for myself.

>Relationship situation: Seven of pentacles
>My conscious level: Four of swords reversed
>Their conscious level: Nine of wands reversed
>My emotional level: Queen of cups
>Their emotional level: Five of swords
>My outer attitude: Six of wands
>Their outer attitude: Two of swords

I've got my own general idea on the interpretation, but if a more experienced reader could come give their two cents, that'd be mighty appreciated.
>>
>>17339963
Well clearly the person sounds like a manipulative physco. Get out of the relationship, if your scared fuck it call the cops if they pull any stalker shit. Tell friends and family. Problem solved.
>>
>>17339963
how would they make your life a living hell when you are currently in hell ie. the relationship
>>
>>17340214
I think your post was probably ignored because you stuttered. It's impossible to stutter in text, it only happens when you're speaking. The equivalent of stuttering in text is a typo.
>>
>>17339800
Also this person is bringing up negative shit using it against you. Why waste your time and energy on someone who just wants to bring you down? You claim that what happened was accidental. What was it? Elaborate? I'm sure a more suitable candidate, someone who will treat you right is out there for you. Fuck the psycho bitch. Life's too short, tell this person to eat shit.
>>
any physics still here? mediums especially?
>>
>>17339779
Nig?
You calling me a black jiblet?
That's racist..
>>
>>17340214
Thanks family
Yeah it's futile is the first card
Your state is fucked (stress)
Nig I'll just give you the rest of it
Get the fuck out of the relationship.
>>
File: 1454633081610.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454633081610.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>17340244
>>17340248
>>17340270
When I said living hell, I meant that they'd probably attempt to destroy my social life, and any hopes of making friends for a good while. They've got connections, man. Fuckin' connections. Ah but still, I don't think that's worthy of getting the fuzz on their tail.

I'm pretty scared of hurting their feelings too, because like I said. I'm a wimp, and I want everybody to be happy. Because I'm just that kind of guy ;_;

>>17340261
No fun allowed then, I guess.

>>17340301
Ah jeez. That's what I was getting from the cards too. Ahhhh man. It's just tough though, cause they're always talking about how they wanna be with me forever. It makes me feel so trapped.
>>
File: 1454106508378-x.jpg (3KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
1454106508378-x.jpg
3KB, 125x117px
>>17340308
It won't kill you. You can just force them to break up with you, just actually become problematic. Their outer expressions are closed off as shown by the 2 of swords, there may already be a problem on their side they are uncomfortable with and they may wish to break up. So just give them an excuse if you can stand it a bit longer.
>>
>>17340270
>You claim that what happened was accidental. What was it? Elaborate?

Ah, forgot to address this. I accidentally showed them something that made them uncomfortable. I apologized loads of times for it, tried to get across how bad I felt, but I was still the bad guy, and apparently abusive.

I still feel like shit over it. I didn't mean to show them something they couldn't handle, I didn't know. I'm no mind reader.
>>
>>17340296
I'm a physicist. What do you need?
>>
File: 1455065599255-4.png (555KB, 766x427px) Image search: [Google]
1455065599255-4.png
555KB, 766x427px
>>17340308
Also
>want to be with you forever
That's a red flag in more ways than one.
>>
>>17340315
I don't want to be problematic though. That'd just justify them destroying my social life, if they actually do it.

I'll probably just wind up waiting things out and taking it all like a punching bag.
>>
>>17340308
Maybe it's time to look at your friends.
Toxic relationships only bring you down. You can't expect to be happy when your surrounded by negative people. It is not a good cycle. This person is taking advantage of your niceness. Sometimes it is difficult to assert yourself when you are fearful of hurting others. It's ok to set boundaries. You said this person has "connections". If your friends are truly your friends whatever bullshit nonsense this person spews out or gossips about you,they won't buy what's being said. This person saying they want to be with you forever blah blah blah is all just guilt tripping psycho bullshit. Was there "cheating" involved?
>>
File: 1454030353740-v.jpg (105KB, 512x336px) Image search: [Google]
1454030353740-v.jpg
105KB, 512x336px
>>17340326
By problematic I don't mean become a shit. Just deprive them of certain things.
>>
>>17340214
They're manipulating you by making it seem like they have the power, but you actually have the power to control the situation, even if you're not usually good at that or comfortable acting on it. That's both personal advice and my interpretation of the cards (on top of what everyone else said).

You can either break it off and save the trouble outright, or set some strict rules that if they break you must be able to then end the relationship as a consequence. The latter is trickier and could backfire, but allows you both a chance to come to terms with it first.
>>
>>17340301
lol oops i ment psychic
>>
>>17340334
My buddies are actually pretty good. It's just my chances at making new ones that are at stake. But no, no cheating.

>>17340339
Ah, gotcha.

>>17340347
That's... actually a neat way of interpreting the spread! Thanks.
>>
brandon
newport news, va
5'5
230lbs
brown hair and eyes
hows work going to go today?
>>
>>17339535
can anybody do me? I always get skipped
>>
>>17340383
You didn't get skipped. You posted after the reader had already left...
>>
File: 71A9KMmRiIL._SL1125_.jpg (236KB, 1125x1083px) Image search: [Google]
71A9KMmRiIL._SL1125_.jpg
236KB, 1125x1083px
>>17340300
>Nig?
You calling me a black jiblet?
That's racist..
>>
I'll do an air-query now, I want to see if this info is enough for doing a reading. It's a md5sum of a photo of me.

ae0461a3d5d0b1252af42565ba13f283
>>
Back to do some more readings. I had a pretty emotional day, but on the plus side there's nothing here to distract me so I should be able to get readings done quickly (narcolepsy notwithstanding).
>>
>>17341369
Empath, can you draw some cards (rider waite preferred) for a female who is confused about how to approach dating in 2016? More specifically, should I be going out more and attempting to meet more new people? or is someone I know the one for me? if so, can you describe him?
>>
>>17341369
Hi Empath. Hope all is well for you.
>>
i'll do a couple of readings.

tell me about yourself and ask me something specific, no generals.
>>
>>17341495

I'm pretty sure I'm not reaching my potential. I'm introverted, decent looking.

Question is, should I take this new job?
>>
>>17341495
Hi. I've had a tough time finding something to do in life. I've always felt like I've put off life, even if I say I want to go after my dreams. There are really good things about me, and I think I have an idea of what I want but I'm still not completely sure I guess. I'm getting older and I feel like what's going to happen to me is what would happen to Holden Caulfield in the Catch in the Rye if he didn't find anything.. Basically quite lonely, unfilled, trapped in my own bullshit.. Hanging out at a bar hating anyone that looked like they played sports..
My question is whether or not my current path is fruitful or not.
>>
>>17341518
The Hanged Man and Page of Pentacles.
What your subconscious is and has been thinking about in terms of you not reaching your potential career wise is indeed correct. What you've been contemplating is true and the page of pents asks you to trust yourself and grow and expand.
>>
>>17341523
Well, just based on your question alone it's quite obvious you're not happy because your current path hasn't been fruitful. It seems like you harbor a lot of negativity.. this is where a psychic would try to charge you upwards of 500 dollars to do a "cleanse" on you. But really, what I think you need to do is make a conscious decision to be happy. You need to reprogram the way you think. Happiness isn't going to drop from the sky and you have to go out and get it. That being said, happiness is also not this elusive, special thing reserved for special people. Anyone has the power to be happy.

Stop wallowing in your misery. You're better than that. If you feel unfulfilled, you need to find out what makes you happy. I really enjoy walking around with headphones. I'm quite a loner as well so I'm just suggesting loner activities that fulfill me. Walking, music, bridges, paranormal activity...well you get the point. Good luck.
>>
>>17341495
i live in a constant state of fear and paranoia.
i wish to ask if i have anything to worry about? are my fears are based on delusion?
>>
>>17341549
The Lovers and 5 of Pentacles as a clarifier:
What exactly do you worry about? It's never healthy to be in a constant state of fear and paranoia; that must be exhausting! No one should live like that and is indicative of an underlying mental health problem that you should probably discuss with your doctor.

That being said, the Lovers say you feed into the misery/delusion as shown by the 5 of pentacles. Yes, your fears whatever they may be, are based on delusion.
>>
>>17341369
No offense, but you shouldn't tell people you're going to do readings then not read for them at all. Especially when you claim the readings will be
>done quickly

I only mention this because you also did the same thing last night and in the previous /div/ thread.

If you're feeling emotional then it's tiresome and impossible to read queries. Feel better!
>>
>>17341495
>tell me about yourself and ask me something specific, no generals.

26/f/bc scorpio, 5'0 black hair brown eyes, question: i need to tell some people about what happened to me in the past, will it be successful? and will me and my 'love interest' ever get together?
>>
>>17341596
The Chariot and 7 of Swords
Whatever message you need to convey, it will be heard loud and clear. If that is your definition of success, you will attain it. The Chariot, however, is not simply indicative of good news. It heralds bad news as well. The 7 of swords tells me no, you and your love interest will not get back together. Sorry!
>>
~*~No more readings~*~
>>
>>17341539

Thank you. Pretty accurate if not a bit brief.
>>
>>17341495
i had cancer in the year 2011. I feel the last days very bad and as i saw your tripcode i thozght of fortune. Did the cancer come back? Am i healthy?
>>
>>17341613
noooooo ;(
>>
>>17341622
No problem~

>>17341623
Knight of Cups and The World
It's only your emotions getting in the way of living your life. The cancer is not back. You are healthy. Also, is there a female in your life you trust? You should spend more time with that person for good feels.

>>17341628
Haha, fine. Ask me your query~~
>>
>>17341645
There is no female i trust but my mother? Thanks a lot for the reading and im the nooooo guy :D
>>
Someone tell me how sexy I'll be Thursday night, thanks
>>
>>17341645
I need a bit more context! Do you think it will be successful, or will I lose in the end? And why won't me and my love get together... His decision or mine? Do I mess it up? Sorry for my worries!
>>
File: mind_seer.jpg (75KB, 870x918px) Image search: [Google]
mind_seer.jpg
75KB, 870x918px
Not doing these much anymore but I'll make an exception since it is ash wednesday
I'll take queries

Info form:

°Picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)

°Appearance/style (brief description - a few words)

°Personality (brief description - a few words)

°Make it clear what you're asking, and if another person is involved, give brief description of them as well

I'll check back in a few minutes and do whatever
>>
>>17339535
Can anybody do me? I got skipped thrice yesterday
>>
>>17341695
it hurts my heart that nobody answers. Some days its so hard to get a reading and now like nobody want one. I would love to have one but i dont have a query. Just keep the good work flowin ash.
>>
File: Ug7r2iC.jpg (413KB, 3750x2109px) Image search: [Google]
Ug7r2iC.jpg
413KB, 3750x2109px
>>17341695
>Picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)

I chose Pocahontas, because I really admire her, she has all the traits I wish I possessed.

>°Appearance/style (brief description - a few words)
casual, very laid back, no makeup/jewelry, short brown hair and a little tomboyish, glasses, dark eyes, olive complexion

>°Personality (brief description - a few words)
again, very laid back, tolerates a lot (perhaps too much!) learning to be stronger, kind of moody and bitchy but very kind and smiley with others when i need to be, and always caring and loving.

>°Make it clear what you're asking, and if another person is involved, give brief description of them as well

Someone named R wronged me in the past, and I'm wondering weather or not I should get my revenge, or let it go. If I get my revenge, it could cause a lot of problems, if I let it go, everything will be fine, but he will get away with wrong doing. It also affected my relationship with someone I really cared about, a friend of mine named G, who is quite tall, thin, has wonderful blue eyes and light coloured hair, a really great guy who I had feelings for and I think had feelings for me. I'm wondering what my relationship will turn out with G if I stay on my current path, or if I should change it. I would really like to be with him some day, once I get my life together. Will it ever happen? And should I tell G what R did?
>>
>>17341695

I don't associate with cartoons or any character whatsoever(no offense tho)

>Appearance/style (brief description - a few words)
Mostly dress in skate brand tees(long time actual REAL skateboarder), jeans or chinos. Always black or white(except for pants, white pants are for chicks or painter). I'll occasionally rock some coloured hoodies/fleeces/plaid jackets

Most of the time i dress neutrally

>Personality (brief description - a few words)
I won't go in much details but for a great summary: sun in Leo 12th house, full moon in Aquarius 6th house and leo rising

I have a specific query, but i won't elaborate on it since you're dealing with details(i'm an obsessively fanatic on details so you don't want to read a book before doing my reading)

So i'll just ask a general reading instead

But in my general reading, i'd like to know if possible what i should watch out for

Thanks!
>>
>>17341707
Fuck, I don't even need to draw cards; this one is just that strong....

Leave the province forever!
Fuck all those people, all that community; its polluted by toxics

Get out like they want you to, but for good, and of your own accord.
At least that's the best path. You seem a little too self-doubting to follow your own best interests.
Hmph >:[

Your higher self, deeper personality or whatever is honestly quite fed up with you and you defeatist attitudes, but!!!!
It's still not too late....
>>
>>17341716
You mean like because it was ten minutes before I got readings?
Wahahahahahahahahahh but that's what I intended to have happened though
I knew I wouldn't be ready for a while, you know?
Don't worry about me; worry about yourself
I'm okay
>>
File: mashforest4.png (313KB, 2102x2176px) Image search: [Google]
mashforest4.png
313KB, 2102x2176px
>>17341695

Style - 3.5D and dirty

Personality - Trickster and caretaker of eco

My question: "What's in the cards? I need to know for an art project. Y'see, I'm making this galaxy and..."
>>
>>17341722
What to do
4 of Cups
Knight of Disks

>>17341723
That's fine man it will still work

To watch out for
Hanged man, 9 of Swords

General
Chariot, Knight of Wands
Okay shit I have somewhere I forgot I had to be, these will be done when I get to the part where I'm on a bus in like twenty minutes alright?
Assuming I can get the internet to work...
>>
>>17341695

5,10. Balding, brown eyes clothing usually on darker colors

Mostly silent, calculatilative, thinker and distracted

I really wish for a general reading. If not possible then I would like whats goint to happen to the blonde, chubby green eyed girl I know.
>>
Frodo Baggins
Petite female auburn hair blue eyes
Love inquiry male, sandy hair blue eyes
>>
File: ghost-in-the-shell[1].jpg (199KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-in-the-shell[1].jpg
199KB, 2560x1600px
>>17341695
Asian, skinny, round nose, short straight hair. Glasses.
Introvert, laid back, a bit irresponsible.
How will the first date with J go? She's got dark auburn-ish curvy long hair. We've got quite a few things in common.
>>
>>17341765
thank you friend!
>>
Hey fellow /x/pedophiles I'm here to do some readings gimme yo queeries yuh limp dick fag fuckers.
All I need from you is a picture of a man in a speedo.
>>
>>17341695
>>
File: speedo.jpg (130KB, 737x533px) Image search: [Google]
speedo.jpg
130KB, 737x533px
>>17341800
Can I get a love reading please?
>>
>>17341772

(Frodo, auburn hair etc)
Forgot to add personality filled with sadness, anger, creative, should be happy but am not, lives in the realm of the mind.

Thank uou
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 95x205px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 95x205px
>>17341695
5'10 with short, curly hair and male
Idealistic, outgoing, kind, lazy
Picture is Hercules from Disney's version if it doesn't appear.

Should I be looking towards a girl right now? My current situation basically requires me to work and save money which I'm trying to do. An old ex (short dark brown/red hair, 5'5 maybe) and I have started talking again and it seems promising but then there's distance. The girl that's promising in town (5'10, shoulder length, black hair, fit) I just can't bring myself to have the feelings for her that she does for me and I don't want to make her sad.. Should I be looking elsewhere?
>>
File: images (12).jpg (11KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
11KB, 332x443px
>>17341800
General reading plox
>>
File: Setsuna_2312_A.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Setsuna_2312_A.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>17341695

>Character I identify with
Setsuna for the reason that I want world peace and equality for all.

>Appearance
Shaved head to a 1, dark brown hair, full thick beard, brown eyes, long curly eye lashes, 5'7, male.

>Personality
I value respect and treating others with kindness, so that is how I act for the most part towards people. I do have a low tolerance for one people are being stupid or ignorant, tending to get passive aggressive with them at times instead of leaving it be.

>Query

Brief description about my ex: emotional from past traumas, kind but intolerant of idiots, long blonde hair, blue eyes o and beautiful.

What does my ex want from me, is she trying to fuck with me or she is actually being serious about wanting to talk?

I'm torn up because I know we both still have feelings for each other, but things didn't end well.
>>
>>17341833
5 o S(defeat), 3 o S (sorrow), Knight of Disks *top left*

5 o W (Strife), VIII (Adjustment), 10 o D (Wealth) *Top right*

4 o D (Power), 8 o C (Indolence), Queen of Cups *Center*

Knight of Wands, IX Hermit, 2 o D(Change) *Bottom left*

4 o C (Luxury), IV The Emperor, 5 o C (Disappointment) *Bottom right*

The center of the spread seems to suggest that there's a slut you want to fuck. If you actually do want to fuck her then you should but it may only bring a fleeting moment of joy that won't really bring much long term satisfaction regarding meaningful love. However this may be good for you as it will help you clear your mind likely.

HOWEVER the process of getting laid by this skank may be difficult. it might be quite the upheaval as indicated by strife however if you're successful things will be good for you emotionally. (or it may be that money will impress her)

ON THE OTHER HAND
If you waste your money or make the wrong decisions you'll be a #S@d B0y.

TO BE CONTINUED.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (22KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
22KB, 443x332px
>>17341695
Latino, short, skinny fat, black cruly hair and black beard
Introvert , likes cats, doesn't like people that uses pretty and sophisticated words they are manipulators.

You seem to mention the higher self thing a lot.
Can you tell me what is he thinking about me or some advice to be closer to him?
>>
>>17341833
now you're advice.
Do not be impulsive, instead focus on your studies and let shit come to you I guess. Focus on your personal projects and self improvement I SUPPOSE.

YOUR KHARMIC POOPFUCK PART OF IT NOW.

hmm hm hm hm hm hm hmmmmm
It seems that you are a very aggressive person indeed mmm even if only passively mmmm yesss. Well whether this is good or bad is difficult to know but because of the fact that you probably do drugs you should probably re-evaluate your life.
>>
>>17341878
can i get any reading?
>>
>>17341857
I'm a Virgo if that information helps.
>>
File: 20101107001214S.jpg (281KB, 1780x1380px) Image search: [Google]
20101107001214S.jpg
281KB, 1780x1380px
>>17341800
Here's a classic.
A love reading please.
>>
>>17341765
Thanks man! I'm
>>17341723
>>
File: 5.jpg (10KB, 452x270px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
10KB, 452x270px
>>17341722
4 of Cups

The appropriate idiom would be "the best revenge is a well-lived life."

Basically, they will start to slip and fall off, maybe call it karma, or don't, whatever.

On the other hand, your opportunites keep piling up and increasing by the month. Try everything.
You'll find fun in everyrthin, the more different things you try
Go hiking, take up painting, make dozens of new friends, go to clubs of people with whatever interest, do yoga, I don't know, just guessing at stuff here that might be good

The point is to do lotta of things you enjoy

The corollary to this point is the Knight of Disks, the card of striving and pulling stuff into reality; physical results

If I were to make it a similar idiom, I'd say it as "the well-lived life is not just made up of pleasure and socialising, but skill and enjoyable work as well"

By the way, stop being so easy going
People will still like you if you assert yourself a bit, in fact they will like you more...
Don't be a welcome mat for people to just walk all over. When you should be angry, get angry.

To do otherwise is unhealthy and also shows you are letting it get to you, which means that whoever has hurt you is getting what they wanted in yet s of a response, most likely

Stop giving them energy and the benefit of the doubt. They're not worth it, at all...
Don't get with shallow people if you're not shallow

Hopefully you learn now, and not repeat it in the future....
>>
>>17341726
Yah but dude, i only have HS...

The province i was supposed to move to is BC

The universe knows it is the most expensive place to live in Canada and as i said, i think it was a trap(i won't elaborate as of why i think it's a trap but it really is)

I think i'm gonna focus on going for sound technician or go study in the process of water treatment for municipalities

Then when i finish, i'll just pile a bit of cash and apply everywhere outside of my country

So i'll have to endure this for atleast 2-3 years but who knows the amount of sketchy shits that'll happen

Like i'm at a point where if i ever come across a stalker in the streets or at the skatepark that goes out of his way to fuck with me, i'll fuck their shit up big time
>>
>>17341856
8 of wands swiftness, 9 of disks gain, 6 of wands victory *top left*

5 of disks worry, 3 of disks works, 4 of swords truce *top right*

3 of cups abundance, ace of wands, 2 of disks change *center*

0 the fool, XX the aeon, 8 of cups indolence
*bottom left*

princess of disks, 9 of cups happiness, 7 of swords futility *Bottom right*

SO IT WOULD SEEM that you're starting on some sort of project whether financial, art related, or something like that.

alright so it seems that you're probably going to be alright as indicated by both the upper left and right. The upper right seems to suggest some concern with possible monetary issues but it won't really be bad as indicated by truce, as truce is an uneasy peace. but ultimately you seem to be heading towards good times there regarding realizations and understanding of what you need to do.

now the top left suggests that you're gettin some monetary gainz and happiness and both top left and right compliment each other very well in suggesting that it will be something you've thought up or something you have in ze works that's going to help you accomplish this financial peace or whatever it's related to. Either way good times frend ahead!

part 1 of 2
>>
File: speedo.png (2MB, 1080x1640px) Image search: [Google]
speedo.png
2MB, 1080x1640px
>>17341800
Love reading, please. Am I going to be in a relationship soon?
>>
>>17341856
>>17341918

Now for the advice from the bottom left...
this seems to very heavily suggest that you need a new start of some sort. that you need to change something. It may be associated with he way you're thinking about things, a new perspective so to speak. utimately it just seems to suggest that you should change the way you're doing things.

Now I realize I said this may have been relatedt o finances or art or something but honestly with how much water and earth was in your spread it could have just as easily been abou your emotional state. If it is an emotional matter then this still carries over to that in the sense tha you would be heading towards calm and needing a new perspective on things. I hope this helped.
>>
File: IMG_3770.jpg (71KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3770.jpg
71KB, 667x1000px
>>17341800
can i get a career reading?
>>
Call me Ben

Will I make more money at this other job?
>>
>>17341903
Hello! Thank you so much! As for me and G, what does our future hold? I'm over the past! But I don't want to leave him behind!
>>
>>17341931
Well the advice is kinda confusing since a "new perspective " can be a lot of things.
I think your hunch about it being about emotions is correct, I'm kinda depressed and I have a love thing gone wrong recently. Emotional issues are my biggest problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 590x421px
>>17341800
Am I on the right path? Where is my path going? If you need somrthing simpler, a general reading is fine
>>
>>17341882
ace of wands, XII hanged man, queen of wands *Top left*
ace of cups, queen of disks, the magus *top right*
9 of swords cruelty, 2 of cups love, 4 of disks power *center*
8 of swords interference, 10 of cups satiety, 3 ofw ands virtue bottom left
2 of wands, prince of wands, XVII the star bottom right

alright mein negro, it seems you need some security in yo life. lets see hmmmmmm.

well holy fuck
it kind of looks like you knocked someone up
or maybe you're going to get a puppy. either way this seems suggest that there's going to be peace in your home at the very least.
but yeah...idk mang....also looks like you might be heading towards knocking someone up or getting a parot...so be careful of that lol.
Alternatively this could just mean you're going to make a new friend.

NOW THEN
ur advoice!
Realize you're not perfect but do your best anyway and work towards your goals.
>>
>>17341740
>p
you got me wrong i know my english is bad :P What i meant was that i had a good chance to get a reading from you but at this moment hadnt any query. Sometimes its hard to get a reading :D I´m not worrying about you, you do a great job my friend thumbs up.
>>
>>17341984

Hey rob schneider is a carrot,

Would you be able to read for me too? I am a red headed 21 year old female.
>>
>>17341903

Hi Ash!

How good at you at reading for the future devastations of someones life? I want to know about anything sad in the years to come.
>>
File: speedo 2.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
speedo 2.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
>>17341800
ay bay bay, ay bay bay.
present and future reading, including love? thanks!
>>
>>17342035

Let ash alone to finish tge queries
>>
>>17342061
but that is my query!
>>
File: 001_11_12_2011_08_42_09.jpg (169KB, 695x1100px) Image search: [Google]
001_11_12_2011_08_42_09.jpg
169KB, 695x1100px
>>17341723
Eh is all pretty standard stuff, so this one wasn't so hard. Nothing really out of the ordinary to be seen
It just took a while for me to get internet, sorry

To watch out for:
Hanged Man, 9 of Swords

Currently you are holding yourself back. You probably already know that, though. However, you should be able to break out of this soon, provided you invest enough effort. You probably feel like life pretty much sucks most of the time, and even when there are no immediate problems to worry about, you feel stressed.

Time to ask youself why that is. Eh, scratch that, I'll just tell you:
The underlying emotional fear and aversion holding you back is socially related.
Maybe you've had friends and been recently cool in recent years, but go further back and there is a self that you are quite ashamed of.

Many would advocate getting in touch with that self and accepting it as part of you, but in a case such as yours, I believe it best to move on; accept what you were and what hurt, and actually decide that self is dead instead of ignoring it.
Until then, you'll be held back by past patterns of social interaction and judgment issues

General:
Chariot, Knight of Wands

Right now, you are supposed to pull yourself out of mediocrity, escape the doldrums of your everyday existence and lead a flashier, more satisfying life

Be what you want to be more. There's less stopping you, incluing youself

This time has made your desire stronger and therefore a more important resource

Use it; don't squander it

Be more active overall and you should be more happy and fulfilled. You are meant to be an account ivce, outgoing person; semi-activity and semi-outgoingness aren't gonna cut it.

You're supposed to be a cool guy. Don't disappoint me, anon...
>>
>>17342137
Holy fuck...

Thanks!
>>
File: harry-potter-wallpaper-cartoon.jpg (389KB, 1000x795px) Image search: [Google]
harry-potter-wallpaper-cartoon.jpg
389KB, 1000x795px
>>17341695

long haired redhead, blue-grey eyes, fit-lean body, I wear mostly athletic leggings and baggy sweaters. I like to wear black clothes.

I am very loyal, stubborn, with an equally creative brain as I am sciency.

I want to know which career path I would find more success in - acting or geology? I love both, but don't know which one thing I'm better at.
>>
File: hat_manjpg.jpg (38KB, 600x1126px) Image search: [Google]
hat_manjpg.jpg
38KB, 600x1126px
>>17341911
Go to Ontario. Get in job corps or some other cheap way to get XP, trade school, work study, and so on. Work part time at whatever entry level job you can land. Make friends. Stay in shared housing or a hostel. Slowly get closer to a degree in audio engineering
The water treatment path ends in mediocrity and failure sorry to say. I mean if that's not obvious already haha

You keep saying 'later' and 'when I have enough saved up' and 'when I get a degree,'

No!

You need to leave, like now. Get your ass out of there, pronto

You can save up and study anywhere. Your excuses may seem reasonable to you, but I can see just how flimy they are. Paper-thin...

>>17341946
Oh you and G would be okay if you can just forget about what's his name and also be more confident and stuff
I think they're a bit shy or possibly got out of a relationship or whatever and you'll need t make more of the moves than you might be used t or comfortable with, but if you do put in effort and try to at least act confident to yourself, things should go very well for quite some time
I also don't see a breakup with him being super negative/arguey, so that's a plus, I guess...

>>17342004
Oh alright hahah

>>17342035
I'm okay, I guess. Not something I do often so not as much experience
Well, I do that kinda thing for the near future, but the far future is difficult

Maybe when I get home

I drew cards for I think 4 ppl total before I left and I will do the last two when I get the time

Actually maybe not my battery is quite low :/

PS speedos are lame
>>
>>17342196

what do you mean about how speedos are lame ahaha
>>
>>17342137
The only part that is kind off about the reading is the "outgoing" part

As much as i'm an "outgoing" person on an individual level, i don't relate to it socially...

I'm a hermit status introvert, but when i talk, it goes endlessly and i'm focused on the intangible mechanical side of everything; ideas and concepts put in practice

I just get bored easily of small talk and people shit talking about each others constantly

I'm in no way a superficial materialistic individual

There's also the "self" that i'm ashamed of

It's not entirely true but it isn't entirely false either; i grew up having everybody abuse me on every level... Not that i didn't had balls to do anything about it. Just wanted to look out for happiness on my own

But as i said, i've been stalked and harassed for years and it all goes back to my childhood

Other than that, i was flabbergasted by the accuracy of this reading

I also liked the ending part, i swear if i knew, i'd buy you a beer or make you toke on a spliff

Thanks again Ash! I wish you success
>>
>>17342196
>I will do the last two when I get the time

Thank you much appreciated that you'd still be willing to read queries you didn't get to! :)
>>
>>17342196
Oh, thank you Ash!!! He is really shy you're right! This is so accurate, wow!! Will we be together one day? I'm too scared to make a move, because every time I have with a man, I've been rejected and they left.. and I don't want him to leave, too!! Do you have any more advice for me? If not, its okay, and I appreciate you taking the time to help me so deeply!!! But if you have any more advice or insight it would really help me... Thank you!!!
>>
>>17342237
Nevermind what i just typed, i got carried away
>>
File: 77321458cfec3c3bb0b74a07c04f8c25.jpg (112KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
77321458cfec3c3bb0b74a07c04f8c25.jpg
112KB, 700x1000px
>>17342237
No sorry I'm busy now
Good luck though

>>17342218
I'll be back from class in around 4-5 hours and continue then

>>17342217
You only don't relate t it because being outgoing in the past led you to conclude that most people are shallow and not worth the time. This is true, but it doesn't mean you should ignore them; think of them as practice socializing and stepping outside of your comfort zone for those times when there are cool strangers who you actually should talk to

Glad to hear I was on point with this one

_____
Alright, later folks
>>
>>17342345
Ash don't ignore meee
>>
Hello /div
I hope this isn't dumb of me to ask but I need some clarity. I just did a simple yes/no tarot; my question was regarding a friend if he's going to move back shortly after he moves. He's going to be living on his own for the first time don't know if he's ready for it and quite honestly our relationship kinda depends on whether or not he's gonna be gone for good (which he seems to think he is going to be) (our relationship is also sort of complex) I don't mean to doubt my friend, maybe it's the fact I just don't want him gone. I am a female, Capricorn my friend is a male, Cancer. Anyways so my request is just some clarity of any sort maybe a reading if possible, I already did the yes/no tarot I just would like a little more than that to go off of.
>>
>>17342345
>I'll be back from class in around 4-5 hours and continue then

Thank you Ash, hope it's an easy day, 4-5 hours of uni classes in a row is tiring.
>>
If there are any readers that come on, I'd very much appreciate some guidance.

My name is Dan. I'm 28. Will I get the job? Should I take the other opportunity?

Will I be successful there if I get the job?
>>
Hi guys. I'll do 4 readings for the time being. Just give me any info you deem relevant to your query.
>>
>>17342910

Jim, male virgo, hazel eyes

What do you see concerning the young girl I'm crushing on? Is there hope there, and what's in the way (aside from third parties) and is it mutual, etc.
>>
>>17342910

Should I go ahead and try to finance a vehicle or wait?
>>
>>17342910
First initial- C
Age 20
Female
Did I make the right decision going back to him or am I really that naive?
>>
>>17342910
>>17342919

Her name is Jeana if that helps
>>
>>17342910
Hi!

I'd like a reading regarding a job situation.

It's a significant pay bump from where I'm working now. I have a good in with the owner of the company. I sat down for an interview today with the hiring manager.

I'd like an idea as to whether I will get the job, and if possible if I will be successful there. Happy to offer any other info you need.
>>
>>17342924
Sagittarius if that helps
>>
>>17342910
General/future/love reading
>>
>>17342386
Hi I posted a request here earlier >>17342378
Any help would be appreciated thank you
>>
>>17342919
I get the impression that you're sort of waiting for things to happen, and they're going nowhere as a result. There seem to be two issues here though. One of them is the standard communication/initiation issue, while the other is some kind of financial troubles. I think it may be on her side, a lack of funds causing her significant stress, and perhaps the suggestion is that you would need to be able to provide for her for the relationship to go anywhere.

I definitely see the advice that you need to use your sensitive, caring attributes to appeal to her. You also need to be proactive, rather than always shy and waiting for her to make a move, and be very careful with your money. The Lovers are in your future, but you're warned not to expect it to be all sunshine and rainbows if you choose to be with her.

Besides that, their may be family issues involved. It's hard to tell what the exact issue is, but one possibility is that she either has family troubles which are causing her financial troubles (maybe she needs a place to stay, or will soon?), or perhaps an older member of her family has died. Either way, main advice here is to act on your feelings! Gently though.
>>
>>17343016
HEY JN,

Would you be able to do a reading for me? I want to know if theres anything sad thats going to happen down the road.
>>
Male Leo
SJ

Will what happened tonight affect me in the long run?
>>
>>17343016

Thank you JN. Acting isnt my issue, it's finding the opportunity to.

I hope the path you're laying out actually emerges. I'll try my best
>>
So /div/ what deck has your favorite art?
>>
>>17342920
Not right now. Finances aren't stable enough and it'll be a huge burden. Wait a while longer for things to change.

>>17342924
Can you tell me a little more about the situation? I'm just hesitant to advise someone on this issue without knowing some details.

>>17342930
The cards suggest that while you're excited about a change in workplace, it may not be for the best. There seems to be some suggestion of rules being too strict, traditional, and that you'd feel trapped there. You'd feel like you were working hard for an insignificant pay off. It's suggested that the fates are against you here, so perhaps you can't do much to change that.

But don't just take my word for it, since tarot isn't the be all and end all.
>>
>>17343048
Good luck!
>>
>>17342910
Aries
20 male
Can you tell me what you see about this relationship? She is scorpion
>>
>>17343058
How can anyone choose? They're all so great.
>>
>>17343072
Her name is melika.. I fell she is my complement..
>>
File: 1454344233254.jpg (117KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454344233254.jpg
117KB, 640x960px
>>17342353
>>17342386
Ugh, I'm pretty exhausted....

I'll probably be able to get to the other readings in half an hour. I hope.
>>
>>17342938
The cards don't seem to say much about your overall life. It's most likely that your life is running of its own accord, probably rather smoothly right now. It looks like things may be improving gradually. In the past there's a hint of regret and the need to move on from past issues, but those are getting resolved and your life is moving forward smoothly.

I do see a person who may be a romantic interest. I also see a difficult decision needing to be made in regards to this person. They're an intelligent person, perhaps a little "cold", and inclined to argue. Perhaps you're even having a fight with them right now.

I can't get much from my reading of you though, unfortunately. It's likely that your life is at a point of uncertainty with an unclear direction in the long term future. What that means is that you have plenty of room to shape your future as you please right now.
>>
>>17343117
Sounds pretty spot on, thanks.

I hope I can resolve the fight with the cold person. I really like her.
>>
>>17343065
Thank you very much, JN. That gives me a few things to think about. Since of that makes sense, some of it doesn't quite seem to fit at the moment. But perhaps time will tell. Could you elaborate any further on what you mean by "the dates are against me on this".
>>
>>17343117
you skipped me :(
>>
I am brenna, I need a reading that will tell me whether I should choose acting or science as a career. I love both! Which one will I have more success in?
>>
I thank you sincerely for doing this reading.

Male
Born and living in Canada
Sagittarius
5" 11 balding middle eastern

My questions: what will happen with my schooling and education? What will happen to the problem my family and I have been facing? What about my love life?

Thank you!
>>
>>17343161
Well, most often the future laid out for you in tarot can be altered by your own actions. Sometimes it's just reality taking control and there's nothing you can do about it.

Like in this case, the cards could have said something more like "if you're confident, everything will go well" or "if you keep indulging this bad habit, you'll lose your job", stuff like that, which is all changed by your own actions.

But in this case, it's more like... things look like they're not going to go the way you want, but it's nothing to do with you. It's just a slap in the face from reality. And the main idea echoed is that it has something to do with rules, tradition, abiding by these ideas... and somehow that's not going to work out. Maybe it's the reverse? Maybe you have strict principles that are going to be questioned.
>>
>>17343026
I still need a reading if anyone's doing them, please.
>>
>>17343174
Which question was yours?
>>
>>17343199

JN can you read me because Ash is tired?
>>
>>17343199
>>17343072
>>17343078
JN please don't skip me :/
https://youtu.be/EevTILISjuU
>>
>>17343194
Well, thank you. Much appreciated JN.
>>
>>17342910
>>17343203
>>17343225

Sorry guys, no more readings for now.
>>
>>17343239
No problem m8
Have a good vibes from me.
Ashe!
>>
>>17343085

Alright no worries, hope you feel better. :/
>>
>>17343085
>>17341873
Still here if you come back senpai
>>
>>17343860
Reader seemed pretty exhausted man, we'll have to hope they have time and remember tomorrow.
>>
any more reads tonight???
>>
>>17344052
i read that u lik to eat poo
the archangel michael tol dme that
that you, specifically, like to eat the poo
eat your poo poo eater
huhuehruhuqeuhquahuehbrbrbrbrbrbrrbbr
>>
>>17343065
I impulsively contacted my ex some time ago and we've been going steady. I had a reading last month saying that I shouldnt hold back my feelings and went back to an ex I wasn't over and he warmly welcomed me back. But we've always had some timing issues and weird maturity things that have brought us apart before. I'm just wondering if this was a good choice. My heart believes it to be but my brain is very skeptical. Sorry if my reply is too late for a reading.
>>
>>17344538
Oh, it's okay. I did the reading before I asked you, so I can't remember every detail, but the main message was that it was a good choice and would be a pleasant experience for you both. I just didn't want to say that outright in case I was unknowingly encouraging someone to be involved in an abusive or toxic relationship (I don't trust tarot enough to ignore those possibilities), but if they were just normal issues I say it's a good idea to try it out again.
>>
File: 1285277.jpg (122KB, 500x855px) Image search: [Google]
1285277.jpg
122KB, 500x855px
Ok I'm back idk how long ask me questions link it up to the earlier post I'll do tarot readings go ahead it's here: >>17341695
>>
>>17344888

Really? Thanks!! I'll give feedback as soon as possible

I'm >>17341771
>>
File: lucifer_561.jpg (47KB, 561x401px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer_561.jpg
47KB, 561x401px
Ok here goes. Haven't eaten in idk how many hours so idk if I'll be as good at typing but I can see through the cards still so it's okay I think
It's not 100% BTW, that would be ridiculous; I'm liable to get like idk 1/8 things wrong or more so let me know where I'm wrong so I can get better

>>17341771
General:

Ace of Cups, 9 of Cups, Ace of Wands

Eh, boo hoo. You've dealt with so much worse, stop whining in your mind about worries and hardships and mistakes. At least that being pissed off / generally dissatisfied in a general way that you go is actually starting to give you energy, like it should
Duh.
Don't be so passive; it feels like you're just a passenger a lot of the time. Autopilot is comfortable, but comfort is dangerous

What's gonna happen with that girl:

Princess of Swords, 10 of Disks

She's gonna succeed, as long as she isn't really depressed; she seems set on the path for success. I guess, heheh

Seriously though, don't worry. Things might run out horrible, but everything has that danger, an really you have to trust that she can handle her pown shit.
Right?
If you feel you have to help, ask youself why. If that answer is acceptable, help her. It's not something worrying about will help, since it's her problems.
Help, or don't; don't focus on it otherwise

And try to remember that people grow stronger through challenges

Just wait a few years. If nothing bad happens to her and she doesn't get depressed, she can have some solid successes, at least that's what I'm feeling on this one...
She is smart and can be driven an is practical. In her natural state, she is likely to find a career that really fits what she likes doing. Quite likely profitable, too.
Really not sure about specifics on her beyond her personality so I can't say anything very interesting
>>
File: 1425080514468.jpg (76KB, 634x432px) Image search: [Google]
1425080514468.jpg
76KB, 634x432px
>>17344888
Eat all I want, have a loli warning me of danger at every turn, a bulletproof coat and electrical powers? Yes plz
6ft, dark hair, brown eyes
Level headed and introverted mainly. I think it causes people to try and rile me up for fun. Not a fan
See any romance coming my way in the near future?
>>
File: 1452530817073.jpg (43KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
1452530817073.jpg
43KB, 400x394px
>>17344888
hello, coud i get a reading please? (love/romance if possible)
6,3ft
brown hair
dark blue eyes
libra
>>
File: IMG_1297 (2).jpg (93KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297 (2).jpg
93KB, 480x640px
>>17337852
You will die if you follow this path
>>
>>17345048
Everyone dies no matter what path they take, what's it to you?
>>
>>17344888
I don't know if you remember me, I'm that Lain querent who was insisting on a reading about a friend who was trying to manipulate me. I didn't get an answer but I want to thank you anyway. My friends warned me about him but took so long to see what he was up to and I couldn't see myself but my spider senses were tingling. Hopefully things will get back to normal now.
>>
File: 1453389877983.jpg (35KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
1453389877983.jpg
35KB, 400x291px
>>17345011
3 of Wands, Fortune

Yeah, some opportunities coming you way with actual ideal romance. Don't be afraid of something being too good. Nothing is too good as long as you're good - after all, life is finite, isn't it?

Imagine thousands of yous diverging at this point in your life via your decisions and actions when it comes to romance

Don't become one of the ones who does nothing and screws things up majorly. They (the ones who will fail) actually want someone to go back and tell them non-divergent self now, that is, exactly YOU, the one reason this, to pursue everything and everyone that entrances you

You already know how this feels, wanting to tell an earlier self no to do some things. Of course, you will not change as your past is set in stone, your choices are how it will always have turned out in this instance (universe or whatever)

And this is just as it should be - you are what you've experienced and felt, the patterns of feeling and personality that developed from that, etc. etx.
Too much of a tangent I suppose. The real point is this - you must start trying harder, and doing better. Act like a you that you wish you were. When people believe it, so will you, and then it will start to become true as you live it

Hmmmm! Still not emphasizing the amount of willpower and action required here..
How 'bout this:
"strive to grow toward the sun or wither in gloom"
-the cards
>>
File: 1453303352110.jpg (54KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
1453303352110.jpg
54KB, 600x445px
>>17344888

Tight Black beard, brown eyes, tanned skin, kinda hairy

Caculative, shy, prefer to hear than to talk, day dream a lot

Can I get a general?
>>
>>17345070
Focus on action then. Simple enough. I've already been trying to get back into my former, much more ideal swing of things but I have quite a bit holding me back. Especially in the willpower department. Still trying, but there's only so much that can be done in a day. Any other suggestions?
>>
Can't find my keys, someone help me out.
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160209_020322.jpg (196KB, 720x472px) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160209_020322.jpg
196KB, 720x472px
>>17345058
He doesn't expect to experience an end, but rather to appear by the pearly gates of heaven for Anubis to judge his evils -- oh wait I mean Saint Peter, my bad. Whoops. How could I have made that mix-up?

Likely he expects to be judged worthy and enter paradise while most are damned to hellfire, especially those that deal with wytchcraft moast foule.
This abominable and dangerous heresy is obviously to be rooted out in case of demons gaining a foothold in our realm, such as they had as recently as the dark ages.

Correct?

>>17345091
Not under the dresser? Damn, uh...
Fuck. Do you have a bag, a backpack, something you put stuff in to take places? If not, hmm. If its under a hat, I'll be pissed off..

__
Uh sorry I got a bit distracted, back to tarot readings in a sec
>>
>>17345070
Hello I hope you are still doing readings
my name is Andrew
I was born October 23 and I am a Scorpio / libra cusp
Dark brown hair with blonde and red tints
Green eyes with golden, hazel star in the middle
Crystal aura
I can be proud and arrogant at times but I only have good intentions for Gaia. Speak when spoken to type. Life path 3 and my name equals 8.

I was hoping to get some cards drawn and a general reading. Mostly on if there will be a successful relationship within my family, especially my son who is going to be born soon and if he will of influence in the upcoming events. Im hoping for a certain date of his birth since i have a firm belief in numerology and life paths. My life path is the artistic, poet, musician, etc. My wife is an 11, however. A seed.

Will I succeed in giving him the care he needs? In being a mature and responsible father with my amazing wife? Im young, however it wont stop me from running away from my child and my love but I have a fear of failing. Idk if its a normal thing for new dads but some reassurance would be great.

Well, i hope not too much to ask for :)

Creator bless
>>
>>17345102
Btw if it helps, ill give you a golden star to hold onto. Ill concentrate on it. Im not strong mentally, but I hope itll help in some way
>>
>>17345126
My cards say that you're an unwashed hippie.
>>
File: tumblr_nxhsg3b7ul1ukmr73o1_500.gif (709KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxhsg3b7ul1ukmr73o1_500.gif
709KB, 500x537px
>>17345062
I don't think I told you anything because you are supposed to learn to trust your own sixth sense, which is a good reason not to ask a psychic/oracle/etc for advice, when intuition is your own domain and you get challenges encouraging you to develop it, most likely

In fact, I bet if you took the time you could tell me a dozen major things in your life that support this, but it's not support or credibility that I want, just to be accurate and help change things

I did feel weird about how you appeasred at just the wrong time more than once
Ehh

It's weird rest because I remember telling you not to trust them but that was just what was in my head I guess, it seemed too simple and I didn't say anything, but I'm glad that you got it on your own (with help from friends)

>>17345037
I'll start with this one in a bit and, idk how many I'll do before I go to bed really..
>>
>>17345132
Go back to your flock and stay there.
Btw, if it drives your ego to criticize my faith then so be it however youre being a fool. Unwashed hippie? Im going to school to become a doctor to help sheep like you. Check yourself, mate
>>
>>17345139
Wow, you sure showed me! Hippie.
>>
File: KRtDL_LockKey.png (140KB, 434x300px) Image search: [Google]
KRtDL_LockKey.png
140KB, 434x300px
>>17345131
For finding your keys?
If they're not on a small low table under some stuff, in the folds of a couch, or on the floor under some socks or under a jacket, I dunno
Actually I have no idea at all, really. Not my bag.
I'm just trying to jog your mind by jogging alongside, ya feel?

Orrrr are you one of those anons and are casting some cryptic spell on me or some shit
If so, whatever IDC

Ok now I'm really going to do tarot readings don't distract me like that, yo.
I mean I get it if you need them like they're car or house keys obviously
Well, good luck
>>
>>17345143
Different poster. 3/10 see me after class.
>>
>>17345143
What? No im not the key guy, hes more up from me
>>
>>17345142
Well, "hippies" in the 60's believed in new age philosophy so thanks?
>>
>>17345146
I noticed your name is Reality
Top kek, youre stuck in your own blissfully ignorant reality
>>
>>17345149
Trust me snowflake, that wasn't a compliment.
>>
>>17345136
I didn't want to be unfair or paranoid because similar stuff happened in the past, i didn't want to say personal things here as people are quickly to judge and throw their own shit on you. And I don't take it to the heart the negativity I find here, I try to keep focused, that's why I was insisting. Perhaps seeking validation to my suspicions, I naturally have trust issues and that includes myself and my inner voice. But I still want to thank you for helping people here find what they cannot see (keys maybe lol)
>>
>>17343193

I hope you are still doing readings Ash or JN. Mine was missed. I thank you for doing them and for helping us out. I've been hit with problem after problem and I'm at a point in my life where I've never been unsure. I could really use a reading when ever your free. thanks again!
>>
>>17345152
Not my reality, just reality. Sorry snowflake.
>>
File: 1455175307488.jpg (90KB, 701x728px) Image search: [Google]
1455175307488.jpg
90KB, 701x728px
>>17345153
>snowflake
My sides are hurting
>>
>>17345143
Hey ash can I please we get a reading? I wanna know if what happened last night will affect me in the long run.
>>
>>17345161
So your perception of reality is everyone else's reality? Youre going nowhere with your shit posting
>>
>>17345170
I'm saying that you specifically are delusional. Seek professional help.
>>
>>17345181
mild delusional behavior is not as self destructive or potentially dangerous as sociopathic narcissism. Take your own advice.
>>
>>17345146
>>17345147
Oh so it is one of those things

You guys sound different, believe completely different shit, have opposite personalities, probably would disagree politically etc. but still you feel the same somehow.I dunno why, I really should have seen that from the text but I was focused on not the text so... Eh, failure is a helpful teacher. I'll work on discrimination people better, and try not to forget the prosaic analysis too

Thanks for the star, m8

You should find your keys soon; maybe you already have and I didn't notice if so well done, but I doubt that

>>17345037
Best of the paths to take to get out of this shitty Wheel of 4chune ::

2 of Wands, The Sun

Shit 20+ hours awake is starting to get to me. My responses will likely get shorter and loopier
This isn't a fork in the road where you have to choose one or another. You just need to move toward boh as much as poss. I'm short on time so how about you look up meanings Fo these two on your own and figure it out. they're in their most common meanings, so what you find on google will be appropriate........

Path I can throw in free of charge for some reason ((frequent scryer points ??)) ::

The Chariot

You can reach some dreams tpyou thought you couldn't. Uh, man I dunno, you are supposed to unearth them yourself. Most likely in dreams that you don't remember, but the emotions move to waking subconscious & make you take actions

Youre not supposed to be able to have this one?For fun, let's say I can + a path in 1 person's destiny for every 18 destiny points, which the gods give me for steering people toward more optimized and interesting paths

Or not, and none of this is real. But if spirituality is real at all...
I hear pascal's wager has a big payout. Just ask that nice Christian above

Oh if you don't believe in that stuff there are other explanations, but hopefully in that case you're smart enough to figure it out

Wow what was I talking about

Sorry like I said I am a bit out of it so I
>>
>>17345191
>Sociopathic narcissism
>reacts with alarming hostility at someone disagreeing with his worldview
>Anyone got a good exterminator's number? I found a rattlesnake in my closet.
>>
>>17345194
>reacts with alarming hostility at someone disagreeing with his worldview

That would be you champ. You're the one who came in to shit on everyone all day unprompted and with hostility. Please go get yourself checked out.
>>
File: kdVofYD.jpg (24KB, 497x298px) Image search: [Google]
kdVofYD.jpg
24KB, 497x298px
>>17345193
Male, gemini
5'11, glasses, dark hair and brown eyes
I'm a quiet guy, like to read and learn things but I know how to be a freak and have fun.

Could I have a love reading? Am I going to be in a relationship soon?
>>
>>17344888
>>17341873
>>
>>17345206
You really overestimate how much I care. Slow work shift in the dead of night.
>>
Hello, I'm in really bad place right now after some recent events, could anyone offer me a reading or some guidance? I'm a 22yo male and a Cancer sign
>>
>>17344888
>>17341851
:)
>>
>>17345213
Dead end job and no purpose in life? Yeah that sounds about right. I'm so sorry about your life man. Maybe if you ceased being intentionally shitty to everyone your life would get better. Just a suggestion.
>>
>>17345193
thanks for the reading
>>
>>17345217
Magic 8-ball says try again.
>Assuming anyone being rude is worse off in life
Bullied in school? Honestly curious, I see that worldview a lot. Wondering what causes it.
>>
File: MekakuAyano.png (324KB, 1050x1450px) Image search: [Google]
MekakuAyano.png
324KB, 1050x1450px
>>17345193
You still doing readings?
Hope so.

>> Ayano Tateyama because I'm a disgusting weebo.
>> short, brunette, younger-looking than real age.
>> girl-next-door, frequents /b/
>> Any hope left with him and I or is this it?
>>
>>17343193
I'm much too tired to do anything that could even be considered in depth, but here's one for you.
You have anger problems. I can't tell you how it affects your love/career/family/etc. life, but it's a kernel beneath your entire persona.

I recommend keeping a journal of emotions, it will help you to identify problems and causes, as long as you're honest with yourself.
>>
>>17345213
Hey, unwashed hippie here. I honestly dont care about you bashing on me, but learn to respect another person's opinion. Some mothers and fathers dont teach their children that trait, but we're all on this planet to learn
Sounds hippie and cliche as fuck but i still love you dude. I just wish someone could help you see what we see
>>
>>17345228
good try.
You seem to be suffering under the delusion that you are making a difference here. That's honestly more pathetic than some of the hopelessly gullible people on this board.

Keep it up if it makes you feel better but it really makes me feel bad for you. You're a tragic character.
>>
>>17345228
But hey, im just being delusional hoping for arrogant people (like myself) to change, right? We are the same in that sense. If i dont agree with someone, ill try and throw my perspective out there but i wont bash on them. Lets just agree to disagree. Your not going to change me and im not going to change you.
Only you can change what you percieve the world as
>>
female, 21, 5"7, red hair

sign: cancer

I am really quiet to people who I dont know or who I feel awkward around. But I become outgoing once I feel safe that other people will accept my weirdness. I am stubborn and very athletic. I love science, but I also love the arts.

My query is directed towards my love life. I really need to hear some predictions/analysis/anything about my love life.
>>
>>17345080
I'm sorry but those under the auspices of the great old one Kek are shadowed from my sight, anon :/
No reading.

>>17345089
Nah, its really that simple. I said a lot of words to get the point to sink in, but you already know the point.
You just need to let your feelings deepen take root in your bleak psyche. If you blame people for stuff, make sure not to blame yourself more than others ad that will weaken your already tenuous footholds on confidence. Argue in your favor against the will to apathy that your sadness and drifting self enables
You need anchors. Ground yourself with regular activities, both studious and requiring exertion
For example chess and horseback riding, or video games and tennis. Whatever is in your style. Don't put passing interests and fun tangents off til another life. That one won't have your style and won't have the same interests
It will be a few months and there will be lots of that horrible hopeless feeling, but you'll deal with it okay. Think about how people are suffering much worse elsewhere, maybe... Whatever gives you Perspective

>>17345126
Eesh, I always feel sorry for those who've chosen to protect this place / follow the will of the planetary oversoul
It's a difficult time for gaia. humanity could ruin everything....

I might read into your son's future, but you should know how to discriminate between potential planetary threats if you wanna be a real guardian and raise one...?

I guess continued

. .
>>
>>17345244
Nah. Arbitrary disrespect is a stronger foundation for friendship than tolerance. Consider the following: you have a bad day and are acting moody. The tolerant sensitive guy takes it personally, while the guy you told to die in a fire doesn't bat an eye. It may sound strange, but this is in fact a normal friendship. Insults don't mean shit.
>>
>>17345255
Any further elaboration on the discrimination of planetary threats? I just want to do good for my fellow entities, whether it be human or non human. Especially my son and wife.
Give it to me str8 m8
>>
>>17345259
>a stronger foundation for friendship
Your entire argument is subjective. You are taking a matter of opinion and beliefs relevant only to you and stating them as definitive fact, while simultaneously expecting everyone else to think as you think. You even get angry when they disagree. This is delusional. Prove me right now by shitposting angrily in response.
>>
>>17345259
Woah. I understand now. Good elaboration by the way
>>
>>17345271
Proven. Your move.
>>
>>17345275
You've shown that youre willing to state opinion as fact, confirmed that you are delusional and a shitposter who is simply angrily attempting to defend his delusions in a bid to justify the waste of time here. You're therefore as bad as anyone you're criticizing on /x/ by supporting your own delusions, and perhaps even worse since you arent even interested in the subject matter.

Your only purpose for being here is to be a disagreeable and delusional asshole.

Prosecution rests, sorry about your life bro, Ill go back to ignoring you.
>>
File: doubt's uncomfortable.jpg (28KB, 779x378px) Image search: [Google]
doubt's uncomfortable.jpg
28KB, 779x378px
Example: be more afraid of GMO Induced mass famine than war, nuclear or otherwise.
That will be contained, due to how they think, but the GMO thing could easily get enough support to be a Georgia guidestones style 'soft' malthusianism. (Obviously its not really, as the suffering is tremendous, but hands are clean besides a few prepared scapegoats

Really the scariest conspiracy theories are the ones that are simple, would work, would increase the power of the wealthy, and have no sig. opposition
last two of those stop nuclear war, last one *mitigates* biosphere destruction

you [Princess of Wands]
Your intuition and 'magic' are as on point as I'd expect from someone with you description and personality.
Add logic. Combine stuff from science and faith, and not 'oh dark energy is magic bluh bluh'

Pic related is a completely failed attempt, but a noble one, from one human, to combine the two

Figure it THE FUCK OUT!
No I'm not being cute or ironic, I am actually pissed off at all you who are idealistic enough but not focused the way that would make the ideals proliferate. The good vibes are pretty much contained to new agers etc and are from same people. It's stale. The ideals are disconnected from reality. I'm no saying the means necessarily justify the ends, but if your ideals are too lofty, you won't act on your frustration

You probably think others need to wake up
Well, maybe they're sleepwalking, but you're just a dream character to them and they won't listen unless you can speak on their levels

Your son will be find
You will try too hard raising him both of you, and tell him how special he is and spoil him EVEN THOUGH IM TELLING YOU THIS!!!

good vibes don't do shit on their own, especially the vague and non topical feel good mystical ones you fucking wallow in

Hahahahahahah, not used to people on your side using negativity huh?

Fucking deal with it.
I actually like that you won't change you ways, actually, that's what made it okay for me to say it
>>
>>17345255

> under the auspices of the great old one Kek are shadowed from my sight, anon :/

What's this supposed to mean? What are you talking about?
>>
Kelan
Virgo

Am I in the middle of a journey? Or a trial? Or am I just deluded?
>>
>>17345286
And yet I'm still here. Looks like winning arguments on the internet is as real as a reptilian.
>>
>>17345290
All of life is a journey, and a trial.
You are not deluded, you're just 19.
>>
>>17345288
Oh whoops totally forgot I was doing a pic related
I guess what could be implied then is that certainty is actually necessary or something and we messed up? Ehh I'm partially asleep

Haha, here's the real picture, not that you'll look it up. Well now you will, but I meant some other people that I don't know

Oh and the idea about your son is he grows up to be a darkness type soul and uses personal magnetism for his gain very well

It's for the best though, and you won't be able to change the paths
>>
>>17345288

female, 21, 5"7, red hair

sign: cancer

I am really quiet to people who I dont know or who I feel awkward around. But I become outgoing once I feel safe that other people will accept my weirdness. I am stubborn and very athletic. I love science, but I also love the arts.

My query is directed towards my love life. I really need to hear some predictions/analysis/anything about my love life.

i will love you forever if you do a reading for me
>>
>>17345292
>Anonymous
....umm... I am just a little confused, about what you said.
2nd thing.
Can you draw a reading>>17345292
for me?
>>
>>17345297

it means that your only 19, and you are still on a big journey
>>
>>17345297
I meant that all 19 year olds are slightly deluded, but that's ok because you're 19. All of life is both a journey and a trial.

Im sure a reader will be willing to read for you, but what Im telling you is that your problem is that you're overthinking it, go enjoy being 19.
>>
>>17345300
>>17345299
Thanks!
>>
>>17345295

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
someone on reddit had read for me but I am unsure how accurate they are and I really need your skills ash!
>>
Come on ash I'm not serving kek
>>
File: 1454888833091.jpg (122KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
1454888833091.jpg
122KB, 992x558px
>>17345288
Understandable, I can completely agree with the whole, "practice what you preach" but honestly, a lot of people that are on "my side" give me a lot of negativity and im ok with that. Not in a pacifist way to where im stepped all over but in the sense where i get frustrated and just go with the flow. My life is irrelevant from yours so why should I get butthurt, right?
Ive never really thought of magic like that. I know theres white and black arcane arts, etc but ive always liked to mix everything into one. Even as a kid, i remember asking my mom if i could believe in more than one thing, but being the hardcore Catholic that she was, she felt as if i were speaking blasphemy. Obviously, didnt stop me.

But yo, im gonna take your reading as the wake up call that everyone has been telling me. FUCKING MEDITATE UNTIL I GET THIS SHIT RIGHT and start to act the way id want my son to act. I dont want him to be a spoiled little shit like I was growing up. Which is where my fear derives. Im afraid of raising a douchy little hipster kid that brags about how his parents are so "rad and chill" lmao but i dont think he'll become that way if i raise him right.

Thanks m8 :v)
Again, creator bless
Im arrogant as fuck but if i put my stubborn ass mind to it, then im sure ill be able to learn
>>
>>17345294
Whoop, i didnt see this. Would I be able.to find a guide or elaboration online?
>asking before googling
I make myself laugh
>>
File: 1454553281268.png (115KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1454553281268.png
115KB, 500x374px
>>17345292
But... If meaning is a quality inherent in things as you truly believe, and certain things posess more meanings than others, it follows that this meaning is applied against an empty canvas, a sort of void, where meaning as we understand it does not exist; thus the underlying structure is chaos with order imposed or percieved in the patterns and laws, though neither chaos or order are real...

I will cite here as my references the following: the chaos lords vs order lords in the DC universe, the warp from warhammer 40k universe, creation myths from the slaying of ymir to whatever the Babylon one was that made the waters of apsu, anti-cosmic and gnostic teachings on reality, the obvious case of entropy and the expansion of the universe, discordianism, the way life started out chaotic and gained more and more form, the way things grow, the de-broglie-brahm theory among a lot of other

Was that two sentences
Idk I think I may be too out of it for good readings damnnnn
>>
>>17345330
Go to sleep ash
>>
>>17345336

no dont go to sleep :( ash I need you :( please read for me. (im the 21, redhead)
>>
Btw, I'll describe myself

Brown hair, 5'11, arrogant, cocky, multifaceted. I love video games and willing to look for love and possibly know about my future in any way possible( I'm pretty bad athing describing myself sorry)
>>
>>17345346
N'ah fuck. You just did it. Sorry.
>>
>>17345255
Makes sense. I've heard the point before like you said, it's just usually said by people who go the opposite direction and turn all the blame on me for not having endless spiral energy/willpower when I'm running on fumes. The "it can always be worse" mindset really isn't much of a help at that point. Turning it around, slowly, but still very tired. At the very least, I know a few months of things still sucking isn't so bad if I meet that ideal girl at the end of it, assuming that's the timeline. I just have quite a bit of work ahead of me and I have to be somewhat smart about it
>>
Clint
Taurus

General please
>>
>>17345330
No offense Ash, you're great for reading for people, but this was nearly incoherent.

Stating that all of life is both a journey and a trial does not implicate that certain things possess more meaning than others, that is a subjective interpretation of events. I also do not feel it implies that meaning is applied against an empty void of meaninglessness. That is a false dichotomy laid atop the truth that: "things occur, we find meaning in them, or we do not"
>>
File: EIglok4Pre_1396405708436.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
EIglok4Pre_1396405708436.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
>>17345166
Yessss it will bro ahahahah you don't even know
Your life is now changing for the better
The much better...
XD

See now I've said that things change. Assuming they read this. Not a self fulfilling thing necessarily, it will just change things. Those were just words but you internalized them in a way before I started to point it out.

Readers, this is the power you play with! If you understand how people think and how words are, you can use words to make them feel a way and act more a certain way and push the odds of something in their favor

You get it?

Obviously someone bad could use this and appear friendly while misleading people, but this appears to not have been the case. At least not much intentional misleading or it would have stood out

source: ive read most of these theads

Uh wow more readings idk

>>17345207
Nah not real soon, but not too long either it looks like. Just stay focused on stuff and happy. And that is for serious relationships anything else is okay for right now. You need to focus more on whatever is important whether its work, study, what have you

>>17345212
Really not the time for that

Just focus on what you should be right now like I told the guy above, and build a more solid self
If you're looking for strength from a relationship, that is not attractive to the level of people you want for a relationship

>>17345216
Princess of Swords for the first and 3 of Wands for the second pretty much confirms my exact thoughts, the first is your logical choice, and its best that you have someone asap
The second is not a good fit for you say least and you should be nice but please about not liking her like that

>>17345223
Welcome

>>17345232
Eh why not give it another try or two
Be a little more confident and at least act more sure of yourself
Advice I seem to give a lot, huh
Why is that
Oh I remember; it's 4chan, okay...

Card is Alchemy
Equivalent exchange since yure a wëbobo
You gotta put in action to get results
>>
>>17345436
Thank you, Ash. I've been studying quite a lot lately,gonna keep myself focused on that.

Thank you, again.
>>
>>17345436

>>Equivalent exchange
kek.
Thanks, dude. Appreciated.
>>
File: YKGGhtw.gif (264KB, 449x269px) Image search: [Google]
YKGGhtw.gif
264KB, 449x269px
>>17345313
9 of Swords, 7 of Cups, the Hanged Man

Dark and moody type, loner maybe. You'll have to approach them as they are even more withdrawn than you. Would be pretty intense and meaningful relationship for both of you, but especially you. Very interesting. I hope it develops as planned...

>>17345314
I didn't say that. The feelfrog is a symbol man its like an intergalactic war OK? Shh.

>>17345319
Their negativity is weak because they are ashamed of the darkness of their shadow. It disgusts me.
Passive aggressiveness is loathesome

Anyway, yes syncretism is key especially for you look into perennialism, sacred trigonometry, the cult of the green cloak in turkey in the 1400s, the movie 'π' and uhh, don't mix in the darkness until you like the feel of the dark energy

Basically it'll make you sick if you aren't used to it which you aren't
I honestly can't see you pursuing any paths of much darkness, although you're free to prove me wrong

And I'm sure you will raise him well. It's your duty after all. Make sure he is both smart and cunning

>>17345322
Djdjdjdj

>>17345350
Where you think spiral energy comes from its not you is emotions, it's the cosmos

>>17345457
>>17345469
Welcome

>>17345357
Oh yeah wrng context meant to link to

Well shit I can't find the post but it was probably real and not yours there was a picture. Oh well

I'm done goodnight all
>>
Female, Gemini
How do I overcome my current issues? Will I ever be happy and stay happy for more than a goddamn day?
>>
>>17345495
1-eh that's really up to you. I'm sure you'll make it though
i believe in ya!
2- yes itll be okay neesan hush
3- i was just falling asleep dont wake me unless there is a burglar or you had a bad nightmare ok big bro needs his sleep
>>
>>17345513
Thank you but that's not really insightful. Good night in any case.
>>
>>17345436
Thanks for the reading! Changing for the better huh...I hope you're right.
>>
>>17345513
Hey ash, still here
>>17341775
>>
Gonna try something a little different. A clairsentient type reading for one, maybe two people. I need some information about you and a query
>>
>>17345569
Female, currently depressed and I feel like it will keep going downhill from now. Am I addicted? What should I do from now on and how will things work for me and him?
>>
>>17345569
hey, do you need basic info or someting more?
>>
>>17344742
Thank you so much for your reading. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17345569
Male 20 Gemini
Will I ever stop feeling so depressed?
>>
Back around for an hour or so. Hope everyone is having lovely days/nights
>name
>location
>description
>defining features
>>
NEW THREAD
>>17345639
>>
>>17345633
Nikol
Eastern Europe
Tall and thin, pale skin, long brown hair
Long thin fingers
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17345644
Query?
>>
>>17345649
Will I find what I want in life? Will my significant other do well and make me proud?
>>
>>17345654
Gotcha. Check other thread for reading.
>>
>>17345579
Well I definitely feel your hurt on this one. I know you have been holding on and I will ask that you continue to. As of now, I don't sense any sign of addiction but I do sense some form of pending eradication and you must do whatever you can to prevent it from happening. Which means take precaution and if you're doing something unhealthy to yourself, stop before a huge downfall comes.
As for a "him" I see 3 men. The first man turns away from you when your disputes become too much. The man in the middle shows love and support through all your flaws. The third man is enraged, you want to stay away from this man.
These are all masculine figures I didn't quite figure out. Whether they're attributions of the same man, three different men in your life, or something else I'm not sure maybe you know. But you want to get yourself to the one in the middle and by doing that and having a healthy relationship you need to learn to LOVE yourself before anyone else. And ask yourself if you really do because I feel deterioration of self worth which is common when feeling depressed.
You will have a bumpy ride before things get completely better but what you need to do is make sure you feel heard. You need to express your feelings through some outlet; writing, music, and get involved with a group that you can express these common interests with and try to even find a support group if you can. Even if you're not a creative person, expressionism is an art form that I believe will help you feel heard if talking to family, friends, even therapist isn't enough.
Your life sometimes needs to get worse before it gets better.
>>
>>17345696
The man on the left is my ex. A good person but he's most likely tired of my shit. The man in the middle doesn't exist, I can't be with him. Could you tell me more about the third man?

>You will have a bumpy ride before things get completely better
How long do you think the ride will be?

Thanks by the way.
>>
In case anyone is feeling like making a reading
How much longer do i have to wait to find someone to love(a partner)?
Thanks in advance
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.