[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eye of Horus in a bisected brain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: eyeofhorus.jpg (65KB, 606x565px) Image search: [Google]
eyeofhorus.jpg
65KB, 606x565px
Profound or Apophenia /x/? Seeing as how mummification involved removing the brains through the nostrils with hooked implements, I'm leaning, well, accepting that this is Apophenia. Have your say, fags.
>>
>>17337785
Definitely apophenia. The comparisons aren't even structurally similar, just visually.
>>
It's obviously from brain dissection. I don't understand what exactly you're implying.

Let me google Apophenia...ok that's silly, this is obviously something. A lot of the real knowledge of the world and how it works was lost during the burning of Alexandria and the gall of his dynasty. This whole thing was probably well explained very well at one point in time but it's been forgotten.
>>
>>17337803
Fall*
>>17337795
Cool skepticism nice
>>17337785
>fags
Rude
>>
>>17337803

>confirmed for having never seen a real brain

They don't look like the models, broheim. Even the 'preserved' brains just look like blobs of meat.
>>
>>17337817
What chu talkin about me and the boys look at brains all the damn time my bromosexual, I bet me and my gang just gang out and look at actual brains more then you and your posse ever will.
>>
>>17337803
Idiot. Alexander was long dead after the Library of Alexandria was burned by idiots like you. It was under Ptolemaic rule when dipshits thought it was better to be stupid..
>>
>>17337834
Easy killer I know that I didn't mean to word them together I know about that - the ptolmic dynasty was his dynasty in part. Ptolemy worked for the damn dude. Dip shit.

God y'all are some babies.

It was during an age of knowledge sparked by Alexander that slowly came to an end after he died and all his seeds of knowledge wilted so to speak, one of which would have not come about if it weren't for him was Ptolemy, as well as his library.

I did not burn it. I'm trying to remember it and help preserve it's memory. You're welcome ya ass hole. I'm out y'all are losers.
>>
>>17337834
Long dead *before* the library was burned. Pardon my tense-ness
>>
>>17337785
I like it! Cool! Good stuff!
>>
>>17337827
Epic post, bro!
>>
>>17337785
Synchronicity
>>
>>17338040
Basic chance. In much the same way a cave man doodling a spiral on a cave wall 30,000 years ago didn't make him or her the discoverer of orbital ballistics.
>>
>>17337785
No.
Brain was considered fairly useless, so modeling an important symbol after it would be silly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.