[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought the deep web would be loads of links, there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: images-52.jpg (27KB, 355x414px) Image search: [Google]
images-52.jpg
27KB, 355x414px
I thought the deep web would be loads of links, there's not much at all, and seem to be boring useless websites
>>
>>17336598
What did you expect?
>>
>>17336598
There is a fuck ton of shit on the deep web but 99% of it is innocuous
>>
>>17336615
Deep spooky political things and strange groups
>>
>>17336598
Keep looking, they are somewhere in there but under a shittonne of garbage.
>>
>>17336623
Public links to Deep spooky political things and strange groups?

Is that what you were expecting?
>>
File: images-40.jpg (18KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images-40.jpg
18KB, 443x332px
>>17336620
Where do I find a fuck ton shit?

>>17336615
>>17336623
I also expected lots of links DUH
>>
>>17336633
Ehem >>17336634
>>
>>17336598
You didn't dig deep enough. You gotta dig deep to creep retard
>>
>>17336657
Where do I start? With their shit links? Or google searching?
>>
>>17336667
Deepweb forums.
There ought to be a few in the hidden wiki
if that's still a thing
>>
>>17336598
I'm in the same boat, I wish there was a better hidden wiki with links to crazier shit. Maybe there is, but so many people make shit up its not easy to figure out.
>>
>>17336598
Yeah, welcome to the club pal.
>>
THE LINKS DONT EVEN WORK
>>
>>17336727
>problem loading page

Every time
>>
>>17336731
It's totally your prerogative to remove broken links, it's a wiki...

Maybe i f you create or edit content someone will wanna talk to you or send you a link to their server.
>>
>>17336598
the deep web is just some government run bull shit to lure people out in the open. to much web traffic on the normal internet unless you watch a specific site

but if all the sites people can access are run by the government its easy. they had some actual traffic before the flood of noobs that heard about the deep web on some tv show

but between the people they have caught doing shit and the people who think it was just a fad its died out

thats why a lot of links dont work and red rooms arent that common now days
>>
>>17336788
>in it for the torture
>am disappoint
Help /x/, prease?
>>
>where are the links to secret spoopy sites
>secret

The only way you're going to get anywhere on tor is..
1, join an IRC, non-gay forum,
2, hang around for a few years and gain peoples trust, make friends
3, show that you're interested in spoopy shit, but don't go full-on mulder
4, once you learn some secret site locations, NEVER tell anybody, because then they're no longer secret
5, profit
6, wish you hadn't
>>
>>17336788
shill
>>
>>17336623
All you're going to find is cp and gore and boring shit.
>>
>>17336629
That's what they said about /x/.
>>
>>17337428
This. And drugs and hitmen.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.