[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witchcraft?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: doge.jpg (11KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
11KB, 500x375px
So tomorrow my english class is getting a visit from a woman who has seen some scary shit. She was the basis of some short story called brujeria in south texas (sorry I can't post a link to the story since I can't seem to find it online ,and I neglected to read it myself) This woman apparently had to deal with actual witchcraft and satanism. She's coming to class to answer questions about her paranormal experience (she hasn't talked about since it happend so it's the first time she doea this) and I like to know any questions you guys may have for me to ask her. I'll keep trying to find a way to post the story if you guys are interested.
>>
>>17336186
Tell her how you talk to people who astral project and that they cast away demon like they were Mexicans getting stumped by Trump
>>
>>17336186
Ask her if Jews are demons
>>
File: 1334625069477.gif (264KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1334625069477.gif
264KB, 250x250px
>>17336211
>>17336217
First 2 replies and I already regret making this thread
>>
Ask her if it's a demon which makes your peepee hard.
>>
Ask her if Hitler was an exorcist.
>>
>Texas
>Satanism and witches

That can apply to everything not plastered in Jesus down there
>>
where in south tx?
>>
File: 1454487618130.png (280KB, 403x504px) Image search: [Google]
1454487618130.png
280KB, 403x504px
>>17336624
>be Texan
>everyone thinks its all super religious and ignorant
>haven't been to church in decades
>don't know anyone who has been tn decades
>Most people really just don't care and if they don't have to deal with it they don't care what you believe
>mfw I live in a spiritual paradice
>>
>>17336186
Have you read the book yourself? I would start there if you're interested in asking any specific questions.

I doubt this would be very nice, but "what's the scariest thing that you experienced" is an obvious question to ask.

You could also pull her aside after the presentation, show her /x/ and the greentext format, and ask if she'd be willing to make some content for this board that isn't shit.
>>
She's actually a Witch that goes from school to school looking for a certain kind of kid. The Witch finds them by smell. The kids usually disappear a few weeks later so no suspicion is raised. You have been warned so Beware..
>>
>>17339290
Who is she?
>>
>>17336186
Tell us more anon. What did she talk about?
>>
>>17336186
>brujeria
Isnt that just a play on the Spanish word for witch?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.