[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you were genuinely scared?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 37

File: Rattles happily.jpg (17KB, 242x232px) Image search: [Google]
Rattles happily.jpg
17KB, 242x232px
When was the last time you were genuinely scared?
>>
In my dreams last night. I was in a haunted house and I was trapped in bed and so pulled the sheets over my head but the blanket kept shrinking.
>>
>>17335684
Just today because I took some salvia divinorum and the virgin mary appeared like she always does and she asked me if I'm done...

Hearing those words, "are you done". It really lights a candle under your ass for life.
>>
File: 123431243124.png (168KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
123431243124.png
168KB, 300x300px
>>17335684
When I realized I didn't want the handgun I paid over $700 for and wasn't sure if the store would give me a refund since they already initiated a transfer (I live in Canada), couldn't sleep all night.

Thankfully I managed to cancel it the next day so it all worked out.
>>
>>17335684
When I was being psychologically fucked with in the hospital. I legitimately thought they were going to kill me
>>
I took a tab of lsd for the first time in my life with my brother at my grandmas in Paris. 2 hours after dropping the attacks happened, I could literally touch the fear in the air.
>>
>>17335715
holy shit anon, why were you there?
>>
late for work.
>>
File: booberry[1].jpg (59KB, 377x550px) Image search: [Google]
booberry[1].jpg
59KB, 377x550px
>>17335684
How do you get a ghost to stop looking at you? Like, ways to make it fuck off?
>>
>>17335739
maybe you should try to talk to it.
>>
>>17335739
This is /x/ if you haven't heard of the "Drop your pants and masturbate furiously to make the ghost go away" story, you haven't been here long enough.
>>
>>17335739
Bible, Charms, Talking to it.

There are many ways you can communicate to the ghost that you don't like its presence,
>>
>>17335722
I was homeless and I checked in for mental health reasons. There's nothing you can do once you're in there, you're at their mercy. Some shady stuff was going on, and since you're a "mental patient" no one will believe you. I've met people who were waterboarded in a mental hospital. I'm not making this up

It wasn't that bad for me, and I can't tell you what truly happened because I kind of shut down from all the weirdness going on. I honestly believe some satanic shit was afoot tho

And the genius is that no one will ever believe me
>>
>>17335739
Draw a salt circle around your house and can't the ancient words
>FUCKING GHOSTIES! GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING DEADFAGS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: cool story bro.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cool story bro.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>17335701
I ask my boyfriend if he's almost done all of the time. I wonder if he gets that feeling.
>>
>>17335748
Get in your car and drive. The ghost will manifest in the passengers seat and possess your car. Talk to your car. It will answer psychically. You may them proceed to have a conversation with a ghost. For starters.
>>
>>17335750
Shit like that goes on all the time, fucking mental health in the modern era is worse than the shit that went on in the middle ages.
>>
>>17335747
Thank you, bob

Ah,, I know what juice is...
>>
>>17335747
Yeah I've heard of that, but my girlfriend just doesn't believe it.
>>
Has anyone heard voices in your head that were not yours?

I swear early this morning a voice in my head said "Oklahoma" randomly in a womans voice
>>
>>17335777
After bad dreams people will scream numbers at me whenever I look at something
>>
>>17335777
lucky trips. enjoy your future hot Asian wife

I heard a guy clearing his throat behind me while I was in bed once AND DON'T FUCKING CALL ME A FAGGOT
>>
>>17335786
Do these numbers relate to anything or are they just as random as hearing Oklahoma in my head?
>>
>>17335720
damn anon, I wish you the best
>>
>>17335791
I feel as if they do but its too terrifying and loud to figure it out while I hear them, maybe I'll figure them out or write them down and start a thread
>>
>>17335684
When my ex gf had a delayed period
>>
Walked outside to bring the empty trash cans in and had a bit of a spook because my neighbor's 100lb pit mix was outside of his fence. Hopped in my car and honked my horn until it was gone lmao
>>
Thing is, my 16 year old aussie who weighs probably 30lb scares the shit out of the pit bull, but when I approach it isn't afraid at all.
>>
>>17335684
Of something that isn't mundane real world stuff like bills and money? I can't really recall. Some nights here alone can get spooky but that's about it.
>>
Did salvia for the first time last night alone in my barn, it was 40x and I used a bong. Bretty scary
>>
File: 2legit2quit.jpg (12KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
2legit2quit.jpg
12KB, 200x233px
>>17335751
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>17336049
I truely think I was dragged into another universe, I remember tripping in my mind but when I watched the video I took I was looking around and examining shit. Could I have like temporarily switched bodies with something else?
>>
I was scared to death by our government in that the money for my diploma would haunt me forever.
>>
>>17335684
All my life I've never really been scared, never felt anything.
More recently when I was being threatened to be sued and received a couple calls from lawyers, that's when it hit me. Couldn't eat or sleep and I dreaded everyday I woke up and remembered. It even affected me unconsciously in nightmares. Everyday I was stressed to the absolute limit until I felt like a heavy pressure all over my body, all day. I was in a permanent panic from morning till night, I tried to hide it.
I never believed in hair loss due to stress until one day I was lightly combing the front of my hair and clots of ten or so hairs would come out every comb through. My hair line receded back two inches. (Every person in my family on both side have thick hair)
I was genuinely petrified, didn't know what to do.
More recently it was settled, never went past a whole bunch of calls. The pressure left, but my hair line didn't come back. It stopped coming out a week or so later.
I wouldn't even wish this on the person threatening to sue me.
>>
>>17336146
This is how I am. No suing but still legal stuff. Life things terrify me more than any supernatural event. Even now I get worried and anxious when I see I have a voicemail.
>>
>>17335765
[citation needed]
>>
>>17335684
When i was like 12
>>
last time i saw my bank account
>>
>>17336195
> Even now I get worried and anxious when I see I have a voicemail.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.
>>
>>17335684
The other day when shit got real in the repirou clone thread.
>>
File: Xev0eOc.png (199KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
Xev0eOc.png
199KB, 400x301px
>>17336652
YEAHHH SCARED OF ALL THOSE DIGITS MY DUDE
>>
hasn't happened in a while
>>
>>17335684
I was having a panic attack. My mind felt like it was on fire, racing thoughts, fear, shaking. I thought I was going to die. But I lived.
>>
>>17335684
i went down the graveyard and got spoop from a snek, i thought but it was just a branch.
>>
>>17335684
Last April. I was in Cuba with some friends. Overall everything was fine but we went to get some cheap untaxed cigars and the guy lead us to an apartment. It all played out relatively chill on the surface but I immediately knew they were ready to hurt us if they felt like it.

I talked us out of there and downplayed it to everyone. We even checked a few other sellers and all that was fine, even the crooked cop locking us in a hotel room while he got the goods. But that first one was very close to going very bad and I'm just glad nobody with me realized it.
>>
File: JRysOog.png (61KB, 550x928px) Image search: [Google]
JRysOog.png
61KB, 550x928px
>>17335704
Fucking Canadians. Too cute to hate.
>>
>>17335765
Its not
>>
>>17335684
Every fucking day. My life kinda sucks and is not going the way I want it to.
>>
>>17335684
>2006
>be 16
>play Oblivion
>tutorial dungeon
>reach the goblin wizard's cave
>sneak closer to the opening with bow in hand
>try to spot the other goblins that may lurk in the dark
>indicator shows i'm perfectly hidden
>out of fucking nowhere a shrieking goblin jumps into my face
>dropped everything almost fell from chair
>>
>>17335808
Pls do, this sounds interesting
>>
>>17336195
Same here
>>
>>17336239
Fuck off
>>
>>17337111
>all that shit over some cigars
Why did you want cigars so badly?
>>
File: 1422348878529.jpg (22KB, 213x200px) Image search: [Google]
1422348878529.jpg
22KB, 213x200px
>>17335787

>AND DON'T FUCKING CALL ME A FAGGOT
>>
yesterday, when my toddler got into a drawer and pulled out a carpentry knife. Good thing the blade was retracted, but it still gave me a spoop
>>
last time i was genuinely scared? i will be honest it is nothing paranormal, but last time i tripped on DXM i switched it up a bit and popped the robo gels opposed to the syrup. long story short tripped harder than shit for 5 hours and thought i was gonna die. i might add i ate them on an empty stomach
>>
>>17335684
>>>[s4s]4148557
>>
>>17337299
>playing oblivion
>randomly find the unicorn in the woods
>kill everything
>hear a strange noise
>turn around
>troll is walking the dinosaur
>>
>like a week ago
>trying to sleep
>hear noises from other side of room
>probably just the mouse again
>starts getting really loud
>what the hell is it doing over there
>turn to look
>see some cat on my coffee table like a foot from my face
>i dont own a cat
>scream
>eyes adjust
>its a cup of water
>feel like an idiot
>>
>>17335750
Man, you aren't making me feel comfortable at all. I am a couple hours away from admitting myself to a psych ward to be detoxed from H.
There is already one guy who works there that I know hates me, so what you said has me creeped out.
>>
>Be me
>Yesterday me and my girlfriend were supposed to hang out
>She stopped texting me right as she left work.
>Got worried she slipped and hurt herself again, go to her house.
>Her doors look like they haven't been opened since this morning due to fresh snow piled up the door way.
>No prints.
>Fear is crossing from paranoia realm to reality
>Gut says something is off
>Texts me hours later
>Tells me she was sleeping
>She likes other guys photos on social media that day.
It's like a fear that keeps evolving and changing.
Sucks that this is the first time I've actually not been a completely apathetic dick and she actually started having an affect on me.
Welp back to being a selfish asshole, fuck you too world.
>>
>>17335684
At work.
Disabled wife at home.
Get a call from a nearby hospital.
Wrong number.
>>
File: 1454927571890.jpg (9KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
1454927571890.jpg
9KB, 201x200px
>>17335777
It was ugly homo not oklahoma, you silly you.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (126KB, 986x591px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
126KB, 986x591px
About 2 minutes ago when anon made a thread saying we're all gonna die from some new super flu.

>mfw I have the flu
>>
When my poo broke in two and was red in the middle.
>>
>>17335704
how'd you manage to get a handgun in canada?
>>
A few weeks ago I was kicked in the stomach by a kid, the next day my balls were 3 times their usual size, throbbing and black. Actually literally black. The left one looked like it had taken a Rodney King style police-beating, died, and then returned as a fucking zombie. They were about the size of a tennis-ball, filled with blood. I couldn't walk for 3 weeks and thought I was going to lose them. The pain was awful. Luckily I hadn't ruptured the veins and shit, and after a month they returned to normal.

My belt-buckle was the cause. The metal had dug into my pelvis just to the left of muh dick and had almost severed my fucking ball when the little cunt kicked me. It didn't hurt at the time, but fuck me did it hurt later.

Protip: If you wear a belt, be wary of the buckle. Also, if you wear them low around your hips like me, the faggot, then watch out for little kung-fu cunts kicking you in the stomach.

TL;DR I almost lost my balls. The left one may be a zombie.
>>
>>17337881
I'm sorry dude. I've been admitted many times (over 10) to psychiatric centers and that was the only time some shady shit happened.

My situation also had some weird variables to it. Throughout my life I've accidentally pissed some people off that could have some influence. Nothing too serious to where they killed me or tortured me, but maybe just to scare the shit out of me. Idk for sure if this is why it happened but it seems pretty likely, there were some weird coincidences.

You will almost certainly be fine if you go, all I'd say is don't put blind trust in people
>>
>>17338074
>>17337881
One thing I forgot to add, if you check yourself into a place for drug treatment I'm almost positive you can leave whenever you want

I was committed because I said I was suicidal, so I couldn't leave even if I wanted to
>>
>>17335684

When I found out my mother had cancer.
>>
Yesterday when my heart started doing serious flip flops. A couple of episodes, I was scared af. Turns out I had drunk a shitload of caffeine without realizing how much was in the drink I'd had.
>>
I was in my new used car in the dmv parking lot and it wouldn't start. I just finished paying the fees to put it under my name too. It did start eventually.
>>
>>17338049
How do you know you still have sperm?
>>
>>17335994
If you aren't scared a pit will add you to its list of those it'd die for permanently, get to know that dog you puss, go outside right now, its a pouch
>>
>>17336001
That's simply because your dog isn't scared
>>
I don't get scared. I'm just brave I guess.
>>
>>17335739
take off your top and get killed by greg kinnear
>>
>>17338049

I'm spooped trying to think why this anon would have his belt buckle hanging around his hips
>>
After I read that trinity3 thing just last night
>>
>>17339275
What's that?
>>
File: oh noes.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
oh noes.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
i heard them say "mot is kill"
>>
>>17339201
>>17339201
>>17339201
You simply don't have enough responsibilities.
>>
Fucker wouldn't stop whispering to me the other week.
>>
>>17339553
Maybe so. At least nothing I fret about.
>>
>>17335751
Holy fuck
Top keek
>>
>>17335777
the only time something like that happened to me I was having a sleep paralysis, not my first one, so I knew the drill: not being able to move, the feel of something lurking about, etc. As I was trying to will my brain to actually sleep I heard a gollum type voice saying "I'm gonna kill ya". Too spooped to sleep after that
>>
Two man camping in Algonquin park Ontario, lying in a thin canvas tent in the pitch black listening to a bear or moose or something crashing around in the woods next to the campsite. I basically spent the night half asleep spooning a 7" survival knife like it would have been useful at all

The next day there was no evidence of anything anywhere, I was fully expecting the bear hang to be torn down
>>
>>17335777
After going out with friend I used to hear they voices in when I got in bed saying thing that the hadn't said before, but the voices were pretty low and everybody where talking at the same time, sometimes even saying more than 1 thing at a time
>>
>>17335684
When I realized your mom was pregnant.
>>
>>17338002
There's two kinds of gun licenses here in Canada, PAL's and RPAL's.

PAL's allow you to buy any sort of non-restricted rifle, just go into the store, buy a gun, walk out with the gun. You can use those guns at a range or in woodland.

RPAL's allow you to buy both non-restricted rifles as well as restricted guns (handguns, short barreled semi-automatic rifles (manual actions can have any barrel length and still be non-restricted, semi-autos need to have 18.6" barrels or longer to be non-restricted), and AR-15's). Once you buy a gun the gunstore initiates a transfer which registers the gun under your name, once the process is complete and it's registered you can go into the gunstore to pick it up, restricted guns can only be used at the range. You used to need an ATT (authorization to transport) to move them anywhere but under a new bill introduced by the cons the ATT was absorbed into the RPAL.
>>
>>17335720
That's insane
>>
i have a spoopy ghost throwing balls in my house
>>
File: 1453432224938.gif (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453432224938.gif
206KB, 500x500px
>>17336070
>>
Well this one time I was anally masturbating using my fingers and stretching that shit out pretty good, eventually managed to slip three fingers and a thumb into there.

Then this idea crossed my eye, basically an egg laying fantasy. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a chicken egg out of the fridge, lubed that shit up with vaseline, and began slowly working myself on it. Eventually I managed to get the widest part past the ring.

That's when shit went south, I figured the egg would just stay right there at the edge, but apparently my body had other idea's because the egg got sucked a good inch or two into me and I couldn't easily push it out. I began to panic, realizing I needed to get that thing out while my anus was still loose. I tried reaching in there to pull it out, tried pushing, in an act of desperation even tried breaking it (in hindsight I'm grateful I didn't manage to achieve this). In the end I just shoveled fistfuls of vaseline into my ass and pushed as hard as I could until it finally slipped out with like a pound of vaseline.

Didn't finish the masturbation, but I was relieved I didn't have to go to the hospital. It was a scary day man.
>>
>>17335777
When I was right on the verge of falling asleep, I heard a voice that was sort of raspy and frightening say "you-have-wandered-past-the-balancing-point"

I immediately woke up.
>>
>>17339809
jesus what the fuck
>>
weird pains and abnormalities in my body got me pretty scared until I managed my anxiety. I don't think I've been scared by a story/paranormal stuff since six years ago.
>>
File: mhmm.jpg (11KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
mhmm.jpg
11KB, 284x284px
>>17339809
wtf........the worse part is that I actually see myself getting in a situation like that
>>
>>17335777
>>17339664
This has happened to me way often. Usually it happens before I fall asleep and the voices are my classmates' voices. I figured that because I spend the most time with them.
What I hear feels like I'm hearing it from far away, like I'm in a room and they're in the waaay corner talking to themselves. Sometimes it's gibberish, sometimes I manage to make out random sentences like "haha that's nice" or "have you heard of that?", pretty basic convo stuff, but I can tell apart/ recognize the voices. Sometimes I hear my name too. I can't interact/talk back at them, directing my thoughts at them has no effect either. I just end up falling asleep. None of the conversation has been harmful (or has predicted nice things) to me in any way although I do find it weird.
Dunno why this happens. I assumed it was because I was really tired and stressed out.
>>
>>17340184
that's pretty normal when you're at the verge of falling asleep
>>
File: IMG_20151110_091500168_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151110_091500168_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
This bish begged me for a hit of acid with only $2 to give. I gave her one and she freaked out and ran to mommy. Her mom called me threatening to have me arrested/killed. She was cray. It blew over though.
>>
The last time I was scared was when I was playing Undertale. It was the Genocide route, and I decided not to erase my world.

What happened next made me push away my laptop in horror, saying "nope" over and over. Never in my life up to that point had I seen a window behave that way... I legitimately thought my laptop got possessed or something.
>>
I moved my thrasher skateboarding banner that has a pentagram with a goat inside in my room again to cover my turntable from collecting dust and that night I had a weird as fuck dream only part I remember is all of a sudden I was looking at a child and he kept repeating " satan , satan , satan , satan " and was staring at him talking back saying " fuck off" and each time I said "fuck off" he would yell " satan" louder over the top of me getting my full attention I yelled back as i was waking up " SATAN IS A FAGGOT" woke up and my room was pitch black silence but I knew I just yelled it out it was weird as fuck
>>
>>17337848
BUT WHO WAS NOISE
>>
>>17339219
Look Leland! Vapour trails! Leland just looooves his vapour traaails...
>>
File: 1444659400654.png (100KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
1444659400654.png
100KB, 281x211px
>>17339809
>shit went south
>into your south mouth
>>
>>17335684
Iraq. You can guess why.
>>
Played Undertale and got to the True Lab.
>>
>>17335684
Every time I shut the lights off and walk up the stairs. I have to control myself not to run. I look behind me expecting to see greys. And when I'm looking behind me I'm thinking about the ones that might walk onto the landing and be in front of me. I can't look in enough directions at once.

I hate having to pee during the night also. It means repeating the whole thing to get back upstairs.

So the last time I was genuinely scared was last night, and I have this every night.

Glad I can post this anonymously so I don't get made fun of by the media. Go ahead and rip on me /x/ :3
>>
File: 5448206_orig.jpg (14KB, 575x339px) Image search: [Google]
5448206_orig.jpg
14KB, 575x339px
my friend saw hat man during a ouija board experience even though she had never heard of him, but it scared me shitless because i didnt realize who hat man was till 3 years later, now I am reliving the fear
>>
>>17340272
Are you saying the True Lab spooped you... or are you just stating that you get to the True Lab?
>>
When gf missed period
>>
When Hillary won super delegates
>>
File: aylmaotraps.jpg (15KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
aylmaotraps.jpg
15KB, 324x291px
>>17339809

my sides have been ejected past the solar system.
>>
>>17340284
The former. That would be silly if I was just randomly posting my Undertale progress in an /x/ thread. But since we're on the subject, I've done all three major endings. The Genocide ending frightened me too.
>>
>>17336699
triple dubs check em
>>
a few hours ago
I was walking home from the gas station went up there to buy some smokes and a drink
walking back home two people male and female walking past me with hoods up and faces covered
both gave direct eye contact and kept looking at me when we walked our different ways till we couldnt see eachother

Shit was mad sketchyyyy
>>
Every day... Anxiety kills.
Today I got a dirty look from a dude who I walked by and I was scared for my life.
>>
File: 1452731514142.jpg (275KB, 620x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452731514142.jpg
275KB, 620x1000px
I got lost for a short time in downtown Birmingham, AL after midnight after a concert while on 6 hits of potent LSD. When I finally got to my car, a random bum tried to hitch hike, I noped the fuck out of there as fast as my faced ass would allow me to. Damn I need to get my hands on that stuff again
>>
>>17335684
when i found out dogmen were a thing. I had a few traumatic dreams as a kid that made me scared of werewolves and shit like that, so coming to find out they're real was pretty spewky.
>>
>>17336047
Anon, why?
>>
>>17337205
To be fair, Canadians have started to shitpost even harder than ausbongs over the last year
>>
File: 1441743226739.gif (358KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1441743226739.gif
358KB, 300x169px
>>17337928
>disabled wife
OC cripple porn when
>>
>>17337421
Lol. Gooooooooood fer ya on yer carperntree and chile haben billities......Yuuuuuuuu must be prowwwww wif all yer goo fortoon!!!!! Faggot.
>>
File: Undershits.gif (719KB, 245x199px) Image search: [Google]
Undershits.gif
719KB, 245x199px
>>17340209
>>17340272
>>17340284
>>17340363
Last time I got legitimately scared, was when I realized Undershits would never stop shilling their stupid fucking game all over 4chan
>>
File: 1441062071537.png (3MB, 1257x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1441062071537.png
3MB, 1257x1600px
>>17340823
Did you take your medication today, anon?
>>
a few hours ago when i was about to lose my investment. minutes later i did lose it.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
> be me, Aus fag
> wake up 2 in the morning to shed door opening or closing
> instantly wide awake heart pounding as I'm one of the few firearm owners here in aus, and thats where my rifles are
> all of a sudden explosions going off
> sounds like a fireworks factory going off
> so many thoughts going on in my head, has someone somehow detonated my ammo while breaking into safe etc.
> fiance calls police
> I'm not waiting around for someone to steal my guns, I'll probably end up in more trouble
> grab a piece of 2x4 from the renos we are doing
> bolt downstairs and open back door
> bright orange light blinds me, and the heat knocks me back
> my shed is on fire
> see someone legging it down the driveway
> no fire extenguisher and lots of chemicals on fire, so just use the hose to contain the fire to just the shed
> fire brigade rock up just as the fire is dying down, they put it out.
> spend a few hours talking to the cops when a fireman comes up to us
> lets us know everything is fucked from the fire except one thing
> only thing left is a steel beam to be used in our renovations
> mfw my shed contained barrels of jet fuel
>>
I moved to a small desert town recently and was unfamiliar with the area. I go out for my nightly run and check out the scenery, it's crazy dark and I can barely see the road. I turn a corner to start heading back home and nearly shit myself as I see a 4 legged creature the size of a giant horse in this corner houses yard. Closer inspection reveals it's a giant metal frame donkey.
>>
>>17337881
I've been in and out of mental hospitals in Australia since I was a wee lad. I can confirm that the staff intentionally rile up the patients for their own amusement; they even used certain patients' episodes to bet on.
>>
>>17340923

Not true. Your selfish perception as a patient makes you believe that.
>>
>>17338074
No offense, dude, but your messages read as someone with paranoid schizophrenia. Is that your diagnosis?
>>
>>17335747
post screengrab plz
>tfw you've never been haunted by spoops despite living on old indian land because from dusk to dawn you're on /d/
>>
Every time I read a post where someone's paranoid their partner is cheating, I just can't imagine not trusting someone who is meant to have my back. Like are you guys just dating shit women? Because if I got a whiff of this shit, I'd put a stop to it. I want you to know that I'm not just some internet neckbeard. I'm a father, and I've been in a committed relationship for years. Trust me when I say you can do better than shit-tier wishy-washy girls.
>>
>>17340927
No, I was one of few patients who weren't schizophrenic/completely nuts. They were quite open with what they found funny, even encouraging me to bet cigarettes.
>>
When I smoked too much weed and had the worst panic attack ever, also mixed with an intense numb feeling all over my body.
I literally got up and ran out of my friends house and ran all the way to my house.
The numbness was so intense. I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone.
>>
>>17340961
It isn't. And I understand that, I would've thought the same thing if someone else tried telling me this if I didn't experience it for myself.

I will admit that it probably wasn't as bad as I thought, my anxiety just became worse after the first couple instances of shady stuff.

One of the things that happened that I am 100 percent sure of though, is that I was injected with a small amount of rubbing alcohol, the nurse admitted this to me openly. It was kind of painful but not too bad. It made me super sensitive to light

I honestly don't care if people believe me, it was just a huge relief to get out of there
>>
>>17341036
Please tell the story from start to finish. You're acting sheepish as fuck. You're the sort of guy that just loves to leave people hanging, huh, but it's actually just annoying. Spill the fucking beans, man.
>>
>>17340883
so it's true then
>>
>>17341049
I don't really want to, sorry dude. Even if I told you as much as I remember it would still be very vague and even the parts that I remember clearly would probably be dismissed as paranoid schizophrenia or make me look like an idiot. There are "logical" explanations for some of the stuff I experienced but too many strange things happened for it to be a coincidence

To be honest I don't really like thinking about it, it makes me pretty mad when I remember shit
>>
>>17335777
Yeah a few years back when I lived in my dad's house.
I was home alone and sat on my room playing video games late at night. My friends had already went to sleep so no one was online on skype or anything and the clock was around 2:00 am.
While I was playing I heard in my father's voice
"Anon, the dinner is soon ready. Why don't you stop playing and come down here?"
So I stopped playing and went down the stairs to get to the kitchen.
When I was down on the 1st floor I just remembered that that my father doesn't come home until 7:00 am or later.
I got scared and ran up to my room again and tried to ignore what just happened.

I had my headphones on and was not listening to anything at that moment. It sounded exactly like my dad.

I've always hated that house because of all the spooky shit going on there.

Another time when I was home alone I went to take a piss with the door open (because I'm lazy and no one was home). While I was taking a piss the door closed and I got really fucking scared and tried to open the door but it was locked.
After screaming like crazy and pulling the handle a few times it opened.

Always get nightmares when I slept there as well.

I hate that fucking house, I think it's haunted or some shit.
>>
>>17335777
One day I was stressed out
Lack of sleep
Waking up after a 30 min nap, I heard an old man singing blues.
Couldnt make out what he said, got happy tho.
>>
File: 1451733582167.jpg (34KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1451733582167.jpg
34KB, 448x545px
>>17341079
>willingly refusing delicious bacon sandwich nightsnacks, made by friendly undeads
anon why
>>
File: 1454327120364.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1454327120364.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>17341102
>willingly refusing delicious bacon sandwich nightsnacks.
I was more afraid of becoming that nightsnack than getting one. Thank god I don't have to visit/live in that house much more.

Maybe not just that house but the whole neighborhood. All kinds of creepy shit going on in that village.
>>
>>17336707
Can you please elaborate on that, Anon? What thread are you talking about? What happened?
>>
File: 1449765474395.jpg (25KB, 325x396px) Image search: [Google]
1449765474395.jpg
25KB, 325x396px
>>17341123
>someone calls him faggot in a thread
>"my god, how do they know I literally crave dicks?"
>"a-am I being watched?"
>>
>>17335684
in a dream where the specific need and location they attacked me with it played on the TV as I walked by my computer i found that needle 4 times over without looking all in the span of 1 day normally i would never even see needles....
>>
File: Reaction17.jpg (12KB, 306x325px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction17.jpg
12KB, 306x325px
>>17339639
My sleep paralysis story is a lot happier than yours.

I woke to the feeling of something sitting on my mid-section and I couldn't move. Unfortunately, or fortunately the covers were over my head so I couldn't see anything. Then, for over an hour a female's voice sung a lot of songs from my favorite bands until I fell back asleep.

I don't know/care if it was a succubus, I immensely enjoyed it. It was so calming.

Am I the only person to ever have POSITIVE sleep paralysis?
>>
Hiding behind a wall in the 90's and hearing a young soldier getting concrete slabs dropped on his arms and legs by Paramilitaries before being shot in the head and buried in a bog.
>>
>>17341243
Nope. I once had paralysis with orgasm. Just some weird spiritual monk music (hard to describe) and suddenly, out of blue - orgasm. I felt like I was floating above my bed.
>>
>>17340998
IF you're not nuts then why did you get sent back so many times?
>>
i got into a very bad car accident during a snow storm in 2010 and ended up hitting the side of a building head on. there was a moment of sort of clarity in the 4 or 5 seconds before i hit it where i accepted for a moment that i was going to die. i slammed on my brakes reflexively and they didnt catch and i was going about 50 mph. and i just had this lightheaded wind knocked out me feeling like that was it.

i ended up fracturing 3 ribs, losing an incisor, grade 3 concussion, and a crushed orbital.
>>
>>17335684
About 2 years ago I was in treatment for a heavy case of skin acne, the kind of it that grows heavily under your skin and can make an infection and stuff, if not treated , i would look like a oatmeal cookie with chocolate chips.
the thing is, the treatment was taking pills every day, they were expensive and hard to find. The doctor said that when I get them I MUST read the leaflet from start to finish so I did just that. along with periodical blood tests and monthly visits to this doctor .
Side effects where heavy(sudden) nose bleeding, headaches, panic attacks , sleep apnea, sudden exhaustion, paranoid attacks,depression and a dry, dry skin.
They were 6 months of fun , excitement and joy.
I recall some stories ,if anyone is interested.
But over all , those six months were the last time I got terrified on a weekly basis
>>
>>17341245
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>17335684
When I saw a grey for the first time on tv. I had a full on panic attack not exaggerating. I had an incredibly vivid dream of being abducted but it didn't bother me at the time. It's weird that seeing a grey does that to me because nothing else even phases me.
>>
I've been having trouble sleeping and recently I'd been getting that strange feeling where you wake up but you think, "Did I even go to sleep?" It's been really throwing me off. Even if I'm well rested my brain says otherwise, and I end up feeling pretty bad during the day.

So I'm awake now with this feeling like I hadn't slept at all, despite the time change from 10:30PM (when I got into bed) to 3:00AM (when I'd woken). I have two chihuahuas and the one that was a mix was barking relentlessly. It's a real shrill yap. She's my least favorite of the two because of it. No matter what room you are in, it rings in your ears. I heard my mother getting angry in the other room and the dog swiftly ran down the steps. It kept going and then I finally heard what was going on outside.

I heard a car door shut from outside and thought it may have been my neighbor. However, I'd heard the car door shut again. Then again... then again....

>Cont.
>>
>>17341515
The door kept slamming. That, along with my dogs barking and my mother growing more and more upset, I became incredibly anxious. It was paralyzing, and I wanted to go back to sleep (or sleep in the first place. I had no idea.) By this point, I didn't think it was my neighbor. My room is above the front door and to the side of the driveway. The roof also extends outward a bit, so it makes it difficult to recognize the exact area where the cars park, and doors close. That said, I could tell it was closer to our home then our neighbors. With so many doors opening and closing, I was starting to think we were going to be robbed. We're not upper class but we're probably in the 6% as most people in Gen X families are.

Seven times the door opened and closed. There was a period of silence, and then the door opened beneath me. I felt myself shutter, and then prayed that it wasn't a gang of theives. I heard heavy footsteps, but only enough for one body. That said, the dog didn't stop barking, and that made me feel uneasy. The body then started it trodded its way upstairs, and I heard my dog yelp in pain. That's when I felt the worst. Despite that dog being the most irritating thing in my boring, comfortable life, I felt horrible thinking of somebody hurting her.

Then the true horror began as I heard my mother chewed out whoever it was. That's when I felt better, finally realizing it was my father who was coming home late from a skii trip. REALLY late. He said he opened and closed the door so much because the light inside refused to turn off. My mom was furious, telling him that all he had to do was enter the house once and the dog would have calmed down.

It was funny in the morning but at the time I was terrified.
>>
>>17335684
Last night. I got home from work around 8:30 PM but it was already dark outside. I was on the phone with my mate. Got home and tried turning the lights on but nothing happened. In the hallway there's two light switches so I thought the other one was set to off and that's why I couldn't turn the lights on. Anyway, I walked over to the other side but still nothing. Then I heard someone /running/ in front of me in the dark. Tell mate "shit there's someone in the house" hear what I thought was some laughter (could have been my imagination). Managed to turn lights on and looked around apartment. No one was there.
>inb4 house and apartment are not the same thing
>inb4 no inb4
>>
When I was living with my grandparents. My aunt had just passed and my grandma wanted to keep her ashes in the living room. The night that they brought the ashes over I woke up in the middle of the night. I was cold so and I stated that out loud, I don't know why, but I did. I was laying on my side and I clearly remember someone sitting on my bed and leaning over to my ear. I heard a woman whisper that she would bring me my covers. I don't think I've ever been more scared in my life.
>>
>>17337913
Loser
>>
File: 1446333363116.png (246KB, 345x429px) Image search: [Google]
1446333363116.png
246KB, 345x429px
When I was half deaf for 3 months
Also when my left eye started shitting on itself and went blind for 10 minutes
>>
>>17340823
Settle down,shithead.
>>
>>17335684

last night I think the hat man was watching me
>>
>>17340883
kek i bet u just made up that story just to say that
>>
>>17335684
Is that the dark set, or the dark wraith set?
>>
>>17335684
Probably 10 years ago. :(
>>
>hey this Outlast game seems breddy gud, on sale for a couple shekels, too
>past midnight, turn off all lights
>ok, seems nice, atmospheric, not yet unnerving
>get immersed as outside a snowstorm bends trees creekingly and rattles the roof audibly even through earphones
>all iz gud, couple of expected jumpscares
>one MAJOR UNEXPECTED
>noped the fuck out
>go to bed at half past 2
>vivid nightmares and waking up to my own heavy breathing all night

10/10 will repeat
>>
>>17335777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INOeZnfUuIY
>>
Halloween two years ago

>live in small Georgia town
>only cool urbex place is an abandoned meat factory thats falling in everywhere
>5 friends and I decide to go down into the basement which is like 30m underground
>go at midnight
>smoke 3 blunts before we leave car (bad idea)
>bring 3 flashlights and a small knife which was homeless protection
>have to crawl over a bunch of fallen in concrete to get to a stairwell and descend to bottom floor
>walk around basement for about 2 hours, the place was huge
>lots of weird writing on the walls, random numbers and symbols and shit
>general bad vibe when I was stoned, but i got truly scared after i sobered up

This place really was fucking scary once i sobered up and realized it
>I realized lots of the symbols were satanic and demonic
>rooms that were about 15C colder than the other normal temperature
>We heard a fuckton of scratching noises, especially in rooms right before we entered them or right after we left them, the rooms were completely silent when we were in there
>Kept getting this vision about a tall, slender, bald, gray humanoid stalking us, felt very paranormal

We were very glad to get the fuck out of there. I can still picture what the gray humanoid looked like with extreme accuracy. The feeling i got with the vision felt more than just scary, I think it was placed in my head by a being that resides in that basement as a warning
>>
>wake up from sound sleep
>Feel wide awake
>usually 3am - 5am
>Feel like something is watching me
>Happens for months
>Wake up one night and role over to my left
>There's some sort of short shadowy blur starring at me
>Try to punch it
>Hand stops when I hit it
>My whole body feels like pins and needles
>Heart is racing, feels like this is the most afraid the body can be
>The shadow shrieks and it sounds like a woman who has been filtered through a bad radio with a whole series of disharmonious high notes
>The figure starts beating me
>I can barely move, manage to curl into fetal position
>The strikes feel like the pins and needles one gets after a limb was asleep, but then regains blood
>Keeps hitting me in the head and then dissipates
>Get up and go to the bathroom

What the hell man
>>
>>17335777
It used to happen, it hasn't happened in years. They never said anything special, sometime I wonder if it actually happened at all.
>>
>>17342595
Happens to me to. Once I heard someone read me a recipe. Then nothing.
>>
>>17337944
what flu
>>
>>17335684
When I almost got hit by a car trying to cross the street and the light suddenly turned green while the walk symbol changed just as I started to cross
>>
>go to sleep
>wake up in the middle of the night
> half asleep/ half awake state
>feel very uncomfortable
>sit up, there's someone in my doorway
>flashing eyes like a dog at night
>blink, figure's gone
>lie back down
>someone calls my name
>roll over
>arm hits something
>there's someone in the bed with me
>hear a roar
>kick out and launch myself halfway across the room
>slam onto the floor nearly screaming and wake up
>>
>>17335684
Just now. Now that I saw how hard the goyim are spreading disinformation makes me very uneasy to see them go at it this hard.

Something is not right.
>>
>>17335758
He probably doesn't because your not the virgin mary
>>
I found a rattlesnake in my closet last week.
>>
>>17335684
I know that fookin mask, cunt wraith
>>
>>17335739
Tell it to fuck off.
>>
Like 2 days ago I was stoned with a friend and we watched Mama at like 2 am, and heard some shit in my attic (the door to the attic is in my room), and I searched it with a loaded handgun and a flashlight out of fear.
>>
File: vampire meets ghost.jpg (147KB, 721x609px) Image search: [Google]
vampire meets ghost.jpg
147KB, 721x609px
>>17345220
Can confirm this works.
>>
>>17335787
Queer
>>
When i was solving 4048 .... a page leaded to anotherona who has a black backrground and white leters saying :"RIGHT BEHIND YOU" I got completly scared and never looked behind me (IKR thats quite stupid but it scared me a lot)
>>
>>17345335
Ghostie roastie got BTFO
>>
>>17335684
The last couple weeks during the divorce of my two extremely unstable roommates.
>>
>>17335684
The third time I met Death. He walked with me all night while I crawled down a mountain.
>>
File: the day anon laid an egg.png (29KB, 1218x244px) Image search: [Google]
the day anon laid an egg.png
29KB, 1218x244px
>>17339809
Fucking hilarious man. Thank you, and saved.
>>
File: kakodemon.png (4KB, 256x264px) Image search: [Google]
kakodemon.png
4KB, 256x264px
>>17335751

top kakodemon
>>
>>17342460
i got rekt by that shit falling from the roof
>>
>>17342590
a muscle cramp?
>>
>>17336699
>>17340510
And they're multiples of 3 cool
>>
>>17340823
You sound like retarded skinwalker
>>
>>17335684
Its kind of sill really. I was smoking a lot of weed when i started hearing voices. I got convinced i was schizofrenic and i thought my whole life was going to fall apart. I started to question everything i knew. Then i sobered up, did a bit of research and found i was experiencing shizofrenomorphism which can happen when smoking pot. Its essentially temporary, and lessened symptoms of schizofrenia and is supposed to be the source of the rumour that weed can make you schizofrenic.
>>
>>17340210
faggot

do u even skate anon?
>>
>>17335684
Stayed in a haunted cottage in the arse end of bum fuck nowhere in the autumn, poltergeist(s) making me shit myself.
>>
the ring was kinda scary?
>>
>>17339809
Thank you for making my day, anon.

That's why you never stick something up your ass unless it's got a flared base. Also strings don't count either.
>>
>>17335750
>>17335765
>>17337881
And what third world shithole are you living in exactly? I've worked in an acute psychiatric ward for years and nothing, NOTHING goes on besides trying to get people to just fucking chill out after whatever shit they've been through in the last few days that has caused them to become psychotic and that involves making someone a cup of tea and talking about how they feel then letting them get some sleep. In very extreme cases a person will be given a sedative but a person will have to be a direct threat to themselves or others who can't be talked to.

I've known people who absolutely 100% believed that I was going to kill and eat them (you'll have to take my word for it that I wasn't going to) and you can convince them for a while but when someone's cracked another delusion will spring up eventually. I've known men get suspended from work because of a mad woman's accusation of rape when they'd have to have been able to become invisible, travel huge distances in an instant and pass through walls to be able to commit it.

I'm sorry to break it to you anon but you're probably just crazy. If you were going to do 'satanic' shit or whatever you wouldn't do it in a fucking hospital where even a locked ward is a very porous thing with a lot of poorly paid and untrained employees who have no reason to keep quiet about anything, you'd do it somewhere no one would ever find out, not just where no one would believe you.
>>
I'm genuinely scared, there's a demon inside me and he intends to fuck my butt profusely today and cum inside.
There's no way in hell I can avoid it since he can paralyze me whenever he pleases.

At least tell me how demon dick feels inside
>>
>>17337205
I loathe Canada.
>>
>>17337299
Too damn accurate.
>>
>>17335684
When We left our comfort zone.
>>
File: 1453785939463.jpg (62KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1453785939463.jpg
62KB, 750x724px
A few weeks ago, I woke up in the middle of the night sweating and terrified.

I had just had a dream that I had been abducted, and was being looked down upon by ayy lmaos as I was on a table.

The fucked part was that I never leave my windows or shutters open. When I woke up, both of them were wide open.

Not sure if I was abducted IRL or in the dream world, but abduction is my number one fear.
>>
>>17335739
>>17335745
>>17335747
>>17335748
>>17335751

This is a meme right? I've seen these exact posts on this board before and this time it definitely isn't deja vu.
>>
>urban exploring with friends
>area with few abandoned flats,
>with wires and stuff we had to climb over a wall to get there
>hey lets go to that tall building, one of us said
>exploring exploring
>"lol anon look, door"
>"I wonder whats behind them"
>one of my friends kicked the door
>And behind them there was group of hobos, like 3 or 5 gathered around in a circle looking at someone at the groud
>omgguysrun
and so we ran away
>>
>>17346674
>Doesn't know that "fucking normies" meme
What rock have you been living under?
>>
Like 5 days ago, walking out the shower at my boyfriends house, was meant to have the whole house to myself.

Hearing weird ass noises coming from what felt like above the house, really deep, bassy noises that go right through you.

Wandered up in a damn towel, creeped out, and open the door to the attic, to find his younger brother in the attic, making stupid ass music on his computer in his little makeshift studio up there.
>>
>>17346740
No I mean that literal actual posts with the same words.
>>
>>17341432
Let's hear em
>>
>>17338862
tell that to all the kids and adults who have been mauled and killed by pit bulls, i guess the pit bulls were confused and forgot that they would die for those people and got it backwards?
>>
I think when I was 14
>>
>>17346239
so you're referencing one place that you have worked in, but that doesn't necessarily mean that every psych ward in the world is a-ok. People get experimented on, killed, abducted, and so on from these places and have been, historically, there is documentation of this. So i am glad you had a nice experience, but shit does happen.

That said, I have known some psychotic and paranoid people that are 100% sure that their car is bugged, phone is bugged, and little people are chasing them.

That said, what a perfect way to fuck with someone - do all that shit and when they freak out, everyone says they must be paranoid / delusional / psychotic / whatever. Works great!

CIA manuals are full of ways to fuck with people, gaslighting, poisoning, and so on. All kinds of shit, satanic and otherwise, goes on daily, and institutions like mental wards/prisons and so on happen to be where some of that shit happens.
>>
>>17335684
Every day when I see youths or blacks in groups.
>>
One time a few years ago I went on a hiking trip with friends. We were like a good 12 hour hike innawoods sitting around our shitty camp fire, I got bored and started shining my flashlight into the woods and two giant yellow green eyes that looked like they were nearly five inches in diameter reflected the light back at me.

I flipped my shit but friend #1 was already in bed because be had a headache and friend #2 was stupid drunk. I couldn't find whatever I saw again, it was probably just an owl or something sitting a few feet off the ground for some reason but still I have never had a bigger flight response adrenaline rush like I did then
>>
When I was about 8 and my sister told my mum I broke the neighbors sundial.

I knew I was gonna get a smack....
>>
File: DayZ_2.png (26KB, 103x133px) Image search: [Google]
DayZ_2.png
26KB, 103x133px
>>17335684
When I thought I lost my fucking keys.
>>
>>17335739
Masturbate furiously while trying to make eye contact w/ spirit
Thatll show em
>>
>>17342608
I sometimes hear piano music, but tbqhfam
I think about music a lot and which songs I can get stuck in my head to keep me busy. So I'm not surprised if I'm doing it subconsciously.
>>
>>17339809
>egg laying fantasy
What the fuck are you doing
>>
File: 1455171544406.jpg (473KB, 1024x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1455171544406.jpg
473KB, 1024x1444px
>>17340281
FUCK DUDE, LET ME SHARE MY EXPERIENCE
>on my neighbor's patio one night waiting for him to put his kid to sleep so i can light a blunt
>daily routine for us but spoiled brat never sleeps
>im sitting on his couch on the patio and im facing towards the wall
>decide to spark a cigarette instead
>as soon as my lighter ignites, i see the silhouette, clear as fucking day.
>Ive never seen anything like it before and was no coincidence.
>It only lasted a couple of seconds because i got scared and let go of the gas
>tell my neighbor who casually as fuck replies, "yeah, ive seen him before. I call him Hector. He doesnt like that lol"
>Kinda chuckled but still feeling that weird chill
>find out 2 days later that my uncle commited suicide
>a week passes by and i look up the hat man
>i discover that he can appear to people sending the message of a passing of loved one
>i get sad and go to my patio to smoke a cigarette
>mfw i spark my lighter hoping to see the tall, man in an overcoat and tall hat to confront him
>mfw i just gaze at the bright yellowish orange light reflecting off my wall from the flame, no silhouette to be seen
>>
>>17335684
when I realized I'm 4000 euros in debt while making 400 eu a month....
>>
>>17348372
students lyfe?
>>
File: Skold-vs-kmfdm.jpg (158KB, 396x404px) Image search: [Google]
Skold-vs-kmfdm.jpg
158KB, 396x404px
>>17335684
When my lil' junkie sister called me the other week while I was visiting my home town and told me that her friend had been stabbed by a jealous junkie fuck. She tried to protect my sister when he tried to get into her apartment.
>>
>>17335684
Last week attempted Lucid dream, woke up in my room with sleep paralysis, faceless red haired woman starting screaming while ripping my teeth out.
>>
I'm scared, genuinely afeared every single day. Because i fear i might be my last. The world is nasty, mean, unpredictable, *insert ever negative word you can think of* ... i fear I've missed chances to "live" to experience , to be impressed and seen wonders. I fear my daughter will be without her mother every night my head hits the pillow. Because i fear death. Every. Single. Night. Because no matter how well you eat, exercised and lived. Death is a cunning bastard. It will find you.
>>
>>17335684
>1am-2am every few nights I stumble in the dark to thw toilet never anything weird happening
>last week woke up at like 3am walk down dark hallway all good
>half way down arm skims wall and I suddenly get this intense sudden fear of someone behind me, turn around nobody there
>keep walking a few steps towards toilet door
>toilet door slowly starts to creep open like half an inch
>proceed to nope the fuck back to bed
>poked hole in window security screen and stuffed my dick out window to piss

Used the pisshole ever since that day when it comes to early morning piss
>>
File: IMG_20160210_244826549_HDR.jpg (908KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160210_244826549_HDR.jpg
908KB, 2560x1440px
>>17335684
The last time I was genuinely scared was the scene in Tank Girl when the kangaroo ninjas show up the first time in the desert.

>Before that the movie Signs scared the shit outta me.
>>
>>17348380
The only school system I'm aware of that MAKES you pay for schooling is USA. Foreign schools I've heard mostly just shrug off your debt if u can't pay it.
>>
>>17340883
>aus fag
Say no more friend. You guys are scared more often than Canadians when the power goes out.
>>
File: 1453552688213.jpg (57KB, 720x735px) Image search: [Google]
1453552688213.jpg
57KB, 720x735px
>>17348623
>me, in Canada
>lights go out at the restaurant. Think it was called Maggie's
>everyone simultaneously shits their pants, starts screaming, legit scared.
>lights flicker back on in a few moments.
>mfw its 4pm and still sunny outside
>>
>>17335684
November 2011.
Started getting panic attacks out of the blue, due to too much stress at work.
The very first time it happened I thought I was having a heart attack, and nearly shat my pants once that sense of nearing doom set upon me.

Funny thing is that today I have absolutely no fear of death, and take comfort in the thought that either we lose all consciousness, or that there is some kind of conscious afterlife.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.