[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imitating a Vampire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I live in a historic part of an old southern town and a couple from New York just moved in across the street. It's a beautiful old city, but life is pretty dull at times, so for the sake of my boredom and their's, I want to add some spice to our lives by pretending to be a vampire. What are some subtle things I can do to really have an effective delivery?

Things I'm already doing
>only let them see me at night
>keep curtains facing their house closed during the day
>dress formally

What else can I do to perfect the identity? I haven't spoken to either of them yet, but I know they watch me leave my house and walk the streets at night.
>>
>I live in a historic part of an old southern town and a couple from New York

You live INSIDE two people from New York as well as an entire section of a city?!?
>>
>>17335673
Blast Lincoln Parks Crawling 24 hours a day while cutting yourself
>>
>>17335679
Just because this guy never heard of a comma doesn't mean he cut open his neighbors and takes naps inside them.
>>
>>17335679
stay in school.
>>
File: 1262471505128.jpg (88KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1262471505128.jpg
88KB, 750x500px
>>17335703
>Just because this guy never heard of a comma doesn't mean he cut open his neighbors and takes naps inside them.

There's an unneeded comma splice joke in there somewhere.
>>
Use tape and pillows or whatever inside a trashbag so it looks like you're dragging bodies
>>
File: The-Burbs-Neighbors.jpg (23KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
The-Burbs-Neighbors.jpg
23KB, 620x320px
>>17335673
Invite them over to meet your creepy relatives that live with you, go rent some actors if you live alone. >pic relative
Have strange sounds in the basement but dismiss them as you dog or something when they enquire. Serve some weird dish for dinner that a vampire would think a human would enjoy. Something slathered in red sauce and meaty but some weird old european dish.

Let them see you bring women in. Women that never leave and are never seen again. (Not advocating murder) have them exit through a tunnel you dig in the basement into the sewers.
>>
>>17335757
>cant we just watch a movie and cuddle anon?
>No. Into the sewers with you. Into the tunnel you go.
*pokes in back with stick*
>>
>>17335673
You realize they're just going to think you're some kind of cannibal murderer and call the cops, right?

The only way you could convince someone you were something like a vampire is to outright do things that cannot be attributed to human behavior or ability. I'm talking climbing and walking on walls and ceilings, appearing and disappearing without a trace or leaving animals in your place. You know, the impossible. Which pretty much sums up what this is for you.

Cut your losses and go introduce yourself normally so you can sleep with the wife.
>>
>>17335673
Make sure you never enter their house without being invited in first.
>>
>>17337122
you cant be thief class
>>
>>17335673

Romance teens and suggest you can give them a cursed gift
>>
>>17335673
Mayhaps get this book.
http://www.amazon.com/Piercing-Darkness-Undercover-Vampires-America/dp/0061059455
Amazon has it (used) for $4 (one cent plus $3.99 USA shipping).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.