[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witches and shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

I'm curious about some information. Maybe you guys have some info on what I want to know.
So my great great grandma (no i never knew her) was rumored to have been a witch. From the stories I've heard she probably wasn't some hippy wiccan. More likely she was into the dark arts.

>She was my Grandfather's Grandmother.
>Born in the mid 1800s
>Ohio
>Always really nice to my Grandpa
>less nice to the other family members
>kept a "larger than normal" cat which was also only friendly with my Grandpa and herself. Cat was rumored to be her familiar
>Kept a "Curio Board" on display with macabre artifacts
>One curio artifact was some kind of pump handle that was involved in a freak accident where a piece of equipment exploded and this handle flew off and killed a bystanding woman
>There's a story where she was at a family picnic and the other family members were doubting her powers. She pointed at a passing horse and carriage, which stopped dead in its tracks"frozen in time", then she pointed again and it kept on as if nothing had happened.

I want to know what she was into, if it's real, if people still practice it, etc.
Best i could find on the internet is maybe it was Appalachian Granny Magic or Pow-wow folk magic.

Can anybody help me figure out what she was into?
>>
Witches are nothing to mess with dead or alive.. Should just leave things the way they are. Remember "Curiosity killed the Cat " .
>>
File: 1427429243411.jpg (121KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
1427429243411.jpg
121KB, 500x657px
im curious about the cat
>>
>>17335138
Seriously, that's some expensive snakeoil.
>>
>>17335138
You didn't finish, senpai. The whole saying is "curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back"
>>
File: Samsung 1 294.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Samsung 1 294.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I'm Baaccckkkk
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.