[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbors are scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 1

File: guitar.png (46KB, 379x133px) Image search: [Google]
guitar.png
46KB, 379x133px
I am on here to seek help for my neighbors. We moved in next to them six months ago. After we got to know each other a little they started telling us about some stuff going on in their abode.
>Be them home alone. New born baby and a 10 year old. They are in their 30's.
>They are all downstairs.
>They have an acoustic guitar upstairs.
>They hear it start to strum spontaneously.
>Dog was asleep on the couch so not him.
>Another time man of the house hooks up a device to pump up a pop up mattress.
>No batteries but it turns on anyway.
>Neighbor down the street who is a Satanist.
>Next door neighbor thinks Satanist may have put a hex/curse on them.
I have heard things too.
Need some thoughts from /x/.
>>
>>17334962
>They have an acoustic guitar upstairs.
>They hear it start to strum spontaneously.
>Dog was asleep on the couch so not him.

Well thats good to know that the dog wasnt playing the fucking guitar. Did they actually think they had a dog that just played guitars from time to time or something?

Fake.
>>
>>17334962
Is the neighbor an actual Satanist or some edgelord who thinks Satanism means murdering small children and performing blood rituals?
>>
Maybe the Satanist likes guitars.
>>
>>17334971
This.
Very different things.
>>
Could be a mouse or another pest. Or just a stray hipster. Tell your neighbors to procure some gmo-free, vegan, fair trade coffee and put it in a cage.
>>
>>17334969
No. They looked to see if the dog was there because they thought he might have run past it and hit it.
>>17334971
He is an actual Satanist. I've only dealt with him once (creepy) and I've seen a big pentagram hanging in his garage and he has a pentagram bumper sticker and the neighbors have told me weird shit about him. It's a medium end townhouse development so everybody is really close to each other. I don't know much about hexing/cursing but my neighbors have been here six years and have had runs in with him. We have heard some shit in our house too. Just looking for ideas.
>>
>>17334983
No rodents in this development but that's a good guess. It's well kept and solid and we have middle units. The battery thing really freaked out the husband. They claim to have seen shadow people as well. That I haven't seen in my home yet. Told them about /x/ and said I'd ask.
>>
>>17334995
Do a google search
Real satanism does not involve hexes/curses/sacrifices/etc. If you're worried about hexes, you're not dealing with a satanist.
>>
>>17335006
Thanks. My neighbor asked. Could he just be a witch who is into symbolism (pentagrams)? Witches cast hexes and curses, yes?
>>
>>17334995
He just sounds like a scapegoat, since he's the "odd" one around there. Just saying..
>>
>>17335010
Probably one of those pagan beliefs i.e. Wicca, etc. Depending on who it is and the pagan belief, yes they might involve hexes and curses.
>>17335014
Most likely this.
>>
>>17335010
It depends. Most witches are only into herbalism and spiritual energy. sark Voodoo and other dark witches might be able to do that sort of thing. I have been told that I can't help you there though.
>>
>>17335014
Okay maybe. But what about the weird shit? In our home I have heard footsteps (not the neighbors, too solidly built), and there is something else.
>Talking to the woman of the house next door while having a smoke.
>Tells me about a dream she had the night before.
>I had almost the identical dream the same night.
>Bit my tongue and didn't tell her because I didn't want to freak her out.
>Tell my lady about it and tell her to keep it quiet.
>Turns out my lady had the same dream.
We really like the place and don't want to move.
>>
>>17335022
>I have been told that I can't help you there though.
How come? I was really hoping for some advice.
>>
>>17335014
I did have one weird encounter with him. I posted this here before a few months ago.
>Be out back having a smoke.
>Hear a voice behind me that says "I knew you'd come."
>Turn around and it's freaky neighbor dude.
>He just walks away.
There's no way he could have know I was out back without walking about 300 feet from his house to search me out. No way he could have seen my cig smoke because the houses are really tall.
>>
>>17335048
Because 2edgy4you thinks he's part of a sooper secret spoopy magic cult. I highly doubt there's anything actually paranormall going on.
>>
>>17335070
I hope you're right but there is some questionable stuff going on. The pump starting without the battery? Neighbor freaked the fuck out.
>>
>>17335041
You're a mentally weak person therefore you are easily swayed to believe in almost anything... Become stronger and everything will clear up
>>
>>17335048
My people have a long standing treaty with an array of different practitioners of the faith. Without knowing for certain if I am infringing on that treaty I would rather stay out of it. I could possibly help you with more information, but I stress it's only a possibility.
>>
>>17335088
My point exactly. Copout. Also, how do you know your neighbors themselves aren't fucking with you?
>>
>>17335087
Dude, I have seen so much strange shit in my life I am very far from being mentally weak. I know /x/ is very judgmental but that is simply not the case. I appreciate your support but I am mentally very together (even though I'm on /x/ right now lol).
>>
>>17335102
If you meant that for me (OP) I know they are not fucking with me. They aren't posers or bullshit artists and I can tell they are extremely freaked out. And I said before I have heard a few things.
>>
>>17335103
You smoke cigarettes right?
>>
>>17335088
Who are "your people".
>>
>>17335118
Yes
>>
>>17335127
My point exactly
>>
>>17335123
you know.

Vampires!
>>
>>17335133
How old are you? What's wrong with smoking cigarettes besides the obvious reasons? Please don't derail this thread. I'm looking for help and advice.
>>
>>17335123
A collection of families that advocated witchcraft during the witch trials. Very little success, and many of the people we were trying to help resented us for it and tormented us for decades.

Nothing serious happens anymore since the treaty, we mostly just meditate and camp a lot.
>>
>>17335142
Not derailing by any means but you and many other kids on here don't understand that it's an addiction and being an addict whether it be to energy drinks, meth, crack or cigarettes are all in the same category and spiritually it's seen as a weakness to your person. Therefore you are prayed upon more heavily than others.
>>
>>17334995
OK. You're looking for answers. I feel for them. Here's what to do:

First they need to identify if somehow they invited in any negative spirits. Did they play with Ouija. Do they own any art that represents the devil. Anything like that. If they have physical items like this, remove them.

The next thing to do is pray. If they believe in Jesus this will be easier. It can be done by skeptics but it will be tougher especially because of their doubt. They need to pray to ask God to take control of the situation and to guide them.

Next, assuming they didn't hear otherwise from their prayer session, they need to place a blessing over their residence and command any evil spirits to leave, I Jesus name. "Devils, I command you to leave this place in Jesus'name." Anytime they have fear or hear or suspect something they need to repeat this. Don't give in to doubt that it won't work.

If things get out of hand you may want to bring a real christian into the party. You need someone who had been redeemed by the blood - born again.

The most likely cause of these things is that someone invited this evil thing in to their home. Even the past tenant could've done this and the thing just stuck around.

Don't get sage or silver. Holy water isnt useful and you're not going to scare it away with incense. The only thing the devil fears is the blood of Jesus.
>>
>>17335198
After reading through the thread a little more it sounds like creepy neighbor may have a hand in this. When dealing with curses you need to spiritually bind them. As with all spiritualism the tool to accomplish this is your words. Say something like "in Jesus name I bind any curses placed against me or against this place. I condemn this lie." Words have more power than we will know in this life.

If you aren't a believer, I'm sorry to say there is no other way to deal with this. You may appease a spirit but then you risk it latching on to you. Jesus is the only way to conquer this.
>>
>>17335213
There have been evil entities for far longer than Christianity has existed.
>>
>>17335218
Nuh-uh. The earth is only 6000 years old. Jesus is the only way to salivation.
>>
>>17335218
Yes you are right.
>>17335224
No one can save you but your own self, your own free will, your own choice to live and do what you do however you do.
>>
>>17335218
Jesus is the firstborn of all creation. There is nothing that exists that was not created through him
>>
>>17335418
I believe that you are retarded, you don't need to keep selling it.
>>
>>17334969

Hahaha I fuckin laughed, thought the exact same thing "Goddamnit Rex stop playing stairway to fucking heaven all night and go to bed!!"
>>
>>17335160
OP back. Very cool history.
>>
>>17335198
Thanks anon. Good stuff
>>
>>17335213
Thank you. Sounds like some good stuff and I really appreciate it. Was just with the neighbor and he was freaked as fuck.
>>
>>17335171
Grammie is that you? I didn't know you knew about /x/!
>>
>an acoustic guitar strummed on its own
>an instrument made of wood under high tension with metal strings
>an instrument made of a material subject to heat humidity and age under tension from metal
>made noise on its own

Well yeah, no shit. Guitars are more than capable of making sound on their own for a number of reasons. Just saying.
>>
>>17337673
I understand but they said this was different. Guitar had just been tuned so everything was tight. They heard it and said it didn't sound like that. The husband was more freaked about the pump starting without any battery.
>>
>>17335064
Your neighbor snuck up behind you and did that? Strange.
>>
>>17335436
Don't derail
>>
>>17337673
a guitar cant fucking strum itself loud enough to be heard a floor down no matter how old or hot it is dude. something probably fell and hit the strings or something
also
>metal strings
>pic is of a nylon string guitar
im gonna guess the only guitar youve aver owned was a rockband controller
>>
>>17334969
KEK
>>
>>17338728
OP back. Sorry about the pic. Was trying to be fast. I don't know if their guitar had nylon strings or something different.
>>
>>17335171
Holy shit. Dude, do you know how many important figures throughout history smoked? They were weak minded? Wow.
>>
>>17335224
>The earth is only 6000 years old
Prove it. Do you know what a fossil is? OP wants help for his friends, not the ramblings of an insane person.
>>
>>17334983
Have you got any recyclable material cages available. I've noticed the hipster infestation at my house tend to avoid anything made form crude materials.
>>
>>17341128
Don't get your feelings hurt son, addiction weakens the mind. The powers that be make vices so readily available because they know what addiction does physically, mentally and spiritually. Also it helps that they have the leverage.
>>
>>17341144
Holy shit do you sound really insane. Do you work for a rehab center or something? I would not want to be in the same room as you. How old are you? Don't derail the thread with your inane lecturing. OP wants help with this situation and I don't think quitting smoking is the answer.
>>
>>17338728
>pic is of a nylon string guitar
You realize that the guitar in OPs image is not the guitar in his neighbors house right?

I own two electrics and three acoustics been playing for about 15 years. The oldest acoustic (from the early 50's I think) I have has "strummed" itself in the past. Im confident its the capstans slipping in their mounts due to the metal expanding and contracting making the strings move, or there might be something wrong with the end block because theres no visible slipping or cracking where the neck meets the body.

There's a million ways an acoustic guitar can make sound on its own, not even including something falling onto the strings.

In short, you're fucking wrong.
>>
>>17341242
Everyone keeps trying to explain the guitar sound but what about OP saying there has been other stuff going on too? And the neighbor creeping up behind him and saying that? The pump with no battery? And I really hope the dude who thinks the Earth is only 6,000 years keeps his insanity off this thread.
>>
>>17335064
How old is the neighbor who did that?
>>
>>17341424
I think around 50.
>>
>>17334962
The guitar made a sound and your neighbor got to pump up a mattress with having to use batteries? It seems rather nice to be a curse. Maybe this was just the Satanic dude's welcoming gift.
>>
I now understand how people burned witches in the past.

Hell you faggots would do it even now.
>>
>>17341442
It's not like that. They get a bad vibe and they have heard and seen other things
>>17341443
Who are you responding to? I don't care what the guy worships but he's done bad things to others in the neighborhood.
>>
>>17341452
I'm responding to everyone who thinks curses and hexes are a thing.
>>
>>17341456
I don't know if they are a thing or not. Just looking for advice. Do you believe in anything paranormal? Why are you on /x/ if you don't?
>>
>>17341466
Here's my advice. People who go looking for ghosts and bigfoots, will find them.
If you think your house is haunted you will attribute any bullshit to a ghost or 'curse', rather than perhaps your own mistake or negligence, or a random event - or hell, pure attention seeking made up crap. Life in the suburbs is boring after all.
>>
>>17341487
That's not advice. So you don't believe and you're on /x/? You must have an exciting life.
>>
>>17341492
Stumbled onto it from the front page. This place is on par with flat earthers.
>>
>>17341502
Yet here you still are. Don't derail the thread. OP seems sincere in his desire to help.
>>
>>17335418
What wacky division of Christianity is this? OP didn't ask for this weird stuff.
>>
>>17334962
Anything happen last night OP?
>>
>>17334971
>There is only one form of Satanism
>>
>>17334962
From personal experience I've never heard of a hex involving summoning a malicious entity to abuse an innocent family. I know there are vast summoning rituals that are all for different entities, some much more dangerous than others. I've also heard of a closer friend who summoned an entity bound to them to their neighbors house, because they feared said entity. (Could be bs not the most credible individual I've known) However they said it would always bother them and stare into their room from the neighbors attic. The neighbors didn't stay in the house much longer after the summon. But lastly, you'd be surprised, but satanists and the like are actually quite often friendly and respectable people. They wouldn't do something to simply watch others suffer, and if they do, you have something much greater to fear than an apparition that enjoys wicked guitar solos. IMO it wouldn't be satanist. Unless the mentioned family had done something to personally upset him, he wouldn't waste his time or energy with the correct ritual.
>>
>>17341985
OP here. I didn't talk to the neighbors yesterday.
>>
>>17342031
OP here. They have had altercations in the past (before I moved in). That's why they think it might be him.
>>
>>17342110
Well in that case I wouldn't rule it out. I hate accusing people I don't even know, but dependent on the altercation he could've had someone summon a minor entity that's probably just going to continue doing shit like the guitar and such, at worst breaking small items. There's no real harm from non-physical entities to be had, but they can be annoying. You could either accept it as it is and ignore it, which would eventually lead it to boredom and ultimate loss of interest in messing around, or appease to the Satanist's feelings and get on his good side. If things wrap up after that, then it was most likely them. However, the former seems much less complicated and easier altogether. Not that satanists are difficult, they're just disturbing to normal people. Much like fanatic Christians or Nazis would bother people. Anyways, good luck with it all and just remind them that spirits have to work hard to harm you, even if they wanted to.
>>
>>17342163
Thanks anon. Talking to him is not an option though. He threatens anyone that gets close to his property.
>>
>>17335041
>not telling us about the dream
>likely fucked the evidence from having discussed the dream with partner
There could have been plenty of details different. That may either offered important information or simply prove you're a knee jerk pussy, but now we'll never know.
Good job.
>>
>>17342189
Fuck off. Dream was about a stranger coming to the door and asking if we wanted to supplement our home owner's insurance. I know not spooky but we all had the same description of the guy.
>>
>>17341128
>Dude, do you know how many important figures throughout history smoked? They were weak minded?
>Winston Churchill had to dip his cigars in wine because of how painfully dry and swollen his lips and mouth became from continuously smoking cigars throughout the day
Being weak willed doesn't mean you can't achieve shit. Achieving shit doesn't make you any less a pussy to your addictions.
>>
>>17342213
No, you fuck off.
>we all had the same description of the guy.
After unintentionally corroborating by discussing the dream. There could have been details like the cut of his hair, the rhythm of his speech, whether or not he made hand gestures, all of which could have given us information about your neighbor and your collective unconsciousness, ascertain your subconscious triggers, or possibly the nature of the entity that has befallen you.
Start a dream journal instead of being defensive about your lacking ability of even the more basic of investigative skills and mindset.
>>
>>17335224
salivation
>>
So they have a ghost that plays the guitar to help their baby sleep, and fixes their broken pumps? That's not a curse that's a fucking blessing
>>
ure neighbours are nigtarded
>>
>>17342331
Easy princess. When the dream thing happened I didn't know I'd need to be using my "investigative skills" as you so eloquently put it.
>>
>>17341131
yo i know this guy who is a va state police officer he told me fossils are fake
>>
>>17343219
>fossils are fake
Wow. /x/ can be the funniest place sometimes. And a state cop told you this? That's the funniest part of it.
>>
>>17337907
Instead of making this up, you should have said it sounded like musical strumming.

Fake.
>>
>>17343448
OP here. I never heard it. The neighbors did. They said it sounded like it strummed two times pretty much right on top of each other.

And your the "fake" guy. If you think everything on here is fake why even go on /x/?
>>
>>17341248

the pump with no battery is obvious bullshit, son...
>>
>>17345392
Hey pops, I know it sounds like bullshit. But you didn't see how the neighbors explained or how freaked they were. They're not pro actors.
>>
>>17334962
Did you talk to the neighbors tonight?
>>
>>17334962

The guitar likely has a strap and was on a guitar stand. A gust of wind due to the house being drafty or them having an open window likely either knocked the strap loose if it was perched up on the side of the guitar, or caused it to brush against the strings if it was hanging down.

That and they're superstitious fools who ascribe perfectly rational happenings to paranoia directed at people who don't think like them.
>>
>>17347335
Not last night but I will tonight. OP here.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.