[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things haven't been going too well for me lately and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Burgerpants1.png (3KB, 110x186px) Image search: [Google]
Burgerpants1.png
3KB, 110x186px
Things haven't been going too well for me lately and I'm a bit worried that whatever's the matter may be a little deeper than not feeling well

I'm willing to offer a reading with my cards if I can get my questioned answered on the spot. Only thing I ask is that you let me post and do my reading on you first. Willing to offer a 3 card reading with my deck though I've been doing a bit of senselesipping to chase the crazies away

I just need a bit of direction my apologies for the request
>>
OK, read me now. I I'll give you directions.
>>
Each day I wake up and say WHY. Whats going on with me ?
>>
>>17334978
Don't care what's going on with you, start thinking about what should going on with you! How should your day be! Don't care about who you are, this is not important. The only thing of importance is, how should your life be.
Set your expectations in life and into you to zero!
>>
>>17335028
There is a miracle question :
Tomorrow when you wake up you recognize that a miracle happened over night and your biggest wish came true.
How would you recognise it. How would you react? What would you feel, maybe smell or hear?
How would your friends react and your family?
Keep this though in mind and remember yourself after wakeup somehow.
You have true powers, use it, get creative. Live in the now and draw your future with all the colors, smells, sounds and feelings you have.
>>
>>17334873
I need an urgent reading, things that usually change my life happen in february and november, so I need to know what to do right now... the more specific the better please
>>
File: eye.jpg (2KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
2KB, 251x201px
>>17334873

I have to been down for awhile, maybe we can help each other out, give it to me mane
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.