[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know what happended here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 44656.08.jpg (303KB, 962x588px) Image search: [Google]
44656.08.jpg
303KB, 962x588px
I found this photo on internet and i've been asking myselfe why the hell does the hung up those dolls, any info, /x/?
>>
>>17334665
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185228/Enter-Mexico-s-haunted-Island-Dolls-dare-Thousands-creepy-toys-hang-trees-quell-tormented-screams-ghost-little-girl-drowned-there.html

>He became convinced that the little girl's ghost had possessed the doll and began to hang up more and more to appease her spirit

>Since his death in 2001, the area known as the 'chinampas' has become a tourist hot spot where visitors hang up there own dolls

>tourist hot spot

It's nothing.
>>
>>17334665
Mexifag here, That area called Xochimilco still remains a small percentage of the floating gardens that were created since the Aztecs where living there, but after the conquest and everything that came for 500 years, only a small part of the floating gardens remain. That whole area is a touristic attraction since FOREVER, although some parts of it are not very pretty, I think. Anyways, these floating gardens are sort of islands where some people live, grow plants or crops even. And one of those many islands is called "doll island" (la isla de las muñecas) which became a think since about 2007, so its pretty recent. There is nothing spooky about it except the old dolls. Also, chinampas are the small boats/rafts that you ride to have a tour of the area, it can take about an hour or more, is a whole network of streams. My university was like 20 min away, so we used to drink in the shore/station cheaply and eat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJNygP28_0k
>>
>>17334735
my mistake, chinampas IS the name of the floating gardens, trajinera is the name of the boats :P
>>
>>17334735
I really hope you speak with the accent I read this in, anon!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.