[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skinwalker/fleshgait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5504.jpg (119KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5504.jpg
119KB, 720x400px
Some seriously fucked up shit happened to me and a couple friends a few months ago and I think I’m ready to tell about it.

>be me, long time lurker on /x/
>know all about skinwalkers, fleshgaits, goatmen
>I think it’s obviously all bullshit, but it’s fun to read
>my friend’s grandparents have a camp on a secluded lake in the Adirondacks
>they almost never use it
>friend asks me and two others if we want to go
>we say yes, we’re in high school and we want to get shitfaced.
>go up to camp, it’s a small cabin right on the lake.
>It’s winter. This winter is warm and really shitty. There’s no snow for snowmobiling. Lake isn't even frozen.
>nobody is at any of the other camps.
>we’ve got the entire lake to ourselves.
>around 6 we start drinking
>it’s already dark because days are short as fuck
>light a fire
>friend’s cabin doesn’t have plumbing
>if we have to shit, there’s an outhouse about 100 feet back
>friend goes to take a shit, we’re all buzzed and we hardly notice
(...)
>>
I’m done greentexting now because it’s a pain in the ass and this is a long story. My friend came back from the outhouse. It seemed like he had been gone a long time. He sat down next to the fire with us.
It felt like there was something hanging in the air, and I was getting really weird gut feelings. I felt like I was being watched. I looked out into the woods behind the outhouse and a shiver went down my spine. Something just felt weird. I looked at my friend who had just been at the outhouse. He was just sitting, staring into the fire. My other friends were talking and laughing. Then, he said the fire looked like it was dying and he asked if anyone wanted to help him get some firewood.
This scared the shit out of me. I couldn’t help but think about fleshgaits. I felt like a moron for thinking that he could be a fleshgait, and I didn’t want to look like an idiot, but I was scared shitless and I couldn’t help myself. I started asking him questions like what’s his dog’s name and what street does he live on. He asked me why I was asking him these questions and thought I was being really weird, but he eventually correctly answered all of them.
My friends were making fun of me for asking dumb and random questions, so I told them all about fleshgaits, skinwalkers, and goatmen. They thought it was stupid, but it made for some good campfire scary stories.
The whole time though, I couldn’t shake that weird creepy feeling. In fact, it was only getting stronger. I kept looking out into the trees, and every time I did I would feel almost nauseous. I asked my friends if they felt weird at all, but they thought that I was joking around trying to scare them.
(...)
>>
About an hour later, we were all pretty drunk. We weren’t shitfaced yet, but I had drank enough to make me forget about the creepy feeling I was having. We were still sitting around the fire talking, when we heard a screeching sound echo through the woods. It wasn’t an animal. You could just tell that it was a sound no animal could possible make. I was absolutely bone chilling. The screech came from the woods really close to our camp, and we could hear it echoing way back into the forest.
I can’t describe with words what the screech sounded like, but it was just evil and horrifying, and it sent chills down my spine and through my entire body. My vision started to blur, and I realized that my eyes were watering. We all looked at each other. Everyone had heard it. I said that some fucked up shit was probably out there and we should get the fuck inside. Nobody disagreed, and we took all our shit into the cabin and locked the door. I pushed the couch in front of the door just to be extra safe. There was only one window in the cabin and I covered it up with a blanket. Whatever was out there, I sure as shit didn’t want to see it.
For the next fifteen minutes or so, we sat in the cabin. No one was drinking anymore. Soon, the terror we felt started to fade away. We started cracking jokes and thinking that it might have just been an animal after all. I had to pee, but I still didn’t want to go outside so I peed into a beer bottle. Everyone kept asking me about skinwalkers and fleshgaits so I told them a little more about them. We came up with a code word to say to prove that we were ourselves. I also came up with another idea. I gave everyone a piece of duct tape to put on the back of their hand. If anything was about to happen to them, I told them to take the tape off their hand. Then, If one of them showed up without their tape, we would know that it wasn’t really them.
>>
We got talking and laughing again, thinking we were all just scared little pussies and making fun of ourselves for having a panic attack over a noise in the woods. It seemed like the party was back on and one of my friends got out some weed. As we started to smoke it, I thought I heard something outside. At first I though I was just being paranoid because of the weed, but I heard it again. I told everyone to shut up and we all strained to listen. There were definitely multiple things rustling around outside the cabin.
We sat listening. We were getting really, really scared now. Everyone was dead silent, and we were just listening. Then, all of a sudden something knocked on the door.
The feeling I felt when I heard that knock was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I was literally frozen in terror. My eyes were watering and I couldn’t move. Then, we heard a voice. It sounded like a child’s voice, and it said, “help! let me in.” But it had no inflection. It was completely monotone. I wanted to throw up. I felt the way that an animal must feel when it’s being stalked by a predator. But this was worse because it was unknown and so unnatural. Just typing this is making my eyes water and I keep having to stand up and walk around. I’m not a big spiritual person, and I don’t necessarily believe in “evil,” but this thing was evil. I could just feel it. My friends and I didn’t move and didn’t say a word. It kept knocking and it repeated “Help, let me in.” It sounded exactly the same way it had when it said it the first time, like it was just a recording being played back.
(...)
>>
The rest of the night was absolute fucking hell. It just kept knocking, and knocking, and repeating that phrase, over and over again for hours and hours. I had the most awful feeling of terror and dread the whole time. No one so much as closed their eyes. We started to whisper to each other and came up with a plan. We had some knives with us, but besides that we were unarmed. We slowly and quietly packed up our stuff and waited for the sun to come up.
This thing never stopped knocking on the door. Every once in a while, it would slam its entire body against the door, trying to break it down. We were terrified that it would break. It felt like we were being held prisoner, and I just wanted more than anything to get the hell out of there.
When the sun came up, the knocking stopped. It was quiet outside of the cabin. We waited for a while to make sure, then we flung open the door and booked it to the car. We peeled the fuck out of there and never looked back.
It’s been a few months and we still haven’t talked about it. It was extremely traumatic though, and it fucked me up. I still have trouble sleeping, and sometimes I’ll start panicking for no reason. But I can’t tell you how amazing it feels to in my house and away from there. I wouldn’t go back for a billion dollars. Typing this all out has made me feel a lot better, and I think I’m going to start talking to people about what happened, because it’s not good to keep stuff like this bottled up. I don’t know what was out there. I don’t know it it was a skinwalker, or a fleshgait, or a wendigo, or some other fucked up thing. If anyone thinks they know what the fuck happened, I’d like to hear it.
>>
good story OP thanks for the OC
>>
I've felt like that before, to the point that I nearly didn't post anything. It's not a physical or mental feel, just like your 'soul' becomes open and accepting as is your nature.

Physical space is controlled by spirit, like your cabin that kept you safe, so was this thing's space it's own. You did good man, just be careful about who you open to about this kind of stuff. I'd like to theorise more but you know how it is, we are weak.
>>
Should of told it to stop acting like a child and go to bed.

I want to hear more stories about these things. I NEED MORE
>>
>>17333838

The novelty soon wears off when you realise you have more than your life or body or mind to lose.
>>
If you guys ever think you can go up there again, I'd take some video cameras and weapons. Maybe buy a couple security cameras to put up around the place so if something is at the door again you can see it on a monitor. It would be a good opportunity to grab some evidence. Or let some other people go up and try it.
>>
>>17333851
I know I was just joking. I would probably be scared as fuck to.
>>
So this was real & not a Creepy Pasta Story?
>>
File: deercarcass.png (136KB, 778x1302px) Image search: [Google]
deercarcass.png
136KB, 778x1302px
just posted this in this thread >>17319081
but whatever
>>
>>17333993
You're such a bitch faggot.
>>
>>17333718

Why not go out the back door with a knife and stab it in the back? You'll have either a drugged up little kid to explain to the cops or the most putrid furry souvenir to take home
>>
>>17333993
I hate you. Like. I just can't
>>
>>17333718
kill yourself
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.