[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How to remember past life? >what are the techniques?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: past-lives.jpg (112KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
past-lives.jpg
112KB, 1920x1200px
>How to remember past life?

>what are the techniques?

>did you succeeded with this technique?
>>
Bump
bumpity bump
>>
>>17333714
step 1.
remember current life
step 2.
die
step 3.
remember previous life
>>
>>17333730
funni.
>>
>>17333714
Wise man once said: When your heart truly desires the memories they will come. If you can't then it's because your previous self locked them away because of the sheer anguish and sorrow. When you die all will be made clear, but for now be the best person you can be.
>>
>>17333888
I cant because everything fucks with me all the time

I try to get better or look cool but then fate kicks in the nuts and I'm the same idiot again

karma is result of previous actions and if my karma is that fucking bad I want to know answers ,because now it seems to be that fate punish me for no reason

I tried to get better, to have beautiful moments, but by fate , something never lets me rest, like in a fucking movie, something always fucks up.
I cant believe my own fucking eyes sometimes
>>
https://discord.gg/0k3oVnvCQfKzFsri
/x/ chat confirmed real
>>
>>17333714
My past life memories came to me in dreams back when I were 16. I needed to remember in order to be a whole person, I'm pretty sure that need is what triggered them.
>>
>>17334147
Tbh
I have some such dreams
but I want to remember my latest past life, that caused the life I am in now
>>
>>17334160
Do you have experience with lucid dreaming? I used it a lot to access my memories.
>>
The memories from your past lives are carried by coincidence.
>>
>>17334191
I do it ,but even after 3 years I'm still horrible at it
>>
>>17334239
Keep practicing, you can only get better with time.
I spent years as a child just learning how to do stuff while dreaming. I used six months of training every night just to become proficient in flying in my dreams.
>>
I have this kind of memory, I can't tell if it's of a dream or just a random thought that popped into my head out of nowhere, which happens from time to time. In it, I'm on a pasture. I'm just looking around at the open expanse. There's a buzzing sound in my head, and my head hurts a little bit. There aren't any thoughts going through my head at all, I'm just aware of where I am. I'm not feeling any emotion, and that's not strange to me. And that's all I remember. It's not a special event or anything, and I don't know where it came from. But I honestly imagine that must be what it's like to be a cow. And I'm wondering how I got such a clear image of what that's like. And I'm thinking it's possible that this is some kind of memory of a past life. Maybe it is just a weird dream, but it felt like no dream I've ever had, and I don't remember it being a dream. So I don't know where it came from. I don't know I just thought some of you might find this interesting
>>
>>17333714
kill yourself
>>
>>17333714

I've had visions of my previous life in my dreams. specific moments of it that is, not much though, just the really bad things I did.

They just came to me.
>>
>>17333714
>find a duck somewhere and go to bed with it.

>put your penis in the hole where eggs come from and sustain a boner for atleast an hour.

>then fall asleep with your penis in it

>you should now clearly see all your past lives
>>
>>17334557
if it doesn't work, atleast you got laid. get it?
>>
>>17334585
You forgot the carlos pic
>>
>>17334585
The only thing getting laid will be those chimeric eggs
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.