[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kansas Paranormal Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: kansas_simple.gif (170KB, 1412x1054px) Image search: [Google]
kansas_simple.gif
170KB, 1412x1054px
Does anyone have any paranormal experiences/stories about Kansas? I've lived here for my whole life and the only paranormal thing I've witnessed is how goddamn windy it is.
>>
>>17333569
>be this little farmgirl
>have a dog named Toto
>hurricane kills a bitch, or a witch, I don't remember
>bitch, we ain't in Kansas no more
>there are these three dudes, one's a huge pussy, one is retarded, and the third is anal retentive? I think
>and flying monkeys!
>a road of pure gold
>another bwitch!
>and a Wizard who is this really small dude
>and the singing! Somewhere over the rainboooow
>it was all just a dream...
>>
Bamp
>>
>be six months old
>demon comes in room and drips blood in to my mouth
>now like half demon or some shit
>mom comes in room to save me
>demon sticks her to ceiling and burns her to death
>didn't know any of this til i was 8
>>
>>17333729
Moar!
>>
>>17333736
well it wasn't in kansas at that point but when I was 22 the demon came back and killed my girfriend the same way. dick.
>>
>>17333745
Holy shit! How does that make you feel, anon?
>>
>>17333757
sad, angry, guilty. I could have stopped it but my brother was there bitching about some stuff I had to deal with.
>>
>>17333772
So, you killed your brother?
>>
>>17333729
Man, they should make a TV series based on this.
>>
yeah I had a paranormal experience driving through there. no one seems to live there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcj34XixuYg
>>
>>17333786

Nah something tells me it would get old quick.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 305x165px
I was interred in Osawatomie State hospital for 5 months during the early 90's. The shit I saw there was way way spoopy.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
The place was well over 100 years old, and there was an old graveyard there with numbers of the patients, no names.
>>
I had to go to school there being an adolescent at the time. I had a photography class where we took pictures with old cameras and developed the film ourselves in black and white.
>>
Around the old graveyard and the old tuberculosis ward the pictures had some ultra creepy shit show up in them.
>>
I have heard since that the old main building has been torn down. The old TB ward is where they stored old out-of-date equipment like tranquilizer chairs and lobotomy tools. We got a tour of it.
>>
Was stationed at fort riley. Went to Stull with some friends once. No paranormal shit but the residents were shady as fuck.
>>
One day we were all called out of the unit while tech's tossed our rooms. Some contraband was found but what we mostly noticed missing were the pictures we had taken in that photography class. To this day I am still haunted with nightmares of the place.
>>
I grew up in Kansas, though this isnt particularly in Kansas.
>Live right on the state line with Oklahoma
>right across the state line is a small town called Picher, Oklahoma
>Was once a big mining town, now a ghost town.
>Town was bought out by the EPA due to massive amounts of lead
>the entire town is surrounded by massive amounts chat. Literally loose gravel.
>When i say massive amounts, im talking about miles and miles of loose gravel. Mountain ranges of chat.
>even since my parents were kids, there have been legends of satanic cults in the chat piles
>Allegedly there were tons crucified animals found out in the piles. As well as threatening gangs roving the chats, and disappearances.
>Activity increased as soon as the town was bought out and abandoned.

I used to hang out there often. It was really cool, but i never saw anything particularly paranormal myself. However everyone in that area of kansas and oklahoma pretty much took the stories for fact.

Depressingly enough though, in the last couple years there was a massive reclamation project in the town. Most of the chat ranges are gone, and I'm almost certain the cults gone with them. No more sightings or stories.

It was still a cool, albeit, freaky part of my childhood.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.