[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 10-efftivee.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
10-efftivee.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
hey /x/. I recently read abut astral projection and I've tried it a couple of times but haven't had any results. I heard that you should feel some kind of 'vibration' and i did feel this.

Is astral projection real or just bullshit?
If its real why can't i get it right? tips?

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17333301
Yea its real. I managed to do it quite a few times now. Persistence is key.

>I heard that you should feel some kind of 'vibration' and i did feel this.
Yes, but not neccessary. First few times I did feel the vibrations, other times I didn't. Even other times I just tingling all over my head.

Don't get stuck in paradigms. What works for you, may not work for others and vice versa.

Just concentrate on relaxing, getting in trance and getting out of body. I do so via visualizations.

>If its real why can't i get it right? tips?
Because its hard as fuck to learn. You can practice not very often, and its easy to fuck up + its really hard to do it the first times.

Just keep the grind going, eventually youll make it
>>
>>17333318
thanks man. is there any other ways to separate soul and body?
>>
bumpidy-bump bump
>>
>>17333370

Drugs.
>>
Astral projection is easy

Lie down completely still with your arms next to your body in a straight line

Try not to think of anything(this is the hard part)

When you start hearing a buzzing sound focus on it

The buzzing will grow louder and louder

You won't be able to feel your body

That's it,all the rope techniques and shit are just that,shit and they don't work most of the times
>>
im also new to this and was wondering how it works or how we know it works. it could be a load of people claiming to hav done it but not
>>
>>17333301
>Is astral projection real or just bullshit?
It's just lucid dreaming.
Otherwise people could prove astral projection by walking into a neighboring room and later explaining what was placed in there.

Lucid dreaming is very fun and worth trying though.

>>17333541
is spot on but to help I highly advise a dream journal. Sounds lame but it helps immensely with retaining memories of your dreams and by extension remembering a dream you become self-aware in.
I can remember the dreams from when I wrote them down better than any within the last year. You dream every night but from our perspective you could think of recording as dreaming more often.
>>
>>17333834
Indeed,i agree that anyone who wants to do it should keep a dream journal.I'm >>17333541 btw and i haven't done it yet but planning to.
>>
I think I may have astral projected on one occasion and if I it was so when I returned to my body I thought that what may have occurred is that God was telling me I was lost meaning that I should not be leaving my body
>>
>>17333301

Most effective techniques you'll find. Free ebooks to download. With some dedication, you'll be doing it in no time.

http://obe4u.com/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.