[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: black-magic-amuletfetish.png (285KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
black-magic-amuletfetish.png
285KB, 500x353px
Anyone here interested in black magick?

I'm seriously willing to get involved with that.What religion/occult should i turn to?

Also,what are some good tips for begginers?Where should i start?Any good books to read?
>>
>>17331980
>which religion?
A religion is a collective of names, an organized system deliberated with a mythos of its own, which can be limiting in and of itself. When you engage black magick, think not upon limited normative presentations but upon the potentiality of power, choice, effectiveness and attunement. At the crux of its utility lays the ability and dedication of the individual to be able to fuse and look upon possibilities beyond presented temporal-spatial objects.

The "blackness" inherent within this aspect of magick is often called such because of its staunch demand upon individual gnosis and the opening of currents which are considered counter to and/or go beyond established boundaries and limitations within dominating and/or present systems. To be a black magician is to be a magic user who willingly steps onto a crooked path towards pursuing totalizing mastery. Some traditions speak of this journey as a spiritual walk where the azothian essence perfects itself through a multifaceted, trans-generational series of continual deaths and rebirths.

As such, black magick comes in many different forms, some of which we can acknowledge through Luciferianism, Quimbanda, Palo Mayombe, Satanism, chaos magick, Tantrism, European folklores, etc., etc. As you can see, black magick is not a definitive system in and of itself, but a module of analysis and operation whereby the arcanist methodically steps beyond barriers in the embrace for the hidden mysteries.
>>
>>17331980
>where to start/read?
Yourself. Without knowing, understanding, slaying yourself, you cannot succeed in incorporating rituals and fracturing energies towards self-liberation. Black magick is the force which carries the arcanist towards assisting the aeonic shift towards self-godhood. It is the kryptonian energy behind shattering the materialized superman; without being willing to destroy your own weaknesses, you cannot hope to effectively use black magick to its fullest.

As a totalizing polymorphic module for self-mastery, black magick requires being able to see beyond the mirror and look upon the riddles inherent within a system. It is for this reason why black magick is traceable within everything from Abrahamic to Celtic, Egyptian, Germanic and other indigenous traditions.

Recommended Starter Books:
The Black Arts by Richard Cavendish
Lords of the Left Hand Path, by Stephen E. Flowers
Uncle Setnakt's Essential Guide to the Left Hand Path
Nocturnicon by Konstantinos
Nocturnal Witchcraft by Konstantinos
>>
>>17332186
You are a fucking idiot.

Break the divine harmony and the divine will break you.
>>
>>17331980

What do you understand for "magick"?
>>
>>17332186
>>17332188
This. This all the way.
>>
>>17331980

Not sure if I'll be back here, but fair warning: magic"k" is just pawning off favors from demons afaik. They can pretend to be something else or not.

I'm very much expecting /x/ to rec you some shitty books that aren't worth the paper they're written on so you waste money in stupid manners.

We all make mistakes OP.

Why don't you earn with good works and obedience to God anything you might want?
Your desires might be dark, but you know, pretending to be a wizard isn't granting you anything at all, quite the opposite, you will meet misery
>>
>>17332256
what a boring and closeminded way to live
>>
>>17332256
Did you even read
>>17332186
and
>>17332188
?
>>
>>17332186
>>17332188
Thanks for the posts

What are some material essentials that i need to practice black magic?Like candles,graveyard dirt etc?
>>
>>17332259

Yes, it comes from experience.

As in having seen it all already.

As in knowing WHO you are and WHY do you create threads about magic.
>>
>>17331980
Ah yes, the Eldrich Art of making other peoples belongings disappear.
>>
Seek not the kingdom of shadows,
For evil will surely appear.
For only the Master of Brightness,
Shall conquer the shadow of fear.

He who descends below must have balance,
else he is bound by lack of our Light.
Fall not to Blackness,
Darkness not of the night.
>>
>>17332270
If you're planning to go to any latin american country/Spain any time soon look for a santerĂ­a. They sell all the stuff you need for doing magic.

Personal advice, don't fuck with shit outside your culture. If you're an american or a brit or somebody who doesn't have a fucking clue about palo mayombe or hoodoo or macumba, and has had zero cultural contact with that, don't even try it. Stick to the black magic that's more agreeable with your roots. Otherwise you'll just be fresh meat asking to be eaten.

To give you an idea of what's a "black magic" temple in afrocaribbean traditions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT2EicRIWe8
>>
I have this sense/inclination that someone is not who they claim, at least not all the time. Is there a word or charm to have them reveal their true identity?
>>
>>17331980
You should start by reading
The Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor LaVey
Then continue on with The Satanic Rituals

It's great reading, and with alot of good philosophies, and then yeah, there's also that part with the black magic, it gives you a good perspective and a good starting ground.
>>
>>17332424
By the way - if there's any doubts about it, The Satanic Bible has nothing to do with the Christian weiw on Satan!
>>
>>17332200
Care to elaborate rather than sit here and just sound like a butthurt Christfag?
>>
>>17331980
Fuck off, cancer
>>
>>17332273
Underrated post
>>
>>17333264
Samefag
>>
>>17331980
Charles cosimano might be a good start, he wrote several books (available free on his site) on using radionics for nefarious purposes and talks about to a great degree why things like the myth of karma keeps being perpetuated and IMO the fact that he's survived if he's done half the shut he claims is pretty good proof that karma's caused by subconscious manifestation as a result of guilt rather than any universal justice
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 1242x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 1242x650px
>>17333270
>>
>>17333293
There is discoloration up there, right there where the (you) should be
>>
Do what you want but the occult and magic is bad mojo
>>
>>17333333
Fuck
>>
>>17333333
Such a waste of sexts? How do we call those even?
>>
>>17333284
this!

Chaos and Sorcery by Christopher Hall touches on similar topics of karma being a form of social control
>>
>>17332186
>Some traditions speak of this journey as a spiritual walk where the azothian essence perfects itself through a multifaceted, trans-generational series of continual deaths and rebirths.

Interesting. I had no idea this had anything to do with black magic. Was it always called such?

I'm aware of things I did before this lifetime but I do not know anything about what the path was called. In my last life I was a member of the SS.
>>
>>17333575
I think it's a somewhat common idea among religions, some variants of neopaganism like armanism and odalism teach similar things
>>
File: 1443211436371.jpg (1MB, 1876x2739px) Image search: [Google]
1443211436371.jpg
1MB, 1876x2739px
If the magic isn't meme magic then I don't give a fuck
>>
>>17331980
Go back to Venom and Bathory
>>
>>17333794
yep.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 482x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 482x599px
>>17331980
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.