[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever hear evil laughing outside your window at night?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (8KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 265x190px
Or see shadows by your bedroom window?
>>
Yeah but only before I started astral projection
>>
>>17331328
Just tell yourself it's all in your mind and you'll be okay... it happens to me too, ever since I've done LSD.
>>
>>17331328
I heard a scream in the back of my house once. I had just woken up though, so I was probably still sort of dreaming.

I hear rattling noises outside a lot, though. Like some kind of creature in pain. And back in October, I heard a lot of footsteps behind my house, and even a loud bang beneath the floor. Probably just some woodland critter though, considering I live in the woods.
>>
One time I was calling for my dog because I wanted to take him for a walk. I checked the upstairs office and when I called for him I heard a voice that sounded as if it was being smothered by soundproofing or a foam mattress respond "dog?". Literally the only thing of this nature that has happened to me while totally lucid and sober.
>>
I've heard laughing and talking outside my bedroom door, and saw a bunch of shadows pass the light through the crack in the door
>>
>>17331505
Then get out there and fuck shit up. They laugh because they're scared. Plain and simple.
>>
I've only had one spoopy thing happen to me, and it just seems so outlandish that I don't tell the story because I'm a skeptic and known as a no-BS L, straight shooter kinda guy. In fact, by now I'd probably think I dreamed the entire thing, but a good friend of mine was there too.

Long story short, it was an evil sounding voice outside my window at night. I think we were about 12, buddy and I were reading video game magazines late one night. It was hot as hell so we had the window cranked open. We lived out of town and had a walk out basement, so the window looked out onto the ground floor patio beneath the deck, with old plastic furniture and shit.

Anyway, we hear this weird voice I can only describe as demonic start mumbling something. You know in exorcism movies when a demon is talking through the possessed person, and it's their normal voice layered with a deep, creepy voice? Well it was basically the deep, creepy voice by itself.

I have no idea what it said, but it was very close to the window, and we heard it clearly. First it mumbled something, then it sort of sighed, then it started laughing and it sounded like a piece of the patio furniture was knocked over. The room light was on and it was pitch black outside, so we couldn't see outside due to the reflection of the light on the glass.

My buddy and I both immediately stopped reading and looked at each other. I will never forget the look on his face, it was just pure panic and terror. He just said "window-", I jumped up and closed/locked it while he ran around the basement making sure everything else was locked. The dog was acting a little weird after that, but nothing else happened.

Like I said, it sounds like a bad horror movie, so I rarely tell the story on /x/, and I don't think I've ever discussed it IRL, except with buddy that was with me at the time. Nothing weird happened to me before or after.
>>
>>17331328
No but I keep waking up 3:00 a.m with my quilt up to my knees perfectly every night and I don't kick my quilt when I get hot or whatever. It has happened over a month now and it's getting annoying/scary that It keeps happening. Strange noises and a cold feeling occur sometimes. Doesn't help that I'm also a huge pussy when it comes to darkness and shit so my brain automatically makes me believe I've seen something.

Am I getting crazy or may I be haunted or some shit?
>>
I used to live in this shitty apartment that was located in a third floor and had accesos to the roof, it was so small i could see the kitchen window from my bed, and that kitchen was conectes to a small space that had stairs to the roof.

The fucking house was full of bad energy, my family, visitors and I saw and and precensed spoppy shit, like one time my aunt was looking for her son, I was walking by as he said "What are you doing there?", I said " wat?", she then told me she saw a kid in fetal position sitting in a corner and she thought it was her kid.

Back to the kitchen window, it was like 2Am and I couldnt sleep, I moved my head and looked at the kitchen window, saw a manlet nigga looking straight at me, idk if it was a kid or some manlet trying to rob me but I started screaming and hitting the door so he would scared, he must had some nice climbing skills to get there from the roof...

The most spoppy shit that happened to me in that house was when I was watching tv alone and saw a shadow passing by my room, I told to myself it was my imagination because I was alone, tried to not freak out and lowered the volumen, after 3-4 minutes I clearly heard a chair moving, I popped myself and was too scared to even move.
>>
Probably shadowy bangers from a shadowy duplex.
>>
one night I went to the kitchen to trink something.It was pitch black and I was hearing two voices. One voice was a crying man and the other was a evil deeeeep voice telling him bad things.. I cant remember what he said.btw I live in the 4th floor.

sorry for my bad english
>>
Literally just cracked my window because I love sleeping in the cold. Hoping to encounter something so I can shoot at it with one of the 4 firearms laying beside and around my room.

/k/ommando
>>
>>17332147
ayyy I got my AR next to me in bed.
>>
>>17331328
Yes, but when I grabbed my SKS and yelled at them they made a run for it.

Fuckin' hobos getting high in my backyard, happens every fucking week.
>>
I recently moved into a high-rise and I hear so much creepy shit basically every night I've just started to tune it out. Shit inside my apartment, shit outside my apartment... These days I just figure, 'well if there's a serial killer in here they can kill me if they want to, beats another sleepless night.'
>>
When I was a small kid I slept at my aunts place. I had to sleep in the attic. It didn't feel good at all, but yeah I confronted my fear. I had the feeling something was watching me the whole time and I got hold/cold the whole night. At some moment I opened the window to get some fresh air. Suddenly I heard people screaming, like a couple who where fighting over shit. I thought that shit was in my mind and I was getting myself fucked up in the head. Suddenly I heard a few cars starting and they drove away. Hmm maybe it was a fight outside, ok continue to get sleep then. After a few minutes I heard glasses/plates etc. break and beeing throwed. Also the screaming returned, I could also hear what "they"said to eachother. I focussed on the sounds and realized it was in the house. Did my aunt went full retard? I walked out of the attic and instant silence I heard. Went downstairs, nothing and everything intact. Went back to the attic and went to bed. Suddenly same sounds occure and now from the outside. Looked outside the window and instant silence again. Went to back and heard laughing. Funny laughing, Anxious laughing, Evil laughing. Kept telling myself I am freaking out for nothing. Then I fell asleep with these laughings. Woke up and ran out of the attic. Asked everyone in the house for those sounds. Nobody heard anything. I still get the shivers when thinking about this shit.
>>
>>17331328
It's your parents laughing at what a faggot you are.

They also sneak into your room while you sleep and wipe shit on your face just for keks.
>>
File: shadow.jpg (2KB, 70x98px) Image search: [Google]
shadow.jpg
2KB, 70x98px
From when i was 16 until i was about 20 i woke up in the middle of the night and there was a shadow of a man standing by the bed. I think it was some kind of hallucination.

But im 28 now and hasnt happened in 8 years so.
>>
>>17332220
I wish I could have some hobos to chase
>>
>>17331862
probably a very neat poltergeist
>>
ecently something is watching out the window, it is high and totally black, no face and every time I see that thing I hear heavy breathing, and always happens at night
>>
>>17332220
Well pop off with that glorious sks chambered in glorious 7.62x39 at the hobos and the problem won't exist anymore. Hahaha I promise /k/omrade
>>
>>17332207

Mah nigga
>>
>>17333325
That photo is ridiculously similar to what I experienced at my old house about 2 years ago. Just explaining what I saw is creeping me out right now, onto what happened... On a school night where I used to sleep at around 12:30 1:00am, I remember it was the usual sleep with no sheets on as it was that hot most of the time in Queensland. I remember having troubles getting to sleep that night more than usual as I had that thought of being watched as I do right now typing this. All I remember after falling asleep was waking up suddenly like I had a nightmare, I can still remember how uncomfortable I felt when I woke. Trying to adjust to the darkness of my room I saw a deep black figure that stood out of all the shades of darkness in my room at the end of my bed in the left side of my room, it was constantly moving from side to side, that's when I got startled and wondered if It was a dream or not. The pitch black figure started gaining size up into the top left of my room, touching the roof. That is all I remember. The tall dark figure watching down on me. I've never told anyone about this or even let the experience out. I don't want to get to into what happened as I already feel extremely uncomfortable writing this now.
>>
>>17337387
Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling.
I just needed to get that out of my system.
>>
>>17331328
All of that, actually.

Now imagine that i was fapping and i didn't pull the curtains so a dude was watching me and laughing his ass off.
>>
Have you run your fingers down the wall, and have you felt your neck skin crawl when you're searching for the light?
Sometimes when you're scared to take a look at the corner of the room. You've sensed that something's watching you.
>>
>>17331328
>I wonder who is behind that post
>>
>>17331862
Ghost blowjob woo-ooo-ooo
>>
>>17331932
What the fuck did you even just say
>>
Yeah but it's usually drunk slags on their way home
>>
>>17337604
HAHAAH
>i popped myself
>>
>>17331328
I've heard this before, fucking terrifying in the dead of night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmLdgCczb_g
>>
>>17331484
That was me, m8. Your walls are paperthin by the way, I can hear you masturbating. And you didn't tell me hide-and-seek was over, bastard.
>>
>>17339143
foxes have the strangest vocal range. every sound they make at night is fucking spooky

also owls can fuck off to the hell they came from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDmRmRb2OpE
>>
>>17331455
>living in the woods
story time
>>
>>17331679
Drinking bourbon and smoking for fifty years can worn out your voice box, that was my drunkard Uncle. Fucking bastard probably mumbled if he can sleep on your couch and then laughed at how silly that notion was because nobody would take in a shoddy looking unkept flithy man as he was back then.
>>
>>17331862
>I don't kick my quilt when I get hot or whatever
Perhaps you are a restless sleeper and move around in your sleep. The fact that you're scared of the paranormal only mean you are scarring yourself into believing something is there when there is nothing there.
>>
>>17332207
Try not to accidentally reach for something on your night stand and accidentally blow your brains out.
>>
>>17332448
>apartment
There is nothing paranormal or haunting about apartments: paperthin walls can make you hear what your neighbor is doing, you likely live with some questionable folk who does questionable things at night and are stealthy about it, and you likely have stray animals loitering around.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.