[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /x/, i've heard that by March 2016 there is suppose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1454547088294.gif (225KB, 499x427px) Image search: [Google]
1454547088294.gif
225KB, 499x427px
so /x/,
i've heard that by March 2016 there is supposed to be government disclosure for alien files.
Is it true?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPCKIL7oVw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gro8SHWYfYY
i don't want to sound like tinfoil hatter but it seems interesting
>>
>>17330811
out of the blue is wrong video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3YhLNg5j0A
wanted to add this
>>
Well Ifor one hope so, this shit is long past due
>>
>>17330818
that would be great time to live in, basically next greatest happening in existence of humanity
>>
Heard from who???
>>
>>17330862
in general
>>
>>17330840
up next: robots
>>
>>17330966
up next: reptilian overlords
>>
The US government, in collusion with the medical/big pharma junk science crowd continue to coerce and persecute people for the religious beliefs required to accept aliens.

Thanks to that, it's going to be a shitstorm when they show up.
>>
lol. how new are you?

people say this every year and all of them link some video that supposedly proves it.

the people in those video look like a bunch of cucks. they're worse than those damned ancient alien guys.

you must be pretty dumb to believe in this shit. remember what i say so that when march 2016 passes without anything happening, you'll remember how stupid you are for believing in this stuff.
>>
>>17330811
kill yourself
>>
File: ayy.lmao.gif (770KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.lmao.gif
770KB, 127x189px
>>17330811
True, gif related is part of it.
>>
File: tumblr_n528utXmC61s81iteo1_500.png (164KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n528utXmC61s81iteo1_500.png
164KB, 500x375px
>>17330811
To be fair, The CIA has released a bunch of UFO documents.
Like 1500 or something crazy like that. So yeah, it is true, but the scope of the documents being released is different than what some alien believers would say.
I try to look at the reports just as they are. If there's some kind of collaborative evidence, like additional eyewitnesses or video, I try looking at those then making a call.
I do this because people will get pissy if the governments don't release precisely what full believers think they want to see, they can claim any reports of UFOs are government misdirection which seems like a bit of a goal post move to be fair.
https://www.cia.gov/news-information/blog/2016/take-a-peek-into-our-x-files.html
The CIA is being at least kind of fair. saying things like "Here's some shit we classified as straight spoopy, but here's some shit that was clearly planes and stuff"
>>
There are no aliens...It is all a deception. Good vrs. Evil battle coming up. NWO is on the Devils Side (aliens or Demons as they really are ) ET's would have no reason to hide from us..Far more superior and could probably control us to do their bidding. WE are dealing with the Devil and his minions
>>
File: 1454797902722.png (565KB, 1351x1783px) Image search: [Google]
1454797902722.png
565KB, 1351x1783px
>>17330811
Tell me about that ayys /x/

I tend to wake up in the middle of the night with a feeling of terror as though something very wrong is happening, which is weird considering i don't really have nightmares. It doesn't help that I grew up with an irrational fear of aliens for no apparent reason.
>>
>>17330811
cute alium, good double.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.