[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neuro Linguistic Programming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: nlp2-2-300x273.jpg (23KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
nlp2-2-300x273.jpg
23KB, 300x273px
So let's talk about NLP
/x/ related because close relation to magick
Share your best techniques and resources

Somebody shared a book or manual on the subject that I can't seem to find anymore, and I'm hoping in starting this thread someone might share it again.
>>
>>17330672
Bump!
>>
>>17330672
What do you want me to say? It's garbage in every sense of the word.
>>
>>17330913
Wrongo.

Psychologist use it to help people get past trauma. It's pretty simple brainwork.
>>
>>17331633
They use it to hide evidence of what now?
>>
Saying "new direction" with a girl makes her subconsciously primed for "nude erection". Feminists hate this trick.
>>
I can recommend NLP basics for dummies!
>>
NLP is basically hypnotherapy at the surface, I made a diploma in hypnotherapy but most of it was NLP.
You can make a world tour with bandler and become a nlp master!
>>
Hypnotherapist here. Highly recommend John grinders turtles all the way down. It should be in the h hypnosis library in the occult thread. On my phone so can't link.
>>
>>17332029
>I made a diploma
i don't think it counts if you make it yourself
>>
>>17330672
Helped me become a better salesman. So glad im not in sales/retail anymore though.
>>
Its basic psych wrapped up in new age lingo and psuedo science, you can basically pay your way to the top of the food chain in any NLP circles, you garner influence and shill your own importance, and everyone who isnt basically the same rank as you eats up whatever you say.

Every NLP practitioner ive met was a god damned fool, A FOOL I TELLS YA!!! Take a psych course instead, you can put that on your resume and people wont laugh you out of the fucking building.

but seriously heres some shit i picked up while i was studying it for shits and giggles.

Eye contact, learn to look people in the eyes, facial expressions, learn to make it look like your happy and engaged and compassionate, even if your not, probably %80 is about making the right physical gestures at the right time, be sad when they want you to be sad, be happy when they want you to be happy.

When someone is happy, make physical contact, seriously, that creating positive anchor shit is crazy important if you wanna dupe some rubes out of theyre sheckles.

Hmm, what else...learn a basic guided meditation script, use it on people when theyre stressed, just be like "man, your really flustered, do something for me and just tale a few mins to calm down, let me walk you through a quick breathing exercise" notice the language as well, dont give them a choice to say no, tell them what to do, dont ask them to do something.

Oh, and this bit is crazy important, dont be a fucking creep about it, dont make the touching creepy, dont talk like a fucking rapist, if theyre not responding well, dont force it. When you do anything just be a confidant happy person, its the easiest way to disarm people.

rapport is important, learn how to build it with strangers.

Yeah, thats enough for now, its a neat skillset and you can use it to get what you want from people but apart from that its nothing special.
>>
>>17331633
>Psychologist
LOOOOOOL

>>17332287
THIS
>>
/x/ is officially not interested in stuff that actually works. I think they are just here to get the creeps.
>>
>>17330672
Somebody had their psychology 101.
Good for you op.
Anyway my professor does some crazy research in this field and had helped many kids.
here is her info
>http://www.cost-essea.com/nada.html
>>
Anyone here on the /x/ chat? https://discord.gg/0k3oVnvCQfKzFsri
>>
File: 1427895347199.gif (909KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
1427895347199.gif
909KB, 400x361px
>>17332287
A reasonable human being? On /x/?
>>
>>17330672
I've found the eye accessing cues fairly helpful. remember to reverse it if someone is left handed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hF5Vh3gvpU
>>
>>17331726
Cocksucker...
>>
>>17332299
KYS
>>
>>17331712
Your entire life is a shitpost.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.