[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dem/ - demons & demonology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

Welcome to the first episode of /dem/, the general for demons, demonology, and cases of demonic possession. I'm your host, Captain Howdy. You may know me for my on-screen role in the 1971 film, The Exorcist.
>>
File: big_clear.jpg (239KB, 908x807px) Image search: [Google]
big_clear.jpg
239KB, 908x807px
>>
File: 1325039013451.jpg (3MB, 3000x3064px) Image search: [Google]
1325039013451.jpg
3MB, 3000x3064px
>>17330306
>>
i got an ouija board. anyone have any demonic names for me to summon?
>>
File: 1349487380813.jpg (861KB, 1600x1813px) Image search: [Google]
1349487380813.jpg
861KB, 1600x1813px
>>17330317
>>
>>17330317
>>17330321
thanks
>>
File: 1340424977563.png (366KB, 2312x3541px) Image search: [Google]
1340424977563.png
366KB, 2312x3541px
>>17330322
>>17330322
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNzQxNDc3Mzg4.jpg (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzQxNDc3Mzg4.jpg
93KB, 1200x1200px
Perhaps this question is loaded enough that it should be its own topic rather than presented in a general. I've been meaning to make this a topic, and this general reminded me of it. I assume that those who want to use this topic will want to talk strictly about demonology, goetic keys, summoning demons, ect. But here's an interesting discussion just to get this general moving.

What is your favorite "the devil made me do it" criminal case? This is a type of case in which the defense seeks to prove their innocence and sanity by basing their defendant's claim that they were possessed by a demon during the criminal act in question and therefore deny the personal responsibility for the crime. The "devil made me do it" defense was first used in the trial of Arne Cheyenne Johnson, also known as the Devil Made Me Do It Case.

My personal favorite is the trial of David Berkowitz, who claimed his neighbor's dog, which was really a demon in disguise, made him kill six victims.

I'm really interested in seeing what actual, professional, demonologists have to say in response to the defenses, like if they named any particular demons capable of possessing a man to commit a crime.
>>
>>17330349

Most of mankind are demons. This probably includes you, so I'm sure you know.
>>
Canonically, what happened to the 72 demons when Solomon died? Did they all go back to their demon world?
>>
>>17330306
I swear I used to draw these subconsciously when I was younger. They were familiar the first time I ever saw them.
>>
Anyone else had experience actually summoning these demons? I was able to evoke a few in my childhood, and I can safely say it's not as inherently dangerous as people might think. Just make sure you wear your protective charms, especially your ring. If you don't have any of these, then you run huge risks of having your mind and soul messed with in big ways. Some demons really can be trusted without the charms, but it takes some strong psychic ability to know weither or not it's a good idea. And a good working knowledge of astrology will help you big time.
>>
>>17330321
Zozo
The Queen of England
>>
>>17330321
Don't use ouija, use an evocation method with more strict procedures, and never without a protective circle
If you're serious with your intent to actually summon something, ouija is a really unpredictable and dangerous method. Most gentle and easy to dismiss spirits don't understand our alphabet anyway.
>>
File: 1451633697982.jpg (32KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
1451633697982.jpg
32KB, 235x236px
>>17330321
To successfully summon demons using an ouija board, you must 1.) be attuned to the current to which they represent, 2.) willingly and consistently maintain a gateway towards communion, 3.) be experienced or, at the very least, have the gateway (both psychic and physical; ouija and energetic synchronicity) inscribed with specifying and personalized keys 4.) practice, practice and practice some more. When you are able to use the ouija board solo is when communion with demonic presences can be best performed with a more ceremonious approach, such as using a group of aligned magicians.

The oujia board is like a fishing rod. One's expertise relies upon their proficiency and harmony with a given system. To successfully commune, you need to have first unlocked or, to some degree, know how to touch the spaces in between worlds. Demon summoning incorporating the ouija is an art which you must work through a firstly initiatic approach, and then later will manifestations occur more strongly via a solemnly attuned and esoteric approach.
>>
>>17330537
Could I possibly summon Lucille Ball and Jimi Hendrix if I have some connections to them?
>>
>>17330688
Theoretically, yes. In my paradigm, you would be evoking a face of the two, a(n) (un)known energetic impression left behind or willingly transmitted from and through the Other Side.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.