[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oracle tells me my soul is owned by "Saturn" >sit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

File: Saturn.jpg (320KB, 500x731px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.jpg
320KB, 500x731px
>Oracle tells me my soul is owned by "Saturn"
>sit on my bed at night with my phone, looking at Saturn astrology related stuff
>room is pitchblack, blinds down, everything offline
>look up, there is suddenly a bright, white light illuminating the whole room for a second

???

It looked like someone took a picture with flash in my room. There was no sound. It happened while I was awake, not under the influence of drugs or paranoia. I definitely am not prone for hallucinations and have not any health issues that I'm aware of. Nothing else happened though, like there was no dream, voice or feeling. Just that odd flash light. Any ideas what happened?
>>
>>17329941
alien abduction
>>
>>17329950
You mean anal examination?
>>
>>17329967
yes. seeing a white flash is a sign of grey abuse
>>
>>17329979
So they can travel all through the universe and erase memories, but they can't make you forget some flash of light?
>>
>>17329994
maybe they want us to remember to nake us insane
>>
>>17330008
I kind of doubt that I got abducted by aliens yesterday, no offense.
>>
Saturn is a long time coming, always.
>>
>>17329941
>Any ideas what happened?
Sorry, that was just me wincing at the first line of your greentext. If you saw the light, it's safe to assume you aren't owned by anything.
>>
>>17330047
How is this related to the light flash? Do you see random light flashes?
>>
>>17329994
Not when it's mine.
>>
>>17330058
Well, if it was your light then tell me what my room looks like. You were here after all, right? Should be a piece of cake.
>>
File: 1400885197769.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1400885197769.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>17330058
>Not_this_shit_again.jpg
>>
>>17330040
you shouldnt doubt because thats what happened
>>
>>17330089
Everyday until the cancer is cured. If /x/ can rid itself of Aeris, it can rid itself of you.

Namefaggotry and tripfaggotry are scorned for a reason. That reason is you. Your self-deified attention-whoring existence. Anon cannot generate a mystical self-important narrative for himself or herself. Only namefags like you are so capable.

Please take your godself somewhere else. Maybe you can go be lord of the Otherkin. I hear they take well to special snowflakes.
>>
"Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.or the customs of the people are vain:"

"But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.
Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.
He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.
>>
>>17330122
Alright?
>>
Saturn is pretty cool desu

OP you should buy a telescope so you can check it out, and see if anything happens.
>>
>>17330132
Yeah but is Saturn an "entity" and does it own souls? Does it spook people with random lightflashes? I don't understand. I do agree though that the planet is pretty cool. Looks great.
>>
>>17330061
I just winced, chill out. If I was there you'd have felt it.
>>
>>17330150
Makes perfect sense that there is a bright flash in my room because you winced.
>>
>>17330144

Idk... meditate on it? Do you feel any weird draw or connection?
>>
>>17330172
I don't meditate. I don't like it, or I guess I'm too impatient and twitchy.

>Do you feel any weird draw or connection?

My birthchart is very saturnian. But otherwise not really. I guess I will just wait.
>>
Something similar happened to me under different circumstances.
>>
>>17330227
Tell me please?
>>
>>17330156
I winced at the idea that was in your room. Where else should the flash go?
>>
>>17330236
give me a minute to respond
>>
>>17330260
I don't even know what you are babbling about right now, but it doesn't matter.
>>
>>17330236
>>17330236
Just so you are aware I'm the faggot making an ass of himself over in /div/ ...

At the time I was in a spiritual crisis. My recollection is spotty as it happened years ago. I withdrew from my circle on an irrational whim, selfish, and stupidly. Felt to be in spiritual crisis. Read up on religious literature. Nothing extensive but enough. Take interest in reading the bible. During this time a number of strange happenings occurred. I'll do my best to recall them in sequential order. I don't believe my encounter holy as the house I grew up in was known in the family to be haunted, take it how you will, I thought their stories were bunk but creepy enough.

>Earlier onset after leaving friends, spend time alone in room listening to music and basically in a stupor.
>Begin hearing muffled male and female voice speaking of me
>Begin seeing orbs of light, deep pink / red hue, trailing most of the time. A wisp. Feasibly. Streaking by and gone.
>Early - mid way through my readings have sleep paralysis
>shadow ?? cloaked hunched apparition ?? is at the foot of my bed
>Years prior to what is recalled, my grandmother tells me of Satan at the foot of her bed laughing at her
>The figure doesn't stir, it's starring at me
>She prayed to God
>I began a prayer to St. Michael but stopped, weighing, I'll sin anyway, Sorry, I'll accept it.
>Wake up at that moment
>Heavy depression
>Read a bit of bible
>Heavy like, noting genealogy and interpreting scripture
>Research to see that it matches scholarly opinion
>one night taking notes, take a break and head downstairs
>sitting before corn burning stove
>ball of light appears in doorway leading to stairs
>cat on top of entertainment system, entertainment system glass door swings open and stops
>we didn't have a cat at the time

it was heavy.
>>
What oracle was this?
>>
>>17330273
Oracles tend not to.
>>
>>17330292
Damn. Well, some people say Satan is Saturn or related to Saturn, so there is a point of contact with this thread and also the light.

Did anything happen afterwards? Did you get better?

>>17330303
Not a person, more so a tool of divination I use where I get replies from random lyrics and words. It's a bit of a stretch to explain. But the reply who my soul belongs to, was: Saturn. I use these oracle types for fun and don't seriously believe in them, but that light flash did happen and was real, at least to my eyes.
>>
>>17330320
Can you just stop shitting up threads.
>>
>>17330332
Well if you explain your divination method that'd be pretty cool, I'm willing to hear it. But I understand if you don't want to.
>>
>>17330375
I use music. Ask a question, use randomize, receive random song. Song is the answer to my question.
>>
>>17330332
Yes and no.

broke down at one point. colossal low point, i feel less of a man because of it, just, gross.

spoke to various councilors. most of em empathized with me, but it didn't feel genuine. go figure. honestly it's as if they pussyfoot around the obvious. some revealed bizarre personal stories. one suggests manic bi polar and gave a prescription. didn't hold to that regiment long. working midnights now, alone, so i can listen to music and work at my leisure. trying to get a girl friend is where i'm at. long as i have someone i'll be happy. i'm a simple man.

i may or may not have damned myself, but i'm grateful to have experienced that.
>>
>>17330400
>honestly it's as if they pussyfoot around the obvious

What is the obvious though?
>>
>>17330413
that is a loaded question best discussed in person with either liquor or wine.
>>
File: ggg.gif (777KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ggg.gif
777KB, 500x281px
>>17330426
>>
>>17330440
Well, it is when you're speaking of demographic on an anonymous image board.

Stateside? Dissatisfaction and disenfranchisement, whoring of the spirit, invasive subliminal opinion trends agendas, false political dichotomy.

I mean what do you want? I'm not a fucking PhD grad. I serve coffee and donuts.
>>
>>17330451
Youre a spirit-slut?
>>
>>17330332
>I get replies from random lyrics and words
Then you've divined little.
>>
>>17330480
Well, more than you, that's for sure. As the answer was Saturn and I found out that my birthchart is heavily and most ruled by Saturn.
>>
>>17330420
>>17330292
Sorry to hear about your horrible experiences with the cloaked / hooded shadow figures anon. In particular, I've experienced enough interactions with these being in my short time to realize that those that wear cloaks or hats are the most malevolent of all of the shadow people. Fortunately enough, your prayer to St. Michael seems to have been effective enough to dispel the entity at least for a steady length of time.

Anyways, I'd like to chime in with an experience that I've had myself that relates to OP's story. At the time, I was extremely into negative patterns of thought, emotional manipulation of others, had an insanely minimal amount of self-awareness, and the list truly goes on and on. I'd been having experiences with The Hag, the Hat Man, visions of "alternate realities" on pretty much the daily, and terrible bouts of sleep paralysis all the time. On to the part of my story that relates to OP's:

>Around late spring time at the time that this event occurred in around May, 2015
>We've been having a couple beers that night and decide to drive down the street to get a better look at the night sky
>Friend and I have been meditating a lot recently and talking at length about the spiritual world
>We're sitting in the car smoking some cigs and began to get on the topic of alternate timelines
>Friend jokingly suggests that he has the power to perceive another timeline where we're roomies
>They describe our apartment in vivid detail, even to things that we always argue about there
>I nervously respond back to them that I've "had a dream" before about the same type of house.
>Get asked by friend if I'm just using the term "dream" in place of the term "visions"
>Open up that I've experienced these same types of glimpses into said alternate timeline
>Finally admit to seeing the exact same house in a vision seen while meditating a few days ago
>almost like it was shown to me for the purpose of the conversation that we were having? idek

(1/2)
>>
>>17330292

Cont.

>Get confronted by friend for not being straight up with them from the start of our conversation
>feelsbadman.jpg
>Apologize to them and politely ask if we could move on to a different subject.
>at this point I'm more than aware of the reality that we've disturbed something during our talk
>Beginning to feel a rising sensation that is similar to anxiety at this point
>Start glancing around the cul-de-sac behind us and down the street ahead of us
>Start cracking jokes about the possibility of these visions being the result of ayy lmaos, etc.
>We're laughing our asses off while in the back of my mind the anxiety is getting real.
>Suddenly a bright flash of white light illuminates everything in a 25 ft. radius of us
>I literally blinked and the bright light was gone.
>Start trying to rationalize the situation that just occurred but to no avail
>Check the weather on my phone and it's clear skies predicted for the entire night ahead
>Panic internally and decide to light up a cigarette to calm my nerves
>Glance over at friend and realize that they appear to be doing the exact same thing
>He claims to have seen an intense bright flash but no faulty street lights, lightning, etc. that could've been the source of the flash
>Confirm what we both saw between the two of us and soon after we drive back to his house.
>Keep replaying the event in my mind and to this day I can't come up with any rational explanation for the flash that we saw that night
>We've never talked about alternate timelines during the nighttime hours ever since

Any input on this event would be highly appreciated as we're both still very confused. I'd like to be upfront and say that we're both slightly suspicious of grey activity that evening. To some degree, we're not entirely sure that the flash of light we saw was the result of anything natural.

Are there any suspicious marks that can be easily found anywhere on your body, OP? ;-;
>>
>>17330510
Man your story is pretty wild. You even have witnesses! So you do know you're not insane.

I do highly doubt though that my flash had anything to do with aliens, because I was chatting with someone on the phone and she is in a different country. If I just disappeared in the middle of the conversation, it would have been noticeable in the conversation.

>Are there any suspicious marks that can be easily found anywhere on your body, OP? ;-;

No, but did you find some on yours? Maybe it wasn't Grey activity. Maybe it was like... demonic? Angelic? Something like that?
>>
>>17330491
thats not good saturn is a malefic planet and brings karma debt
>>
>>17330606
What's the prognosis doc?
>>
>>17330653
death
>>
File: 975565-angryhomer.gif (6KB, 180x165px) Image search: [Google]
975565-angryhomer.gif
6KB, 180x165px
>>17329941
Funny. My oracle used to tell me that it would not respect timezones.

Stupid oracle
>>
Saturn is a computer virus for phones that use ARM
>>
>>17330532
Fortunately, I've never had any types of unusual bruise or making outwardly visible on my body. You're lucky to have been on the phone during your story just for the sake of your anxiety haha. I've heard horror stories of missing time, days even, where people wake up without any marks but just severe bouts of amnesia instead. Maybe the light above us that evening was simply heat lightning? Or maybe it was simply an error in the matrix?

Your story is very compelling due to my own experiences with astral projection and Saturn. I've been able to journey to the outer edges of the galaxy at least five times while AP'ing. Just last year I was able to reach a greater distance away from Earth than ever before which was dope. However, I've never once been able to "fly" anywhere even close to Saturn or been able to cross into what I believe to be it's path of orbit.
That all being said, there is definitely something very strange going on with that beast of a planet.

Could you give us a little more information on the oracle that you spoke with, OP? Did he describe how a planet can even own a human soul in the first place? Also, did he ever mention how he was able to get to that conclusion anyways? :P
>>
>>17330606
He's considered to be a strict teacher, that's not just negative.
>>
>>17330848
>Could you give us a little more information on the oracle that you spoke with, OP?

I mentioned it above, it's not a person, more so a tool of divination I use where I get replies from random lyrics and words. It's a bit of a stretch to explain. But the reply who my soul belongs to, was: Saturn. I use these oracle types for fun and don't seriously believe in them, but that light flash did happen and was real, at least to my eyes. I use music. Ask a question, use randomize, receive random song. Song is the answer to my question.
>>
>>17332440
Who is paying you to shill for the cult of Saturn? Why do you faggots resurface every couple of months?
>>
>>17330150
Jesus, you're edgy as fuck. I see you and your tripfaggyness here everyday ruining this board.
>>
>>17332445
I have nothing to do with the cult of Saturn. I don't know them and I don't even think it's related to my question.
>>
>>17332452
Magic is real.
>>
>>17329941
Saturn is the roman god for fertility.
>>
>>17332507
>>
>>17329941
>>Oracle tells me my soul is owned by "Saturn"
This is pretty unlikely. If anything maybe you have some other kind of deal with Saturn, but your soul is not owned by him.
>>
>>17332535
Explain please. Why it's unlikely? Honestly, if it wasn't for that bizarre light flash (and considering that I never experienced something like this before) I would just brushed it off.
>>
>>17330144
Saturn is a God.

A God of darkness, chaos, black magic, underworld stuff, things like that. Very dark n shit.

Doesnt mean he is evil. Just means he controls that kind of shit.
>>
>>17332542
Because Saturn is a mighty powerful God. I don't know what he would want with your soul. Really, thats bullshit.

If anything you might have an affinity towards the Sphere of Saturn, maybe you have been working with him intensively in a past life, or you are kind of his sphere. As an analogy, imagine Saturn being the biggest CEO of a huge company - maybe on the spiritual plane you are part of this "company" in some way, or related to it or whatever. Or you just wandered his realm for a certain time.

Maybe your oracle is full of shit as well. But the fact that your birthchart is very Saturnian definetly does ring some bells. I know the lightflashes you are talking about, I see them too, for me this is usually accompanied by the presence of an entity, so chances are someone was in your room.

Seriously, there are tons of reasons that might explain your affinity towards Saturn. I dont believe your soul has anything to do with it, thats bs.

Do a divination on it. Ask someone to do a reading or scrying.
>>
File: saturn1.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
saturn1.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>17332561
>I don't know what he would want with your soul.

Maybe gods collect souls? Like stamps? We don't know that.

But yes, I agree. There could be a ton of other reasons and I liked the CEO example.

>Ask someone to do a reading or scrying.

How do you find the right person for that though? A lot of crazy people and frauds around.
>>
>>17330491
what house is your saturn placed in
>>
>>17334060
I have Saturn in the 10th house. Why?
>>
>>17332487
I never said it wasn't real. I'm referring to the fact that you go around this board saying "I'm enlightened and perfect.".

Enlightened or identifying as perfect.
PICK ONE
>>
>>17329941
You sat up and almost passed out. Dehydrated or really low blood pressure.
>>
File: Natal Chart.png (1B, 486x500px)
Natal Chart.png
1B, 486x500px
This might be a little off topic, but it's the best place at the moment.
Can an anon educated in astrology read my natal chart? Is there anything of great significance that I should know?
>>
>>17334165
No, I didn't stand up. I was sitting in my bed and looked up, then I saw it. And I felt perfectly fine physically.
>>
>>17334181
bad fortune
>>
>>17334202
Don't tell peope that shit.
>>
>>17334230
bad sex
>>
>>17334230
I don't believe him anyways. I figured it's some dude trying to test how stupid I am because he thinks astrology is only believed by stupid people. Whether it's true or not is not for my interpretation
>>
>>17334186
Going from a sleeping state to sitting up, and then looking up, can cause blood to pool in your legs.

I'm not saying that's what happened to you.

I'm saying that happened to me once. when you pass out, your retinas flare, and you "see" light that isn't there.
>>
>>17329941
>Oracle tells me my soul is owned by "Saturn"
>Oracle
The Oracle at Delphi?
Don't forget that Saturnus is a god, also known as Cronus/Kronos.
>>
>>17334271
No, no. I wasn't sleeping. I went to my bed with my phone and sat down on it, browsing Saturn texts on my phone (while also chatting with my best friend through an app)... I wanted to sleep later, but at that point I was still awake.
>>
File: Saturn (2).jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Saturn (2).jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>17334279
>
I mentioned it above, it's not a person, more so a tool of divination I use where I get replies from random lyrics and words. It's a bit of a stretch to explain. But the reply who my soul belongs to, was: Saturn. I use these oracle types for fun and don't seriously believe in them, but that light flash did happen and was real, at least to my eyes. I use music. Ask a question, use randomize, receive random song. Song is the answer to my question.
>>
>>17329941
a car drove by your house and it was the headlights passing by
>>
>>17329941

1. NO oracle would said that your soul is OWNED by Saturn. You could have sojourned to Saturn in your recent past lives, but there is NO way a 'real' Oracle would say that Saturn OWNS your soul. It makes absolutely 0 zero sense.

2. Your soul is bigger than that of Saturn. It's the size of the cosmos in entirety. It's like saying that your penis (a physical manifestation, in this case Saturn) owns your thoughts (an non-physical manifestation, in this case your Soul)

3. Are you aware of the astrological influences of Saturn? Are you aware of it's non-physical influence on people? Read on Edgar Casey to further your knowledge

4. Are you autistic? Manic-Depressive? Do you have mental or physical health issues that could cause delusional visions?

I don't mean to offend, just you seen like you like knowledge on what you're speaking, thus having incredible inaccuracy in your choice of words

>TLDR; I hope you made this story up, otherwise you're quite delusional
>>
>>17335625

>just you seen like you like knowledge

>just you seem like you lack knowledge

sorry for autocorrect, on my phone
>>
>>17335528
My blinds were down.

>>17335625
The oracle I used was this >>17334308 and I'm not autistic nor do I have any other health issues that I'm aware of. I do not have hallucinations, so that's why it was unusual.
>>
>>17337078
cars can shine through blinds
>>
>>17329941
Retina detachment faggot, see a doctor
>>
>>17337195
Nope. I have none of the other symptoms and it also says you see a flash of light from the corner of your eyes with that disorder. I didn't. I saw it directly in front of me and everywhere.
>>
>>17337198
Brain tumor then
>>
>staring at phone in pitch black
>look up into the darkness and see "flash"

Do you really not understand what happened ?

Try to recreate the results. My suspicion is you will find the same result 100% of the time
>>
holy shit that happens to me too, OP

it stops when i shut the blinds.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.