[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy Documentaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: makingmurderer.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
makingmurderer.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
Hey /x/! How've you guys been doing? I've been relaxing this weekend and watching netflix's Making a Murderer, and then stopped to think: "Are there any other documentaries like this, but preferrably creepier and /x/ related?" So I came here to ask just that.

I've watched a shitload of cryptozoology and witchcraft docs, but I'm looking for something trully spooky. In return, I'll post some creepy images and make recommendations of my own.
>>
File: croepsey.jpg (310KB, 785x305px) Image search: [Google]
croepsey.jpg
310KB, 785x305px
Cropsey is obviously worth mentioning, great atmosphere and compelling mystery. Reminds a lot of people of Slenderman.
>>
The Lost Tapes is also right up /x/'s alley, though it's not very informative. Each episode is a found-footage recreation of a possible encounter with a cryptid.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>17329334
The Alien Interview Documentary used to scare the bejeebers out of me, and you guys can watch it right here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtg7M4nqt4
>>
>>17329334
bump
>>
>>17329334
Vice's interview with a Cannibal is unsettling.. Vice has got some alright ones
>>
>>17329334
After reading ALL the evidence, Steven probably did it and the cops planted evidence to ensure conviction. Brendan had nothing to do with it though.
>>
>>17329504
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BosZxa1bYcE
>>
>>17329504
>>17329530
makes me want to kill the fucker
>>
File: 1453881908978.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453881908978.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
>>17329505
I don't think he did it, but you're right about the evidence planting.

>>17329504
Gonna check that one out, thanks anon.

>>17329500
Bumps are always welcome.

And here's a library of sorts with several paranormal related documentaries: http://documentaryaddict.com/films?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q%5BC_Name_cont%5D=paranormal
>>
>>17329334
Knowing that there are demented serial killers like these will always creep you out
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbtVCbAPafk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0m573MxXXw

"first kill", about the effect of the vietnam war on some US soldiers and a journalist who was there. It's creepy because they all basically say they loved the war, they enjoyed killing and other awful things that happened during it, despite some of them being otherwise normal people
>>
The Jinx just cause bob durst is so fucking creepy. he doesn't blink, just like the heaven's gate dude
>>
>>17329595
Vietnam is one of my fave horrific subjects, this is awesome, thanks anon.

>>17329570
They're the realest monsters we have.

>>17329626
What is it with evil people and not blinking?
>>
>>17329626
i second the jinx. that was actually a great one.

>>17329595
and if soldier documentaries are of interest to OP, there's one about veterans of the recent iraq war called "the ground truth" that i always liked.
>>
>>17329371

It was fucking awful.
>>
>>17329932
that opinion is not common.
>>
The Nightmare was better than I expected.
>>
>>17329920
Never heard o that one, gonna give it a shot!

>>17330381
Agreed.

>>17330452
It's on my netflix queue, hope it's good
>>
>>17329334
I was living in Calumet County when this happened. Have you ever looked into this guy's history? 70 point IQ. Did fucking crazy things, like burning a cat alive, threatening his cousin with a gun and running her off the road for "spreading false rumours", not to mention the rape, and then murder. I don't know about his nephew too well, but this man has more than enough evidence stacked against him. I can't believe people are petitioning to pardon him, it's insane.
>>
>>17329334
There's a good documentary on the Toynbee tiles(might have spelt it wrong) really interesting I thought.
>>
>>17331996
I think he's clearly unhinged but didn't commit this particular crime.
>>
>>17332008
Also, and I don't know how popular this will be, there is a series called destination truth. And for the most part its pretty average, BUT I always remember one episode where they were on an island full of creepy dolls and one just randomly opens its eyes. On fucking camera. No one touching. The presenters face is unreal lol.
>>
>>17329334
And if you like serial killer style things there is a movie (fictional) called the Poughkeepsie tapes that isamazing very well done, its easy to forget it's fake.
>>
>>17331996
so basically you're saying that you have no knowledge of the facts of the case but clearly he's guilty? thanks for the educated opinion AND for ignoring the topic of the thread altogether.

but since you want to go there, just to start you off on the truth, the "rape" was definitively proven (DNA on victim) to be done by a violent serial sex offender after this guy spent 18 years in prison for it and the police department may have covered up evidence of their "mistake". at the time he was arrested for the murder he was suing the county(or state) for 36 million dollars. the police who investigated the murder and found all the suspect evidence were PERSONALLY involved in fucked up shit revolving around the subsequent identification of the actual rapist. this is why so many people think it's plausible that he was framed. so no, it's not that insane, honestly.
>>
File: images-9.jpg (20KB, 322x457px) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
20KB, 322x457px
This documentary had extremely disturbing security footage of a whole murder taking place in prison.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.