[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GHOST HUNT CHECKLIST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: ghosttrap.gif (721KB, 500x196px) Image search: [Google]
ghosttrap.gif
721KB, 500x196px
so, what do YOU bring on a ghost hunt /x/?

here's an example from one anon in the dying haunted house-sitting thread (http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/17319898#q17319898):
> So begins the Grand List of Things to Bring.
Detection & Recording group:
-reliable smartphone.
-Camcorder with night vision mode, to capture spooky footage.
-Motion activated trail camera, also preferably with night vision mode.
-digital audio recorder with at least 4 hours of recording time.
-magnetic compass and/or gaussmeter to detect electromagnetic anomalies.
-extra godamn batteries.
- phone charger
-laptop computer with power supply to process and upload video & audio.
General Exploration group:
-flashlight
-headlamp
-extra batteries
-gasmask for asbestos and other air contamination concerns.
-first aid kit
-knife
-crowbar
-sturdy footwear
-weapon
-extra underware incase things get too spoopy.

let's see them inventories, maybe get a pdf going
>>
I've only ever done a couple mostly because the fags I'm friends with aren't interested, and it's only ever been me and my best friend. Girlfriend (currently ex) was interested too but it was long distance and all that shit.

We would usually bring:
-Smartphones
-Chargers
-Rations (dried shit and snacks, bottled water)
-Laptop with charger
-Digital camera modded to record infra-red as we are poorfags
-A list of what to do/not do in case any dumbasses tagged along
-Knives/brass knuckles
-Flashlights with extra batters (a lot of extra batteries
-Dictator (for spooky EVPs)
-A rough layout of building if we could get it so we knew where to run if cops showed up

Dunno why we never brought a crowbar or first aid kit, we both have those. There was a lot of equipment we talked about bringing but it's all too expensive and we have a lot of other hobbies that our money ends up going into.
>>
File: 1388469367630.png (57KB, 449x577px) Image search: [Google]
1388469367630.png
57KB, 449x577px
>>17329330
Totally forgot to bring offerings

No wonder ghosts don't like you.
>>
>>17329369
I wanted to bring a Ouija board on our next outing whenever that may be, probably when the weather warms up. Not sold on the supernatural but I want to believe.
>>
>>17329369
i was just moving thread material, liked the list so far and didn't want to be redundant.
i'll just add what hasn't been mentioned yet/things i'd love to have

- 35mm camera and digital SLR (both w/ time-lapse function)
- tripod
- digital AND analog audio dictation (cassette or micro cassette)
- motion activated trail camera or gopro
- breakglassincaseofemergencyâ„¢pocket bible
- digital thermometer
- lock pick set and bolt-cutters
- small trowel for digging under fences, or digging something up
- extra water bottle
>>
File: 1395003802484.png (12KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
1395003802484.png
12KB, 220x294px
>>17329373
Ghosts like food and booze and cigarettes and people having fun.

If you're spooked, they're spooked, let them inside!
>>
>>17329330
I'm the anon who posted that list in the other thread. It's based on my own paranormal/exploration gear. I'm monitoring this thread, if anybody has questions or comments.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.